PDA

View Full Version : Bucket Hats

Boozer
08-13-2003, 04:42 PM
These http://www.dirtbagclothing.com/images/headgear/starbuckethat_navy.jpg
Know of anywhere with a good selection of them? All the places I have found online suck.
Thanks in advance.

Mrs.909er
08-13-2003, 04:46 PM
why do you want one of those types of hats???

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-13-2003, 04:52 PM
Does this mean we can call you gilligan? Did you wreck your S.S. minnow? or did you just get lost. :p :D

Mrs.909er
08-13-2003, 04:53 PM
Boozer where are you? You start a topic....then you leave?

Boozer
08-13-2003, 04:53 PM
Mrs.909er:
why do you want one of those types of hats??? Because every gay man should have one.

Ziggy
08-13-2003, 04:54 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
Does this mean we can call you gilligan? Did you wreck your S.S. minnow? or did you just get lost. :p :D SKIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see headhunters!!!! :D :D

Mrs.909er
08-13-2003, 04:56 PM
Boozer:
Mrs.909er:
why do you want one of those types of hats??? Because every gay man should have one. I just don't think those type of hats look good on too many men. I like baseball hats better.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-13-2003, 04:57 PM
Boozer:
Mrs.909er:
why do you want one of those types of hats??? Because every gay man should have one. would that be a closet? LOL!! :p

Boozer
08-13-2003, 04:57 PM
Actually it's because my ears sun burn like crazy. I had a Corona hat that helped out it was a bucket and I always wore it on the water but it got blown away. So now I'm in search of a new one.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-13-2003, 05:05 PM
well I don't know what kind of stoes you have out there. Out here i've seen them at big 5 and spoting good stores.I like those hats. my son wears one because he is so fare skinned.

Boozer
08-13-2003, 05:10 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
well I don't know what kind of stoes you have out there. Out here i've seen them at big 5 and spoting good stores.I like those hats. my son wears one because he is so fare skinned. I have checked all the sporting goods stores and had no luck what so ever. They all carry Baseball caps and Visors. Kind of dissapointing.

Mandelon
08-13-2003, 06:28 PM
Try a fishing specialty store. You know, bait and tackle type stuff.

FRENCHIE
08-13-2003, 06:31 PM
NO...BUT HOW ABOUT SOMETHING A LITTLE BIGGER?! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/964cowboy-med.jpg

jlnorthrup122
08-13-2003, 07:11 PM
dude what the **** are you wearing

HammerDown
08-13-2003, 07:16 PM
Now thats Gay...and is that a Speed-O!

jlnorthrup122
08-13-2003, 07:26 PM
I guess its all in the name frenchie!!J/ing :D
just a little constructional critisism!

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-13-2003, 07:53 PM
FRENCHIE:
NO...BUT HOW ABOUT SOMETHING A LITTLE BIGGER?! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/964cowboy-med.jpg Hey nice hat frenchie. I prefer to wear my hubby's german helmet in errrrr on me.LOL!! :p :D Have fun on the boards and i hope you have thick skin. Everyone is going to joke with the new guy and tag your it,. wink

Kilrtoy
08-13-2003, 07:55 PM
I prefer to wear my hubby's german helmet
Did not know you could wear one, thought you rode them. By the way, where is the new bike...

jlnorthrup122
08-13-2003, 07:56 PM
originally posted by mrs flinVee:
Have fun on the boards and i hope you have thick skinthick skin hell son posten a pic of yourself wearin a speedo on here you better have a kevlar suit on buddy! :D :D

jlnorthrup122
08-13-2003, 08:00 PM
Hey mrs Flyin Vee after seeing those pics of you by the pool makes it hard for me to well hard to be respectful to your huby and not well you know talk shit an all Gotta go I can see Mars from here! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-13-2003, 08:01 PM
When i'm done riding it. I like to where it. it keep's me warm. i wrap it around me like an anaconda. His german helmet is where we got the name for 1 of our companies and it's called anaconda rooter. He also warned me about becoming a plumber with him. he said." woman shouldn't be plumbers because there are too many toy's." :p :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-13-2003, 08:17 PM
Kilrtoy:
I prefer to wear my hubby's german helmet
Did not know you could wear one, thought you rode them. By the way, where is the new bike... We haven't had time to get one yet(bike) he has been so busy with the business and all, he had to hire a new guy just so he could go to teague and pick up the boat. Plumbing is really doing good right now. alot of remodels and re-pipes and such. We just hooked up with 1 of the top 500 contractors in the country. Tryin to guard that account right now. All belair homes. They like to change alot of stuff atleast 1-2 times a year.Just been real busy. We are tryin. cant wait to ride with you guys. :D

spectratoad
08-14-2003, 06:49 AM
jlnorthrup122:
Hey mrs Flyin Vee after seeing those pics of you by the pool makes it hard, well hard and not well you know talk shit an all Gotta go I can see Mars from here! :D There JLN, I doctored up yuor post with what I think you really wanted to say. No disrespect to hubby is intended though. :D

TrailerparkTJ
08-14-2003, 07:45 AM
Boozer, you should just get yourself a mullett...keeps the sun off your head, ears, and shoulders. Plus you'd be a "chick magnet"...oh wait, I forgot who I was talking to. Well, maybe even guys would find you attractive?
http://www.sst45racing.com/TrlrPark2.jpg

Ex-Con
08-14-2003, 08:18 AM
Try the "Extortion" hat by Billabong at Swell.com
http://store.swell.com/store/Product_Detail.asp?navtype=cat&pid=6338&uid=R1GU5RHA7CSV8MC6APS3L75X64CQAAC9

Boozer
08-14-2003, 08:45 AM
That swell.com has a ton of cool clothes but I am sketchy as can be about buying clothes from Billabong and Quiksilver. Last summer I dropped $1100 at Gallyans on Quicksilver, Hurley, and Billabong gear and out of it the only stuff that hasnt fallen apart yet Is 1 pair of Hurley jeans and Hurley T-Shirt. Everything else fell apart. $60 quiksilver jeans came apart at the seams after hitting the washer like 10 times!!

SCUBA STEVE
08-14-2003, 09:15 AM
Boozer:
Mrs.909er:
why do you want one of those types of hats??? Because every gay man should have one. There is nothing gay about bucket hats. (As you will see in the picture) I look for them every where I go. Mrs 909er, you know I look good in it too. lol :D They help keep my face,ears, & back of my neck from getting sun burned. I also dont get the sun glasses tan either.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366monique_steve_op6.jpg

SCUBA STEVE
08-14-2003, 09:17 AM
Boozer:
That swell.com has a ton of cool clothes but I am sketchy as can be about buying clothes from Billabong and Quiksilver. Last summer I dropped $1100 at Gallyans on Quicksilver, Hurley, and Billabong gear and out of it the only stuff that hasnt fallen apart yet Is 1 pair of Hurley jeans and Hurley T-Shirt. Everything else fell apart. $60 quiksilver jeans came apart at the seams after hitting the washer like 10 times!! you have to hand wash and air dry or take those products to the cleaners so they'll last longer. I take all my shorts to the cleaners. They last me forever, no fadding either. :D

HOOTER SLED-
08-14-2003, 01:29 PM
I wet one and wear it sometimes to keep the noggin cool.
Chicks dig bucket hats!!! :D I think??
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/385dork2-med.jpg
HOOTER

Boozer
08-14-2003, 01:35 PM
HOOTER SLED-:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/385dork2-med.jpg
HOOTER Is that you in the pic? Where'd you get the hat with flames? That would be cool and definitely go with a checkered Daytona.

HOOTER SLED-
08-14-2003, 01:49 PM
Boozer:
HOOTER SLED-:
HOOTER Is that you in the pic? Where'd you get the hat with flames? That would be cool and definitely go with a checkered Daytona. Boozer that's me. Believe it or not, When I was up at the river for Memorial, I got that at Walmart in Bullhead City for like 5 or 6 bucks. Sometimes the surf shops around my house have some cool ones for like around 20 bucks. Check Target for cheaper one's. Or sporting goods stores should have some. I don't know if Tilly's has spread out to where you are(they're kinda new around here), but they usually have some.
HOOTER

Boozer
08-14-2003, 02:06 PM
HOOTER SLED-:
Boozer:
HOOTER SLED-:
HOOTER Is that you in the pic? Where'd you get the hat with flames? That would be cool and definitely go with a checkered Daytona. Boozer that's me. Believe it or not, When I was up at the river for Memorial, I got that at Walmart in Bullhead City for like 5 or 6 bucks. Sometimes the surf shops around my house have some cool ones for like around 20 bucks. Check Target for cheaper one's. Or sporting goods stores should have some. I don't know if Tilly's has spread out to where you are(they're kinda new around here), but they usually have some.
HOOTER I'm gonna hit the local Hot Topic and see what they have after work. I'm also thinking Pac Sun might have some cool ones.

HOOTER SLED-
08-15-2003, 07:59 AM
Find your bucket Boozer??