PDA

View Full Version : I hate Homeless People!! (My recent encounters)

Boozer
09-16-2003, 07:04 AM
The 16th ST Mall is typically overwhelmed with homeless people. It's sad to see because it's a nice place and the homeless can really mess it up. Usually the homeless people don't cause many problems but they sit and pan handle and beg and then when you tell them you have no money to give them they give you an attitude like you're a bad evil person because you didn't give them money.
So last night I went on pursuit of dinner. There are lots of good places to eat so I figured I'd go get some grub down on the 16TH ST Mall. As I'm walking down the Mall I notice a homeless guy walking musta been 40 yrs old or so and he slams into this girl who must have been no more then 14 years old then looks down at her and says "Excuse me little Miss Bitch!" Then to top it off He's walking by the Chili's which has an outdoor patio dining area and there were 2 elderly women sitting out on the patio enjoying a nice dinner when he interupts for no apparent reason and starts yelling at them saying things like "**** you white bitches! Don't look at me like that unless you want to get ****ed up!" I had had enough at this point so I told him to kick rocks. Naturally he got deffensive and in my face about it. Fortunately I was able to point out the cops hanging out one block down to get him out of my face before it got physical.
This morning I get to my usual parking space (It's in an area known as Heroin Alley) and doing my usual thing. Listening to the radio and smoking a cig before I head in. I notice a homeless guy aproaching my vehicle so I look away in hopes of detering him from coming over and asking for money. He walks by once without stopping but sure enough he comes back and knocks on my window. To my surprise he doesn't ask for money but instead asks for a cig. This however, is when things get weird. I give the guy a smoke and expect him to be on his way. This is not the case, he stands at my window and trys to spark up conversation and starts bouncing from subject to subject to subject. Time is running short so I get out of my vehicle. Not trusting this guy at this point I grab the knife I keep in my center console and slip it into my pocket. I get out of my truck and set the alarm and then the homeless guy asks me "So how do you feel about Mexico?" I answer "Well it's not my ideal place to live but I enjoy partying there from time to time." He responds "**** that ****in place! Don't say shit like that to me! That place is a disease infested shithole and I am liberal! (While getting into my face and getting very angry)" And continues to go off while in my face. At this point I pulled my knife on him and told him to get lost or I was going to stab him. He took off running.
It was very clear to me that both of these encounters were with homeless people on drugs. Why won't the law just allow us to kill these people and get rid of em? It would be doing us all a favor and saving us all money in the long run. It takes money for them to buy these drugs and they obviously steal that money and beg for it which is not right, it also costs us money to have them incarcerated when they get caught in posession of these drugs. It's a never ending money pit.
My solution. Homelessness is punishable by death. You get 3 months to find yourself a home. If you fail to do so you are executed.
Kill Em ALL!!!

Blown 472
09-16-2003, 07:07 AM
How bout stupid people, can we beat them to death with tire irons??
Boozer I think you need to move.

HalletDave
09-16-2003, 07:11 AM
My solution. Homelessness is punishable by death. You get 3 months to find yourself a home. If you fail to do so you are executed.
Kill Em ALL!!!
Pretty harsh there Boozer.
I hope life always deals you a good hand.

Boozer
09-16-2003, 07:11 AM
Blown 472:
How bout stupid people, can we beat them to death with tire irons??
Boozer I think you need to move. Then who would we have to pick on?
I think I need to move too. I'm trying to move to Cheyenne but I need to find a job there first.

tenchi17
09-16-2003, 07:12 AM
I figure being stupid should just be painful devil

Boozer
09-16-2003, 07:13 AM
tenchi17:
I figure being stupid should just be painful devil Kinda like calling Leah Ashley painful? Or showing up to a fight with your sword and getting shot in the asshole with a paintball by Hooligan painful? :D
[ September 16, 2003, 08:15 AM: Message edited by: Boozer ]

tenchi17
09-16-2003, 07:21 AM
Boozer:
tenchi17:
I figure being stupid should just be painful devil Kinda like calling Leah Ashley painful? Or showing up to a fight with your sword and getting shot in the asshole with a paintball by Hooligan painful? :D EXACTALY :cool:

cigarette1
09-16-2003, 07:30 AM
Boozer,
Do you really think these drug addict, derilict, crazy rude mofo's became this way because they were homeless ..... Or, are they homeless because they are drug addict, derilict, crazy rude mofo's.
With your logic we should also be able to kill all the drug addict, derilict, crazy rude mofo's that have a home.
:confused:

Boozer
09-16-2003, 07:33 AM
cigarette1:
Boozer,
Do you really think these drug addict, derilict, crazy rude mofo's became this way because they were homeless ..... Or, are they homeless because they are drug addict, derilict, crazy rude mofo's.
With your logic we should also be able to kill all the drug addict, derilict, crazy rude mofo's that have a home.
:confused: Good thinkin. Lets start by torching the homeless shelters and then going and torching Beverly Hills because god knows most of those people are coke fiends.

tenchi17
09-16-2003, 07:34 AM
I'm with boozer

Jungle Boy
09-16-2003, 07:35 AM
A couple of months ago I was in Calgary and some able bodied jerk off came up to my window and started bitching at me for having a nice truck and to give him some money. I told him to get a ****ing job and he would be able to buy a truck too someday. He gets all pist at me and kicks my truck just as the light turns green. Well I got one from the back of my throat and spit it right in his face as I was driving off. It was then I noticed a cop in a unmarked car right beside me laughing. I waved and went on my way. Now I'm not usually a prick to people, but he had no respect for my stuff that I bought with money that I worked for. I wonder why an able bodied person of 20 or so would prefer to beg for money than get a job when the construction industry is screaming for help in building homes. They are just plain lazy ****ers and I'm not going to give them one penny.

tenchi17
09-16-2003, 07:44 AM
One time at a VICA compitition down in Riverside
me and a groupe of my friends went into a taco bell For some food and a homeless guy came up to us and asked us for some money and my friend amanda gave him $2 and asked him to leave well as soon as she gave him the money he started to rant and rave about amanda's cleavage and how if she needed any thing she could just call her after we got him to leave we complaied to the staff they said they didnt even see the guy what kinda horse shit is that!! burningm

Dave C
09-16-2003, 08:07 AM
I got a solution, send them all to San Francisco. They love homeless there. That city is turning into a haven for the degenerate, drug-addicted bums. SF gives them money just for living on the street.
When you visit SF, be careful that you don’t step on a human landmine in the street. And don’t get into a fight with them, even if they start it, you will be charged with a hate-crime.
Isn’t liberalism great!…

Blown 472
09-16-2003, 08:08 AM
Jesus, there is the rest of the world, then california.

Boozer
09-16-2003, 08:09 AM
Blown 472:
Jesus, there is the rest of the world, then california. And Texas.

Boozer
DP
[ September 16, 2003, 09:10 AM: Message edited by: Boozer ]

Boozer
TP
[ September 16, 2003, 09:10 AM: Message edited by: Boozer ]

Jbb
09-16-2003, 08:12 AM
tenchi17:
I figure being stupid should just be painful devil It is........Just ask RD..... :D

jackpunx
09-16-2003, 08:41 AM
Boozer,
You crack me up.. Have you ever thought about being a cartoonist or a politician? or maybe write children stories or something. I think you would make a great pimp... LOL
Anyway.. You'll never go on my ignore list
:D

Boozer
09-16-2003, 08:46 AM
jackpunx:
Boozer,
You crack me up.. Have you ever thought about being a cartoonist or a politician? or maybe write children stories or something. I think you would make a great pimp... LOL
:D 5 Stars for you.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-16-2003, 08:48 AM
Boozer you would be better off starting the torching in venice beach. That is where all of them hang out and sleep.LMAO!! :D

Boozer
09-16-2003, 08:51 AM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
Boozer you would be better off starting the torching in venice beach. That is where all of them hang out and sleep.LMAO!! :D You mean head shop row? I haven't been to that place since I was 16. Whenenever I have friends that are going to visit So-Cal they always ask "How's Venice beach? I have never been there but heard it is a must visit place." It's a great place to visit as long as you don't mind homeless hippies asking you if you'll give them a ride to San Francisco. If you agree to do so they'll braid your hair for free! :rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-16-2003, 08:55 AM
This is true I don't think it has changed much but then again i don't know how old you are. But they do braid your hair for money or a dime bag LMAO!! :D It is fun just going down there to watch all the freaks with the things they do . wink

jackpunx
09-16-2003, 09:02 AM
Boozer:
jackpunx:
Boozer,
:D 5 Stars for you. 5 stars back at ya.. Got to have enough stars to get the gold teeth

Boozer
09-16-2003, 09:05 AM
jackpunx:
Boozer:
jackpunx:
Boozer,
:D 5 Stars for you. 5 stars back at ya.. Got to have enough stars to get the gold teeth To hell with the gold teeth. I'm all about the platinum teeth with diamonds in them. No better way to bling then Flashn your initials that are created by placing diamonds into your platinum teeth. Every pimp needs a platinum smile.

Havasu_Dreamin
09-16-2003, 09:37 AM
Dave C:
SF gives them money just for living on the street.Seriously????

Dave C
09-16-2003, 10:35 AM
Yes SF gives the bums $400 a month for living in the street.
Even worse, the voters of the city passed a measure called care not cash that would take away the free handout of $400 in return for services.
A left wing judge struck this down.
SF is overrun with bums.

Dave C
09-16-2003, 10:37 AM
Boozer,
Most pimps I have seen have a "gold tooth smile" that matches their gold daytons on their cadillac.
Now thats "pimp"

THE VIKING
09-16-2003, 10:49 AM
Well, I would give them all a home, The one-room with no kitchen or toilet sixfeet under the ground kindahome.
homeless ****er got a home for good, no more trouble, VOILA.
In my part of the world it's sure is a lot more peacefull, I could do with out the refugees from the muslim countries thoug. we have have several cases of them gangbanging teenage girls here, and i wish our system of justice resembeled yours overthere.
a dude who does such a horrible thing will probably get about 6 months in jail, far too little. SEND THE GARLICKSTINKING ****ER HOME.I DON'T CARE IF THEY SKIN HIM ALIVE, HE MADE THE BED; NOW LAY IN IT.
Just a vikings opinion.
I'm sorry to hear that you seem to get into trouble a lot, Boozer, hope it gets better .
The viking.

watergirl
09-16-2003, 02:54 PM
If there where no more homeless people then we wouldn't be able to get some laughs watching "bum fights." :p wink :D

Boozer
09-16-2003, 03:01 PM
watergirl:
If there where no more homeless people then we wouldn't be able to get some laughs watching "bum fights." :p wink :D I see hundreds of homeless people every day and I never get to see Bum fights. I am feeling really jipped right now. WTF.
I want to see bum fights.
cry

mikev
09-16-2003, 03:37 PM
a few years back when i was a manager at a trucking company and there was this homeless guy with a sign saying im a vietnam vet and need money for food. He looked perfectly healthy to me so I pulled up and told him I would pay him 100.00 to come and unload a truck we just got in probably take him 3-4 hrs. he told me there way no way in hell he was going to do that for money but he would take a hand out. told him tough s^*t i have to work for my money.

Dave C
09-16-2003, 03:45 PM
I saw a bum fight in Frisco. Two chick-bum crack monkeys were throwing down and rolling around in the gutter. Presumably one stole the others crack rock. It was smash mouth too.
I couldn’t find a damn parking space so I was circling the block, looking around and there they were in all their glory, in the f*cking gutter. I stopped the damn truck in the middle of the street to watch too. (you don't get out in that neighborhood)
It was right next across the street from the welfare office so all the other crack monkeys came over to watch but not help. When the police finally showed up they had to forcibly separate the two crack monkeys.
It was a hoot.

Free Agent
09-16-2003, 03:47 PM
I was walking out of the Big Dog Saloon in Las Vegas to my truck with my family about 2AM (they allow kids 24hrs, great place) when a bum came walking up to us pushing a new Honda Pro Harmony Lawnmower.
I think the big Pro Honda Lawnmowers are about $800.00 and this one looked new.
The bum asked us; "Ya wanna buy this mower?", I said "no thanks". The bum then said "AWW come on,, help me out".
I got all the kids loaded, then, over the driveway, came flying a fully airborne pickup truck with gardening equipment and "Martinez Bros Gardening" written on the door.
Evidently, it was their lawnmower the bum had stolen.
The truck lands, does a four wheel drift turn, comes to a stop and the bum takes off running.
The Martinez Bros jump out of the truck and tackle the bum and start beating the hell out of him.
The bum yelling: "Help me,,, someone help me!"
My kids all thought it was cool.
The wife said to me; "Don't get involved, let's get out of here".
I said back: " Hold on a minute, I'm just waiting to see the bum get a rake shoved up his ass".
[ September 16, 2003, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Free Agent ]

Sherpa
09-16-2003, 04:14 PM
Free Agent:
I was walking out of the Big Dog Saloon in Las Vegas with my family about 2AM (they allow kids 24hrs, great place) when a bum come walking up to us pushing a new Honda Pro Harmony Lawnmower.
I think the big Pro Hondas are about $800.00 and this one looked new.
The bum asked us; "Ya wanna buy this mower?", I said "no thanks". The bum then said "AWW come on,, help me out".
I got all the kids loaded, then over the driveway came flying a fully airborne pickup truck with gardening equipment and "Martinez Bros Gardening" written on the door.
The truck lands does a four wheel drift turn, comes to a stop and the bum takes of running.
The Martinez bros jump out of the truck and tackle the bum and start beating the hell out of him.
All the time the bum yelling: "Help me,,, someone help me!"
The wife said to me; "Don't get involved, let's get out of here".
I said back: " Hold on a minute, I'm just waiting to see the bum get a rake shoved up his ass". oh man, I think I just spotted in my cleanroom
suit!
rake up his ass........... ahhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha
--gotta love the crackhead/weirdo's.....
there's a dude in west san jose/campbell area near
my home. he's always pushing his house around (shoppong cart from safeway).... this guy can
really make time too.... he's fast.. I know he's
very fit, but he's majorly whacked........ he'll
walk out into traffic, and just smile as people
slam on their brakes. I've seen Campbell PD
just drive on by when this crap happens too. I think they're all tired of his shit, and don't
want to deal with it anymore. dude has never
stepped infront of my towrig, it don't stop too
quick as is.... I sorta need a new front bumper
anyway, so it might just be in the cards someday.
--Sherpa

MagicMtnDan
09-16-2003, 04:19 PM
Boozer:
Kill Em ALL!!! I can only hope you're joking about killing them. It's not my job to defend the homeless but if you're serious you're way over the top.
I have very little sympathy for them but it's possible that there but for the grace of God go I (it could be you or me and don't say "never"). I certainly don't want them in my neighborhood nor do I want them bothering me or anyone else. They need to get back into society...ON THEIR OWN. If the Democrats have their way (Hillary's way), we'll be shelling out millions to take care of them, give them clean clothes, a place to sleep, free food, etc., and soon their numbers will swell to many millions.
But the answer isn't killing them. Putting them in jail may be a better answer. Of course our tax dollars will go to them too but better for jails than housing.
Pretty soon I'm going to change my goals in life and wish I could start over as a homeless illegal immigrant. Then I'll be able to live for free, drive, work for cash and vote! Better than us friggin' citizens!

Free Agent
09-16-2003, 09:08 PM
Fremont St in Las Vegas is where the bums will get under your skin.
My date wanted to eat at the Golden Nugget Buffet on Fremont st. (remember that, chicks love the Nuggett Buffet), and as we approached the door, a bum came flailing his arms at us while calling my date a *****.
That was it, I was ready to rumble but I was too slow,, a family he just messed with came between us and the bum and they pummelled the bum to the ground.
The bike security rode up and whispered to the family without moving his lips to beat it, the cops will be arriving soon, and will look at the security videotapes,, and may take you in if you threw the first blows.
The family vanished,, the bum hauled off by the LV cops.

RAW DEAL
09-17-2003, 06:45 AM
They sure seem to make it to the corner......no problem to beg for money. They can make it to work if they wanted.