PDA

View Full Version : A PLACE FOR SINGLES TO SAY HI!

Holy Tera
06-18-2003, 06:42 PM
My name is Sally, I am 45, single, and from Livingston, TX. http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~Tx_Dreamweaver/SMILIES/hello.gif
I have seen the age polls/posts, etc. but none for single people here. I think it's nice for new members (or any member), to know so that no one steps on any toes (so to speak)! I started this place for everyone to introduce themselves if they like, and maybe make some new friends. See who's close to your area, and maybe share news of events! It should be interesting to see who pops in anyway. Laterzzzz http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~Tx_Dreamweaver/SMILIES/icon_motorcyle.gif

396_Z
06-18-2003, 07:01 PM
What is this? a dating post for the single guys?
Hi, I'm Mike, 30, no kids, so horny the fish stop swimming when I arrive.....

USMC1812
06-18-2003, 08:07 PM
The latest thing, The Hot Boat Singles Website!
Hello, my name is Doug, I'm 27, single, no kids. I like to take long nosy rides on the lake and really enjoy drinking beer.

bordsmnj
06-18-2003, 08:37 PM
hi i'm big,bitchen and good looking. Do you have a boat? please send a picture of it along with your phone number to........

betty boop
06-18-2003, 08:39 PM
gee, now i'm really turned on!! :cool:

Tom Brown
06-18-2003, 08:46 PM
Hello,
My name is Tom. I like to masturbate.
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/duck_hunting.gif

betty boop
06-18-2003, 08:49 PM
ooohhh baby, ooohhh baby, cum on

Johnwithjm
06-18-2003, 08:52 PM
Tom Brown:
Hello,
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/duck_hunting.gif I knew I would find you on this thread Tom :D

Tom Brown
06-18-2003, 08:56 PM
I likes ta flurt with da ladies.

RotorHead
06-18-2003, 09:22 PM
Hello, I'm Alan. 32, 6-1, 180lbs, brwn hair / blu eyes, a Leo, no kids, a boat, big yellow dog named Jake and I lick before I stick. Oh yeah, and I like an occasional beer too!

Kwicherbichen
06-18-2003, 11:47 PM
Tom Brown:
Hello,
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/duck_hunting.gif That is so ****ing funny. You know it would't work the same without the avatar. Good job Tom....I'm still LMAO

Boozer
06-19-2003, 04:54 AM
Hello I am Boozer. If you couldn't tell alreay I REALLY like beer. I also like other types of Booze but beer happens to be my favorite. I also enjoy boating, staring at womens asses, Dirt Bike riding, and veging out in front of the tv with a beer in my hand and my cock in the other.
If this sounds like something you're interested in please PM me since I am always looking for fresh white meat.
Thanks for your time and interest.
P.S.
If you're looking for an LTR and Romance please don't reply. I you're looking to suck cock and keepin a cold beer in my hand at all times then you are just what I'm looking for :)

hot_diggity_dog
06-19-2003, 05:25 AM
This could go down as one of the top 20 threads ever, if it keeps going like this. LMAO :D :D
HDD :cool:

Liberator TJ1984
06-19-2003, 05:47 AM
Looks like I might as well join this SausageFest too :rolleyes:
Single and in South Texas... :D
Gopherrr
need more info. :confused: check my profile wink
[ June 19, 2003, 06:49 AM: Message edited by: Liberator TJ1984 ]

NastyOne
06-19-2003, 07:43 AM
SWM - Looking for hot bitch to pay her own way. Any age, and a nice set of hooters doesnt hurt either. :o

Blown 472
06-19-2003, 07:45 AM
Ok, I am 36, I like puppies and long walks in the sunset, I love watching the oxygen channel and gardening. I dont do anything in the garage and would love to spend the day at the mall looking at purses with you.

Boozer
06-19-2003, 08:30 AM
NastyOne:
SWM - Looking for hot bitch to pay her own way. Any age, and a nice set of hooters doesnt hurt either. :o Doesn't Hurt?????????
Dude that should be a requirement. No if's ands or butts about it. You can't be caught on the river with some flat chested lady. That is social suicide my man.
So how about these requirements.
Nice Big rack. No ladies your fat saggy as boobs dont qualify for being nice and big. They must be a C cup or larger and PERKY. If he wanted to look at saggy tits all day he'd go hook up with his grand mother.
Must be willing to bring in your good looking female best friend once a week (more if you'd like) for 3 somes. If you have multiple hot friends that's even better.
When the tab comes after a nice dinner you need to pay it without saying anything. Take the bill and pay it and soon as it arrives. If the server is a good looking woman you better tip her well and slide the check over to him to make it look like he is paying her. This could lead to a potential 3 some.
Must be willing to give head 5 times per week. And none of the "My mouth hurts BS after 5 minutes) It takes 15.
The word NO can not be a part of your vocabulary when it comes to anything sexual. I.E. Can I **** you in the ass?? The answer would be something like Yes, Sure, Anything for you daddy. But not NO.
You must be willing to accept the fact that at times you will be reffered to as bitch and subjected to certain commands such as "Bitch get me a beer." Not only is this a command but it is also a sexual advance. So Bitch get me a beer could also mean "Honey I love you so much that you should bring me a beer to show your love in return and please dont forget your knee pads on the way back because you know what beer does to daddy :D "

missboatnam1
06-19-2003, 08:42 AM
RiverDave:
Well I'm currently single so I'll say hello.
RD <-- just likes to cuddle :D LOL now that made me lauph :D :) :D :)

bordsmnj
06-19-2003, 08:52 AM
Ooops. we can try again in a minute
[ June 19, 2003, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: bordsmnj ]

HammerDown
06-19-2003, 08:53 AM
Boozer I like your rules...and thats why I've never been Married...because after a while the rules start to change...and I'm moving on..lol :D
Forgot to add, the big "funBags" are a plus...but not required. I prefer a little "Baby got Back"...and the belly must be as tight as a Drum Head, and not like old wall paper.
[ June 19, 2003, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

bordsmnj
06-19-2003, 08:56 AM
i can't believe that not one hottie has replied with a boat pic yet! did i mention i keep my garage clean(clear path to washer&drier)and never jerk off in the shower.
LMFAO at all this shiyt. :D jawdrop :D

RiverKitty
06-19-2003, 10:57 AM
Hey Holy Tera, great topic you got goin' on here, although it appears to have gone somewhat awry!
If nothing else, it has provided valuable information as to who we *wouldn't* want to go out on a date with!!! devil
RiverKitty = Happily Single and Not Looking. :D

NastyOne
06-19-2003, 02:20 PM
SWM - Looking for hot mute girlfriend.

Holy Tera
06-19-2003, 03:58 PM
Thank you Kitty, and I see you are right. It wasn't my intent to start up a ***boat Dating Service anyway, but well you know...some people's kids. http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~Tx_Dreamweaver/SMILIES/icon_beat_1.gif Except for Tom & RD of course who are perfect little http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~Tx_Dreamweaver/SMILIES/angel.gif's. However if I HAD made it for that purpose Rotorhead comes closest to the right kinda guy: he was battin' 1000, until his last comment. Besides I'm old enuf to be his older sister. http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~Tx_Dreamweaver/SMILIES/OMGsmile.gif As for Blown well, he won't do.....I HATE the mall, and one can only use one purse at a time! I'd rather be in a boat, at a festival, or helpin' a sweetie crank wrenches.
Hey Liberator: where in the cathair is that town of yours? Never heard of it. I am from Southeast Texas, Lake Livingston area.
396_Z Check the profile, I ain't a guy!
I think I'll go get my hammer now, so much for THIS idea! http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~Tx_Dreamweaver/SMILIES/icon_comp_1.gif

396_Z
06-19-2003, 04:13 PM
Holy Tera:
396_Z Check the profile, I ain't a guy!
Thats a good thing, I'm not into guys.
Don't get me wrong here. I have no problem with gay men. Thats just 2 more women for me so pucker up boys, I'll handle the overflow.

HOSS
06-19-2003, 04:57 PM
Good thing I`m married. I don`t lift the seat, smoke, drink beer till I`m passed out, fart in public and piss in the shower. :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
06-19-2003, 06:03 PM
HOSS:
Good thing I`m married. I don`t lift the seat, smoke, drink beer till I`m passed out, fart in public and piss in the shower. :rolleyes: You did it again, laughed till I cryed! I'am amazed you are married :D .......( . )( . )..... :D wink :p

PipesClean
06-19-2003, 06:08 PM
HOSS:
Good thing I`m married. I don`t lift the seat, smoke, drink beer till I`m passed out, fart in public and piss in the shower. :rolleyes: We all piss in the shower, most of us turn the water on first though! :D :D :D

You Te
06-19-2003, 07:49 PM
Hey HT,
Ithought you were married?
You Te

Raskal
06-19-2003, 09:29 PM
NastyOne:
SWM - Looking for hot mute girlfriend. dam thats great pig_flyi

Licketty Split
06-20-2003, 09:52 AM
Single White Male, 26 I’ve been know to be sensitive, really enjoy hanging out with strippers and beer is always a good thing. Greatest accomplishment would be mastering the ability to breath out my ears. I always cover being shy with bold confidence. I love the river, racing and hot chicks and hot river racing chicks. :D

Liberator TJ1984
06-20-2003, 01:35 PM
Liberator TJ1984:
Looks like I might as well join this SausageFest too :rolleyes:
Single and in South Texas... :D
Gopherrr
need more info. :confused: check my profile wink Boy didn't figure I'd nail this one ?
Sausagefest indeed eek! only 4 gals :confused:

RPrincez
06-20-2003, 02:20 PM
Hi! wink

RotorHead
06-20-2003, 05:39 PM
Holy Tera, What do you mean I was battin 1000 til my last comment? You say that like it's a bad thing.

RotorHead
06-20-2003, 05:48 PM
Holy Tera- Actually my last comment was about drinkin beer. LOL!

Holy Tera
06-21-2003, 12:09 AM
You Te:
Hey HT, I thought you were married? You Te http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~Tx_Dreamweaver/SMILIES/OMGsmile.gif Me??? Heck no Hon, I been single since 1994! Whatever gave you that idea?

Tom Brown
06-21-2003, 12:17 AM
Holy Tera:
Whatever gave you that idea? Perhaps it was that picture of you wearing a bridal gown that you bandy around like it's the only lighter in a crack house.
Just kidding, Sally. :D

Holy Tera
06-21-2003, 12:20 AM
RotorHead:
Holy Tera- Actually my last comment was about drinkin beer. LOL!
Hello, I'm Alan. 32, 6-1, 180lbs, brwn hair / blu eyes, a Leo, no kids, a boat, big yellow dog named Jake and I lick before I stick. Oh yeah, and I like an occasional beer too!Okay, okay, I stand corrected: it was your NEXT to last comment! http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~Tx_Dreamweaver/SMILIES/ornerytongue.gif I'm a Leo too, so I know you gotta be good people, and if the big yeller dog is a Lab or Golden retriever you get extra points for havin' good sense!

Holy Tera
06-21-2003, 12:26 AM
Tom Brown:
Holy Tera:
Whatever gave you that idea? Perhaps it was that picture of you wearing a bridal gown that you bandy around like it's the only lighter in a crack house.
Just kidding, Sally. :D Aw heck Honey that was on the Barney threads not here, and you know I only posted that cause it was the closest thing to a "cleavage shot" I could find lol!

Holy Tera
06-21-2003, 03:15 AM
Since Licketty says he can breathe thru his ears, wonder if he'd wanna join my underwater basket weaving class? :p

anxious
06-21-2003, 11:10 AM
feel like 35 but only 23 cry

Holy Tera
06-21-2003, 03:58 PM
anxious:
feel like 35 but only 23 cry Welcome to the funny farm! They say you're only as old as you feel. I think I feel about 30, but I need a judge for that :p
[ June 21, 2003, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: Holy Tera ]

Forkin' Crazy
06-21-2003, 08:37 PM
SWM looking for SWF
40yrs old, deep dark sensuous eyes, loving smile. I have most of my teeth. I would love to hear from ya! I guess I am the only one brave enough to post a picture.
PS to the babes, if my mail box is full, try again, I know I will get lots of replies! :cool:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/767dougly.jpg

jlnorthrup122
06-21-2003, 09:41 PM
Helllo my name is JL I am married and have 10 kids with 3 different and looking to make 11 with 4 different ladys I am a big fat slob and I like long runs on the river in my 16' conoe with a 35 lbs thrust mincota eggbeater on it and boy does she move! :D
NOt realy but this meating singles oline 100% not a good idea

Holy Tera
06-21-2003, 10:57 PM
jlnorthrup122:
NOt realy but this meating singles oline 100% not a good idea I never said anything about husband or wife hunting, I just started a place for the singles on the board to get to know each other! The so called "ads" you see here are merely in fun, and like yours are not to be taken seriously! :rolleyes: Have a good weekend!

Holy Tera
06-21-2003, 11:08 PM
Forkin' Crazy:
SWM looking for SWF
40yrs old, deep dark sensuous eyes, loving smile. I have most of my teeth. I would love to hear from ya! I guess I am the only one brave enough to post a picture.
PS to the babes, if my mail box is full, try again, I know I will get lots of replies! :cool: Wow! You're cuteeeeee! Since you were so nice Forkin I'll let you see me too! :p http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~Tx_Dreamweaver/pamela.jpg