PDA

View Full Version : LETS JUST REGROUP NOW

RIVRHED
03-19-2003, 10:36 PM
OK people, I have been silent here since I started this site on a one sided debate against the "know-it-all-know-nothing" Riverdave years ago. Yes, most of you boo'd me off here, siding with RD because most of you didnt want to camp at Parker and thought if you agreed with RD, you could crash at his daddys pad, but finally you have come to your senses, RD is just a wannabe, loudmouth, cant back it up, daddys boat, come stay with me at my daddys keys pimp pad, foot in the mouth loser.
To talk shit about the military in these times just to make himself look bithcen in just plain irresponsible, and only brings out his true colors.
He is so cought up in his own self indulgence, he actually belives anything he says here can be "moderated" and fixed no questions asked.
RD, please, if you wanted us to think you were an authority on boats, you surely wouldnt take a jet and hack it in into a V-drive (with the help of your new found keyboard friends) just to justify you OWNED a boat, would you? Nigga pleaze. Do yourself a favor, take a loan in your name, trade in the soccer mom SUV, and buy a turn key trader special. Take it to the shop for tune ups and rudder/ fin/prop replacement as needed, so you can save face when you run it up on the rocks.
In addition, please reserve your comments on Trident Boats until you can actually work on YOUR own.
RIVRHED

Tom Brown
03-19-2003, 10:47 PM
> LETS JUST REGROUP NOW
Let's not.
You people... return to your homes. There's nothing more to see here. :D :D

andy01
03-19-2003, 10:50 PM
Rivrhed good to see you came back for another one of your stupid one off post. The only thread you started that I still liked was "Hot Boat pussys or not". That was good, but now you come on to the board again just to start shit for someting to do. Are you still bitter about something Dave did to you? Come on now, tells how you hate because he has a better life then you or how he stole your news paper one morning and now you hate him.
As for his boat, what's the bfd? If he wants to build a boat and use the help of some of his friends then whats the bfd? What's wrong with him staying at his parents house? Should he stay in a hotel? What's wrong with his dads boat? I seem to think it is a very nice boat. You do need to get some of your facts straightened out though.
You are truly a jackass and are looking for nothing other then a rise from a guy that could give to shits about what you have to say. At your age shouldn't you be in a home for retired old has beens?
Andy

bigq
03-19-2003, 10:53 PM
RIVRHED:
OK people, I have been silent here since I started this site on a one sided debate against the "know-it-all-know-nothing" Riverdave years ago. Yes, most of you boo'd me off here, siding with RD because most of you didnt want to camp at Parker and thought if you agreed with RD, you could crash at his daddys pad, but finally you have come to your senses, RD is just a wannabe, loudmouth, cant back it up, daddys boat, come stay with me at my daddys keys pimp pad, foot in the mouth loser.
To talk shit about the military in these times just to make himself look bithcen in just plain irresponsible, and only brings out his true colors.
He is so cought up in his own self indulgence, he actually belives anything he says here can be "moderated" and fixed no questions asked.
RD, please, if you wanted us to think you were an authority on boats, you surely wouldnt take a jet and hack it in into a V-drive (with the help of your new found keyboard friends) just to justify you OWNED a boat, would you? Nigga pleaze. Do yourself a favor, take a loan in your name, trade in the soccer mom SUV, and buy a turn key trader special. Take it to the shop for tune ups and rudder/ fin/prop replacement as needed, so you can save face when you run it up on the rocks.
In addition, please reserve your comments on Trident Boats until you can actually work on YOUR own.
RIVRHED ugg....was it that crucial to post this?
[ March 19, 2003, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: bigq ]

RIVRHED
03-19-2003, 10:59 PM
RR,
I thought you would defend you "employer" from my true to life comments. cant you sleep due to the gunshots ringing in your ears from the alleys of your ghetto home, with your new DCB sitting in the garage, wait, your ghetto home doesnt have a garage, only a carport, what is your new boat in storage or maybe in the newly 'red and grey pinstripped garage of RD's Daddy? It would be irresponsible of you to assume that I am jealous of your mentors life as you know nothing about me or my priorities. Why do you come to his defense so quickly? Oh, yea, I know why, shhhh, be quiet son, it will all be forgotten in 30 years or so.

GlastronGuy
03-19-2003, 11:00 PM
bigq:
RIVRHED:
RIVRHED ugg....was it that crucial to post this? I buy all my RAM there.
[ March 19, 2003, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: GlastronGuy ]

DickDanger
03-19-2003, 11:00 PM
racingrascal:
You are truly a jackass
Andy Thats what Im talking about...a jackass calling someone else a jackass!!!! Just kidding RR.
I have to agree: so what if he was voicing his opinion. I am a vet, pro military, and a war monger to boot, but hey, RD's opinion is his own. I dont know ya Hed, but you come off as looking like a real dick.....and THAT is from one Dick to another.
Do yourself a favor. If ya dont like someones opinion, then dont read their rhetoric, and dont talk to em. Simple enough. -DD Out

bigq
03-19-2003, 11:04 PM
GlastronGuy:
bigq:
RIVRHED:
RIVRHED ugg....was it that crucial to post this? I buy all my RAM there. Me too, well most of it. One of the best. :D

bigq
03-19-2003, 11:06 PM
DD, always curious. Did you make that avatar or is it a real place?

Tom Brown
03-19-2003, 11:07 PM
RIVRHED,
Why are you so obsessed with RiverDave? I couldn't agree more with DD. You come off like an ass.
-- Tom

andy01
03-19-2003, 11:08 PM
RIVRHED:
RR,
I thought you would defend you "employer" from my true to life comments. cant you sleep due to the gunshots ringing in your ears from the alleys of your ghetto home, with your new DCB sitting in the garage, wait, your ghetto home doesnt have a garage, only a carport, what is your new boat in storage or maybe in the newly 'red and grey pinstripped garage of RD's Daddy? It would be irresponsible of you to assume that I am jealous of your mentors life as you know nothing about me or my priorities. Why do you come to his defense so quickly? Oh, yea, I know why, shhhh, be quiet son, it will all be forgotten in 30 years or so. I have no need to justify anything to you, the fact is your still a Jack Ass. I like your post, talk shit on my buddy, talk shit on my house, and Dave's nice looking garage. Hell why don't you talk shit about my girlfriend that I am marring on Saturday? YA FREAK!
Andy

Tom Brown
03-19-2003, 11:10 PM
Hey, congratulations Andy! I wish you and the soon-to-be Mrs. Rascal all the best. :)

Rexone
03-19-2003, 11:12 PM
ditto Andy, Congrats! :)

mbrown2
03-19-2003, 11:16 PM
RHed,
It is threads like these, and the ones from the other day that are just really causing this place to suck...kind of sad. What is your thread going accomplish? If you are such a better man, why do you hate on Dave?...A truly better man, is one that is humble and does not look differently at those below or above them, but judges everyone equally and those they disagree with, they look beyond them.
:confused:

mbrown2
03-19-2003, 11:18 PM
Congrats Andy...its a wonderful thing.

RIVRHED
03-19-2003, 11:20 PM
My point exactly. This is just a who knows who social club. Why cant I voice my opinion on this forum just like everyone else? Just because I dont post here every day, like you guys. Like I said before, this site was a wasteland until I started the conversation years ago. I like to read most of the tech that the real heads post here, but I get fed up with RD thinking he owns this site because he has the time to talk all the shit he can about everyone, but when it comes down to it, he cant take it. He is just a know it all, know nothing that gets on my nerves, thats all. Why cant I voice my opinion, just like you? I can take it. Im still around. Just lurking, but his self serving BS gets to me sometimes.
RR, congrats on the whole marriage thing. Sounds like you did it right, buy the toys, then get married. But when you knock her up, dont sell em for simlac, go on DES and go the sidejobs, that is if RD's dad pays cash.
Goodluck

Tom Brown
03-19-2003, 11:22 PM
RIVRHED,
Not only are you an asshole but now you are fully dilated.

DickDanger
03-19-2003, 11:23 PM
Mbrown, "Dicks Last Resort" is an actual restraunt/bar in San Diego. They are EXTREMELY rude to their patrons, which is why I like it so much!!! Jordy hooked me up with the avatar. I guess he figured since I was a rude, opinionated jackass myself, it just fit...LMFAO. Take care....-DD Out

mbrown2
03-19-2003, 11:29 PM
RHed,
I never said you could not voice your opinion, I respect everyone's right to an opinion. I was only asking what you were trying to accomplish, and I stated my opinion of what I thought these type of threads did to the site. Nothing less, nothing more.

RIVRHED
03-19-2003, 11:35 PM
Tbrown, I am confused, Why am I the asshole? Because you dont agree with me? Well partner, that goes against you whole point of view, voice your opinion no matter what anyone says, right?
What is "dilated" anyways?

RIVRHED
03-19-2003, 11:37 PM
mbrown2:
RHed,
It is threads like these, and the ones from the other day that are just really causing this place to suck...kind of sad. What is your thread going accomplish? If you are such a better man, why do you hate on Dave?...A truly better man, is one that is humble and does not look differently at those below or above them, but judges everyone equally and those they disagree with, they look beyond them.
:confused: Mbrownhole,
since when is RD humble, please explain.

RaysonKid
03-19-2003, 11:40 PM
Rivrhed,
Wow, I thought I was an Ass-hole.
Let me tell you a story. I use to be on these forums under another screen name (Riptide).
I got into several heated DISCUSSIONS with your buddy, River Dave. The biggest was about boating and drinking. He and I never saw eye to eye.
I got a bad taste in my mouth from that and other posts having nothing to do with boating.
I finally got fed up and left the forum.
I too lurked every now and then. I saw some changes and decided to rejoin.
Life goes on, Get over your issues.
Yours is to much of a personal attack. As if you are jealous of R.D.
GET OVER IT.
[ March 20, 2003, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: RaysonKid ]

mbrown2
03-19-2003, 11:56 PM
RIVRHED:
mbrown2:
RHed,
:confused: Mbrownhole,
since when is RD humble, please explain. If you re-read my post, I did not say RD was a truly humble man...The post did not mean Dave was a better or humble man, only that a "Better and Humble man does not hate or cherry pick on others.

Tom Brown
03-19-2003, 11:58 PM
RIVRHED,
I am sorry for calling you an ass. While I wish to take opposition to your post, I should not have attacked your character. You are correct that attacking your character goes against the way I would like to conduct myself.
“dilated” means widened or expanded... as in “dilated pupils”. I thought it was funny in the earlier context.
Not liking RiverDave, his beliefs, or his lifestyle does not lower my opinion of you. Starting a thread to talk him down does.
The funny thing is that I don't share RiverDave's view on the war or the Marines but I respect it. I have several friends in the military here in Canada. They have countless stories about going out, getting liquored up, and causing some semi-benign trouble. Hey, they're not knocking off liquor stores. They're just unwinding in a rough and tumble way. It's no big deal but I can easily see how someone running a bar would see a group of military folks walking through the door as being a good chance for trouble.
As for the average Marines intellect, I've only met three US Marines that I can think of so I'm not in a position to speak intelligently on this topic but I can say that none of them seemed stupid.
Isn't there enough room for everyone on this site? Can't you just ignore Dave's posts? Why are you telling him what to post or rather, what not to post, in reference to Trident boats? If he gave you posting guidelines would you honor them?
Wouldn't it be better to just ignore the people you don't like rather than attack them? Slamming people's character invariably starts flame wars.
Respectfully,
Tom

skeepwerkzaz
03-20-2003, 12:00 AM
I wonder if any of these "comments" would have been made in person? I have a member of my extended-family that is a retired Marine Corps Colonel and was awarded the Medal of Honor for his actions in the south Pacific during WWII. He and many others like him have witnessed things so horriffic, there is no way to begin to describe them. They provided us with the freedom that we have today, and to disrespect them is to me inconceivable. Some people it seems to me have not been exposed to alot of present/former military personell. If he had been, I think that they may have been a little more thoughfull of their comments.
I have been exposed to the "military mentality" all of my life. Most of those serving, or who have served have little use for the opinions expressed by those who haven't "been there." Isn't this understandable? We may know what we have heard, or have seen on the discovery channel, but I know ALOT of people that know things that we will never be privy to, and they will take to their graves. Imagine that for a second having a job soo important that you couldn't even tell your family about it. Imagine the responsibility of being trusted with such sensitive information that people would hapily torture you for the rest of your life to find it out.
Colonel Byron Brady is in his mid 80's and would gladly wink have a discussion wink with anyone that disrespected he or any of his leatherneck boys. I think he earned that respect, and I for one have his back.
I have always been taught to end with a quote.....
"If someone wrote a book about your life, would anyone want to read it?"
Clay
[ March 20, 2003, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: skeepwerkzaz ]

RIVRHED
03-20-2003, 12:02 AM
You can draw your own opinion who is better, I never stated I was better than anyone here. I was just simply stating my opinion that this forum is just who has what and who theyre going to give it to. Thats all.

RIVRHED
03-20-2003, 12:11 AM
Mbrown, I did not understand your spelling "dilated, I think you meant "dialated".
Anytime anyone starts a thread about anyting here opens them up to discussion, thats what I like about this place. Its the one sided opinion that I dont like.
Shipw, you are one wise man. I like the cut of you jib sailor.
See, just because I dont agree with everyone, doesnt mean Im a Mbrownhole.

Tom Brown
03-20-2003, 12:14 AM
I was really enjoying your nice post until this came up.
skeepwerkzaz:
Colonel Byron Brady is in his mid 80's and would gladly beat the tar out of anyone that disrespected he or any of his leatherneck boys. I think he earned that respect, and I for one have his back.Skeep, I would have to have the back of the disrespectful guy in this case. Anyone who beats the tar out of someone for being disrespectful is not much of a person, in my opinion. If we let thugs like this beat people up, the world won't be much of a place to live.
The odd thing is that I am a military nut. I haven't served but I love watching those lousy old documentaries like GI Diaries. It puts a twist in my gut to think of the way they stormed the beaches of Normandy knowing that many of them wouldn't make it.
To charge into that takes courage on a level I'll never know. To beat someone up for being disrespectful is a low act of cowardice.
-- Tom
[ March 20, 2003, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Tom Brown
03-20-2003, 12:17 AM
RIVRHED,
I think you mean TBrown, not MBrown with that first reference.
Here, let me help you out:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=dilated
-- Tom
[ March 20, 2003, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

mbrown2
03-20-2003, 12:18 AM
RIVRHED:
Mbrown, I did not understand your spelling "dilated, I think you meant "dialatedI think you meant Tom Brown, I never wrote that.
[ March 20, 2003, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: mbrown2 ]

skeepwerkzaz
03-20-2003, 12:21 AM
Tom- Point well taken "Beat the Tar" might be a little much, he would probably take a different approach. These were my words. He would probably sit us down and give us a schoolin'. :D
[ March 20, 2003, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: skeepwerkzaz ]

Tom Brown
03-20-2003, 12:23 AM
Well, some people could really use some schoolin'. :)

RaysonKid
03-20-2003, 12:24 AM
This is fun.
Can we do one of these every night?

Tom Brown
03-20-2003, 12:25 AM
I'll bring the chips and dip.

RIVRHED
03-20-2003, 12:25 AM
Yes, T, I got you two confused, by the way, do you also love RD?
goodnite ladies.

RaysonKid
03-20-2003, 12:27 AM
Oh shit,wait.
I have to work on the boats this weekend.
I wont be available. frown

Tom Brown
03-20-2003, 12:30 AM
RIVRHED:
Yes, T, I got you two confused, by the way, do you also love RD?I consider RiverDave a friend. I wouldn't use the term love because he's never let me top but you never know.
Good night. :)

future boater
03-20-2003, 12:49 AM
Tom Brown:
Anyone who beats the tar out of someone for being disrespectful is not much of a person, in my opinion. If we let thugs like this beat people up, the world won't be much of a place to live....well wouldnt that depend on where you were? what if your cousin costantly came into YOUR home disrespecting you and your family and how you've provided for them.what if a freind died helping you? how many times could you ask him to leave or just put you and your family to bed before you finally whip or attempt to whip his ass? its not whether or not you whip his ass but whether or not you had the HEART to do what needed to be done. if i personally witnessed the atrocities and lost the brethren that these men have(veterans) i would want to beat the tar out of un-american, american civilians as well. when you commit to a group and you watch people die a bond is created. in my mind if i personally witnessed you disrespecting what these men died for well i would "beat the tar" out of you as well.
Tom Brown:
To beat someone up for being disrespectful is a low act of cowardice--Tomi disagree with you here as well.....abuse is the weapon of a coward. these men are merely standing there ground.......... devil

Tom Brown
03-20-2003, 12:53 AM
Beating someone up is standing your ground? Holy shit are you ever deluded.

RaysonKid
03-20-2003, 12:58 AM
Here we go again...
Where is my F*&#in coffee pot ?
[ March 20, 2003, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: RaysonKid ]

future boater
03-20-2003, 01:00 AM
Tom Brown:
Beating someone up is standing your ground? Holy shit are you ever deluded. sometimes........out of my whole post thats the best you can do :o !?! what do you think we are doing in iraq rite now? how do you feel about the first part of my post? btw deluded no realistic yes.
[ March 20, 2003, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: future boater ]

future boater
03-20-2003, 01:03 AM
RaysonKid:
Here we go again...
Where is my F*&#in coffee pot ? you know you were waiting for someone to reply wink !

JetBoatRich
03-20-2003, 04:25 AM
DickDanger:
Mbrown, "Dicks Last Resort" is an actual restraunt/bar in San Diego. They are EXTREMELY rude to their patrons, which is why I like it so much!!! Jordy hooked me up with the avatar. I guess he figured since I was a rude, opinionated jackass myself, it just fit...LMFAO. Take care....-DD Out Been to the one on the Rio Grande in Texas, same thing

Jungle Boy
03-20-2003, 05:59 AM
Anyone seen my truck?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/259Mvc-004s-med.jpg
[ March 20, 2003, 06:02 AM: Message edited by: Jungle Boy ]

Freak
03-20-2003, 06:03 AM
did it run away?

Freak
03-20-2003, 06:12 AM
Hey Jungle boy - Eagle boats = awsome.
Rippin up the twisties on the water. That my friend is what I consider a boat ride. I'd love to do it sometime. Does anyone offer pay for rides.

JetBoatRich
03-20-2003, 06:57 AM
Are we suppose to be looking for your truck?

carreraelite
03-20-2003, 06:52 PM
Oh great!! More Hot Boat Drama!! argue

Tom Brown
03-20-2003, 06:56 PM
> Oh great!! More Hot Boat Drama!!
Ya. That truck is going to be hard to find.
[ March 20, 2003, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

old rigger
03-20-2003, 06:56 PM
RIVRHED:
RIVRHED What do you mean hacked into a jet? And why wouldn't you (well I know why you wouldn't, you couldn't)take a jet and turn it into a v-drive. Boat came out or the same mold. I'm the one that started the project and nothing was hacked when I had it and I don't see where RD and his buddies doing any hacking.
Why is is that the guys that talk the most shit, like you, are usually the ones that can't work on their boats or anything else? Dollars to donughnuts you don't wrench your own boat, if you have one.
Slamin' him, his dads stuff, his boat, his car, talkin like a brother, (I guess to sound cool huh?
Who the **** are you?
Maybe you should have stayed silent a little longer.

R3v
03-20-2003, 07:08 PM
RIVRHED, I am new to the boards, but are you RiverDaves ex-wife or something?

Jordy
03-20-2003, 07:16 PM
Phoenix, huh? Have something to say to me Rivrhead? I love keyboard tough guys and you seem to talk pretty tough to anyone on here who has a Cali location... any comment for me? :D
[ March 20, 2003, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: jordanpaulk ]

Havasu Hangin'
03-20-2003, 07:18 PM
jordanpaulk:
I love keyboard tough guys...I learned along time ago not to mess with a dancing Hobbs...

***boat
03-20-2003, 07:45 PM
R3v:
RIVRHED, I am new to the boards, but are you RiverDaves ex-wife or something? I don't think RD was ever married, but it makes you wonder.

572Daytona
03-20-2003, 07:54 PM
I'm deluded and dilated at these disharmonious diatribes of debutants. I'm becoming disenchanted at the dichotomy of this discussion board. I'm sure that I will be derided for this denunciation. argue Hey Tom Brown, I've made it up to D in the dictionary too! :D

Tom Brown
03-20-2003, 08:20 PM
Now that you mention it, I was leaning a little hard on the Ds. Perhaps I've been spending too much time thinking about slipping my penis between a couple of Ds.
[ March 20, 2003, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

572Daytona
03-20-2003, 08:23 PM
Tom Brown:
Now that you mention it, I was leaning a little hard on the Ds. Perhaps I've been spending too much time thinking about slipping my penis between a couple of Ds. That would be a Duck and a Drake, right?
[ March 20, 2003, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: 572Daytona ]

Tom Brown
03-20-2003, 08:25 PM
Hey, don't go spreading rumors. I haven't ****ed a water fowl since the infection cleared up.

Jordy
03-20-2003, 08:27 PM
Tom Brown:
Hey, don't go spreading rumors. I haven't ****ed a water fowl since the infection cleared up. I heard the Dr. you went to was a quack... :D

Tom Brown
03-20-2003, 08:34 PM
I can assure you there was a quacking frenzy.

gigamurph
03-20-2003, 11:39 PM
572Daytona:
I'm deluded and dilated at these disharmonious diatribes of debutants. I'm becoming disenchanted at the dichotomy of this discussion board. I'm sure that I will be derided for this denunciation. argue Hey Tom Brown, I've made it up to D in the dictionary too! :D Huh? Can someone tell me WTF he just said?
DAMN! :p

miller19j
03-21-2003, 08:54 AM
DickDanger:
Mbrown, "Dicks Last Resort" is an actual restraunt/bar in San Diego. They are EXTREMELY rude to their patrons, which is why I like it so much!!! Jordy hooked me up with the avatar. I guess he figured since I was a rude, opinionated jackass myself, it just fit...LMFAO. Take care....-DD Out I don’t think that you are rude. I know for a fact that you are always willing to help a woman with her need for a “beverage service” and to top it all of you can supply a plate of shrimp to help her appetite.
I think that you are a hell of a nice guy! The gal that you put in the mental hospital might disagree with me though. :D wink

Blown 472
03-21-2003, 09:13 AM
Enough Erogenous Erratic behaviour from the Ever present Canadian flow violator, or I shall Evacuant myself. :D

TOBTEK
03-21-2003, 10:11 AM
I just learned the term "troller" a few days back from another very negitive thread. This riverheed guy is a classic "troller". he has come here just to fire everyone up. Blow this guy off, he's just trying(and its working) to stir the waters. I try to stay out of this negitive crap, but there is WAY to much on this board latley. Why arent we talking and getting excited about the up and coming summer boating season? Hot Betty's on boats, and the likes of such. RIVERHEED GO AWAY! OR JUST BE SIVEL!!

cheezpanel
03-21-2003, 10:28 AM
Toby's right...the upcoming season and the little giddy feelings we get thinking about it is why we're all here. I was out at Hidden Shores last week setting up the new trailer.
Golf cart maintenance and yearly boat maintenance is next. I can't wait for Spring Break!!!!!

sorry dog
03-21-2003, 11:00 AM
Hey Riverhed-
Do you have any Vicodan I could get from you. I rolled my lawn mower on myself and bruised my butt. It kinda hurts so anything you got would be helpful.
Thanks

Blown 472
03-21-2003, 11:03 AM
Amen to that, I was just watching those videos of info's and unchained boats and listening to that blower scream and it gets me all worked up. Blasting across the water, motor rung out, stereo rung out, buzz on, hot weather, hot chicks, hot damn.

superdave013
03-21-2003, 11:13 AM
old rigger:
RIVRHED:
RIVRHED What do you mean hacked into a jet? And why wouldn't you (well I know why you wouldn't, you couldn't)take a jet and turn it into a v-drive. Boat came out or the same mold. I'm the one that started the project and nothing was hacked when I had it and I don't see where RD and his buddies doing any hacking.
Why is is that the guys that talk the most shit, like you, are usually the ones that can't work on their boats or anything else? Dollars to donughnuts you don't wrench your own boat, if you have one.
Slamin' him, his dads stuff, his boat, his car, talkin like a brother, (I guess to sound cool huh?
Who the **** are you?
Maybe you should have stayed silent a little longer. The glass work you did was outstanding!

SCUBA STEVE
03-21-2003, 12:09 PM
Thanks guys, I finally know what the term "thread"
means. I was stuck on stupid for a few days. :confused:

Essex502
03-21-2003, 12:17 PM
riverhed or riverheed? One is a handle but his signature (Q=) says riverheed. Is this troll too f'd-up to figger out what to be called?

Hallett19
03-21-2003, 01:02 PM
This is too funny ..... Dave loves every second of this guys, don't you get it yet ?
little dave = attention *****