PDA

View Full Version : A couple early morning observations....

HighRoller
10-19-2002, 06:56 AM
Was watching the tube and came to these conclusions...
1.)Jennifer Love Hewitt is the biggest dicktease in the history of the universe.That silly biatch either needs to show the boobies or put the rest of her clothes back on.If I have to see one more TV ad,magazine or music video with her partially revealed breasts I'll puke.Moving on...
2.)Infomercials blow dog.Next...
3.)CNN(The Communist News Network)is up to their usual anti America agenda reporting on the" Hardships"of life in IRAQ under the sanctions.Funny they never mentioned why the sanctions were imposed.They also reluctantly disclosed that it costs 60 cents to fill up your gas tank.No wonder Fox News is kicking CNN's ass!!
4.)I knew this was coming.P Diddly or Puff Peter Daddy or whatever he calls himself this week is marketing himself as a"Bad Boy".Hmmm,he wasn't so bad when he was crying after getting arrested and begging his bodyguard to take the blame for the illegal gun!Maybe he should change his label to"Bitch Ni-ger"records.
5.)Bill Clinton is going to be inducted into the Arkansas Black Hall of Fame.WTF???Are people in that state so stupid they can't tell the difference between black and white?It obviously has nothing to do with his stature below the waist,according to Monica.
Okay,that's all for now.Time to go back to sleep.

mike37
10-19-2002, 07:49 PM
Great outburst HighRoller
feel better now

Jordy
10-19-2002, 08:33 PM
Tension breaker. Had to be done. Some great observations though.
What about the fact that CNN constantly documents the location of military operations in the middle east and anytime a weakness is discovered that would make the country vunerable to attack they report it 4 times an hour. Think Saddam and Osama might have some guys that do nothing but watch CNN to figure out what we're up to? Hello, is this thing on?
Jordy :D

BigDogIvan
10-19-2002, 09:15 PM
jordanpaulk:
Tension breaker. Had to be done. Some great observations though.
What about the fact that CNN constantly documents the location of military operations in the middle east and anytime a weakness is discovered that would make the country vunerable to attack they report it 4 times an hour. Think Saddam and Osama might have some guys that do nothing but watch CNN to figure out what we're up to? Hello, is this thing on?
Jordy :D Well you see it has to do with being the most powerfull country in the world. If the media didn't let it's countryman know what there government was up to they just might have an "UPROAR" on the home land due to lack of info. Wouldn't you like to know where your military was and what they were doing. Lord knows I can't sleep at night not knowing that our military is hunting down 2 of the f'ed up people in the world and there progress was NOT ONT HT NEWS TONIGHT!!! AAARRRGGG!!!!! :(
LMAO
BD

atomrotten
10-20-2002, 11:18 AM
LMAO
Atom RoTTeN

spectratoad
10-20-2002, 05:28 PM
Hey Highroller, You must have pi$$ed someone off you only have two stars. I am going right now to give you five.

HighRoller
10-20-2002, 05:55 PM
Well,the white trash thread probably didn't help but oh well.I have always been outspoken and always will be.He who stands up for nothing or says nothing for fear of being disliked has nothing in my opinion.This country used to be based on people standing up for their ideals.Now if you do that you're a racist,bigot,homophobe or intolerant.

BlownCole
10-20-2002, 06:59 PM
Shot you 5 HR I like the way you think, have you ever thought about politics we need some people in DC with balls

HighRoller
10-20-2002, 07:26 PM
Yeah right,that would never work for 2 reasons.
1.)I have a low tolerance for Bovine Scatology and
2.)You can't have any balls and be a politician.You have to be able to answer yes and no to a question in one sentence.Like the IRAQ issue,I heard one guy say"I really think we should look at the option of going into IRAQ but we should avoid conflict if we can resolve the situation diplomatically".WTF????

Wet Dream
10-21-2002, 01:27 PM
Sean Hannity ROCKS!!

future boater
10-21-2002, 01:43 PM
anybody here listen to micheal savage? if not you probably should.

carreraelite
10-21-2002, 01:54 PM
POLITICIAN: One who is able to lie to everyone,about everything,with a big smile on there face, and denie everything when and where confronted with the facts!!

HOSS
10-21-2002, 01:58 PM
5 from me HighRoller! I like your way of thinking!
Gotta love those bench racing fags!

Blown Sleek
10-21-2002, 08:57 PM
five stars from me to you high roller.
Been away from the boards for good reason though. Keep up the good work.
Just out of curiosity where did all the Hot Boat river guys go?