PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Gray Davis....

JustMVG
05-02-2003, 09:34 PM
Just saw this over at KFWB's web site:
State to Borrow $11b to Pay Bills While Legislators Devise Budget
California will issue $11 billion in short-term debt this spring, an amount state officials called a nationwide record, to pay its bills while legislators try to devise a budget for a state facing a revenue crunch, we wouldn't need this loan if we didn't have Gray Davis!!! GRRRR!!! jawdrop burningm

Haullen270
05-02-2003, 09:36 PM
I have not yet met one person who would admit to voting for the idiot Gray Davis.

HCS
05-02-2003, 09:41 PM
Gray Davis and his cronies have spent and screwed this state. They don't know what the **** to do but keep making it worse, they don't get it and never will.
The latest word is if they don't get a budget by July 1st all state employees will have to go on federal minimum wage.
That will wake some people in this state up.
RECALL DAVIS

HCS
05-02-2003, 09:50 PM
Here's the link.
Recall (http://www.recallgraydavis.com)

HCS
05-02-2003, 09:56 PM
You got me going now, here's another link.
DavisRecall (http://www.davisrecall.com)

JustMVG
05-02-2003, 10:42 PM
I have filled out everything there is to recall davis and while i don't do this very often, i urge everyone who can to do the same, lets get this nonsense out of office and get it fixed, my only wish is that we had had a better Republican candidate to run against Pay Davis, for that matter any good qualified party member to take him on. Thanks for the rant time. MVG

JustMVG
05-02-2003, 10:44 PM
And one more thing, if i EVER get the chance to Roost boost Gray Davis off of a PW freakin' C i am going to do it, and i hope a fellow hot boater is there to catch it on camera, or even better off of a bridge, well i think you can catch my drift here. MVG

BigBoyToys
05-03-2003, 04:09 AM
We filled out and signed the petition a few weeks ago. I think the Mrs signed up to help out with the Recall Grayout Davis campaign. We gotta get him outta there.

HCS
05-03-2003, 05:56 AM
The only big problem is. Is who's going to want to take over where these clowns left off?. It's going to take years to reverse all the spending these guy's have done. I'll bet in someways Bill Simon's glad he didn't beat Davis. I'm sure the Democrats in this state would have blamed it all on Simon if he was in there.
Were going to have to vote all of the losers out and start over.
Knowing this state that won't happen.

SandbarScot
05-03-2003, 06:01 AM
The real budget control is in the state assembly and state senate which are both controlled by the majority democrats. The democrats have had it too long and put us in DEBT! Vote Republican. My $.02 frown

NorCal Gameshow
05-03-2003, 06:07 AM
HARDCORE-SKI:
The only big problem is. Is who's going to want to take over where these clowns left off?. It's going to take years to reverse all the spending these guy's have done. I'll bet in someways Bill Simon's glad he didn't beat Davis. I'm sure the Democrats in this state would have blamed it all on Simon if he was in there.
Knowing this state that won't happen. very true, we will absorb the cost of the recall, if it's succeeds we will have cruz b. until we get another election is he better or worse?
i'm sure they'll get the budget passed with loans :mad: we can't afford what we have going on now, so let's throw on some more loans, that should do it, while were at it let's give out some good pay raises :confused:

Phat_Kat
05-03-2003, 06:44 AM
I think we should put davis in a aligator cage for a few hours. Then a cheeta cages with cheetas with all sorts of diseases. Finally we put him in Iraq and say he's Saddam with a major face lift. :D :D :D :D devil devil

sandblasted
05-03-2003, 07:13 AM
I signed the petition as well, although I'm not too confident the people in California will go thru with it...there are just too many democrats and losers that want government to take care of them...
Maybe when these idiots start having to pay their vehicle registrations next year at rates that will be 3 x's higher than this year they will wake up, but I doubt it...

05-03-2003, 07:30 AM
Loans???? With the credit rating Calif. has the interest will be 12% No thanks to Davis and Co. Lets keep one thing in mind, it wasn't just Davis that got us into this mess. Its all the other tax and spend Democrats and all their failed govt. programs that helped him run the debt to the moon and ruin this great state. Heres another thought that will piss you off...As all the people in charge of our school system are patting each other on the backs for what a great job they think they are doing our school system is rated 48th of 50 and about to fall to 50th. Thats with one of the highest spending per student of all the states at about 10K per student. :mad: burningm :mad: burningm

Phat_Kat
05-03-2003, 07:30 AM
sandblasted:
I signed the petition as well, although I'm not too confident the people in California will go thru with it...there are just too many democrats and losers that want government to take care of them...
Maybe when these idiots start having to pay their vehicle registrations next year at rates that will be 3 x's higher than this year they will wake up, but I doubt it... I still think my plan works best :D devil

BigBoyToys
05-03-2003, 11:39 AM
norcal spectra:
HARDCORE-SKI:
Knowing this state that won't happen. very true, we will absorb the cost of the recall, if it's succeeds we will have cruz b. until we get another election is he better or worse?
Don't really see how ANYONE can be worse than Grayout Davis. Put Cruz Bustamente in there for now until we get an election...then put a Republican in there and get this crap all straightened out the right way!

CA Stu
05-04-2003, 09:17 AM
Haullen270:
I have not yet met one person who would admit to voting for the idiot Gray Davis. Go ask people at the welfare office, or in downtown San Fran. That's where all the liberal loonies are, and unfortunately there are a s-load of them.
Vote early, vote often
CA Stu

MagicMtnDan
05-04-2003, 06:39 PM
An invite from the Recall Gray Davis Committee:
http://www.RecallGrayDavis.Com
YOU’RE INVITED TO MAKE HISTORY ON MONDAY!!! (5/5/03)
RECALL GRAY DAVIS EFFORT
TO TURN IN 100,000 SIGNATURES
MONDAY – MAY 5
We Need People to Come and Help Build a Crowd
We’ve scheduled this at 12:00 Noon
so you can stop by on your lunch break!
Tomorrow we will be conducting an historic press conference
announcing the turn in of over 100,000 signatures on petitions
calling for the recall of Governor Gray Davis.
And we need our supporters to show up… bring signs, bring
family members and friends and take part in this historic event!!
At 12:00 Noon we need hundreds of Recall Gray Davis supporters
at the State Capitol Fountain located at 915 Capitol Mall.
The press conference will take place at the Capitol Fountain
between 10th and 9th streets. This is also in between the
State Treasurer’s and State Supreme Court/State Library Buildings.
This is the first time in history that counties will be mandated
by law as a result of the 10%+ threshold of signatures being
collected – to count and verify signatures for a recall of a
statewide elected official in California.
Recall Gray Davis campaign leaders Ted Costa of the People’s
Advocate, the Honorable Howard Kaloogian - Chairman, Recall
Gray Davis Committee, talk radio hosts (including Eric Hogue
of Sacramento’s KTKZ who helped launch the recall effort) and
Recall Gray Davis supporters and volunteers will be present
for this historic event.
[ May 04, 2003, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]

Seadog
05-04-2003, 08:41 PM
We may have Davis illegitimate brother here in OK. Not only is he owned by the NEA, he just declared that we needed more lawyers in our legislature. His plan to finance the state is to have a lottery. With all the other state lotteries, the Indian gambling and the horse racing, this is his big idea. Must get his intelligence reports from the same place as cat.

BigBoyToys
05-04-2003, 08:44 PM
MagicMtnDan:
An invite from the Recall Gray Davis Committee:
http://www.RecallGrayDavis.Com
YOU’RE INVITED TO MAKE HISTORY ON MONDAY!!! (5/5/03)
RECALL GRAY DAVIS EFFORT
TO TURN IN 100,000 SIGNATURES
MONDAY – MAY 5
We Need People to Come and Help Build a Crowd
We’ve scheduled this at 12:00 Noon
so you can stop by on your lunch break!
Tomorrow we will be conducting an historic press conference
announcing the turn in of over 100,000 signatures on petitions
calling for the recall of Governor Gray Davis.
And we need our supporters to show up… bring signs, bring
family members and friends and take part in this historic event!!
At 12:00 Noon we need hundreds of Recall Gray Davis supporters
at the State Capitol Fountain located at 915 Capitol Mall.
The press conference will take place at the Capitol Fountain
between 10th and 9th streets. This is also in between the
State Treasurer’s and State Supreme Court/State Library Buildings.
This is the first time in history that counties will be mandated
by law as a result of the 10%+ threshold of signatures being
collected – to count and verify signatures for a recall of a
statewide elected official in California.
Recall Gray Davis campaign leaders Ted Costa of the People’s
Advocate, the Honorable Howard Kaloogian - Chairman, Recall
Gray Davis Committee, talk radio hosts (including Eric Hogue
of Sacramento’s KTKZ who helped launch the recall effort) and
Recall Gray Davis supporters and volunteers will be present
for this historic event. Cool! I work all around that area. I'll be at the Capitol at noon!
[ May 04, 2003, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

beer hunter
05-05-2003, 07:08 AM
In some ways in glad Davis won the election. Think of it this way, Davis and his liberal cronies have totally screwed this state up :mad: Had Simon won the liberals would have blamed it on the Republicans and the stupid elecorate would have believed them :mad: :confused: Now they have no one to blame ( well almost no one )but themselves and the way I see it this state will be ripe for a Republican takeover similar to the Republican takeover of the US congress in 1994 :D :D :D
[ May 05, 2003, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: beer hunter ]

SchellSchock
05-05-2003, 09:17 AM
A Robert Frost quote: "A liberal is a person who is so open minded he won't take his own side in an argument"