PDA

View Full Version : 1994 Kawasaki ZX7R for sale SPAM

78Eliminator
01-28-2003, 11:37 AM
I am broke and need money:
1994 ZX7R. Jet kit, full Akrapovic racing header and can, solo seat, carbon fiber everywhere, racing clutch and brake levers, setback pegs, ohlins shock, new 5000 mi 1995 engine (12,000 on the chassis). The previous owner worked for Lockhart Phillips so basically, EVERYTHING they make for that bike, is on it...... I want $4500 obo.
Oh, did I mention that it hauls serious ass? Hard to keep the front tire on the ground.
If you're serious, I'll send you pictures and my phone# if you have questions:
justin8net@yahoo.com
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/DSCF0158.JPG
[ January 28, 2003, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: 78Eliminator ]

Screaming Pete
01-28-2003, 01:32 PM
I know of an 18 year old kid that would just love it...O wait that's my inner self speaking :D

78Eliminator
01-28-2003, 08:32 PM
Just wanted to bring this to the top one more time with the picture. Thanks everyone.
Broke as hell Justin

77charger
01-28-2003, 08:41 PM
does it come with a fire extinguisher?J/K
What kind of tail section is that i noticed the brake light looks like it is missing or hidden well?Also that exhaust is a pricey system if it is a full exhaust(header too )

78Eliminator
01-28-2003, 09:10 PM
77charger:
What kind of tail section is that i noticed the brake light looks like it is missing or hidden well?Also that exhaust is a pricey system if it is a full exhaust(header too ) The signals, brake light and license plate are all stuffed under and out of sight (also out of the cops site). The exhaust is the Akropovic full header and muffler. I get looks everywhere I go on the bike. It sounds very nice and throaty. After riding it to work today, I am having second thoughts about selling it. You can't beat 150 MPH in the car pool lane :)

78Eliminator
01-28-2003, 09:11 PM
77charger:
What kind of tail section is that i noticed the brake light looks like it is missing or hidden well?Also that exhaust is a pricey system if it is a full exhaust(header too ) By the way 77, who is the chick in the avatar?

77charger
01-28-2003, 09:35 PM
78Eliminator:
77charger:
What kind of tail section is that i noticed the brake light looks like it is missing or hidden well?Also that exhaust is a pricey system if it is a full exhaust(header too ) By the way 77, who is the chick in the avatar? Shania twain :) :)

wsuwrhr
01-29-2003, 05:03 AM
You should have thoughts about not selling it. When are we going riding?
Brian

Screaming Pete
01-29-2003, 09:12 AM
Justin, I know the sales manager at one of thenorth county shops have you thought about consignment, I sold 1 of my quads that way and got what i was asking :)

78Eliminator
01-29-2003, 11:26 AM
Screaming Pete:
Justin, I know the sales manager at one of thenorth county shops have you thought about consignment, I sold 1 of my quads that way and got what i was asking :) How much do they take from you? Where is the shop?

Screaming Pete
01-29-2003, 11:42 AM
It's NCY see M :cool: ike Pete's

CA Stu
01-29-2003, 04:12 PM
78Eliminator:
77charger:
What kind of tail section is that i noticed the brake light looks like it is missing or hidden well?Also that exhaust is a pricey system if it is a full exhaust(header too ) The signals, brake light and license plate are all stuffed under and out of sight (also out of the cops site). The exhaust is the Akropovic full header and muffler. I get looks everywhere I go on the bike. It sounds very nice and throaty. After riding it to work today, I am having second thoughts about selling it. You can't beat 150 MPH in the car pool lane :) 150? On a 750 on the street? You're kidding, right?
I'm sure you are another guy out to improve the image of motorcyclists, but 150?
I have a GPS and if the speedo on that bike is anything like the one on my Kawi, it reads 20mph hopeful...
Cheers
Stu
PS Save the speed records for the racetrack