PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Weekend Pix Poll

SCUBA STEVE
05-06-2003, 12:51 PM
Something was brought to my attention today. About posting pix of the "shows" or hotties in havasu. (first poll sorry guys)
GO TO MY NEW VERSION MEMORIAL PIX POLL Pt. 2 (http://forums.***boat.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003172)
[ May 06, 2003, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

spectratoad
05-06-2003, 12:54 PM
DP
[ May 06, 2003, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: spectratoad ]

spectratoad
05-06-2003, 12:54 PM
I says I have to answer all the questions??? :confused:

HavasuDreamin'
05-06-2003, 12:55 PM
Okay your poll is jacked. devil My answer is without a doubt! Hell Yes! Definately!
I think that about sums it up. wink :D

hboldno7
as long as its nothing that would get me in trouble

RiverBabe
My broke ass doesn't have a camera. I'm gonna start a fund raiser for a new digital camera. Anyone wanna help me out? :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-06-2003, 12:56 PM
yeah messed up. I'll do a new one.

RiverBabe
05-06-2003, 12:57 PM
Why in the world does digital camera come out underlined? :confused:

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 12:58 PM
RiverBabe:
My broke ass doesn't have a camera. I'm gonna start a fund raiser for a new digital camera. Anyone wanna help me out? :D Sure. I'll mail you a string of beads if you'll let RiverKitty take a boob shot for us.
[ May 06, 2003, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

RiverBabe
05-06-2003, 01:02 PM
Tom Brown:
RiverBabe:
My broke ass doesn't have a camera. I'm gonna start a fund raiser for a new digital camera. Anyone wanna help me out? :D Sure, I'll mail you a string of beads if you'll let RiverKitty take a boob shot for us. How about a booty shot? You know in one of theose micro bikini's. :D

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 01:03 PM
How about two strings of beads. :cool:

RiverBabe
05-06-2003, 01:08 PM
Tom Brown:
How about two strings of beads. :cool: Two strings and a digital camera. wink

RiverKitty
05-06-2003, 01:28 PM
RiverBabe:
Two strings and a digital camera. wink Tom! What a deal!
Give her 2 strings and digital camera and we'll make sure you get a boob shot. However, it will be e-mailed to you *privately* and your not allowed to show anyone else. Other than that, she will get to pick what pictures she'd like displayed on the forum.
Dealio??? :D

RiverBabe
05-06-2003, 01:33 PM
RiverKitty:
RiverBabe:
Two strings and a digital camera. wink Tom! What a deal!
Give her 2 strings and digital camera and we'll make sure you get a boob shot. However, it will be e-mailed to you *privately* and your not allowed to show anyone else. Other than that, she will get to pick what pictures she'd like displayed on the forum.
Dealio??? :D That sounds like a good deal. Except for the boob shot.Now RK you live kind of far from me.How are we gonna do this picture thing. Maybe you can mail me your camera and I'll take the pictures and then I'll mail it back. :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-06-2003, 01:35 PM
riverbabe, I live in LA & have digital camera. Name the place & time and I'll be there. With Mrs Scuba so you dont get the wrong idea.

SCUBA STEVE
05-06-2003, 01:44 PM
oh oh seems like I messed up the happy 3some between RK, RB, & TB.
Sorry Guys I just wanted to have fun too.
:D :D

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 01:46 PM
Hey Steve, I have a hard enough time pleasuring my hand, never mind two women. Now if they could get some girl girl action going and I could just wank...

RiverBabe
05-06-2003, 01:51 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
riverbabe, I live in LA & have digital camera. Name the place & time and I'll be there. With Mrs Scuba so you dont get the wrong idea. Now that sounds like a better idea.Maybe Ms.Scuba will come out in the pictures too. :D wink

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 01:54 PM
RiverBabe:
Maybe Ms.Scuba will come out in the pictures too. :D wink :) :) :)

Mandelon
05-06-2003, 01:57 PM
I like that.....Have Camera, will travel!! :D

BENZEEN
05-06-2003, 02:16 PM
No picture taking here. It's too much work. I'm busy relax'n, drinking, and soaking in all the scenery, (.)(.)
-Vik

mrsscuba
05-06-2003, 02:24 PM
RiverBabe:
SCUBA STEVE:
riverbabe, I live in LA & have digital camera. Name the place & time and I'll be there. With Mrs Scuba so you dont get the wrong idea. Now that sounds like a better idea.Maybe Ms.Scuba will come out in the pictures too. :D wink It's about time I get invited to the show. I'll be happy to take some pictures with you wink .

SCUBA STEVE
05-06-2003, 02:27 PM
oh oh MRS SCUBA is out on the forums now.
Tom be nice. :D

RiverBabe
05-06-2003, 02:28 PM
mrsscuba:
RiverBabe:
SCUBA STEVE:
riverbabe, I live in LA & have digital camera. Name the place & time and I'll be there. With Mrs Scuba so you dont get the wrong idea. Now that sounds like a better idea.Maybe Ms.Scuba will come out in the pictures too. :D wink It's about time I get invited to the show. I'll be happy to take some pictures with you wink . I see you've joined us.I'm a new booty too.Welcome. :D

RiverKitty
05-06-2003, 02:42 PM
RiverBabe:
That sounds like a good deal. Except for the boob shot.Now RK you live kind of far from me.How are we gonna do this picture thing. Maybe you can mail me your camera and I'll take the pictures and then I'll mail it back. :D Ya, your right, I do live pretty far away from you to make this practical. Soooo we have a few *other* options here.
1. We need a volunteer from L.A. to take the pics.
or
2. Will you be coming out to Havasu anytime in the near future??? We could get some cool shots with some *HOT* boats!!!
(Sorry Tom, no boob shots! RB has spoken!!!) :p

RiverBabe
05-06-2003, 03:04 PM
RiverKitty:
RiverBabe:
That sounds like a good deal. Except for the boob shot.Now RK you live kind of far from me.How are we gonna do this picture thing. Maybe you can mail me your camera and I'll take the pictures and then I'll mail it back. :D Ya, your right, I do live pretty far away from you to make this practical. Soooo we have a few *other* options here.
1. We need a volunteer from L.A. to take the pics.
or
2. Will you be coming out to Havasu anytime in the near future??? We could get some cool shots with some *HOT* boats!!!
(Sorry Tom, no boob shots! RB has spoken!!!) :p Both of those sound like really good ideas. I like the river one though.I would love to meet all of you and take some pictures and then you can just meet me in person and you won't need pictures. wink

RiverKitty
05-06-2003, 03:08 PM
RiverBabe:
Both of those sound like really good ideas. I like the river one though.I would love to meet all of you and take some pictures and then you can just meet me in person and you won't need pictures. wink Cool! :cool: So when you comin' out??? :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-06-2003, 03:08 PM
Mrs Scuba will be more then happy to meat you, I mean meet up with you RB. Even if we do meet at a river outing the pix would be for the memebers on the boards that didnt get you meet you. :D

RiverBabe
05-06-2003, 03:23 PM
RiverKitty:
RiverBabe:
Both of those sound like really good ideas. I like the river one though.I would love to meet all of you and take some pictures and then you can just meet me in person and you won't need pictures. wink Cool! :cool: So when you comin' out??? :D Well I don't have a boat so it's kind of like when I get invited. wink

RiverBabe
05-06-2003, 03:28 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
Mrs Scuba will be more then happy to meat you, I mean meet up with you RB. Even if we do meet at a river outing the pix would be for the memebers on the boards that didnt get you meet you. :D Sounds good. The only thing is that I have a baby boy so my schedule is basically go to work come home and spend time with my boy. :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-06-2003, 03:58 PM
RiverBabe:
SCUBA STEVE:
Mrs Scuba will be more then happy to meat you, I mean meet up with you RB. Even if we do meet at a river outing the pix would be for the memebers on the boards that didnt get you meet you. :D Sounds good. The only thing is that I have a baby boy so my schedule is basically go to work come home and spend time with my boy. :D we make house & work calls too. :D how old is your son? there is a miss little scuba too, she is 7.

RiverBabe
05-06-2003, 04:06 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
RiverBabe:
SCUBA STEVE:
Mrs Scuba will be more then happy to meat you, I mean meet up with you RB. Even if we do meet at a river outing the pix would be for the memebers on the boards that didnt get you meet you. :D Sounds good. The only thing is that I have a baby boy so my schedule is basically go to work come home and spend time with my boy. :D we make house & work calls too. :D how old is your son? there is a miss little scuba too, she is 7. That's cool.My little one is a year and a half. :D