PDA

View Full Version : When you cheat on your wife here's how to make up

MagicMtnDan
07-24-2003, 02:25 PM
Well, here's how one person does it...
Los Angeles Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant gave his wife Vanessa a $4 million ring a few days after admitting that he committed adultery with a 19-year-old Colorado woman who has accused him of sexually assaulting her, People magazine states in its new editions hitting the newsstands this week.
The magazine said the couple, along with their 6-month-old daughter Natalia, purchased the ring from a jewelry boutique in Santa Monica, Calif., two weeks after commissioning it. It was an eight-carat purple diamond ring, People said.
“They looked very happy together,” the jeweler, named Raffi, told People. He also made the couple’s wedding rings two years ago, People said.
The 24-year-old Bryant was charged with one count of sexually assaulting the concierge at an exclusive mountain resort last month. He said the sex was consensual and that he only committed adultery.

mbrown2
07-24-2003, 02:31 PM
That's some pretty expensive make up sex

eliminatedsprinter
07-24-2003, 02:38 PM
If it's true it's also DUMB... He should have got her a yacht or something for that kind of dough. Besides, he's going to splitting everthing he has with her soon enough....

ROZ
07-24-2003, 02:47 PM
eliminatedsprinter:
Besides, he's going to splitting everthing he has with her soon enough.... That's what I was thinking...His wife is thinking BONUS!!!! :D

wineguy069
07-24-2003, 02:52 PM
Money makes the girls go down.... Or is that the world go around.... Either way, they all have a price tag.

mickeyfinn
07-24-2003, 06:48 PM
wineguy069:
Money makes the girls go down.... Or is that the world go around.... Either way, they all have a price tag. Reminds me of a joke from way back.
Little Johnny is in school and his teacher has been made aware of how prone he is to sexual comments..
One day after class Little Johnny asked the teacher:
Would you have sex with me for a million dollars?
The teacher, knowing Little Johnny didn't have a million dollars thought she would teach him a lesson and said sure for a million dollars she would.
Little Johnny reached in his pocket and pulled out his money and said "well what about for two dollars"?
The teacher looked at Johnny and said "What kind of girl do you think I am?"
Little Johnny replied "we have already established that, now we are negotiating price"
Or looking at it another way:
A young lad approaches his father with the question, "What's the difference between fact and theory?" Dad tells the boy that it's difficult to explain but he can demonstrate it to him. He then tells the lad to ask his mother and sister if they would go to bed with a strange man for $500,000. The boy does as instructed and reports back to dad that both mom and sis said they would in fact sleep with a strange man for that amount of money. "Well, there you have it, son," Dad said. "In theory, we're millionaires. Fact is we're living with a couple of sluts."