PDA

View Full Version : Yeap, the Black Hole!

HOSS
01-26-2003, 06:02 PM
Guess the Raiders are getting swallowed by their own black hole. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D :p

HOSS
01-26-2003, 06:06 PM
How `bout that East Coast! You Cali boys must be smokin` too much Chronic.
Gotta love those Oakland fans! All mouth and no ass! :mad:

Kilrtoy
01-26-2003, 06:18 PM
HOSS,
Their all asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argue

VillainDave
01-26-2003, 08:45 PM
Hey! they've already been spanked in thier own backward! Take it easy at least let them get the tears dried up first. NOT!!! little cry babies!!! cry cry cry cry

JetBoatRich
01-27-2003, 04:07 AM
I feel bad for the Raiders :D
Yea Right :D

THOR
01-27-2003, 06:51 AM
HOSS:
Gotta love those Oakland fans! All mouth and no ass! :mad: You've got to love a guy from the south that backs the east coast. Wait! Here comes the bandwagon HOSS jump on.

HOSS
01-27-2003, 08:33 AM
I was thinking more in lines of the Gulf Coast!
Bunch of animals. Riot! Burn shit in their own backyard. That`s a loser(s)! I meen what do ya`ll do in Cali? Is there a riot for every function. Damn glad I`m not a shop owner in that state. Bad calls from the refs, lets riot! Black hole,,,,more like the Brown hole. I also posted this topic before halftime. Bandwagon, shit I can stand alone. Another disgruntled Oakland fan. Please don`t riot over my post. Be kind to your neighbors property. Didn`t ya`ll get the love needed as a kid? These people need the DVD collection of mr. Rogers and his neighborhood. But hey, please don`t be my neighbor! My Jeep looks just fine and much better than a burned out hulk.
I will admit though. Raiders did get the touch down they called out of bounds. They did get the extra 2 points. And I can`t believe no one noticed but the last interception, the ref never threw a flag! He was running right at tampas coach who had to be at least 5 feet on the field while the guy was running past him. I meen he could have reached out and pat him on the back as he ran it back.
I do feel the refs did quench the Raiders drive with the no touch down and especially the 2 point conversion call.
Believe it or not I really dislike both teams. Rice needs to retire, Raiders fans are overrated deliquents, and most of all Warren Sapp is so damn overrated its not funny. Before the bowl you would have thought Tampa had only one standout player.
GO SAINTS GO! next year boys and girls.
[ January 27, 2003, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: HOSS ]

Elsinore Cop
01-27-2003, 10:22 AM
Bucs may be the champs, but the New Orleans Saints OWNED them. Beat them at home and away.

JetBoatRich
01-27-2003, 10:27 AM
Elsinore Cop:
Bucs may be the champs, but the New Orleans Saints OWNED them. Beat them at home and away. Where did eek! the Saints watch the game at?

HCS
01-27-2003, 11:42 AM
HOSS:
Gotta love those Oakland fans! All mouth and no ass! :mad: You got it wrong it was Mexican LSD. Robinson had a bad trip.

sandblasted
01-27-2003, 04:14 PM
JetBoatRich:
Elsinore Cop:
Bucs may be the champs, but the New Orleans Saints OWNED them. Beat them at home and away. Where did eek! the Saints watch the game at? Another question might be, How many super bowl victories do the saints have?
Ok, so the Raiders stank up the super bowl...they're not the 1st team to be wiped out in the super bowl...Ask Denver( some big time losses before they won 1) San Diego the NY Giants and quite a few others who for whatever reason don't seem to show up ready to play in the biggest game of their lives...
I can take the smack talk today, even wore my Raiders jacket to work...nothing worse than getting harrassed by some of my employees who hate the Raiders...
[ January 27, 2003, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: sandblasted ]