PDA

View Full Version : Paging Superdave013

Jim B.
08-30-2003, 07:29 PM
Hey Superdave013,
Please read your private message regarding clay smith.Thanks Jim B.

superdave013
08-30-2003, 09:16 PM
I did. I have not ran that engine in years. I still have it but the build sheet and all the specs got tossed accidently by the wife.
I would have to pull the timming chain cover to see what the grind # is.
As far as questioning George and his cams. Well all I can say is everything he's done for me has ran very well. He does things his way and I'm sure if you want him to do it differenty he will tell you to take it to someone else.

bordsmnj
08-30-2003, 09:23 PM
well i don't wanna be to much of a hijacker here but i've been curious about something for a while so i hafta ask. Dave do you do lettering on boats?? right below the name on my transom is the artist sig. and it just says "Dave" and has the little s inside a diamond type shape(like superman's chest emblem) i've seen this sig on several other boats too. so i was wondering if it's the same super dave or not. just curious -Jas
:D

superdave013
08-30-2003, 09:34 PM
Hey, great hijack! :D lol
Nope, not me. I write like a doctor (just get paid a lot less) so if you can read it I didn't write it. :cool:
Really my penmanship is pretty good but I'm no painter. Hell, I do suck with a rattle can.
[ August 30, 2003, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

bordsmnj
08-30-2003, 09:50 PM
alrighty thanks for clearing that up for me. my writing never did amount to much either. i've been writing like a forth grader since ..well maybe sixth grade. :rolleyes: :D

Jim B.
08-30-2003, 10:07 PM
Thanks from your input superdave. George has been a great help and the quality of his work can't be beat. Finding someone who will take the time to answer questions is tuff, but George is always willing to give his input. By the way, how much power did that motor make anyway? Just curious...

01RENEGADE
08-31-2003, 10:11 AM
Hey superdave where is Risky? havent heard from him in a while. How is his boat running has he been using the shit out of it?