PDA

View Full Version : fiberglass aromatherapy?

fasbote
04-30-2003, 07:55 AM
What is it that they put into fiberglass that causes me to temporarily lose control of my rational thought process? I recently went inside the Magic Boat factory to check out their boats. I sniffed that wonderful smell of new fiberglass and found myself asking really stupid questions like, "What is the minumum I can put down" and "How long can I finance it for?" and would you consider taking my 1993 travel trailer or my first born child in on trade?, if so how much are they worth? I'm obsessed now...I can't think at work....I can't sleep at night, my sex life has been affected, (my wife isn't speaking to me because of offering our first born) and I know it's all caused from smelling that fiberglass! Besides the old 22 Daytona is almost paid for! Wouldn't want to own a boat that was paid for would I? No I think it's time to plunge in again. However,I am afraid of having another "Eliminator" experience though. LOVE my Daytona...hate the lack of service and support after the sale. Anyone had any dealings with Magic? Does anyone know anyone that owns the 28 Magic? How fast are they going with how much horsepower? Damn the smell of that fiberglass...I'm gonna end up in the poor house over this one..I know!

Ed Arnold
04-30-2003, 08:02 AM
Fasbote, I think you need a 100mph fix. I will have a 28 Magic Cat with a Blown 572/1000hp that will run 106+ MPH, finished in about 3 weeks. Call me for a ride. Also I can give you names and numbers of other Magic owners. Ed Arnold 928-680-7657

fasbote
04-30-2003, 08:36 AM
Ed, thanks for the response. I sent you a PM

Super D
04-30-2003, 09:08 AM
I have done extensive research on this and have found the magical ingredient is something called "Crack". Although crack is highly addictive and causes one to make irrational decisions for the sake of fun, I highly recommend it. After all, it's just money. It is a selfless act to give your money to a poor, out of luck boat broker so they can feed their family. You can live off the river or lake habitat and recycle all the bottles and cans you find for gas money. If you still have too much money, send it to my personal charity, Super D's Binge Drinking Fund. A monument of beer cans will be erected in your name and promptly pissed on. Thanks for your patronage! Now go buy a crack boat! :D

DogHouse
04-30-2003, 09:53 AM
Fasbote, the Magic is a really nice boat. It's not the fastest hull hp for hp, but it's no slouch and it handles well and offers some ammenities that are hard to beat. I am very happy with mine. Of course there are a lot of super nice boats out there, just need to find the one that's right for you!
-brian

Craig
04-30-2003, 10:01 AM
Hey Doghouse, you still going to Mohave this weekend?
Craig

DogHouse
04-30-2003, 10:04 AM
Craig:
Hey Doghouse, you still going to Mohave this weekend?
Craig Yeah, I'm hoping to... Things are really busy but I think it will work out. Hopefully I'll see you guys on Saturday.
-brian

fasbote
04-30-2003, 10:30 AM
Doghouse Nice looking boat! Is that picture taken on Powell? We have a cruiser reserved for the second week of June on Powell and I'm really concerned about the water level.