PDA

View Full Version : where did "froggystyle" go?

TOBTEK
05-12-2003, 06:26 AM
Havent seen him in here in a long time, Hope he didnt get sick of the constant bitching argue or people bagging on his up and coming project. Hope all is well FROGMAN! and btw: I need some stuff done to the DCB :D

beer hunter
05-12-2003, 06:34 AM
I don't know, but I do miss his responses to stereo questions. He definitely knows his sh!t :)

Infomaniac
05-12-2003, 06:38 AM
It may be reptile breeding season.
Tadpoles

superV
05-12-2003, 07:22 AM
He is busy building his new proto type :D You didn't get the E-Mail? :rolleyes:
[ May 12, 2003, 08:23 AM: Message edited by: superV ]

mbrown2
05-12-2003, 07:26 AM
I think he is still around from time to time...he is probably busy with the project, but checks in when he can.

HighRoller
05-12-2003, 08:14 PM
Go to his website and register to receive updates on his new boat.I got mine and it was awesome,although I was surprised how much technical information he divulged.I think it's just Tridentboats.com

Sleek-Jet
05-12-2003, 08:15 PM
I just miss his avatar. :) :D

Rexone
05-12-2003, 11:31 PM
An all too common symptom of all the bitching and arguing IMO... good members evaporate because its not fun anymore. frown
[ May 13, 2003, 12:42 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

HighRoller
05-12-2003, 11:46 PM
Maybe he"knocked up"the stuffed animal!!!

skeepwerkzaz
05-12-2003, 11:47 PM
Froggy, is my brother for those of you that don't know. He is very much alive and well, and just as most of you guessed, up to his eyeballs in work trying to get his boat ready. It is way more than a full-time job, and he is somehow managing to get 30 hours out of a day. I'm not sure that he ever sleeps. You guys can't even imagine how cool this boat is going to be, make sure that you do register @ Tridentboats.com to get the first peeks at it in the coming weeks. I've seen it and it is stunning. eek!
I'll tell him you guys called :D
Clay
[ May 13, 2003, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: skeepwerkzaz ]

HighRoller
05-13-2003, 12:15 AM
Clay!Nice to hear from another of the Froggy family.Tell Wes his first update kicked ass!Tell him I want the deckboat with the dual jet pump and a Teague 800 and a 5000 watt stereo.Check's in the mail!!!

spectratoad
05-13-2003, 06:30 AM
Clay I got the first newsletter also. Sounds like a kick ass boat coming up. Can't wait to see some finished product. Give him a thumbs up from one amphibian to another. :D :D

Catmando
05-13-2003, 09:49 AM
To Frog from Toad: I can jump farther than you can. :D

Catmando
05-13-2003, 10:52 AM
I registered on the Trident site. The Frog is a very talented man. I'm looking forward to seeing the boat, and the sea trials. Clay how close is Wes to finishing up the rigging?

Froggystyle
05-13-2003, 05:38 PM
Hi everyone!
I'm back.. for a minute anyway.
Everyone is right. I am...
A) Up to my eyeballs in building the new boat.
B) Taking a ***boat break so I can come back and love this place.
C) Building the SEMA project vehicles.
D) Getting ready for a busy summer.
Regarding "A", we have completed the construction of the stations on the bottom half. Skinning is imminent, and it will look an awful lot like a boat here pretty soon. All of you registerees are getting another e-mail here within the week. If you registered recently, and want to be updated on the old stuff, I am going to have a automailer set up here pretty soon that will auto update you from the very beginning. Thanks for all of the interest. The response is breathtaking.
Regarding "B", After looking up from the last pissing contest I participated in and realizing that I gave up a really large amount of time that I could have spent working on my dream, not to mention getting a "you ain't shit" anonymous e-mail, I gave the forums a break. Very little in my life causes me to lose sleep, and realizing that some people are absolutely in it for the drama was a major obstacle I have recently overcome. Not everyone is looking for an answer... some are looking for an argument. To those individuals... Enjoy!
"C" We are building a show car that will represent several companies at SEMA this year. I have been overseeing the transformation of my Corvette from a stock C5 FRC (Fixed Roof Coupe) to a SEMA stunner as of late. I will update everyone when it will be in the mags coming up.
And lastly, "D"... The Ultra is for sale again, and I have been busy giving test rides (welcome break from the CAD program) and getting ready for Memorial Day festivities (will be at Foxes).
And those of you curious about audio in the new boats, I have a wonderful secret in store for you. We will be releasing the information on it as soon as we have a prototype.
Squirts up everyone! I will try to poke my head in a little more often.

bchbum
05-13-2003, 05:53 PM
I saw Wes on Saturday , he's working on my boat on .The vet looks sweet . The guy is busy busy . I was there for only a short time & he never stopped running .

woodster
05-13-2003, 08:17 PM
Wes did some work on my boat as well..Made me some boxes afor my subs, completely rewired my system and did various other things that he didnt even charge me for. Hes a great guy and does excellent work. His new boat is going to be one of the sickest boats on the market.Just wait! :D
[ May 13, 2003, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: woodster ]

bchbum
05-13-2003, 08:33 PM
Yea , Wes knows I'm going bigger in a couple of years . Will be looking real hard at his new line

Froggystyle
05-14-2003, 08:04 AM
Thanks for the good words guys, it means a lot.

HavasuDreamin'
05-14-2003, 08:15 AM
Good to hear that things are going well for you! :cool:

riverrunner
05-15-2003, 08:52 AM
Great to hear things are going so well. Can't wait to see what you have in store next.

sorry dog
05-16-2003, 05:41 AM
realizing that some people are absolutely in it for the drama was a major obstacle I have recently overcome. Not everyone is looking for an answer... some are looking for an argument. You mean some people are here for other reasons?? I can't imagine what that could be.
BTW- Jet boats suck.