PDA

View Full Version : changing of the guard

Blown 472
06-25-2003, 09:47 AM
Seems to me that the old skool ***boat forum peeps seem to think that they own this board, if god forbid you dont agree with what they say you get called a tool or whatever, sorry folks but the days of everyone just going along with what you say and adorning you gods is gone, deal with it... oh almost forgot if you dont post anything they dont deam important you get flamed for that as well, funny I did not see any names on here when I registered. :rolleyes:

LVjetboy
06-25-2003, 10:35 AM
Well, you know you're always welcome to disagree with me.
:)
jer

HBjet
06-25-2003, 11:24 AM
Blown 472:
funny I did not see any names on here when I registered.What's funnier is you registered less then a year ago, and your the top 4th poster out of 6403 members so far. Damn, that's a lot of posting in such a short time. Maybe if you spent a little more time working, and less time posting, you could afford a dyno session and see what your afraid to find out.
HBjet :)

Hotcrusader76
06-25-2003, 11:27 AM
Damn Randy keeping it real again hunh :D LOL

Blown 472
06-25-2003, 11:52 AM
HBjet:
Blown 472:
funny I did not see any names on here when I registered.What's funnier is you registered less then a year ago, and your the top 4th poster out of 6403 members so far. Damn, that's a lot of posting in such a short time. Maybe if you spent a little more time working, and less time posting, you could afford a dyno session and see what your afraid to find out.
HBjet :) Yeah if I had only ONE thing to tune and keep running, I have a boat to tune, along with a car that I drag race and my two other street cars, oh yeah I own my house and need to keep up on it so tell me bout all your money living in an apartment??
And yet you STILL wont post the measured numbers.
[ June 25, 2003, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

Liberator TJ1984
06-25-2003, 11:55 AM
Wait the Bell has'nt rang yet eek!
DING DING
Ok get started :D

hboldno7
06-25-2003, 11:57 AM
oh Boy, This should be a good one.

HBjet
06-25-2003, 12:07 PM
Blown 472:
so tell me bout all your money living in an apartment??Now that's some funny shit!
I'm glad you have all sorts of cars and a boat to tune. Maybe you should de-tune the posting habits to spend that time on getting them all running so you don't have to tune them all the time. Then you could spend the few months out of the year running your shit verses working on it. Us West Coasters like to use are stuff all year around. So we don't have the time you do to keep tunning and tunning to keep everything running right. We just have a professional get it right the First Time..... Then play the rest of the year. Next time I'm on the water (This Sunday) I'll think about you turning wrenches getting everything tuned.
Maybe you should end your posts with "Stay Tuned" I think that would suit you!
HBjet

Blown 472
06-25-2003, 12:12 PM
H the teflon don Bjet, you sure talk big but never answer any questions just keep dancing around them. I unlike you like to learn about what I am doing not just sit around with my dick in my hand looking at hot rod mag and bugging the **** out of the people who build shit for a living, I can just see it now you showing up at dne for the fourth time in a week and dave telling the shop hand to show you a set of heads so you can rub your dick on them and go home to spank it. Hows bout them measured numbers, your credibilty is waining.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
06-25-2003, 12:15 PM
I can just see it now you showing up at dne for the fourth time in a week and dave telling the shop hand to show you a set of heads so you can rub your dick on them and go home to spank it. Hows bout them measured numbers, your credibilty is waining. Now that is some funny chit my friends!!!! :D

HBjet
06-25-2003, 12:18 PM
Blown 472:
H the teflon don Bjet, you sure talk big but never answer any questions just keep dancing around them. I unlike you like to learn about what I am doing not just sit around with my dick in my hand looking at hot rod mag and bugging the **** out of the people who build shit for a living, I can just see it now you showing up at dne for the fourth time in a week and dave telling the shop hand to show you a set of heads so you can rub your dick on them and go home to spank it. Hows bout them measured numbers, your credibilty is waining. Oh, that's real big of you to post this! It looks like your starting to get irritated aren't you? I'm sorry, did I waste some of your tuning time? As for credibility, why don't you just meet me at the lake, since that's where the real numbers are measured right?
Ok, really, what was your question again? I got lost in all of the shit about tunning motors, and working on your house crap because that has nothing to do with what you want to find out.
HBjet

Blown 472
06-25-2003, 12:20 PM
Mad??? nope would not waste that on a green behind the ears 20 something.
I got lost?? you cant read a few posts up???
There you have it folks the questions that never get answer but puff your chest out cuz you are the shit, all hail the king.

cyclone
06-25-2003, 12:27 PM
Whaaaaaaaa!!!.. uh oh the whaaambulance is here..
you have violated rule number 6 and are sentenced to 1 hour of reading senseless, BS posts about who's older and who's dad is bigger:
Quadruple Digit Club
Member # 1887
Member Rated:
posted June 23, 2003 01:38 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. always whine when someone builds a motor that makes more power than yours with less compression, fewer carburetors and less displacement.
2. cry fowl when a motor is tuned on the dyno and not on the lake "where it matters most"
3. bitch and moan until someone gives up gps numbers and then say that you're not buying it once you find out how fast the boat really runs.
4. never believe a dyno figure from a west coast dyno.
5. If the motor has iron heads, then its not allowed to make over 700hp on pump gas.
6. If the owner of the boat is under 30yrs of age, then they can't possibly know what they are talking about because they dont have enough jet boat experience.
7. Don't ever give props to your engine or pump builder on this board because that means you're getting a discount and we all know how horrible it is to get a discount.
8. Unless you assemble your engine and pump on the floor of your garage with duct tape and chicken wire, then you spent too much money on it now matter how fast the boat goes.
9. Dont chrome or powdercoat anything because that means you're just showing off and your boat can't possibly be fast. Bling Bling will not be tolerated on this board.
10. And the most important rule of all; When all else fails, and you make yourself look like an uneducated whiner, tell the other guy he's gay and change the subject real quick.
did i miss anything here? feel free to add any new rule that you see fit.
:D

Blown 472
06-25-2003, 12:29 PM
10. And the most important rule of all; When all else fails, and you make yourself look like an uneducated whiner, tell the other guy he's gay and change the subject real quick.
And there you have HBJet.

cyclone
06-25-2003, 12:31 PM
you know we could end all of this bs right quick with a trip to the river...........

Blown 472
06-25-2003, 12:35 PM
I will bring the chips and floaties. Do you have a pump so I can fill up the tube??
Love too, meet you at gills landing in an hour, you are out of town so it will cost you three bucks to launch, meet me out on lake just past the rock wall I will be there with beer in hand.

miller19j
06-25-2003, 12:40 PM
HBjet:
Maybe if you spent a little more time working, and less time posting, you could afford a dyno session and see what your afraid to find out.
HBjet :) You know Randy,
I don’t want to get into the middle of this thing because I really don’t know much about dyno’s. But in several threads you have used a “You can’t afford to put your motor on a dyno” type phrase. I personally think that is a pretty chicken shit comment. You have no idea what any of these people can afford and not afford. Some people don’t trust dynos and some people choose not to use them for that reason.
I assembled my engine with the help of my Machinist. I chose not to take mine and put it on a Dyno. It had nothing to do with cost.
Not trying to start shit just giving my 2 cents.

HBjet
06-25-2003, 12:41 PM
cyclone:
you know we could end all of this bs right quick with a trip to the river........... Nah, that wouldn't work. Like back in the street racing days, Blown would say some shit about how he left the AC on in his boat so that's why he lost.
HBjet
[ June 25, 2003, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

cyclone
06-25-2003, 12:42 PM
sorry man but you'll have to do better than that. you're the one calling us liars so put up or shut up. I know you know where the river is so just name a date and show up. Otherwise i think its time to stop talking smack about motors you've never seen and boats you've never ridden in or seen run. Think of it as a gift. I'm not going to do this for me, i'll do it for you since you seem all fired up to find out what we run.

HBjet
06-25-2003, 12:46 PM
miller19j:
HBjet:
Maybe if you spent a little more time working, and less time posting, you could afford a dyno session and see what your afraid to find out.
I don’t want to get into the middle of this thing because I really don’t know much about dyno’s. But in several threads you have used a “You can’t afford to put your motor on a dyno” type phrase. I personally think that is a pretty chicken shit comment. You have no idea what any of these people can afford and not afford. Some people don’t trust dynos and some people choose not to use them for that reason.
I assembled my engine with the help of my Machinist. I chose not to take mine and put it on a Dyno. It had nothing to do with cost.
Not trying to start shit just giving my 2 cents. Brad, I was just giving these guys some shit since they want to talk about how they have a lot of toys, and saying I rent an apartment. Whatever! They know nothing about me, as I know nothing about them. To me, this is all silly and I'm just laughing my ass off at these two guys. I know some poeple can't afford to dyno, and some who can choose not to for there own reasons. No big deal really!
HBjet

Blown 472
06-25-2003, 12:47 PM
HBjet:
cyclone:
you know we could end all of this bs right quick with a trip to the river........... Nah, that wouldn't work. Like back in the street racing days, Blown would say some shit about how he left the AC on in his boat so that's why he lost.
HBjet Sorry dont waste my money on trying to impress people with shiney shit on my boat unlike you.
And yet no measured numbers, loose the disc on the way to the bling bling shop??

miller19j
06-25-2003, 12:51 PM
HBjet:
miller19j:
HBjet:
Not trying to start shit just giving my 2 cents. Brad, I was just giving these guys some shit since they want to talk about how they have a lot of toys, and saying I rent an apartment. Whatever! They know nothing about me, as I know nothing about them. To me, this is all silly and I'm just laughing my ass off at these two guys. I know some poeple can't afford to dyno, and some who can choose not to for there own reasons. No big deal really!
HBjet I’m not pissed or anything but from the outside looking in it looks….Well a little Chicken Shit.
Anyway your boat looks nice and I am glad you are happy with it. I will stay out of it and let you guys bash each other. :D

HBjet
06-25-2003, 12:56 PM
Blown 472:
HBjet:
cyclone:
HBjet Sorry dont waste my money on trying to impress people with shiney shit on my boat unlike you.
And yet no measured numbers, loose the disc on the way to the bling bling shop?? yeah, that was over your head, sorry.
I have the disk, it's at my house, really. I'll look up whatever you want tonight!
[ June 25, 2003, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Blown 472
06-25-2003, 01:02 PM
Well lets review what we have learned today:
HBjet will never answer any question that might ruin his credibilty.
HBjet will dance around the questions and make smart ass remarks.
Hbjet cant reread what he posted and then try to make the other guy look like an ass for answering his question.
Hbjet is very good at the internet, if he could only spend half that time reading about tuning and then apply his new found knowledge rather than spewing out what is being feed to him by the people his is writing checks to he might be better off.
hbjet will baffle with bullshit rather than getting to the point.
When is your next teflon coating session??

HavasuBarney
06-25-2003, 06:11 PM
cyclone:
you know we could end all of this bs right quick with a trip to the river........... I'll be your huckleberry... :D :p :D

Johnwithjm
06-25-2003, 06:15 PM
HavasuBarney:
cyclone:
you know we could end all of this bs right quick with a trip to the river........... I'll be your huckleberry... :D :p :D Count me in :D

djdtpr
06-25-2003, 06:56 PM
Hell i will come to watch this,i'll even bring extra beer! :D

Cas
06-25-2003, 09:08 PM
Hi, just getting my post count up...... :D pig_flyi

Duke
06-25-2003, 10:45 PM
i'd even come an watch!
[ June 25, 2003, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: Duke ]

Cs19
06-25-2003, 11:00 PM
blown470whatever. 2things. either change the lame avatar or go away like chet did. thanks,bye.

LVjetboy
06-25-2003, 11:16 PM
I really don’t know much about dyno’s. Some people don’t trust dynos and some people choose not to use them for that reason. I assembled my engine with the help of my Machinist. I chose not to take mine and put it on a Dyno. It had nothing to do with cost.
If you really don't know much about dyno's, then what did you base your decision on, if not for cost?
jer

MAXIMUS
06-26-2003, 06:31 AM
HavasuBarney:
cyclone:
you know we could end all of this bs right quick with a trip to the river........... I'll be your huckleberry... :D :p :D Can I ride with you Barn??? :)

HavasuBarney
06-26-2003, 06:34 AM
MAXIMUS:
HavasuBarney:
cyclone:
you know we could end all of this bs right quick with a trip to the river........... I'll be your huckleberry... :D :p :D Can I ride with you Barn??? :) Not until you finish waxing my boat! :)

cyclone
06-26-2003, 07:35 AM
hmmm.smells like another RWUB is on the horizon. :D

DirtyBob
06-26-2003, 08:14 AM
.....as the shit stirs...... :D :D :D

wrightnow
06-26-2003, 08:33 AM
This is gonna be fun...RWUB

miller19j
06-26-2003, 08:40 AM
LVjetboy:
I really don’t know much about dyno’s. Some people don’t trust dynos and some people choose not to use them for that reason. I assembled my engine with the help of my Machinist. I chose not to take mine and put it on a Dyno. It had nothing to do with cost.
If you really don't know much about dyno's, then what did you base your decision on, if not for cost?
jer My boat is a cruiser. I really don’t care how much horsepower I make as long as my boat runs when I turn the key. I built my engine for reliability not top horsepower. I know enough about dynos to make the decision that I did not need to put my engine on one.

Jbb
06-26-2003, 09:11 AM
Reading thru this thread ...I am thinking to myself ...This has Barney written all over it ...and then he posts ....lol...I want a ride too Barn... :D :D

MAXIMUS
06-26-2003, 08:21 PM
HavasuBarney:
MAXIMUS:
HavasuBarney:
cyclone:
you know we could end all of this bs right quick with a trip to the river........... I'll be your huckleberry... :D :p :D Can I ride with you Barn??? :) Not until you finish waxing my boat! :) Is that 1 coat or 2??? :rolleyes:
[ June 26, 2003, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: MAXIMUS ]

HBjet
06-26-2003, 09:29 PM
riodog:
PS. I couldn't afford any dyno time either but last year when I turned on the bilgepump, it sounded really good. :p If you want, take a video of your bilge pump on and I will have my plumber friend watch the flow rate from the bilge pump to see how many GPM it's really making. Those pumps are always over rated, and I heard the company that "assembles" them is next door to Westech.
Rio, you going to make it out on the weekend of the 4th? Are you bringing the Daytona?
HBjet :D
[ June 26, 2003, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Blown 472
06-27-2003, 04:38 AM
And the reason this is in the sandbar why??

Charley
06-27-2003, 07:15 AM
never tried popcorn in the morning...not bad :D

gigamurph
06-28-2003, 12:52 AM
Hey! I wish someone would change my guard! My Depends is f**kin' overflowin' (just like this thread)! wink

sorry dog
06-28-2003, 04:19 AM
I guess it's never too early to start hyping the next BBSP.

JetBoatRich
06-28-2003, 06:46 AM
Charley:
never tried popcorn in the morning...not bad :D Went with the kettle corn today eek!

HCS
06-28-2003, 06:55 AM
Funny shit! :D I just had AC installed in my boat last week.

JetBoatRich
06-28-2003, 06:58 AM
HARDCORE-SKI:
Funny shit! :D I just had AC installed in my boat last week. How is that working out? I was looking to do it, not sure if I want the load on the motor eek!

NorCal Gameshow
06-28-2003, 07:08 AM
HARDCORE-SKI:
Funny shit! :D I just had AC installed in my boat last week. did you go with a 2 ton or 3 ton unit? you really need to do heat load/loss- calc. done for correct sizing. r-22 or r410a? :D

HCS
06-28-2003, 07:15 AM
norcal spectra:
HARDCORE-SKI:
Funny shit! :D I just had AC installed in my boat last week. did you go with a 2 ton or 3 ton unit? you really need to do heat load/loss- calc. done for correct sizing. r-22 or r410a? :D I went with the 3 ton unit, it's better for wake boarding.

wrightnow
06-28-2003, 07:40 AM
riodog:
Hey Mark, set it up for Sat 7/5 at Big River. The party's on anyway so we might as well have a little 'shoot-out' also!
Riodog
PS. I couldn't afford any dyno time either but last year when I turned on the bilgepump, it sounded really good. :p I would love to set something up for the 5th, There should be a good crowd with the band ans all, but I had already made planes on going down to lost lake to watch the races there.
How about the 4th, I know HBjet will not be there yet, it still would be fun. I would love to your boat run.

mike37
06-28-2003, 09:18 AM
AC in the boat cool
you got a web pag for that
how much hp dos it take to run that :D

HOSS
06-28-2003, 09:47 AM
**** all this bullshit. My boat aint fast. In fact my motor is half apart. I just wanna sell this mother****er. For now on I just wanna pay someone else to fix it. I`ve learned that the more I work on this ****in` boat(`75 Southwind) the less beer I drink and more pissed off I get. Someone buy this overpriced piece! Please!
Oh and I`ll race anyone. If you start to win I`ll shoot your ass with a flare. That`ll slow ya down.
Dyno`s. Why waste your time with them other than for competition purposes or unless you have "man with a small penis complex"? :mad:

JetBoatRich
06-28-2003, 09:54 AM
Good point HOSS, all of them

hoolign
06-28-2003, 10:24 AM
Been here longer than ALL of them(well..165 of them) :D I want to be in charge!!!I may not be all that technical,well maybe not even a bit..but hell,i can burn a boat down better
than anyone here :p and lets not forget how fast I can blow a motor,that should count :D
and as for arguing..I'm usually wrong of the start
so go ahead,..argue with me!
I'm in the same, ahhh..boat as you Hoss the more i fix it ...the worse it gets, i find if you wait till your pissed to work on them they **** up even quicker
[ June 28, 2003, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

HOSS
06-28-2003, 10:35 AM
That`s why every box needs to have a BFH! If it don`t fit..........FORCE IT! wink

gigamurph
06-28-2003, 11:57 AM
"Dyno`s. Why waste your time with them other than for competition purposes or unless you have "man with a small penis complex"?"-HOSS
Careful there HOSS! Ya let a little intelligence show there! Smartest damn thing I've read from ya! Us smarta**es have to keep our IQs on the downlow or they start thinkin' we take this s**t serious! Well; you smarta**es! :D

Mandelon
06-28-2003, 01:28 PM
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/8405.gif

HCS
06-28-2003, 04:13 PM
HOSS:
That`s why every box needs to have a BFH! If it don`t fit..........FORCE IT! wink Even if it only goes half way Inn?.... :D