PDA

View Full Version : My avatar!

Kim Hanson
03-07-2003, 07:39 PM
Sorry "cupcake's", I like my twins..( . )( . )... wink Don't give me a hard time either!..lmao..... :D

Mandelon
03-07-2003, 07:50 PM
Well, I do like those better than that little kids butt. :)

Kim Hanson
03-07-2003, 08:34 PM
Really! I use this on HavasuDougs forum and I really want people to enjoy the movement of his ass..LMAO.......( . )( . ).... wink

GlastronGuy
03-07-2003, 10:04 PM
I feel terrible, I can't see it. I have avatars turned off. The forum format gets too messed up with them on.
Or are they restricting the size now with all the server changes/upgrades/down time/whatever?

Mandelon
03-07-2003, 10:12 PM
They seem to jiggle just fine...... wink

Kim Hanson
03-07-2003, 10:16 PM
GlastronGuy:
I feel terrible, I can't see it. I have avatars turned off. The forum format gets too messed up with them on.
Or are they restricting the size now with all the server changes/upgrades/down time/whatever? I just need to ask you one question then, you have an avatar, why have it then if you turn yours off? Have a blank space then,seems right to me!..( . )( . )..... idea

HCS
03-07-2003, 10:23 PM
Mandelon:
They seem to jiggle just fine...... wink Reminds me when you sit behind someone and put your fingers on each side of their temples and tap them on the shoulder. :p

locogringo
03-07-2003, 11:06 PM
uhhh, I got lost in thought! What was this thread about??? eek! eek!

Havasu Doug
03-07-2003, 11:11 PM
Kim Hanson:
Really! I use this on HavasuDougs forum and I really want people to enjoy the movement of his ass..LMAO.......( . )( . ).... wink Kim's really mellow on my board. Maybe it's because there is a higher ratio of women over there and he doesn't want to upset them. :D

locogringo
03-07-2003, 11:25 PM
Havasu Doug:
Kim Hanson:
Really! I use this on HavasuDougs forum and I really want people to enjoy the movement of his ass..LMAO.......( . )( . ).... wink Kim's really mellow on my board. Maybe it's because there is a higher ratio of women over there and he doesn't want to upset them. :D If that were only true HD :D

Havasu Doug
03-07-2003, 11:37 PM
locogringo:
Havasu Doug:
Kim Hanson:
Really! I use this on HavasuDougs forum and I really want people to enjoy the movement of his ass..LMAO.......( . )( . ).... wink Kim's really mellow on my board. Maybe it's because there is a higher ratio of women over there and he doesn't want to upset them. :D If that were only true HD :D LMAO! wink I'm not saying the ratio is good, just a little better than here. For all of the guys that post here, very few of them actually use my board. On the other hand, a lot of the women here post on my board too. Now if someone can figure the percentage of female posters here, I will share my stats. :D No ones gonna look at 5,000 plus members, but I'll look at the top 100 and see what I find. LOL! :D

locogringo
03-07-2003, 11:40 PM
oops you read it wrong. I wholeheartedly agree with you that you have alot of women posting at your site. I've seen it! I was referring to Kim being mellow on your board.
Doh!

Havasu Doug
03-07-2003, 11:57 PM
locogringo:
oops you read it wrong. I wholeheartedly agree with you that you have alot of women posting at your site. I've seen it! I was referring to Kim being mellow on your board.
Doh! Sorry for my bad LG, but I just did the math anyway. 13 of the top 100 on my board are women, which is really sad. I didn't count Alisha/Betty more than once or my daughter either). On this board, only 7 of the top 100 are women. DOH! eek!
[ March 08, 2003, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: Havasu Doug ]

locogringo
03-08-2003, 12:12 AM
Goes to show...you can pull in the TAIL! Nice going!

Kim Hanson
03-08-2003, 07:42 AM
Hey now, I'am as mellow as it gets. Just wait till someone pisses me off,they you see the bad side.LOL..HD's place is cool for the fact that there is alot of women that talk on there.Word from above this is what I'am using...( . )( . ).... :D

Sleek-Jet
03-08-2003, 07:56 AM
Kim Hanson:
Word from above this is what I'am using...( . )( . ).... :D Bummer, no more swingin' twins.

Kim Hanson
03-09-2003, 02:59 PM
How is this one then.......( . )( . ).... :p

Sleek-Jet
03-09-2003, 03:14 PM
Cool, but the twins were better. :D
The man is keeping you down... Damn the man!!

GlastronGuy
03-10-2003, 10:44 PM
Kim Hanson:
GlastronGuy:
Or are they restricting the size now with all the server changes/upgrades/down time/whatever? I just need to ask you one question then, you have an avatar, why have it then if you turn yours off? Have a blank space then,seems right to me!..( . )( . )..... idea OK, I had to turn it back on.
[ March 10, 2003, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: GlastronGuy ]