PDA

View Full Version : Hey ladies..

Blown 472
12-18-2002, 09:06 PM
Do all you girls like guys in camo hats?? I dont have one but I have had my dick out my pants all week and still cant get no love, wtf???

miller19j
12-20-2002, 12:08 PM
I had to bring this back to the top! :D

Tom Brown
12-20-2002, 12:14 PM
No action, yet? Perhaps you should try a more direct aproach.

ACCEPTENCE
12-20-2002, 12:38 PM
Blown 472:
Do all you girls like guys in camo hats?? I dont have one but I have had my dick out my pants all week and still cant get no love, wtf??? Oh Shit!!! The overly loud womans rights attorney Gloria Allred was just in my office and this topic was on my screen. OMG!!!!! The b%$#h went off, way off. I suppose if she haden't seen me laughing so hard it might not have such a big deal, oh well, her loss. I was rather wondering what kind of reaction was comin from the ladies on the boards. I don't suppose Gloria will be inviting me out to lunch to soon. I think I have truely offended her to the core.
Have fun with it!!!

lakesmodified
12-20-2002, 12:43 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
Blown 472:
Do all you girls like guys in camo hats?? I dont have one but I have had my dick out my pants all week and still cant get no love, wtf??? Oh Shit!!! The overly loud womans rights attorney Gloria Allred was just in my office and this topic was on my screen. OMG!!!!! The b%$#h went off, way off. I suppose if she haden't seen me laughing so hard it might not have such a big deal, oh well, her loss. I was rather wondering what kind of reaction was comin from the ladies on the boards. I don't suppose Gloria will be inviting me out to lunch to soon. I think I have truely offended her to the core.
Have fun with it!!! What the F**K! Why would you EVEN have that Bitch Allred in your office? The only reason she gets so pissed with males, is she doesn't have one herself!

Her454
12-20-2002, 01:40 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
I was rather wondering what kind of reaction was comin from the ladies on the boards. I don't suppose Gloria will be inviting me out to lunch to soon.
i dont forsee 472 getting any invites any time soon either but thats just IMHO. eek!

78Eliminator
12-20-2002, 01:44 PM
I went out on a couple dates with a woman who works for corporate hooters which is called "hearland wings". I ate dinner at the owner of all hooters restaurants. He was a really nice guy with a wife and two sons. Lives in Oceanside.

Rod-64
12-20-2002, 01:48 PM
I would be a really nice guy too if I owned Hooters...Hell..I'd be nice AND happy... :D

miller19j
12-20-2002, 01:48 PM
I know that my hooters gal is too big but I thought I would leave her up for a little while. She looks like she is saying “Miller I love you big boy!” :D

78Eliminator
12-20-2002, 01:50 PM
Rod-64:
I would be a really nice guy too if I owned Hooters...Hell..I'd be nice AND happy... :D I think he was in his late 30s or early 40s. We played some board game at dinner where you have to answer questions. One was about religion and when I said that I didn't subscribe to any religion or believe in any god, that was the last time she went out on a date with me. Funny, because the owner shared my views but she didn't quit working for him.....

78Eliminator
12-20-2002, 01:51 PM
miller19j:
I know that my hooters gal is too big but I thought I would leave her up for a little while. She looks like she is saying “Miller I love you big boy!” :D that chick is cheesey as hell. your wife is at least 10 times classier.....

miller19j
12-20-2002, 01:53 PM
78Eliminator:
miller19j:
I know that my hooters gal is too big but I thought I would leave her up for a little while. She looks like she is saying “Miller I love you big boy!” :D that chick is cheesey as hell. your wife is at least 10 times classier..... I agree but I am not the type who would put a picture of his wife in his signature. Not that I think there is anything wrong with that. :D wink

78Eliminator
12-20-2002, 01:56 PM
miller19j:
I agree but I am not the type who would put a picture of his wife in his signature. Not that I think there is anything wrong with that. :D wink of course you agree, do you want your balls clipped off while you sleep? also, i didn't even notice that was your signature. you're a funny guy. by the way, her tits are as fake as my compassion for my job.

Rod-64
12-20-2002, 01:57 PM
That's why religon and politics are taboo subjects!!!!!!!!

miller19j
12-20-2002, 01:58 PM
One was about religion and when I said that I didn't subscribe to any religion or believe in any god, that was the last time she went out on a date with me. Funny, because the owner shared my views but she didn't quit working for him..... Its Scary how much we have in common!
No I did not date anyone that works at hooters.

miller19j
12-20-2002, 02:00 PM
by the way, her tits are as fake as my compassion for my job.
I prefer the real thing. Small, big, anything but I like the original equipment.

78Eliminator
12-20-2002, 02:02 PM
miller19j:
I prefer the real thing. Small, big, anything but I like the original equipment. Scary how much we have in common....... :)

HCS
12-20-2002, 02:07 PM
Rod-64:
I would be a really nice guy too if I owned Hooters...Hell..I'd be nice AND happy... :D Anyone want to buy a Hooters? I'll chip in!. wink
[ December 20, 2002, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

78Eliminator
12-20-2002, 02:12 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
Anyone want to buy a Hooters? I'll chip in!. wink No way. I might as well buy a corvette and some silk shirts with huge collars. Then get some gold chains and have penis reduction surgery.

miller19j
12-20-2002, 02:14 PM
78Eliminator:
No way. I might as well buy a corvette and some silk shirts with huge collars. Then get some gold chains and have penis reduction surgery. Why would you do that all over again? :D wink

78Eliminator
12-20-2002, 02:18 PM
miller19j:
78Eliminator:
No way. I might as well buy a corvette and some silk shirts with huge collars. Then get some gold chains and have penis reduction surgery. Why would you do that all over again? :D wink This brings up an interesting subject: circumsision(sp?). Seems like less folks are doing it to their kids these days. I saw a video of it being done to a little boy and how his little chin was trembling and how aweful and barbaric it was. I think if I have a boy, I am going to leave it alone and let HIM decide if he wants to do it later in life ......

FMluvswater
12-22-2002, 01:46 AM
Ok WTF is a camo hat? I know what a dick is - I've met a few (NO I WILL NOT CLARIFY/ELABORATE!). wink :D
Justin - You are a kind man. Circumcision eek! (shudder) I don't even got one and I get phantom sympathy pain! Nasty to cut a baby. Wonder how many men actually would choose it if their
parent(s) hadn't made the choice for them. :confused: