PDA

View Full Version : Hey Thor.....

SCUBA STEVE
09-07-2003, 08:55 AM
Auburn sucks.... but I guess you realize that now. j/k :D wink
Btw, I took NC State this week. (one of your picks) What a fricken joke. :mad:
I need Auburn to start winning so USC will get more "power" points in the BCS..... Go AUBURN. wink
[ September 07, 2003, 10:23 AM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

THOR
09-07-2003, 10:38 AM
I got hammered on my bets this weekend. One was USC. You almost lost to BYU. Not really, but cover the spread next time Trojans.
I did win Georgia and Florida.
And you are right, Auburn sucks ass. They have absolutely no clue in terms of play calling. My wife knew what play was coming next. Look for their Offensive Coordinator to be canned in the next two weeks.

Kilrtoy
09-07-2003, 10:50 AM
The only thing USC can spread is their legs....
Wow they have some cute girls on 28th ST....

Coach
09-07-2003, 12:31 PM
Kilrtoy-
Come on now. At least they WIN. yuk Unlike the little powder blue teddy bears. New Coach same results, injured QB and a loss. Maybe the players really do need those handicap parking passes. :D :D

El Chingon
09-07-2003, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SCUBA STEVE:
[QB] Auburn sucks....
And to think, one national publication had the balls to pick Auburn as its top-ranked team in the preseason...8 Quarters No Touchdowns? What happen to the 4 mighty runningbacks? 40 yards rushing? Maybe they'll break 50 yards this week....Go Vandy!!!

THOR
09-07-2003, 04:49 PM
Uhoh, Chingon, here comes the bandwagon. :D

SCUBA STEVE
09-08-2003, 08:02 AM
THOR:
I got hammered on my bets this weekend. One was USC. You almost lost to BYU. Not really, but cover the spread next time Trojans.
I did win Georgia and Florida.
And you are right, Auburn sucks ass. They have absolutely no clue in terms of play calling. My wife knew what play was coming next. Look for their Offensive Coordinator to be canned in the next two weeks. I guess you like those under dog points. Georgia didnt cover. Bad week for me beting I went 0-4 this week. :mad: USC started off hot then made the game interesting. :confused: There is always next week. :)

THOR
09-08-2003, 08:08 AM
If you want we can start a handicapping thread around Wed or Thurs. I have a few references and thoughts every week. wink
I love home underdog bets. They end up covering about 75% of the time.