PDA

View Full Version : CAR STOLEN on Christmas...SANTA took it after his reindeer pulled THIS on him

K3-River-Rat
12-25-2002, 10:38 PM
Rudolph & the rest of the bucks decided to make an unscheduled stop
in the midwest and Santa took my car to continue delivering his gifts
til the boys were done and could catch back up with him later! :D
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/xmas2.JPG
Earlier today I had gone out to see how bad the roads were after the snow storm we had here last night before attempting to drive up to my moms house...
I IMMEDIATLY noticed when I pulled up to the intersection at the hwy I was needing to check, there were recent tire tracks mostly drifted back over with snow RIGHT where my car that I had up for sale WAS sitting :confused:
I had it sitting on a friends vacant business lot at a major intersection not far from my house...
The car has been STOLEN burningm burningm
The car was not all that expensive but it WAS still MINE!!! :mad:
Worst part about it was the fact it had a NICE set of 15" Cragar after-market wheels with a BRAND freakin NEW set of Good Year Eagle GT II's on it!!! There wasn't "50 miles" on them new tires :mad:
Can anything ELSE possibly go WRONG this year :confused:
[ December 27, 2002, 08:26 AM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

Jordy
12-25-2002, 10:40 PM
Gotta love society. Guess someone thought they needed it more than you did.
Merry Christmas bud. :D

Jordy
12-25-2002, 10:41 PM
K3-River-Rat:
Can anything ELSE possibly go WRONG this year :confused: Never ask that question. I speak from experience. Never ask that question.

Her454
12-25-2002, 10:42 PM
K3,im sorry to hear about your car...that is SO messed up. i had my car stolen the day AFTER christmas in 94 and had alot of gifts in it and they found it in a cemetary 1/2 stripped. i got it back, took me 8 months to get it together again and looking swwet and i'll be damned if it didnt get stolen again. i hope you had a nice holiday otherwise and 2003 holds a brighter year for you. hope you get your car back too.

Her454
12-25-2002, 10:44 PM
jordanpaulk:
K3-River-Rat:
Can anything ELSE possibly go WRONG this year :confused: Never ask that question. I speak from experience. Never ask that question. Never, Never, Never ask that question.....in fact...i said 3 hail mary's for you when i read it..... eek! j/k, i'm not even catholic.

Rexone
12-25-2002, 10:54 PM
I can only think of one thing to say...F*&kin Baaaaaastards. burningm
One more week k3...hang in bud.

K3-River-Rat
12-25-2002, 11:04 PM
jordanpaulk:
Merry Christmas bud. :D I had that VERY thought when I looked over & saw
the tire tracks from where the car was sitting :(
What a devastating feeling to look over & see your car is GONE!! eek! :confused:
I hope the BASTARD is HAPPY :mad:
My thoughts about it on the way up here were was,
Merry f**kin Christmas A**HOLE :rolleyes:

K3-River-Rat
12-25-2002, 11:07 PM
Her454:
K3,im sorry to hear about your car...that is SO messed up. i had my car stolen the day AFTER christmas in 94 and had alot of gifts in it and they found it in a cemetary 1/2 stripped. i got it back, took me 8 months to get it together again and looking swwet and i'll be damned if it didnt get stolen again. i hope you had a nice holiday otherwise and 2003 holds a brighter year for you. hope you get your car back too. I think your luck is almost as bad as mine!!! :confused:
BTW Thanks wink

Jordy
K3-River-Rat:
My thoughts about it on the way up here were was, Merry f**kin Christmas A**HOLE :rolleyes: Funny you should say that as that is the very same message I have been leaving on all my buddie's voice mail that I have gotten today. :D :D

K3-River-Rat
Rexone:
I can only think of one thing to say...F*&kin Baaaaaastards. burningm
One more week k3...hang in bud. Believe me Mike,
I can hardley WAIT!!!! :mad:

K3-River-Rat
12-25-2002, 11:09 PM
Man,
I just can't believe all the bullshit this year :confused:

unleashed
12-25-2002, 11:26 PM
I know the feeling of having your car ripped off. It has happened to me before and it began a downward cycle of bad things in my life. To make a long story short woke up one morning after a night of partying and went out to get my car and go home. It was nowhere to be found. I knew where I parked it yet I walked up and down the street like an idiot in disbelief thinking well maybe I parked it somewhere else. Then I thought ok its stolen. I'll call my insurance and they'll pay it off etc etc. Come to find out the insurance company only pays bluebook and the car was leased. I ended up having to pay 3000 out of my pocket for a car I no longer owned. At the time I was going to college. So I ended up having to quit the next semester due to shortage of funds, needless to say I never went back to school. Not only did it cost me some of my education, I also had to come up with a down payment for a new car. Ended up working my ass off just to get out of debt because some fu*k makes a living ripping off people who have real jobs. Im just hoping he got his in the end...at least thats how it is supposed to workout.
K3, just hang in there Im sure things will be better in the new year.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

K3-River-Rat
12-25-2002, 11:43 PM
What really pisses me off is the PRINCIPAL of it not the damn CAR!! burningm
That car was just a little something I was SUPPOSED make a few extra bucks with....
Now I'm just OUT the money I had invested since I didn't put any ins on it because I wasn't driving it at all!! :rolleyes:
[ December 26, 2002, 05:55 AM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

missboatnam1
12-26-2002, 11:18 AM
thats sucks k3, was it insured???
rule of thumb, coming from a finance manager at a car dealership, BUY GAP INSURSANCE!!!!! $200.00 is a fair price for it, and it covers all the unpaid blance that your insurance wont cover, i also learned the had way!!! :confused:

rivercutie
12-26-2002, 11:46 AM
Geez K-3 do you have any luck at all?? So sorry to hear about you car. Hope you get back just the way it was.

1stepcloser
12-26-2002, 11:51 AM
missboatnam1:
BUY GAP INSURSANCE!Amen to that...

unleashed
12-26-2002, 11:52 AM
Gap Insurance, Damn I didnt even know that existed. I am going to have to check the Burb's insurance as it is also on a lease. I hope I have it(Probably not since I didnt know what it was). :confused:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

DansBlown73Nordic
12-26-2002, 01:48 PM
My Ex brother inlaw who use to go out nights and smoke as much Dope as possible. Is out one night at a Bar. He has had plenty. He walks out into the parking lot to find his car missing. He looks all over. So he calls the cops to report it stolen. eek!
The next day he drives by and there sets the car. Now he is so Stupid he thinks someone stole his car and brought it back.
It was never moved!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

boatnam2
12-26-2002, 06:14 PM
my buddie at work just sent his daughter off to college this year on a softball scholarship.san diego state. he buys her a brand new honda civic just before school starts.so tuesday shes coming home for christmas with all of her presents for the family plus everything from her dorm lap top and all.she stops in oceanside for 20 minutes to collect some sea shells for her sister and someone steals her car while she collecting the shells.what a way to start christmas.

K3-River-Rat
12-27-2002, 07:32 AM
unleashed:
Gap Insurance, Damn I didnt even know that existed. I am going to have to check the Burb's insurance as it is also on a lease. I hope I have it(Probably not since I didnt know what it was). :confused:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) You can bet your ass it's one of those additional extras
you have to pay for, you know how ins. co's are :rolleyes:

K3-River-Rat
12-27-2002, 07:40 AM
missboatnam1:
thats sucks k3, was it insured???
K3-River-Rat:
Now I'm just OUT the money I had invested
since I didn't put any ins. on it
because I wasn't driving it at all!! :rolleyes:

K3-River-Rat
12-27-2002, 07:41 AM
rivercutie:
Geez K-3 do you have any luck at all?? So sorry to hear about you car. Hope you get back just the way it was. I always say if it wasn't for bad luck
I wouldn't have any luck AT ALL

K3-River-Rat
12-27-2002, 08:00 AM
Her454:
i'll be damned if it didnt get stolen again. I'll bet you were really pissed off when it was stolen the 2nd time! eek! burningm

JetBoatRich
12-27-2002, 08:07 AM
Sucks K3, The stories of your life may make a good book?

K3-River-Rat
12-27-2002, 08:35 AM
JetBoatRich:
Sucks K3, The stories of your life may make a good book? Funny you should mention that Rich :confused:
I have been told for many years that my life story actually would
be a hell of a story for a book!!! :D :D
BELIEVE ME you haven't heard but just a fraction
of some of the things I've been through in my life
and that's NO BULLSHIT!!!!! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!