PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I wonder.

HCS
04-28-2003, 10:28 AM
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say,"I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what comes out?"
Who was the first person to say "See that chicken there...I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's butt"
Why do toaters always have a setting that burns the toast to a crisp, which no decent human would eat?
Can a hearse carring a corpse drive in the carpool lane?
If the professor on Gilligans Island can male a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in the boat?
Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
Why does the OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if they are ging to look up there anyway?
Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? they're both dogs!
What do you call male ballerinas?
If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?
If quizzes are quizzical, what are test?
If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup?
Why do they call it an asteriod when It's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your ass?
When you drink or eat somrthing that taste horrible, why do you ask the person next to you, "Here try this?"
Why is it called "legally drunk". If he's legally drunk, what's the problem?

NorCal Gameshow
04-28-2003, 10:56 AM
what are things you would think about when you have too much time on your hands??? :D

HCS
04-28-2003, 11:11 AM
norcal spectra:
what are things you would think about when you have too much time on your hands??? :D What stupid topic I can put on Hot Boat.com. :D
What to think about this weather, is it ever going to quit raining?. Feel like I live in Oregon. :rolleyes: One things for sure we'll have plenty of water this summer. :cool:

NorCal Gameshow
04-28-2003, 11:14 AM
there will still be a water problem, they need the water to save the three legged snail in the bay...

HCS
04-28-2003, 11:30 AM
Either that or they'll cut the water off so the frogs in Davis don't drowned.

NorCal Gameshow
04-28-2003, 11:38 AM
HARDCORE-SKI:
Either that or they'll cut the water off so the frogs in Davis don't drowned. :D :D :D they built tunnels under the freeway for the frogs :D :D :D yes, they did