PDA

View Full Version : Yo Jordy

Ziggy
03-17-2006, 01:13 PM
Just checking to make sure of something.......does your boat go faster than 100mph??? :D :D :220v:

Jordy
03-19-2006, 01:54 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea:
Perhaps. :D

Jordy
03-19-2006, 08:25 PM
OK, it will run it, but only in high traffic areas when I've been beer bonging before the run and while I'm driving with my knee. :D :D :D

OutCole'd
03-19-2006, 08:36 PM
OK, it will run it, but only in high traffic areas when I've been beer bonging before the run and while I'm driving with my knee. :D :D :D
Does it help if you are looking towards the rear while you are driving?

Jordy
03-19-2006, 08:37 PM
Does it help if you are looking towards the rear while you are driving?
Hey, just because my boat throws a cool roost when I'm going that fast and I like to watch it over my shoulder, does that make me a bad person??? :D :D :D

OutCole'd
03-19-2006, 08:39 PM
Hey, just because my boat throws a cool roost when I'm going that fast and I like to watch it over my shoulder, does that make me a bad person??? :D :D :D
No, just a very unsafe driver.
By the way, do you have one of those two person beer bongs for both you & the passengers enjoyment, all while driving at 120mph of course?? :D

Jordy
03-19-2006, 08:42 PM
By the way, do you have one of those two person beer bongs for both you & the passengers enjoyment, all while driving at 120mph of course?? :D
No because I don't have canopies in my boat. :(
The beer bong is easy in the Skater because there isn't much more than a cool breeze. I tried it once in my boat and it just made a big mess so I switched over to the hard hats with the beer holders on the sides and hoses, like a Camelbak. :D :D :D

OutCole'd
03-19-2006, 08:44 PM
The beer bong is easy in the Skater because there isn't much more than a cool breeze. I tried it once in my boat and it just made a big mess so I switched over to the hard hats with the beer holders on the sides and hoses, like a Camelbak. :D :D :D
Brilliant ( in my best Irish accent). :D

carreraelite
03-19-2006, 08:46 PM
hard hats with the beer holders on the sides and hoses, like a Camelbak. :D :D :D
And don't forget about the sun visor version.....

BadKachina
03-19-2006, 08:49 PM
I thought with all that extra room in your engine compartment you could hook up a kegerator and run hoses up to all the seating positions in the cockpit. Drinking and driving at it's highest level....... :idea:

Jordy
03-19-2006, 08:50 PM
And don't forget about the sun visor version.....
You mean like this one???
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23XRatedspeed.jpg
I thought with all that extra room in your engine compartment you could hook up a kegerator and run hoses up to all the seating positions in the cockpit. Drinking and driving at it's highest level....... :idea:
Man, you guys are letting all the secret r&d out of the bag. Can't tell you anything apparently. :D

carreraelite
03-19-2006, 08:52 PM
You mean like this one???
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23XRatedspeed.jpg
Man, you guys are letting all the secret r&d out of the bag. Can't tell you anything apparently. :D
Everyone knows that you almost always wear the visor, the Hard Hat is for those "Special Ocasions"

Jordy
03-19-2006, 08:56 PM
Everyone knows that you almost always wear the visor, the Hard Hat is for those "Special Ocasions"
Well, it's either the visor or the DCB hat, and I hate to take it out of it's billet case without good reason. :D :D :D