PDA

View Full Version : Damm funny!!!

Jrocket
04-22-2003, 02:56 PM
I dont know if this has been put up in here before,but this guy is hilarious.Thought I would share it.....I dont know what stores has the CD,but its worth finding!!!! :D
Larry the cable guy (http://www.larrythecableguy.com/)

91nordic29
04-22-2003, 03:07 PM
you can get his cd's almost anywhere. he is VERY funny!!!

Jrocket
04-22-2003, 03:28 PM
91nordic29:
you can get his cd's almost anywhere. he is VERY funny!!! The "advice from Grandma"one just kills my guts from laughing..... :D

HighRoller
04-22-2003, 10:16 PM
He's on the"Blue Collar Comedy Tour"CD where he steals the show from Foxworthy and Engvall,and his own CD is called"Lord I apologize"and....well I'll just say I nearly hyperventilated a dozen times!!!Like when he asks"If you're makin love and the dog licks yer hind end is that a threesome?I tried to teach my dog safe sex but he keeps lickin the rubbers off!!"

91nordic29
04-23-2003, 07:45 AM
the first time i heard him, my husband and i were in the campground at cattail cove. it was sunday and all our crew had left and we were going home monday. i said "lets stick that cd in and listen to it". well, there it went. we had the kleenex box out and had to shut it off a couple time to catch our breath. i know all the rv folks left in the camp must have thought we were on drugs laughing so hard.
now whenever someone wants to hear it, i laugh just thinking about the next punch line coming up!!!
"close the door, i'm tryin' to poop"
"now, aunt donna,"
tee hee hee :D