PDA

View Full Version : Bachlor party for a friend

bigboy78
09-06-2003, 11:49 AM
I'm have a Bachlor party for a friend at Parker in October. Can anyone tell me if there is a strip club in Havasu or know of a way to get strippers up to Parker for a night or the weekend.

Mandelon
09-06-2003, 11:52 AM
www.badgirlpro.com (http://www.badgirlpro.com)
They will come and do whatever....but it probably won't be cheap! Maybe some Vegas girls? There is a strip joint up in Bullhead City you could go to. No liquor though. It is just south of the Aztec (Is that right) bridge by Avi.

GlastronGuy
09-06-2003, 01:38 PM
Mandelon:
www.badgirlpro.com (http://www.badgirlpro.com)
They will come and do whatever....but it probably won't be cheap! Maybe some Vegas girls? There is a strip joint up in Bullhead City you could go to. No liquor though. It is just south of the Aztec (Is that right) bridge by Avi. <clearsthroat>AHEM!</clearsthroat> (http://www.badgirlpro.com/badgirl_ali.php)

Just Tool'n
09-06-2003, 07:38 PM
We just did a bachlor party for a co-worker 2 weeks ago.
Here are some idea's that may or may not work for you.
We hired a bus that held about 25-30 guys for the night. We meet at a bar, got tuned up, got on the bus, went to several more bars. Then too a couple of strip joints to get warmed up.
Then meet the stripper that came on the bus & went driving around for our time. Lap dances for all in there seats. # strippers on the bus was a good mix.
Also the funniest thing that happened was when at the meeting place his brother shows up with a bowling ball & chain attached. We got the bachlor distracted on something, his brother takes the end of the chain, puts it around his ankle with a pad locks it together. Now the chain is just long enough so he can bring the bowling ball up so as he can carry it around with him all night.
I LMFAO all night on that one.
Best of luck.

Havasu Hangin'
09-06-2003, 07:51 PM
Just Tool'n:
We hired a bus that held about 25-30 guys for the night....We did that a few years ago, too.
The bride's little brother and his friend came along and they wern't 21. So we stop at Fritz's, and the driver lets them stay in the bus with the beer.
We all come out awhile later, and the bus is gone. We thought the driver was kidding, until he called 911.
Just then, the bus comes around the corner, with this 19 year-old behind the wheel. The driver was pissed to say the least. We chased the kids off the bus and down the street...gave the driver a c-note, and left the kids in Lakewood.
Oh yeah, when they were joy riding, they took a corner so hard, it spilled the trashcans of beer out the door.
Interesting evening.

bigboy78
09-06-2003, 09:45 PM
All this stuff took place in Parker or around your guys houses?

rvrkaosI
09-06-2003, 11:15 PM
The Sundance has a topless titty bar on the 2nd floor when they are open. Check it out, it aint full nude, but its something in parker....

jus a baker
09-07-2003, 10:02 AM
Just Tool'n:
Also the funniest thing that happened was when at the meeting place his brother shows up with a bowling ball & chain attached. We got the bachlor distracted on something, his brother takes the end of the chain, puts it around his ankle with a pad locks it together. Now the chain is just long enough so he can bring the bowling ball up so as he can carry it around with him all night.
we did the same for one of my buddies, he got more chicks talking to him than anyone else. i still have the "ball n chain" :D

Just Tool'n
09-07-2003, 12:55 PM
bigboy78
Member # 2421 posted September 06, 2003 10:45 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All this stuff took place in Parker or around your guys houses?
The stuff I am reffering to happen at home in Fresno.
But I am sure you could some of the same in parker.
With vegas being so close. I would spend the day at the river, then line up a night of fun in vegas.
Thats what I would do if I were cruise director!

bigboy78
09-09-2003, 03:37 PM
Ive been trying to get hold of someone at Sundance Bar but was not able to. Does any one know if the bar is shut down for the winter. Is there another phone number I can try besides the one on the website. I called Chamber of Commerce and they had the same number that the website had.