PDA

View Full Version : Spanish Anyone????

MJ19
04-22-2003, 10:01 AM
Anyone out there that speaks spanish that wants to do this one homework sheet for me? Only 9 questions :D
I figured it doesn't hurt to ask. :rolleyes: :D

Blown 472
04-22-2003, 10:10 AM
MJ19:
Anyone out there that speaks spanish that wants to do this one homework sheet for me? Only 9 questions :D
I figured it doesn't hurt to ask. :rolleyes: :D Que???

MJ19
04-22-2003, 10:16 AM
Blown 472:
Que??? I think you meant to say "sÃ*" :D
Should I e-mail a copy of the worksheet to you? :D

Powerquestboy
04-22-2003, 10:19 AM
No problem I have a degree in Spanish! Jmalmstone@dibblecorp.com send it over!

Blown 472
04-22-2003, 10:19 AM
MJ19:
Blown 472:
Que??? I think you meant to say "sÃ*" :D
Should I e-mail a copy of the worksheet to you? :D si, I am bored I will give it a shot, does it have any nasty words in it?

MJ19
04-22-2003, 10:24 AM
Powerquestboy:
No problem I have a degree in Spanish! Jmalmstone@dibblecorp.com send it over! It's on it's way...I have to scan it in first...so give me a mintue.
Blown I'm going to send it your way as well

Blown 472
04-22-2003, 10:25 AM
MJ19:
Powerquestboy:
No problem I have a degree in Spanish! Jmalmstone@dibblecorp.com send it over! It's on it's way...I have to scan it in first...so give me a mintue.
Blown I'm going to send it your way as well web page (http://www.freetranslation.com/)

SCUBA STEVE
04-22-2003, 10:25 AM
Sorry to say this PUERTORICAN/MEXICAN cant speak the lingo If you questions consist of cuss words and food I might be able to help out.
Carna asada is steak, Chupa mi vega means suck my " bleep". does that help? :D
On the real, my wife speaks and writes it, if you want post your questions and I can ask her. Look at my profile, and you'll think I am the one that should speak spanish.

SCUBA STEVE
04-22-2003, 10:30 AM
hey I might be able to learn spanish after all the link is pretty good. mj19, seems like you will get your questions answerd in no time.

MJ19
04-22-2003, 10:38 AM
Thanks Blown...that is my typical resource for help...but I got frustrated as when you type in TOO much it starts to get confused, translating things a little off. Then it tries to get you to pay for the membership to get better service. :rolleyes:
The files are TOO (each one is about 800K) large to e-mail, so I'm going to TRY and post them here...we shall see if I can...

Powerquestboy
04-22-2003, 10:40 AM
Actually those links are handy but not exactly correct sometimes. They are great if you need to translate a word or two but a whole sentence gets messed up since you cant really translate the language word for word. I got nailed for this in college by my spanish teacher once, I thought I had it made when I found the translator.

Blown 472
04-22-2003, 10:42 AM
I like Spanish girls, nothing better than dark hair and dark eyes. :D

intense
04-22-2003, 10:42 AM
MJ19:
Thanks Blown...that is my typical resource for help...but I got frustrated as when you type in TOO much it starts to get confused, translating things a little off. Then it tries to get you to pay for the membership to get better service. :rolleyes:
The files are TOO (each one is about 800K) large to e-mail, so I'm going to TRY and post them here...we shall see if I can... Use winzip to compress them :D

Sangster
04-22-2003, 10:46 AM
Blown 472:
I like Spanish girls, nothing better than dark hair and dark eyes. :D Nothin' like a little brown Eye...

DickDanger
04-22-2003, 10:46 AM
[/qb][/QUOTE]Use winzip to compress them :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
Or, just unzip to impress them. Either or....-DD Out

MJ19
04-22-2003, 10:56 AM
DickDanger
Or, just unzip to impress them. Either or....-DD Out You're on a roll today :D
I'm having trouble posting them, I'm going to 'attempt' to e-mail them...
How do you winzip? I'm challenged in that area. :confused:
[ April 22, 2003, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

MJ19
04-22-2003, 11:15 AM
I am going to see if 502charger can post them for me...isn't he the one that has the ***boatspic site?
For somereason they are showing up as red X's :(
I really need help...due tomorrow AM and I have to start studying for my Political Science test also due tomorrow...and then I have to go to a ESL class this evening to help spanish speakers learn english (but my teacher will be there so they can't help me with my spanish...I just wanna crawl in bed and cry I'm soooo ready for Summer (can't wait for OP6) :D

Powerquestboy
04-22-2003, 11:27 AM
Answers are: 1. e 2. I 3. h 4. c 5. G 6. A 7. B 8. D 9. f
By the way what spanish class is this?

MJ19
04-22-2003, 11:33 AM
Powerquestboy:
Answers are: 1. e 2. I 3. h 4. c 5. G 6. A 7. B 8. D 9. f
By the way what spanish class is this? Spanish 102 (mades Spanish 101 seems easy) :D
I'm getting an A at this point but I really really really hate :mad: those "enfoque" sheets I'm not sure why, I think it's a mental block, but I see that blue paper coming out and I get sick yuk
Thank you for the help...I'll keep you posted on the grade you get wink

Jrocket
04-22-2003, 11:37 AM
That web page rules!!!! So far this is what I've come up with... :D
I typed in "My ass is on fire.Can you help me?" and this is what I got back.
¿Mi como se está en el fuego. lo Puede me ayuda?
[ April 22, 2003, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: Jrocket ]

Jrocket
04-22-2003, 12:12 PM
MJ19....Did you try to PM me?

Keith E. Sayre
04-22-2003, 12:30 PM
si tienes mas preguntas por tu clase, puedas llamarme por telephono tambien. Yo vivia in
chile por los dos anos setenta y ocho y nueve.
Hace como veinte anos, pude hablar y pensar y
sonar en espanol. Ahora me cuesta hablar porque
primeramente tengo que pensar una respuesta, y
despues tengo que traducirla en la mente y finalmente tengo que decirlo. Tambien tengo como 25 empleados aqui trabajando que son de Mexico.
Ellos puedan hablar perfectamente y estan dispuestos--sin cobrar.
Buenos suerte in los clases.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Lake Havasu City

MJ19
04-22-2003, 12:42 PM
Jrocket:
MJ19....Did you try to PM me? No....why? should I next time I get a homework assignment I'm not enjoying? :D

MJ19
04-22-2003, 12:43 PM
Keith E. Sayre:
si tienes mas preguntas por tu clase, puedas llamarme por telephono tambien. Yo vivia in
despues tengo que traducirla en la mente y finalmente tengo que decirlo. Tambien tengo como 25 empleados aqui trabajando que son de Mexico.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Lake Havasu City Are you showing off wink :D

MJ19
04-22-2003, 12:47 PM
Ahhhh I got it now...thanks!!! :D
I'll keep your info handy for the next time round...this semester of SPanish is kicking my booty frown

Jrocket
04-22-2003, 12:48 PM
Keith E. Sayre:
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Lake Havasu City This is what he was trying to say..HAHAHAHA,
If you have but ask by your class, can call me for telephono tambien. I vivia in Chile by the two anuses seventy-eight and nine. It does as twenty anuses, I could speak and to think and to sound in espanol. Now it costs me to speak because primarily I have to think an answer, and despues have translate in the
mind and finally I have to translating it it. Tambien have as 25 employed aqui working that they are of Mexico. They can speak perfectly and are arranged -- without charging.
Good luck in the classes.

Jrocket
04-22-2003, 12:50 PM
MJ19:
Jrocket:
MJ19....Did you try to PM me? No....why? should I next time I get a homework assignment I'm not enjoying? :D I didnt think you did,it seems my private messages are getting mixed up some how? Now it says the message is from somebody else....oh well.Computer problem I guess...
BTW,Im terrible at Spanish....unless you want to go to Taco Bell...Then I can hook you up!!!LMAO :D

MJ19
04-22-2003, 01:06 PM
Jrocket:
it seems my private messages are getting mixed up some how? Now it says the message is from somebody else....oh well.Computer problem I guess... Someone PMing you about me??? :confused: eek! :D wink

TRG
04-22-2003, 04:46 PM
please forgive the spelling,..."A pinche mathraso en la bota es no bueno!!!

MJ19
04-22-2003, 04:51 PM
toddnjuzz:
A pinche mathraso en la bota es no bueno!!! "To puncture mathraso in the boot is not good"
:confused: uhhh huh...Okay...I'll go with that. :D

XLGPP
04-22-2003, 04:54 PM
mi theo jorge' has a queta in my chili colored jeep an I will choot-chew!!!

XLGPP
04-22-2003, 04:56 PM
(beavis voice)
uhhhh....GUACOMOLE!!! hmm yeah...

Tom Brown
04-22-2003, 04:56 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
Look at my profile, and you'll think I am the one that should speak spanish. I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover after all. I take it your wife isn't a dairy expert, either. :confused:

MJ19
04-22-2003, 04:58 PM
XLGPP:
mi theo jorge' has a queta in my chili colored jeep an I will choot-chew!!! I think that's a mixture of spanglish and e-bonics...but thanks anyhow. wink :D

XLGPP
04-22-2003, 04:59 PM
I think that's a mixture of spanglish and e-bonics...but thanks anyhow. I'm from New Mexico, thats how its spoken here..LOL...

ROZ
04-22-2003, 05:17 PM
MJ19:
I figured it doesn't hurt to ask. :rolleyes: :D Que lastima :D

Ziggy
04-22-2003, 05:20 PM
This all sounds spanish(just as well could be Greek) to me but toss some Alaman(spanish for German?) at me and then ask the questions :D

Jrocket
04-22-2003, 05:25 PM
MJ19:
Jrocket:
it seems my private messages are getting mixed up some how? Now it says the message is from somebody else....oh well.Computer problem I guess... Someone PMing you about me??? :confused: eek! :D wink Now if I told you then it wouldnt be a PRIVATE message then wouuld it?

MJ19
04-22-2003, 05:28 PM
Jrocket:
Now if I told you then it wouldnt be a PRIVATE message then wouuld it? I'll tell you what they're saying about you. :p wink

Jrocket
04-22-2003, 05:34 PM
MJ19:
Jrocket:
Now if I told you then it wouldnt be a PRIVATE message then wouuld it? I'll tell you what they're saying about you. :p wink Nope try again,I dont care what they say about me!!! eek!

SCUBA STEVE
04-22-2003, 05:41 PM
Tom Brown:
I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover after all. I take it your wife isn't a dairy expert, either. :confused: for $5500 she better be :D

MJ19
04-22-2003, 05:44 PM
Jrocket:
Nope try again,I dont care what they say about me!!! eek! cry

Jrocket
04-22-2003, 05:47 PM
MJ19:
Jrocket:
Nope try again,I dont care what they say about me!!! eek! cry Oh quit it,your hurting my feelings... :p

MJ19
04-22-2003, 05:59 PM
Jrocket:
MJ19:
Jrocket:
Nope try again,I dont care what they say about me!!! eek! cry Oh quit it,your hurting my feelings... :p cry cry