PDA

View Full Version : Brown's... fun things to do.....

Jbb
03-17-2006, 04:12 PM
In the snow... (http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/content/dryice3.wmv)

rrrr
03-18-2006, 10:23 AM
One....two....three....four....five.
Cool! All my fingers are still there. :crossx: :crossx:

GunninGopher
03-18-2006, 11:12 AM
I used to blow everything up when I was a kid. I had access to fuse and gunpowder from a friend. I don't do that stuff anymore. I'm lucky to be in one piece. That kid will be lucky to have all his fingers if he keeps that stuff up.
Thing is, you can sort of safely play with explosives if you are careful and courteous. Kids are neither.

buzzaro
03-18-2006, 01:13 PM
I used to blow everything up when I was a kid. I had access to fuse and gunpowder from a friend. I don't do that stuff anymore. I'm lucky to be in one piece. That kid will be lucky to have all his fingers if he keeps that stuff up.
Thing is, you can sort of safely play with explosives if you are careful and courteous. Kids are neither.
I found that nothing is easier than 2-liter bottles filled from a cutting torch with a firecracker in the cap style blasting-cap. If only the fuses were just a little longer.......

Jbb
03-18-2006, 01:15 PM
In this case all it took was some dry ice and water....

Rexone
03-18-2006, 01:18 PM
M80's blow the doors off mailboxes. So I've heard. :)

sorry dog
03-18-2006, 02:28 PM
I heard Brown invented the cherry bomb in the toilet trick.

Jbb
03-18-2006, 03:11 PM
I heard Brown invented the cherry bomb in the toilet trick.
That was Al Gore dumbass........ :p Whats up cuz.....wanna get together and kill something?......hows your sister?

sorry dog
03-25-2006, 12:35 PM
That was Al Gore dumbass........ :p Whats up cuz.....wanna get together and kill something?......hows your sister?
The damn scalawag bitch dun moved up to the mason dixon line...maybe the hourly rate is more up there or somethin.
I'm going to kill some brain cells later today...whatchew up to?

572Daytona
03-25-2006, 01:17 PM
So is the weather any warmer over in 'bama? I just took the whacker out for a spin and my face is numb. It feels like canada here. I was going to take the blige heater out of the cruiser but I decided to leave it in. It looks like it may get down to freezing tonight again. Where's that global warming I've been hearing so much about? I could go for some of that right about now :)