PDA

View Full Version : Can some one explain....

Blown 472
01-27-2003, 05:47 AM
rioting retards after a sporting event???

Craig
01-27-2003, 06:43 AM
Reminds me of Detroit, they riot when they win, they riot when they lose :confused: They're out there tearing crap up in their own town, what a bunch of of low life morons.

JetBoatRich
01-27-2003, 06:52 AM
A few jerks can really ruin a celebration.
Take the loss and move on :confused:

RiverKitty
01-27-2003, 07:08 AM
Craig:
Reminds me of Detroit, they riot when they win, they riot when they lose :confused: They're out there tearing crap up in their own town, what a bunch of of low life morons. EXACTLY!
Usually you riot "a little bit" when your team WINS, not when they loose!
Could you *imagine* what would have happened IF they WON???
[ January 27, 2003, 07:09 AM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

MJ19
01-27-2003, 07:16 AM
A friend of mine is a raider's fan and hubby is a chief's fan...and so as a gift she surprized him with tickets to a raiders/chiefs game in oakland...they made a 'mini weekend vacation' out of the deal and when they got there some raider's fans beat the shit out of her hubby in the bathroom and stole his 'cheif's' jacket argue
...how lame is that? Yeah let's beat someone up because they have a jacket on...lame!!! devil

RiverKitty
01-27-2003, 07:23 AM
MJ19:
A friend of mine is a raider's fan and hubby is a chief's fan...and so as a gift she surprized him with tickets to a raiders/chiefs game in oakland...they made a 'mini weekend vacation' out of the deal and when they got there some raider's fans beat the shit out of her hubby in the bathroom and stole his 'cheif's' jacket argue
...how lame is that? Yeah let's beat someone up because they have a jacket on...lame!!! devil You've GOT to be kidding!!!
That's HORRIBLE!!!!
Geez! I feel so bad for them!!!
Being a fan is one thing....but that's just plain B.S.!!!!!!! :mad:

JetBoatRich
01-27-2003, 08:14 AM
You hear that all the time, that is why I dislike the Raiders so much :mad:

HCS
01-27-2003, 03:11 PM
Ever been to Oakland? they riot when the sun goes down every day. Bad Bad place.
The only reason were hearing about it is because of the Raiders. Other than that it's a normal day event. :rolleyes:

Charley
01-27-2003, 03:49 PM
Oakland has more than their fair share of POS fans.....I know that this doesn't mean they are all bad...They aren't but on average they are a nasty bunch...... devil

JetBoatRich
01-27-2003, 03:51 PM
We were talking at work about how a lot of the Raider fans are out of control. Good thing football does not last all year :D

sandblasted
01-27-2003, 04:24 PM
JetBoatRich:
We were talking at work about how a lot of the Raider fans are out of control. Good thing football does not last all year :D could say the same about just about any teams fans...why in the hell would anyone riot when their basketball team wins a championship? happened in Los angeles and Chicago...How about hockey?..riots in Montreal and Denver after championships..
I admit the Raiders have their fair share of idiot fans but I've followed the team for 30 years and won't give up on them just because a few idiots are out of control...or the got blown out of the super bowl...