PDA

View Full Version : Who's the biggest A-Hole on the boards....??

DickDanger
05-06-2003, 06:33 PM
This poll contains one question regarding who the biggest asshole of the boards is. Pleae vote honestly...that is all.

HOSS
05-06-2003, 06:36 PM
I voted for me! :D
The Army taught me, "to be all you can be".
[ May 06, 2003, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: HOSS ]

JetBoatRich
05-06-2003, 06:38 PM
HOSS:
I voted for me! :D
The Army taught me, "to be all you can be". What are you saying :D you enjoy it

77charger
05-06-2003, 06:38 PM
that guy aint here anymore!SOMETHING LIKE DTJ.

Havasu Hangin'
05-06-2003, 06:40 PM
Shit...I must be slippin'...I didn't even make the list.

HOSS
05-06-2003, 06:41 PM
I can`t help what I am. I just try to improve on it. wink

HOSS
05-06-2003, 06:45 PM
If your gonna be a bear-----BE A GRIZZLY! burningm

River Ric
05-06-2003, 06:45 PM
Hey Hoss,
You got my vote buddy. Knock yourself out. :cool:

River Ric
05-06-2003, 06:47 PM
Hey Hoss,
i just threw you 5 stars to boot. Never deny a man his "ONE" wish of true greatness. sleeping

Kim Hanson
05-06-2003, 06:51 PM
Had me worried for a second there....( . )( . ).... :D wink

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 07:03 PM
I don't understand that list. In my opinion, the only valid person in that list is HOSS and even with him it's just shtick.
Sorry DD, I can't vote on that ballot. To me there's not an asshole in the group. I'm curious to see how the results are going, though.
[ May 06, 2003, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

leibniz
05-06-2003, 07:06 PM
Congrats on passing the 2000 posts mark there TB!
:)

HOSS
05-06-2003, 07:07 PM
Oh come on Tom,,,,VOTE! Its your right. Where`s catboy? :p

Catmando
05-06-2003, 07:08 PM
I cannot believe that I, a Liberal Atheist Democrat TROLL, did not make the list. I demand a recount! :p :D

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 07:09 PM
Thanks, Leibniz. :)
Boy... you work hard, keep your head down, and one day it all pays off. HighRoller mentioned that I was getting close last night but I had forgotten about it.
Congratulations to you and Mrs. Leibniz on your latest news. :)

HOSS
05-06-2003, 07:09 PM
HA! cool wink

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 07:10 PM
HOSS:
Oh come on Tom,,,,VOTE! Its your right. Where`s catboy? :p Damn! I'm powerless to peer pressure. :D

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 07:11 PM
I'm guessing Topless and RiverKitty voted for each other. :D
Neither one of them deserve to be on the list. :)
You have to love a good chick scrap, though.
[ May 06, 2003, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

GlastronGuy
05-06-2003, 07:15 PM
Where's RiverDave's name?

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 07:17 PM
looks like I am right behind Hoss........
move over Hoss I want to be first! :D

HOSS
05-06-2003, 07:19 PM
Can`t do it bitch. I wear the belt and plan to keep it. To be the man you gotta beet(off) the man! eek!

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 07:22 PM
HOSS:
Can`t do it bitch. I wear the belt and plan to keep it. To be the man you gotta beet(off) the man! eek! I voted for me ....and all my friends are voting for me too....Hand over your belt bitch. I will win ! :D just watch this.

HOSS
05-06-2003, 07:24 PM
To prove that I`m the biggest a-hole, I`m gonna blow dirt----in your FACE! :mad:

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 07:25 PM
Yeah beached1, that's some quality material. :D :D :D

Hotcrusader76
05-06-2003, 07:25 PM
So do I need to have only 1 star to be on this thread? :D

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 07:27 PM
Just to prove it ................................................Fu ck everyone including you Hoss. Beat that one.

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 07:28 PM
Hotcrusader76:
So do I need to have only 1 star to be on this thread? :D There's far more technique to it than that, Crusader. You may have to face up to simply not having the gift. Since you seem like a nice guy, I'll give you a couple of pointers to help get you started.
- stab people's eyes out with flat blade screw drivers
- constantly respond to posts with the text "blah blah blah blah".

Windy
05-06-2003, 07:30 PM
SAMMIJO:
I voted for me ....and all my friends are . You dont have that many friends here.

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 07:30 PM
Tom Brown:
Hotcrusader76:
So do I need to have only 1 star to be on this thread? :D There's far more technique to it than that, Crusader. You may have to face up to simply not having the gift. Since you seem like a nice guy, I'll give you a couple of pointers to help get you started.
- stab people's eyes out with flat blade screw drivers
- constantly respond to posts with the text "blah blah blah blah". blah blah blah

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 07:32 PM
MissHBjet:
SAMMIJO:
I voted for me ....and all my friends are . You dont have that many friends here. Aren't you suppose to be at work . Oh and by the way if you have not voted for me yet please do.

Sandbar Junkies
05-06-2003, 07:35 PM
Sammijo I voted for me ....and all my friends are voting for me too....Hand over your belt bitch. I will win ! just watch this Excuse me when you say all your friends,DONT YOU JUST MEAN TOPLESS? :D

Windy
05-06-2003, 07:39 PM
SAMMIJO:
Aren't you suppose to be at work . Just got home...and shouldnt you be thinken of some other lame story to tell everyone here while calling everyone else FAKE.

HOSS
05-06-2003, 07:40 PM
If you were here slammyjo, I`d smack you in the face with my scrotum! :mad:

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 07:40 PM
Thank you thank you ...all who voted for me.
It is an honor to be nominated for this award.
Let me wark on my acceptance speech....hmmmmmm
I will start by thanking the people who encouraged
me .....I could not have done this without Topless.......Oh i will wait for the award.
devil

leibniz
05-06-2003, 07:42 PM
Ok, HOSS gets my vote! :D

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 07:43 PM
MissHBjet:
SAMMIJO:
Aren't you suppose to be at work . Just got home...and shouldnt you be thinken of some other lame story to tell everyone here while calling everyone else FAKE. That was soooo yesterday. omg some chicks just nag nag nag. Get on with your life. Go eat some hay or post replies to someone else.

HCS
05-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Iv'e given Hoss as many stars as I can and he still only has 2. He must be stuck.

RaysonKid
05-06-2003, 07:45 PM
HOSS:
If you were here slammyjo, I`d smack you in the face with my scrotum! :mad: Good one, HOSS.
I am going to have to work harder to get my name on the ASSHOLE list.

Windy
05-06-2003, 07:46 PM
And your sooo hoping we'll forget. I'll continue to post where I want.
I saw your pic BTW...your the last person here who should be baggen on anyone.

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 07:46 PM
HOSS is a posing primadona, prancing around with his two stars like they were diamond earrings. SammiJo, on the other hand, is pretty hard core with only a single star.
I know that I gave her 5 stars quite some time ago when she had 21 total votes. Since it didn't bump her up to a 2 star rating, a little math reveals that she has received a lot of single stars.

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 07:48 PM
Sandbar Junkies:
Sammijo I voted for me ....and all my friends are voting for me too....Hand over your belt bitch. I will win ! just watch this Excuse me when you say all your friends,DONT YOU JUST MEAN TOPLESS? :D no I have met a few friends here such as yes Topless, guess who and miss behavin. Just to name a few. Duh.....Oh and Sandy

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 07:50 PM
Tom Brown:
HOSS is a posing primadona, prancing around with his two stars like they were diamond earrings. SammiJo, on the other hand, is pretty hard core with only a single star.
I know that I gave her 5 stars quite some time ago when she had 21 total votes. Since it didn't bump her up to a 2 star rating, a little math reveals that she has received a lot of single stars. yes I am # one

HOSS
05-06-2003, 07:51 PM
I sometimes in the mall when no one is looking push old ladies down the escilator. When I was in grade school I made this little kid stick his hand in the fan blades. I bent one prong out on an elctric plug, plugged it in and had my little sister touch it. I shot my lil` brother in the ass with a BB gun after I promised him I wouldn`t when he bent down to get a bottle out of the bayou. I oranged( real oranges) my neighbors car and house. I burned a bag of dogshit on this dork`s door step. I put oil on the street in front of a stop sign. I tied a garden hose across the street from one sign to another at night and a neighbor hit it(smoked the front end) with his Lincoln. I dumped green house paint on a bridge and watched cars drive through it. I threw sand on these girls walking home with a pizza and they dropped it. I washed my mom`s galaxy 500 with a brillo pad. And a whole lot more. :D

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 07:53 PM
MissHBjet:
And your sooo hoping we'll forget. I'll continue to post where I want.
I saw your pic BTW...your the last person here who should be baggen on anyone. get over it. OMG what a nag.

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 07:54 PM
Hey HOSS, don't forget that time you put a few drops of Varsol on that chick's tampon. That was a time. :D

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 07:55 PM
HOSS:
I sometimes in the mall when no one is looking push old ladies down the escilator. When I was in grade school I made this little kid stick his hand in the fan blades. I bent one prong out on an elctric plug, plugged it in and had my little sister touch it. I shot my lil` brother in the ass with a BB gun after I promised him I wouldn`t when he bent down to get a bottle out of the bayou. I oranged( real oranges) my neighbors car and house. I burned a bag of dogshit on this dork`s door step. I put oil on the street in front of a stop sign. I tied a garden hose across the street from one sign to another at night and a neighbor hit it(smoked the front end) with his Lincoln. I dumped green house paint on a bridge and watched cars drive through it. I threw sand on these girls walking home with a pizza and they dropped it. I washed my mom`s galaxy 500 with a brillo pad. And a whole lot more. :D you are soooo bad. I can top this.

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 07:56 PM
I personally think you're all a bunch of pussies. Whomever is responsible for the CGI errors is the real asshole of this group.

HCS
05-06-2003, 07:57 PM
HOSS:
I sometimes in the mall when no one is looking push old ladies down the escilator. When I was in grade school I made this little kid stick his hand in the fan blades. I bent one prong out on an elctric plug, plugged it in and had my little sister touch it. I shot my lil` brother in the ass with a BB gun after I promised him I wouldn`t when he bent down to get a bottle out of the bayou. I oranged( real oranges) my neighbors car and house. I burned a bag of dogshit on this dork`s door step. I put oil on the street in front of a stop sign. I tied a garden hose across the street from one sign to another at night and a neighbor hit it(smoked the front end) with his Lincoln. I dumped green house paint on a bridge and watched cars drive through it. I threw sand on these girls walking home with a pizza and they dropped it. I washed my mom`s galaxy 500 with a brillo pad. And a whole lot more. :D I burnt holes in the back seat of my mom's red on red galaxy 500XL with the cigarette element while she was in the laundry mat.

RaysonKid
05-06-2003, 07:58 PM
So, I havent been paying much attention.
What is sandy bare bottoms story of life this week?????

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 08:00 PM
RaysonKid:
What is sandy bare bottoms story of life this week????? She's been doing a guy from south Africa but only lets him enter from the back.

HOSS
05-06-2003, 08:00 PM
What the hell is Varsol?
I had girls in my room when my mother was home. Got a stinky finger. I drank alcohol underage. I would sneak out my window at night. I beet an old man over the head with his own cane and stole his wallet. And his shoes. And I took his hat. He didn`t have a belt but he had some Old Spice in his pocket and I took that too!

HCS
05-06-2003, 08:01 PM
RaysonKid:
What is sandy bare bottoms story of life this week????? I think the stories comming if we can get by the CGI ERROR.

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 08:01 PM
Tom Brown:
I personally think you're all a bunch of pussies. Whomever is responsible for the CGI errors is the real asshole of this group. That would me. Just another effort to win this award.

mike37
05-06-2003, 08:02 PM
Had to vote for you Hoss
you gata be the bigest A-hole
good going

Windy
SAMMIJO:
get over it. OMG what a nag. SAMMIJO:
The good thing about my husband ...he can do all kinds of tricks with is dick And your just so full of wit, charm, class, and good looks.

HCS
HOSS:
What the hell is Varsol?
I had girls in my room when my mother was home. Got a stinky finger. I drank alcohol underage. I would sneak out my window at night. I beet an old man over the head with his own cane and stole his wallet. And his shoes. And I took his hat. He didn`t have a belt but he had some Old Spice in his pocket and I took that too! You ever snort asprin? :D

HOSS
05-06-2003, 08:04 PM
No but I did a Spree in high school. Burnt like a mutha!

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 08:04 PM
Tom Brown:
RaysonKid:
What is sandy bare bottoms story of life this week????? She's been doing a guy from south Africa but only lets him enter from the back. yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!!!

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 08:07 PM
MissHBjet:
SAMMIJO:
get over it. OMG what a nag. SAMMIJO:
The good thing about my husband ...he can do all kinds of tricks with is dick And your just so full of wit, charm, class, and good looks. I was not trying to show wit , class or charm.....You scare me what do you do all day look for all my post and read. Hmmmmm I think I will research restraining orders tonight.

HCS
SAMMIJO:
Tom Brown:
RaysonKid:
What is sandy bare bottoms story of life this week????? She's been doing a guy from south Africa but only lets him enter from the back. yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!!! SandyBackSide I need to rearregister! eek!

Sangster
HARDCORE-SKI:
RaysonKid:
What is sandy bare bottoms story of life this week????? I think the stories comming if we can get by the CGI ERROR. Whats up with that......I've been having the same problems posting...

RaysonKid
05-06-2003, 08:09 PM
Tom Brown:
RaysonKid:
What is sandy bare bottoms story of life this week????? She's been doing a guy from south Africa but only lets him enter from the back. Why the back?
Guess she must be to embarassed to let her friends and family. Know that she is with aBlack man from South Africa.
Why cant he use the front door? Sammy?

HCS
05-06-2003, 08:12 PM
Bare bottom, front door, back door. What's the difference? LOOSE THE BRA!! :D

RaysonKid
05-06-2003, 08:13 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 08:15 PM
RaysonKid:
Tom Brown:
RaysonKid:
What is sandy bare bottoms story of life this week????? She's been doing a guy from south Africa but only lets him enter from the back. Why the back?
Guess she must be to embarassed to let her friends and family. Know that she is with aBlack man from South Africa.
Why cant he use the front door? Sammy? He is a huge white rugby player/cop....Only stupid people suggest ...just cuz he is from South Africa he must be black.Here is news for you .......there are white people in South Africa!

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 08:17 PM
Rayson since you are so intrested in my life.
Let me tell you ....my wonderful husband can use any door he wants.

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 08:19 PM
Hoss, I am winning. OMG this is so exciting!

HOSS
05-06-2003, 08:22 PM
Well at least I was the first one on the list.
Sammy, I bet your twat smells like blue cheese! wink

topless
05-06-2003, 08:22 PM
When did South Africa = black?

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 08:23 PM
HOSS:
Well at least I was the first one on the list.
Sammy, I bet your twat smells like blue cheese! wink no Cheddar

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 08:24 PM
topless:
When did South Africa = black? Aren't all south Africans descendants of Nelson Mandella?

topless
05-06-2003, 08:25 PM
OMG!!! The Bitch is a triple didget member now. Post ***** or what?

Windy
SAMMIJO:
You scare me what do you do all day look for all my post and read. Hmmmmm I think I will research restraining orders tonight. Dont flatter yourself.

DickDanger
To secure your vote, I will share one of MANY stories that will verify why I am going south when I die...
When we get bored at work, my buddy has a scanner that picks up cell phones, cordless phones, etc. One night a guy broke down on the 215, and used one of the call boxes to phone the CHP. We intercepted the call, and the guy gave out the phone number to his parents house, the description of his car, etc. Before the CHP could dial his house, I was hot on the phone. His dad answered, and I said real panicky like "Is this the father of so and so, who drives a so and so car?" He says "Yes, it is, who is this?" To which I respond, "Look, your son was carjacked, and appears to be dying on the side of the 215, and he gave me your number to call." The dad starts FREAKING out, and says something to the effect of "Oh my God, where is he? Whos there with him? I am on my way!!!!" While all of this nonsense is going on, the CHP is telling the guy "Look, I tried the number you gave me, but its busy," Which it was since dickhead (me) was on the phone tying up the line. I was howling after I got off of the phone. Yes, I do realize what a horrible thing this was, and would never do it again due to the guilt feelings I had later on (and still have when I think of it). However, I have an extremely sick and warped sense of humor. Ready to vote now???? -DD Out
[ May 06, 2003, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 08:26 PM
topless:
When did South Africa = black? Hi topless, answer to your question is, It equals Black to the lame.

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 08:29 PM
MissHBjet:
SAMMIJO:
You scare me what do you do all day look for all my post and read. Hmmmmm I think I will research restraining orders tonight. Dont flatter yourself. I don't need to ....I looked at your pic and
now I know my money was spent wisely when I choose to do my teeth and not my tits. You really should have made a better choice.

RaysonKid
05-06-2003, 08:30 PM
topless:
When did South Africa = black? MY,MY, aren't we all so testy....
Duh, South Africa is by far very racial.
Against blacks.
Sammy, I do not care about your life.
Just like to get people fired up.
Glad you are so thrilled with the one and only man you have ever been with...
:D

DickDanger
05-06-2003, 08:33 PM
Well, so far, it looks as if Hoss is definitely kicking my ass. I must not be acting like myself lately, and have been too nice. The next poll will for sure feature Havasu Hangin', Rayson Kid, and River Dave, taking on what looks to be defending champs Hoss and SammiJo....lol. -DD Out

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 08:34 PM
RaysonKid:
topless:
When did South Africa = black? MY,MY, aren't we all so testy....
Duh, South Africa is by far very racial.
Against blacks.
Sammy, I do not care about your life.
Just like to get people fired up.
Glad you are so thrilled with the one and only man you have ever been with...
:D racial in S.A? That remark you made earlier was very racial so are they the same in WA.?
[ May 06, 2003, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: SAMMIJO ]

topless
05-06-2003, 08:35 PM
Oh stop lying DD, you would too do it again. Too bad I already voted for myself. What you did tops the list and I refuse to incriminate myself. My posts say it all. As for you Hoss, where I grew up you would have been considered just a good ole boy.

HOSS
05-06-2003, 08:36 PM
I was very drunk one night with Slammyjo. I stuck my soupcan in her butt! Hit the gland and she s**t everywhere.
The moral of the story is that her new S. African must have a small weenie! :D

HOSS
05-06-2003, 08:37 PM
Or since the soupcan she has a real big butt. :D

Windy
05-06-2003, 08:38 PM
SAMMIJO:
I don't need to ....I looked at your pic and
now I know my money was spent wisely when I choose to do my teeth and not my tits. You really should have made a better choice. Girl...you are the last person who should be baggen...aint nothen wrong with my pic :D

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 08:38 PM
HOSS:
I was very drunk one night with Slammyjo. I stuck my soupcan in her butt! Hit the gland and she s**t everywhere.
The moral of the story is that her new S. African must have a small weenie! :D oh Hoss you are just mad at me cuz looks like I am the winner . Hmmmm that makes you and everyone
else losers. :D :D :D

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 08:40 PM
MissHBjet:
SAMMIJO:
now I know my money was spent wisely when I choose to do my teeth and not my tits. You really should have made a better choice. Girl...you are the last person who should be baggen...aint nothen wrong with my pic :D oh but really...Just your teeth. Try to smile when mouth is shut. :D :D

HOSS
05-06-2003, 08:41 PM
loser? I don`t have to shit in a bag!
Stroke me stroke me,,,Stroke! :D

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 08:43 PM
HOSS:
loser? I don`t have to shit in a bag!
Stroke me stroke me,,,Stroke! :D Funny. Way to much fun for me. Going to sleep now
by the way you still a loser!

HCS
05-06-2003, 08:44 PM
SAMMIJO:
MissHBjet:
SAMMIJO:
now I know my money was spent wisely when I choose to do my teeth and not my tits. You really should have made a better choice. Girl...you are the last person who should be baggen...aint nothen wrong with my pic :D oh but really...Just your teeth. Try to smile when mouth is shut. :D :D Like I said before..try to lick your elbow. :p

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 08:44 PM
Nite friends and fans!

RaysonKid
05-06-2003, 08:45 PM
MissHBjet:
SAMMIJO:
now I know my money was spent wisely when I choose to do my teeth and not my tits. You really should have made a better choice. Girl...you are the last person who should be baggen...aint nothen wrong with my pic :D HERE, HERE,
I agree with that statement..

HCS
05-06-2003, 08:46 PM
RaysonKid:
MissHBjet:
SAMMIJO:
now I know my money was spent wisely when I choose to do my teeth and not my tits. You really should have made a better choice. Girl...you are the last person who should be baggen...aint nothen wrong with my pic :D HERE, HERE,
I agree with that statement.. Yes, and I have posted that pic everywhere! :D

clownpuncher
05-06-2003, 08:48 PM
DickDanger:
To secure your vote, I will share one of MANY stories that will verify why I am going south when I die...
When we get bored at work, my buddy has a scanner that picks up cell phones, cordless phones, etc. One night a guy broke down on the 215, and used one of the call boxes to phone the CHP. We intercepted the call, and the guy gave out the phone number to his parents house, the description of his car, etc. Before the CHP could dial his house, I was hot on the phone. His dad answered, and I said real panicky like "Is this the father of so and so, who drives a so and so car?" He says "Yes, it is, who is this?" To which I respond, "Look, your son was carjacked, and appears to be dying on the side of the 215, and he gave me your number to call." The dad starts FREAKING out, and says something to the effect of "Oh my God, where is he? Whos there with him? I am on my way!!!!" While all of this nonsense is going on, the CHP is telling the guy "Look, I tried the number you gave me, but its busy," Which it was since dickhead (me) was on the phone tying up the line. I was howling after I got off of the phone. Yes, I do realize what a horrible thing this was, and would never do it again due to the guilt feelings I had later on (and still have when I think of it). However, I have an extremely sick and warped sense of humor. Ready to vote now???? -DD Out DD, tell me it ain't so. Very cruel and unusual punishment. I don't know any of you well enough to vote, but if that's a true story, I could see ya getting a vote or two. baaaaddddd DD. Later

Windy
05-06-2003, 08:49 PM
RaysonKid:
HERE, HERE,
I agree with that statement.. [/b]
HARDCORE-SKI:
Yes, and I have posted that pic everywhere! :D [/b]
Thank you and Thank you...nuff said wink
[ May 06, 2003, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: MissHBjet ]

beyondhelpin
05-06-2003, 08:51 PM
I just took Sammijo above Hoss. At least I did something good today!

DickDanger
05-06-2003, 08:51 PM
Sorry to say it, but it is all true. Even I go too far occasionally. However, using that scanner to call drug dealers, and the cell phones of guys that are cheating on their wives with escorts? Now THAT is some funny shiznit!!! -DD Out

HCS
05-06-2003, 08:53 PM
MissHBjet:
RaysonKid:
HERE, HERE,
I agree with that statement.. [/b]
HARDCORE-SKI:
Yes, and I have posted that pic everywhere! :D [/b]
Thank you and Thank you...nuff said wink You made me look again! :D wink

clownpuncher
05-06-2003, 08:53 PM
Hey DD, OK I take it back. That last post would be some funny $hit.

RaysonKid
05-06-2003, 08:55 PM
Clownpuncher,
Just cover your eyes and vote.
Like everyone else does...

HOSS
05-06-2003, 08:56 PM
[QUOTE]
Quadruple Digit Club
Member # 3031
Member Rated:
posted May 06, 2003 11:00 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What the hell is Varsol?
I had girls in my room when my mother was home. Got a stinky finger. I drank alcohol underage. I would sneak out my window at night. I beet an old man over the head with his own cane and stole his wallet. And his shoes. And I took his hat. He didn`t have a belt but he had some Old Spice in his pocket and I took that too!
So what is that stuff?

RaysonKid
05-06-2003, 08:56 PM
Clownpuncher,
Just cover your eyes and vote.
Like everyone else does...

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 08:59 PM
HOSS:
What the hell is Varsol?
So what is that stuff? It's a general purpose solvent.

clownpuncher
This thread just went to three pages in 2 1/2 hours. MUCH faster than my boat

Tom Brown
Blasted CGI errors.
[ May 06, 2003, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

HOSS
05-06-2003, 09:00 PM
I pushed this kid in the sewage canal after church with his Sunday school clothes on! :D

bear down
05-06-2003, 09:00 PM
HOSS:
I can`t help what I am. I just try to improve on it. wink Abraham Lincoln had a great saying "Whatever you are be good at it". Follow your dreams HOSS!

HOSS
05-06-2003, 09:01 PM
I`m glad I clogged this site and caused all the CGI errors! :p

DickDanger
05-06-2003, 09:01 PM
I have often wondered if I take things to the extreme from time to time. Case in point...
DD goes into Staters to grab a couple of items. Parks in front of store next to parking spot with shopping cart in it.
DD is in store less than 10 minutes, and upon returning to the parking lot, finds that the shopping cart has been shoved into DD's truck, leaving a nice gouge in door, and minivan now sits where shopping cart was.
DD picks shopping cart up over his head, and heaves it onto the windshield and hood of said minivan. Windshield is now half shattered, and hood is dented and scratched.
Does anyone think that I went overboard here? LMAO...-DD Out
[ May 06, 2003, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

HOSS
05-06-2003, 09:03 PM
Not really, I would have done that shit in my hand a threw it at the owners! wink

RaysonKid
05-06-2003, 09:04 PM
DickDanger:
I have often wondered if I take things to the extreme from time to time. Case in point...
DD goes into Staters to grab a couple of items. Parks in front of store next to parking spot with shopping cart in it.
DD is in store less than 10 minutes, and upon returning to the parking lot, finds that the shopping cart has been shoved into DD's truck, leaving a nice gouge in truck, and minivan now sits where shopping cart was.
DD picks shopping cart up over his head, and heaves it onto the windshield and hood of said minivan. Windshield is now half shattered, and hood is dented and scratched.
Does anyone think that I went overboard here? LMAO...-DD Out Nope, Same exact thing I would do..
[ May 06, 2003, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: RaysonKid ]

RiverKitty
05-06-2003, 09:07 PM
SAMMIJO:
oh Hoss you are just mad at me cuz looks like I am the weener . Hmmmm that makes you and everyone else losers. And your PROUD your winning this award???
Congrats again!
The award you won last night wasn't enough, eh?
"The SammiBlowJob" award???
Hey guys, remember when "sammibarebottom" joined the forum and told us all lies??? Then she changed her name on the forum to "SammiBlowJob" to try give us her *new* story??? Well...Rumor has it, it's all lies too! Her husband, "the african" is REALLY a horse!!! That's why her asshole is sooooo big! She likes it right up the ass....well from an ass anyways! See, she didn't spend her money on her teeth....it was really her ass! She had to keep getting it re-stitched. I'm pretty sure *someone* posted a pic of her ass here on the forums recently....now where did that pic go??? Hmmmm??? And as for the "blow-job" part...well that parts true! Any guy on here who WANTS a blow-job....just send her your number...she'll do ya in a heartbeat!
Gee SammiBlowJob...we can hardly wait to see what LIES you WILL feed us next???
Again, congrats on winning the award, YOU deserve it!!! :D
Cheers ~RK :D
[ May 06, 2003, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

RaysonKid
05-06-2003, 09:13 PM
GO KITTY, GO KITTY

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 09:13 PM
How come Blown472 has two votes? Seriously, isn't he one of the nicer people on this site?

cal***boat
05-06-2003, 09:14 PM
Hoss your still in first place

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 09:16 PM
cal***boat:
Hoss your still in first place noooooooooooooo

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 09:16 PM
Good morning, SammiJo. :)

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 09:18 PM
Ahhh... and now SammiJo is the pretentious one with two stars. How quickly the tide turns.

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 09:19 PM
Hey river pussy, Thanks for your support. I knew you liked me. I think you have a hard time getting words out.That is ok with me.I know what you really mean and no I won't sleep with you.
Try Topless. idea

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 09:20 PM
Tom Brown:
Good morning, SammiJo. :) I feel so awake.I had I great rest

HOSS
05-06-2003, 09:22 PM
Slammyjo, got any nude pics of yourself? Like from the rear? wink

RiverKitty
05-06-2003, 09:23 PM
SAMMIJO:
I knew you liked me. Ya, that'll be a cold day in hell!!! devil

HOSS
05-06-2003, 09:24 PM
I`m really not an A-hole, I`m a d##khead! :p

RiverKitty
05-06-2003, 09:24 PM
HOSS:
Slammyjo, got any nude pics of yourself? Like from the rear? wink Actually Hoss, someone DID post a pic of her ass yesterday. Didn't you see it yet???

HOSS
05-06-2003, 09:29 PM
Till tomorrow. And remember, "ya`ll can all kiss my ass". Bunch of freaks. Tomorrow I`ll photocopy my worm and post it. :mad:

topless
05-06-2003, 09:30 PM
SAMMIJO:
Hey river pussy, Thanks for your support. I knew you liked me. I think you have a hard time getting words out.That is ok with me.I know what you really mean and no I won't sleep with you.
Try Topless. idea No, Topless won't sleep with her either. I am not the least bit attracted to worn out weather beaten, cat litter. After reading Hoss's history, he might do the pity **** for her so she can stop bragging about the showerhead.

topless
[ May 06, 2003, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: topless ]

SAMMIJO
HOSS:
Slammyjo, got any nude pics of yourself? Like from the rear? wink you will have to wait. I am scheduled for surgery
on friday to get your ****ing soupcan removed.

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 09:31 PM
RiverKitty:
HOSS:
Slammyjo, got any nude pics of yourself? Like from the rear? wink Actually Hoss, someone DID post a pic of her ass yesterday. Didn't you see it yet??? you crack me up.LMAO

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 09:33 PM
topless:
SAMMIJO:
Try Topless. idea No, Topless won't sleep with her either. I am not the least bit attracted to worn out weather beaten, cat litter. After reading Hoss's history, he might do the pity **** for her so she can stop bragging about the showerhead. Topless that was a classic. god I love you :D

SAMMIJO
05-06-2003, 09:37 PM
hey rp (RK) where is your friend? you know the one that uses the ***** like you.

mbrown2
05-06-2003, 09:39 PM
Tom Brown:
How come Blown472 has two votes? Seriously, isn't he one of the nicer people on this site? I would agree with your assessment...I thought there were a couple that could be deleted and a couple that could be added.

topless
05-06-2003, 09:45 PM
Where did Cat litter go? Can't think fast enough to respond or is it that she is changing screen names...*again* She is such a *

HCS
05-06-2003, 09:49 PM
topless:
Where did Cat litter go? Can't think fast enough to respond or is it that she is changing screen names...*again* She is such a * Ahh! nine lives.

topless
05-06-2003, 09:56 PM
I think she must be *showering* again since Hoss won't take her either.

DickDanger
05-07-2003, 12:36 AM
Well, time to retire to the dungeon, light the candles, and settle into my satin lined coffin for the night. Where is that garlic smell coming from.....Tom, is that you???? -DD Out
[ May 07, 2003, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

JetBoatRich
05-07-2003, 03:15 AM
What do you think:
Poll Results: Who's the biggest A-Hole on the boards....?? (73 votes.)
Who's the biggest a**hole/ b*tch on the boards....??
Choose 2
Hoss 32% (23)
Dick Danger 15% (11)
Blown 472 4% (3)
Topless 23% (17)
SammiJo 30% (22)
RiverKitty 7% (5)
Hoss is one ahead

HOSS
05-07-2003, 05:05 AM
HA! That`s funny. :D

HOSS
05-07-2003, 07:54 AM
DD, let`s wait tillafter friday for the next poll. I gotta polish up my act if you got me against RD and HH! To hell with skanky ho. She`s just a street rat! :cool:

Hava Mama 69
05-07-2003, 08:03 AM
Hey RK--
I sent you a PM!!! :D

Hava Mama 69
05-07-2003, 08:06 AM
Sorry DD I had to vote for you after you gave me such a hard time... :D

HOSS
05-07-2003, 08:07 AM
My avatar and sig are gone! burningm

Her454
05-07-2003, 08:21 AM
Hmmmmmmmm, can I vote TWICE ?
:D :D :D

leibniz
05-07-2003, 12:27 PM
DickDanger:
DD is in store less than 10 minutes, and upon returning to the parking lot, finds that the shopping cart has been shoved into DD's truck, leaving a nice gouge in door, and minivan now sits where shopping cart was.
Does anyone think that I went overboard here? LMAO...-DD Out I would have waited for the driver to return to the van and then poked her in the eye with a flathead screwdriver. Hell, she isn't your friend anyway; and the satisfaction... ooooh, so rewarding... :D :D

Ziggy
05-07-2003, 02:28 PM
Da man Hoss is winning this thing hands down(on the soupcan)...the hell with old SloppyJo.

jlnorthrup122
05-07-2003, 03:13 PM
Computer 2500.00
Internet access 21.00 a month
A pic of hoss tring to hard to be cool online
http://www.sublimedirectory.com/stimes/06-10-2002/1.jpg
PRICLESS
Hoss yah got my vote
I hear the lake callen me see yah sucker

HOSS
05-07-2003, 04:05 PM
northrop, originality is the key. Thats been posted here already. Dumbass.

HOSS
05-07-2003, 04:07 PM
Running away from the competition!
Do you smell what the HOSS is COOKIN` ?
Douchbags!

Frosty_pop
05-07-2003, 04:41 PM
Looks like you would have to combine the ***** twin together to win.... congrates Hoss

Windy
05-07-2003, 07:11 PM
Ziggy:
the hell with old SloppyJo. LMAO...totally :D

MJ19
05-07-2003, 07:17 PM
WOW DD...I'm glad you didn't put my name on there after all those offensive e-mails you sent me and my bitchy replies :p wink :D j/k
I told Miller you were willing to help babysit for him and he was much obliged for the offer. wink Meeanwhile the dogs are enjoying their newest chew toy (UPS man) :p :D

MJ19
05-07-2003, 07:31 PM
jlnorthrup122:
http://www.sublimedirectory.com/stimes/06-10-2002/1.jpg Do you think if you get big enough that the cellulite goes away? wink :D

eliminator777
05-07-2003, 08:01 PM
I voted for HOSS. he is what he is. I've been reading his stuff for a while.I like him he's my kinda guy.You know A@#$holes are like opinions everybody has one. :D :D :D :p :p yuk

topless
05-07-2003, 08:43 PM
eliminator777:
I voted for HOSS. he is what he is. I've been reading his stuff for a while.I like him he's my kinda guy.You know A@#$holes are like opinions everybody has one. :D :D :D :p :p yuk Yea they do except married women have 2. :D

HOSS
05-08-2003, 06:05 AM
2? I would have figured it was just a great big one----from anal sex. Dirty little girl.
I think the hospitals now have a procedure for rim reduction. eek!

leibniz
05-08-2003, 11:39 AM
Does it involve any flathead screwdrivers?

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 11:43 AM
leibniz:
Does it involve any flathead screwdrivers? Perhaps... and a worm gear clamp.

leibniz
05-08-2003, 11:56 AM
I don't think that guy is natually that big. I think the doctor just left the operating table inside him by accident after the last operation. :D

MJ19
05-08-2003, 12:24 PM
HOSS:
I think the hospitals now have a procedure for rim reduction. eek! When I was in the emergency room having my heel stitched up the nurse was telling Miller and I about a man that was in the week before and couldn't figure out why he was sooo consitpated...well he had a FULL BEER BOTTLE shoved up his anus...and he's reply was "oh that must of happened when I was drunk over the weekend" yuk Can you imagine having a bottle in your butt and not knowing it...gross!!!
not to mention if it broke eek! This bottle was NOT broken, but it was vacuuming up his rear with each passing day...they had to do surgery to remove it. Think of that next time you want to stick something up your booty yuk the nurse said people (men & women) come in all the time with vibraters stuck up there...but the occasional bottle and misc household item happens too.
Well I think that was enough shared info on the freaks that tour Solvang (those kind don't live here I can assure you of that!) :D

HOSS
05-08-2003, 12:29 PM
Happened when he was drunk? Yeah I believe that. Went to a keg party and the same thing happenned to me. YEOW! eek!
Thank goodness it was stainless! And corked!
[ May 08, 2003, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: HOSS ]