PDA

View Full Version : Dixie Chicks get naked????

Mandelon
04-25-2003, 05:04 PM
Entertainment - LAUNCH Music
Dixie Chicks Pose Nude For 'Entertainment Weekly'
Fri Apr 25,11:00 AM ET
LAUNCH Radio Networks
The Dixie Chicks appear nude on the cover of next week's May 3rd Entertainment Weekly magazine, covered only by slogans painted on their bodies. Some of those words and phrases include "Opinionated," "Traitors," "Saddam's Angels," "Dixie Sluts," "Boycott," "Big Mouth," "Hero," and "Proud Americans."
http://i.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/030424/125611__2dixie_m.jpg
I'm still looking for the pics.....Ditsy Chicks. yuk yuk yuk yuk
UPdate: An AOL subscriber needs to go to http://www.ew.com/ew/ and get it. They will only let subscribers get it....
[ April 25, 2003, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

126driver
04-25-2003, 05:05 PM
I've seen it. "Es no bueno."

Ziggy
04-25-2003, 05:07 PM
Saw it this mornin' on the news...NO BIGGIE frown

126driver
04-25-2003, 05:10 PM
Ziggy:
Saw it this mornin' on the news...NO BIGGIE :( Naw, you're wrong. The "biggie" is right there in the middle. :p

Ziggy
04-25-2003, 05:22 PM
126driver:
Ziggy:
Saw it this mornin' on the news...NO BIGGIE :( Naw, you're wrong. The "biggie" is right there in the middle. :p :D ROTFLMAO :D Good one 126

XLGPP
04-25-2003, 05:23 PM
ok, so someone with AOL get it and post it here... plz... I want to print a new picture for the dart board :mad:

mike37
04-25-2003, 05:28 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20030424/mdf263141.jpg

XLGPP
04-25-2003, 05:30 PM
damn these bithces got some BIG BALLS!! thank god they covered em up for the pose

Ziggy
04-25-2003, 05:40 PM
Pretty desperate if they try to make it back with a pose and fake tats like that...

sandblasted
04-25-2003, 05:55 PM
I heard it put best on the O'Reilly Factor.
No one is against an actors right to free speech. They have the "right" to act and speak like idiots and the rest of us have the "right" to not go to their movies or buy their dvds or their music. No where is it written in the constitution that free speech doesn't come with consequences.

sandblasted
04-25-2003, 05:55 PM
damn double post.
[ April 25, 2003, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: sandblasted ]

propless
04-25-2003, 06:39 PM
As a Texan who is proud of our President - never again Dixie slugs, never again.

rivernutts
04-25-2003, 06:40 PM
That middle one isn't airbrushed or anything is she? It looks like they removed about 50 pounds or so!!!!! yuk

Mandelon
04-25-2003, 06:55 PM
The middle one...it says "big mouth" on her chest...should say big ass, big arms, big legs, big belly...etc. Stupid Ass. Kick her outta Texas!

mbrown2
04-25-2003, 07:49 PM
The Dixie Chunk must have had some airbrush work. :)

Jbb
04-25-2003, 07:49 PM
How it was made possible!
http://www.strangecosmos.com/9594.jpg

missboatnam1
04-25-2003, 07:56 PM
you guys are too much, thouse dixie-sucks sould be happy someone put them on a cover, them dumm asses...................
ahhhh.....AMERICA ROCKS, SO DOES THE PRES!!!!

Mandelon
04-25-2003, 08:03 PM
:D :D :D

mbrown2
04-25-2003, 08:06 PM
Good one JBB; I did not realize that was even out there yet...probably true though

missboatnam1
04-25-2003, 08:09 PM
HEY, how come your only pickin on one the fat one???? LOL...they all rubbed me the wrong way...their all FAT....... devil

mbrown2
04-25-2003, 08:17 PM
OK, Dixie ChunkS...equal discrimination...

mbrown2
04-25-2003, 08:18 PM
Not that I have anything against Rubinesque women...just those ones :)

missboatnam1
04-25-2003, 08:21 PM
mb, thought you off to the river this weekend???

mbrown2
04-25-2003, 08:32 PM
No unfortunately, cry I have been up the last two weekends, so I needed to stay home for a weekend...I will be up next weekend..When are the both of you going up again? :)

missboatnam1
04-25-2003, 11:51 PM
this week, jims there solo with the his daughter this weekend, we are going back wed-friday next week, load up the younins, lets goooo :D :D were buying a new place, so he wants to see the in and outs close up...try to go next week if possible........

EricinNv
04-26-2003, 01:30 AM
Shortly after accepting their Traitors Award, the Chicks are taken out by an unknown soldier of fortune with his "Tommy Gun" http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/516IG1631-1-med.jpg

Wet Dream
04-26-2003, 04:55 AM
Unfortunately these broads start their US tour in a week or so, and whether you believe it or not, 51 out of the 55 or so shows are SOLD OUT. I just hope that they were all bought by BUSH supporters.

JetBoatRich
04-26-2003, 07:20 AM
If only we could pick who poses naked for these things :D

77charger
04-26-2003, 11:12 AM
EricinNv:
Shortly after accepting their Traitors Award, the Chicks are taken out by an unknown soldier of fortune with his "Tommy Gun" http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/516IG1631-1-med.jpg actually a tommy gun is different from that.That looks like an uzi or mac 10/11 type gun from the photo.

topless
04-26-2003, 06:34 PM
I have a very good friend who knows the Dixie Clits (he is a producer in Hollywood. ) He said they are total trash (unlike myself) eek! They cut their own hair and have their toes tattoed. Maybe Tom Brown bought up all the tickets in the US to spare their lives. Are they banned from Texas yet? If they are it is just so they will not be shot to death.

JetBoatRich
04-26-2003, 07:26 PM
They kinda make you sick:
http://bbs.off-road.com/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/puke.gif

missboatnam1
04-26-2003, 07:35 PM
they got a little too much a little to fast.....(fame)
they are o.k as far as singing, but im sayin just ok, i wouldent buy a cd by no means.... smile_sp

Catmando
05-03-2003, 02:19 PM
They played a concert in SC Thursday night, and it sold out. Maines gave the crowd 15 seconds to boo, but got a standing ovation instead. I'm not a country music fan, but I bought their latest album in protest to those who are slamming the Chicks.
Funny how y'all loved them, then when Natalie spoke out against the Unelected White House Occupant, all of a sudden they're trash, and their music sucks. Rank hypocracy.
Hail to the Commander-In-Thief.

SandbarScot
05-03-2003, 02:30 PM
Cat has one star rating...go figure.

mickeyfinn
05-03-2003, 02:32 PM
I can't believe you would criticize people for exercising their right of free speech in bashing the dixie clits. People are only exercising the same right that all of their supporters are standing behind. Fact is the right of free speech was only intended to prevent you from encountering legal persercution for exressing your views. If you are stupid enough to say something in public that really lights a fire under a lot of people the right of free speech was not intended to prevent people from exercising all of their rights in persercuting those idiots. (the right to boycott, the right to express their opinions, the right to publicize their stupidity and let others know)
If you agree with their statements you have every right to go and spend a million bucks buying their stuff to show your support, but don't try to use the rights of free speech to prevent us from boycotting or booing or marketing against them in any LEGAL way we deem appropriate!!!.
My .02

spectratoad
05-03-2003, 02:40 PM
So the people that are slamming them are only doing the same thing that they did in regards to the President. In these times you can like or dislike whoever you want but we need to be united as a country.
Funny how Mickydimwhit & Clitmando :D are slamming people for doing what they say that the dizzy chicks have a right to do, or is it the typical liberal attitude of, "we can trash people but whoever else does is wrong"
When you are a public figure and have the ability to get your opinion out to a larger crowd and your paycheck depends on that crowd you better hope the majority of that crowd agrees with your view. :p

NorCal Gameshow
05-03-2003, 02:42 PM
"ya'll loved them before this" .... :rolleyes: pig_flyi :confused:

Seadog
05-03-2003, 02:54 PM
Trust cat to support a known rapist and pervert, but slam a President that has been more effective in two years than his predecessor was in eight. And cat, before you do the BS about the economy, the facts show that Willie Clit on tanked the economy before Bush took office. I realize that facts have no place in your philosophy, but most people recognize the truth.

HOSS
05-03-2003, 02:55 PM
I didn`t. And although I didn`t like their music before, I really don`t like them now. Catboy, suck shit through a straw. Just exercizing my right to free speech! burningm

mickeyfinn
05-03-2003, 03:13 PM
Politics..hmmmm
I was not trying to slam Cat or the dixie clits. I have just heard so many people acting like everyone is doing something wrong by slamming them. I have heard over and over that the free speech rights should enable people to say whatever they like with no repercussions. That simply is not true. It is intended to insure that the government doesn't act against them for what views they expressed. Public opinion is not legislated. If I was doing anything I was attempting (apparantly not very well) to make the case that anyone who disagrees with the comments made by the band had every right to express them and that the band should be prepared to accept whatever negative reactions are caused by their rather inflaming political comments while in the public eye.
[ May 04, 2003, 07:08 AM: Message edited by: mickeyfinn ]

mike37
05-03-2003, 04:29 PM
did cat axe my stars went from 4 to three

HOSS
05-03-2003, 04:48 PM
gave you 5 for balance.

Catmando
05-03-2003, 06:17 PM
HOSS:
I didn`t. And although I didn`t like their music before, I really don`t like them now. Catboy, suck shit through a straw. Just exercizing my right to free speech! burningm **** you and the hoss you rode in on, HOSS. :mad: :mad: Just exercizin' MY right to free speech.

Catmando
05-03-2003, 06:19 PM
mike37:
did cat axe my stars went from 4 to three I don't rate members. It's a useless, totally subjective judgement, and childish as well.

Catmando
05-03-2003, 06:32 PM
mickeyfinn:
I can't believe you would criticize people for exercising their right of free speech in bashing the dixie clits. People are only exercising the same right that all of their supporters are standing behind. Fact is the right of free speech was only intended to prevent you from encountering legal persercution for exressing your views. If you are stupid enough to say something in public that really lights a fire under a lot of people the right of free speech was not intended to prevent people from exercising all of their rights in persercuting those idiots. (the right to boycott, the right to express their opinions, the right to publicize their stupidity and let others know)
If you agree with their statements you have every right to go and spend a million bucks buying their stuff to show your support, but don't try to use the rights of free speech to prevent us from boycotting or booing or marketing against them in any LEGAL way we deem appropriate!!!.
My .02 I don't give a damn whether ANY of y'all exercize your "right of free speech" or not. I just pointed out the hypocricy of those who liked them before, but now think they suck.
I'm embarassed that Bush is IN the White House, much less that he lives in Texas. I can't stand to look at him, and when he salutes it makes me want to puke, because he's a military deserter(www.awolbush.com).
I just exercized MY right to free speech. How you like ME now? Hunh?

HOSS
05-03-2003, 06:38 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
The political argument can go on forever. It`s been played out to long.
Who would you rather have had in the White House catboy? Seriously.

XLGPP
05-03-2003, 07:18 PM
because he's a military deserter(www.awolbush.com).
talk about hypocracy! your beloved Bill Clit-on was a draft dodger...
and BTW, most of us said that there music was good and still agree to that, BUT WONT BUY ANYMORE CD'S.
You must be living on my tax dollars... But are still un-appreciative. well YOUR WELCOME ASSHOLE!!!

mickeyfinn
05-03-2003, 07:34 PM
Catmando:
I don't give a damn whether ANY of y'all exercize your "right of free speech" or not. I just pointed out the hypocricy of those who liked them before, but now think they suck.
I'm embarassed that Bush is IN the White House, much less that he lives in Texas. I can't stand to look at him, and when he salutes it makes me want to puke, because he's a military deserter(www.awolbush.com).
I just exercized MY right to free speech. How you like ME now? Hunh? [/QB]As a rule I believe in responding to what is said in a thread and not getting personal with the person making the comment, but since you asked directly:
The fact that you exercised your right of free speech has not changed my opinion of you in the least. It wasn't very high to start with.
BTW I totally agree with your right to have expressed your views, no matter how stupid they are. :D :D

Catmando
05-03-2003, 07:52 PM
XLGPP:
because he's a military deserter(www.awolbush.com).
talk about hypocracy! your beloved Bill Clit-on was a draft dodger... WRONG!!! Clinton gave up his draft deferment after he left the Cambridge Rhodes Scholar program in 1969 and entered the draft. His number was so high(chosen by lottery) that he was never drafted.
BUSH was the draft dodger. He graduated from the Air force Flight School with the lowest score possible. Bushdaddy wangled his assignement to the Texas ANG ahead of a lot of guys with better scores. It took over six months to get in that unit back then; Bush was admitted the FIRST DAY his app hit the Commander's desk. I wonder why? :rolleyes:
[ May 03, 2003, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: Catmando ]

spectratoad
05-03-2003, 08:05 PM
Gee cat, I don't remember that info coming from anyone, including the Dem's. Wouldn't you think that if someone was telling that big of a lie about you you may stand up and say that is not the truth. But we know your boy Willie has no conscience and is not subject to this type of thought. And Cat, I also think the star thing is childish but I still gave you one star. :D
MickyFinn, I think I read your post wrong the first time. I apologize for not really getting all the words together.

Catmando
05-03-2003, 08:12 PM
mickeyfinn
[/QB]The fact that you exercised your right of free speech has not changed my opinion of you in the least. It wasn't very high to start with.[/QB][/QUOTE]
So because I'm a Liberal and don't like Bush, you have a low opinion of me and my character?? If that's your sole criterion of character judgement, you are truly a sick person.

mike37
05-03-2003, 08:23 PM
this is in cats profile
Boats, Babes, Billiards, Sex, drugs , Rock 'n' Rol must be the problem

Catmando
05-03-2003, 09:00 PM
mike37:
this is in cats profile
Boats, Babes, Billiards, Sex, drugs , Rock 'n' Rol must be the problem "Sex Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll" is a figure of speech, or didn't you know that? I take bodybuilding supplements, but no steroids.

NorCal Gameshow
05-03-2003, 09:03 PM
ignore him, maybe he'll go away :D

mickeyfinn
05-03-2003, 09:36 PM
Catmando:
mike37:
this is in cats profile
Boats, Babes, Billiards, Sex, drugs , Rock 'n' Rol must be the problem "Sex Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll" is a figure of speech, or didn't you know that? I take bodybuilding supplements, but no steroids. Drugs aren't drugs.......sex isn't sex.....Must be a democrat thing.

NorCal Gameshow
05-03-2003, 09:40 PM
mickeyfinn:
Catmando:
mike37:
this is in cats profile
Boats, Babes, Billiards, Sex, drugs , Rock 'n' Rol must be the problem "Sex Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll" is a figure of speech, or didn't you know that? I take bodybuilding supplements, but no steroids. Drugs aren't drugs.......sex isn't sex.....Must be a democrat thing. that's why there are so many lurkers here. someone else is going to say what you want to say...now, ignore him,maybe he'll go away
[ May 03, 2003, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: norcal spectra ]

Catmando
05-03-2003, 09:52 PM
I'd rather be a lurker than a shirker and deserter like Bush.
www.awolbush.com (http://www.awolbush.com)
[ May 03, 2003, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: Catmando ]

NorCal Gameshow
05-03-2003, 10:04 PM
Catmando:
I'd rather be a lurker than a shirker and deserter like Bush.
www.awolbush.com (http://www.awolbush.com) do me a favor,just lurk (damnit sometimes i can't just ignore)

spectratoad
05-04-2003, 05:55 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Catmando:
[QB] I'd rather be a lurker than a shirker and deserter like Bush.
Isn't it sad when cousins marry :D wink :D :D

mickeyfinn
05-04-2003, 06:10 AM
I think nocalspectra is right. Just have to ignore him and his foolishness. Maybe one of these days we can elect someone who will cut off his free ride and he will have to get a job, until then we just have to pretend he doesn't exist. Not hard to do since you could probably count the number of meaningful contributions he has made to society on one hand with no fingers....except maybe the middle one.

Seadog
05-04-2003, 07:57 AM
The problem is that good people have been saying for years "forget them and they will go away" about communism, Hitler, Middle East radicals, etc. It don't work. The results of too much inbreeding is contagious.
Liberals and other low democrats have long worked the National Enquirer theory. Post a lie and then if it comes to it declare freedom of speech. It does prove the theory that if you post it, they will believe it. It is nice to see that cat is such a good party member that he buys all the lies he reads.
Cat doesn't mention a favorite tactic of the 70's where the Democrats gain control of prominent DA offices and then when the time was ripe, would file charges against Republican candidates or office holders. The charges would be dropped or cleared, but only after ruining reputations.
[ May 04, 2003, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: Seadog ]

mike37
05-04-2003, 08:49 AM
HOSS:
gave you 5 for balance. thanks Hoss

mickeyfinn
05-04-2003, 12:58 PM
I think I finally figured out what Cat's problem is.
http://home.mindspring.com/~hypermarine/xcontortionist.jpg

Hal
05-04-2003, 02:32 PM
NEED POWER POINT to view... HOLLYWOOD TRAITORS PRESENTATION (http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/9684.pps)

Mandelon
05-04-2003, 02:34 PM
Cool one Hal. :cool:

Ken F
05-04-2003, 07:08 PM
You know Cat, you are really mis-informed.
Go to the library and check out the book "Dereliction of Duty" by Lt.Col. Robert Patterson. He carried the Nuclear football for Slick-Willie.
After you read it, then come back and post your opinion. Until then, quit spreading democratic propaganda comrade! (yes, I didn't capitalize democratic on purpose)

Catmando
05-05-2003, 10:41 AM
Ken F:
Until then, quit spreading democratic propaganda comrade! (yes, I didn't capitalize democratic on purpose) You sound just like some assholes I know on OSO. I'm sure those Neandertal Reich-wingers would welcome you with open arms.(And yes, I capitalized Reich on purpose).
And you can take that "comrade" and shove it up your ass. :mad: :mad: Unlike HOSS, when I put an angry smilie in, I mean EXACTLY what it looks like. Capiche, ********? :mad:

HighRoller
05-05-2003, 07:45 PM
It appears that like all good card carrying liberals,Cat does not let facts get in the way of his agenda,and reacts to fact based statements with emotion.His liberal mantras like"hail to the theif"are so played out it's funny.Keep it up Cat,every time you and other liberals spew more hate towards republicans you lose votes.You lost in 2000 and didn't learn.You got HAMMERED in 2002 and are still dragging your material straight out of the liberal handbook.(Which is about 2 pages long)Why don't you save us all the time and tell us the truth.You don't like GW Bush for one reason and one reason only.He's not a Democrat.You're going to slam him no matter what he does whether wrong or right.I didn't like Bill Clinton because he was devoid of both character and conscience,it had nothing to do with his party affiliation.Maybe you should look a little bit further than blind loyalty to one party or the other before you stand behind or criticize a man.By the way,Clinton did manage to set the standard by being the only standing president in the history of the country to be impeached.He also imposed the largest tax increase in American history,so yes he did acheive a lot!!!Those are the FACTS,not a rant so don't be flamin me.I'll respect your point of view as long as you show me the respect I've shown you.

JustMVG
05-06-2003, 03:25 PM
Got to love this !!!!
DJs Suspended for Playing Dixie Chicks
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) - Country-music station KKCS has suspended two disc jockeys for playing songs by the Dixie Chicks in violation of a ban imposed after one group member criticized President Bush.
Station manager Jerry Grant said he banned the music after lead singer Natalie Maines told a London audience on March 10: ``Just so you know, we're ashamed the president of the United States is from Texas.''
The comment was made as war was looming with Iraq, and Maines later apologized. But her remark brought the group a flood of criticism and media attention.
``We pulled their music two months ago, and it's been a difficult decision because how can you ignore the hottest group in country music,'' Grant said.
He said there has been discussion about whether to reinstate the music, but DJs Dave Moore and Jeff Singer became impatient.
``They made it very clear that they support wholeheartedly the president of the United States. They support wholeheartedly the troops, the military. But they also support the right of free speech,'' Grant said.
The station has received a couple of hundred calls and 75 percent favored playing the music.
Grant said Moore and Singer will be out for a couple of days.
``I gave them an alternative: stop it now and they'll be on suspension, or they can continue playing them and when they come out of the studio they won't have a job.''
The station plans to play the group's music eventually.
``Most stations are starting to play them again anyhow a song here, a song there. I just have a problem with the way this was done. We would have put them in anyhow. But we'd like to do it on our terms,'' he said.
Sometimes there is Justice. MVG

Catmando
05-06-2003, 04:03 PM
You GO, girls! Dixie Chicks RULE!!!
[ May 06, 2003, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: Catmando ]

Dusty Times
05-06-2003, 10:16 PM
One hell of an airbrush artist.
That boy deserves a raise for the fat shrinkage he performed.