PDA

View Full Version : Who has the best price on a...

Cole
09-14-2003, 07:29 PM
jacuzzi?
My parents are in the market for a new one.Any sales people on the boards? any leads would be appreciated.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-14-2003, 07:36 PM
Cole:
jacuzzi?
My parents are in the market for a new one.Any sales people on the boards? any leads would be appreciated. What kind of Jacuzzi are you looking for. We are in plumbing so could only get a deal on a jacuzzi tub.

Cole
09-14-2003, 08:11 PM
Mrs flyin vee,they are looking for an above ground jacuzzi spa 7 foot square with a cover.Also blems would be ok!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-14-2003, 08:15 PM
Sorry cole can't help you. But MR. Vee said to look in the freeby section of the recycler. Some people with money buy stuff like that then when they get them home they don't like them and just want to get rid of them. I hope this helps a little.

TRIMDOG
09-14-2003, 08:20 PM
Sometimes Home Depot has them for cheap. One of our friends picked one up there a while back for a good price.

TheLurker
09-14-2003, 08:24 PM
The L.A. Fair is going on now. I dont know if they have them there but at the O.C. Fair they usually have a bunch of delears there selling their spas and offering some discounts. Might be a fun way to compare prices and see them in person

OGShocker
09-14-2003, 08:49 PM
TheLurker:
The L.A. Fair is going on now. I dont know if they have them there but at the O.C. Fair they usually have a bunch of delears there selling their spas and offering some discounts. Might be a fun way to compare prices and see them in person Yeah, my thought with one addition.... They serve beer at the Fair!

TheLurker
09-14-2003, 08:52 PM
"Yeah, my thought with one addition.... They serve beer at the Fair!"
Dos'ent that go without saying.

Outnumbered
09-14-2003, 09:46 PM
I saw one at Costco a few months ago. $2,995. I don't know how the quality is but I have never had a problem with Costo. If something sucks they take it back, period. CalSpas run about $5k+. So I figure for $2,995 how can you go wrong? I don't know if that includes delivery and set-up. Check it out.
OL

Kilrtoy
09-14-2003, 10:18 PM
SO true check the trader. My buddy got a bitchen ass above ground one. All he had to due was come and haul it of and yes IT WAS FREE. God we have had some naked fun in that thing....... :p eek! wink :D idea yuk smile_sp

TheLurker
09-14-2003, 10:58 PM
Mr & Mrs Lurker should live next door to Kilrtoy. :cool:

jm2drvr
09-14-2003, 11:20 PM
whatever you do, don't buy a spa from cal spa, they suck big time

Outnumbered
09-14-2003, 11:31 PM
jm2drvr:
whatever you do, don't buy a spa from cal spa, they suck big time Why do you say so? We were thinking of getting a spa if we stay at this house and were checking CalSpas. They sell their product as better quality etc but the spa we wanted was about $7,000 eek! So I was thinking Costo and if it breaks after a few years oh well. If it breaks in the first year I will return it.
OL

Boozer
09-15-2003, 05:16 AM
How much loot do they want to spend and what type of amenities are they looking for? They can go the free route for sure but they'll probably get a basic tub.
Cal Spas is pricey but like anything else you get what you pay for. Cal Spas will custom makes the tub to suit your needs and add things to it that you want.
Another Choice is the great indoors. They have spas that you can order from mild to wild. I looked at a tub they can order. The built ins included a 43" plasma TV, DVD player,and Dolby digital 5.1 Surround Sound. All speakers and subwoofer were built into the spa. The subwoofer was actually submerged so you could feel the bass in the water. It also came with a floating remote control. It could all be had for a mere $35,000.