PDA

View Full Version : New dash and guages........

BadKachina
03-17-2006, 06:00 PM
Here's a dash I'm finishing. The old dash was just white with white on white standard size gauges. These are platinum on blue monster with chrome bezels. I would like some opinions on the switch colors. They come stock with black boots on all the switches and white and clear tab and drive switches. Do you think it would be better all black or better all white switches or would you mix red and white where it's painted red or white? I don't want to make it to busy, there's already alot going on, I want them to blend in and not take away from the paint.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3078Picture_015.jpg

dragboat
03-17-2006, 08:29 PM
Don't change a thing it looks great the way you have it now.

phebus
03-17-2006, 08:51 PM
I think all white switches would look real clean.

JetBoatRich
03-17-2006, 08:55 PM
Looking real good :cool:

BLOWN BBF
03-18-2006, 07:20 PM
WOW !! Looks Great ! I would match the switch boot with the color of the particular background it's going in. They would blend better, to keep it from looking to busy, as you said. But either way it'll look great, hope to see it after install.

BadKachina
03-18-2006, 09:36 PM
I think I'm leaning on switches that match the backround. The customer wants to stay with his black switches to save costs but you might as well do it right the first time. The pics don't do it justice.