Chase
06-23-2003, 09:34 AM
Get a life...... :D :D

BAYLINERBRO
06-23-2003, 09:36 AM
**** you douche bag

Chase
06-23-2003, 09:38 AM
OUCH.......I was kidding man, I am man enough to admit I owned a bayliner once, so easy does it
jawdrop

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2003, 09:39 AM
Real mature! DUDE. But have fun on the boards.This is just the begining.Loosen up! :D

BAYLINERBRO
06-23-2003, 09:39 AM
****ing canadian muther **** get ute of here

hoolign
06-23-2003, 09:40 AM
When I saw the post I thought it was a memorial
for bayliners,that did'nt make it!
welcome to bayliners rock:
this is the final resting place for bayliner boats
please feel free to leave a donation.
:D :D

spectratoad
06-23-2003, 01:11 PM
Damn Bayliner Bro, Is that out of chapter three of how win friends and influence people. You won't last long in here or on the water with that F'ed up attitude. No wonder you haven't moved up into the world and out of an assembly line boat.

BiggusJimbus
06-23-2003, 01:25 PM
Troll, baby, troll.

eliminatedsprinter
06-23-2003, 02:27 PM
Perhaps he's a plant and he works for Seaswirl... wink

hoolign
06-23-2003, 03:26 PM
I especially liked the Canadian comment
come back here you little bitch eek!
when your finished picking bottles to finance your boating addiction that is.

clownpuncher
06-23-2003, 03:38 PM
Hooligan, that avatar is F&*%ing me up

Kim Hanson
06-23-2003, 03:46 PM
For some god forsaken reason this thread title screamed at me to look at it! Don't this guy know that the only things you can't get rid of is Aids and Bayliners! I would suggest though, you leave out the Canadian part though, I don't take kindly that shit! :mad: burningm

FMluvswater
06-23-2003, 03:49 PM
Anti-Canadian comments are not cool. :mad: http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/icons/icon13.gif

hoolign
06-23-2003, 04:04 PM
clownpuncher:
Hooligan, that avatar is F&*%ing me up yeah it kinda....ahhh... grows on ya don't it :D

Tom Brown
06-23-2003, 04:22 PM
BAYLINERBRO:
****ing canadian muther **** get ute of here Why do I find this so funny?
Bro, you're barely a skid mark on Chase's shorts. You need to summon a little class and come on over to an adult conversation. Who knows, you might enjoy it.
-- Tom :)

hoolign
06-23-2003, 05:04 PM
Chase...you have skid marks??? eek!
they could also be known as...BAYLINER BROwn spots
[ June 23, 2003, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

VillainDave
06-23-2003, 05:14 PM
BAYLINERBRO
****ing canadian muther **** get ute of here You know you should just relax and get the Bloody Chip off! I'msure alot of us on the boards have started out with Bayliners and then we relized we wanted more and then the cracking noises from the hull at 40mph.
So chill dude no need to get your bloomers in a bunch and start callin names because someone talked about your bloody boat!
You'll be talkin about how Sh$#y it is soon enough!

FMluvswater
06-23-2003, 05:30 PM
hoolign:
they could also be known as...BAYLINER BROwn spots Too bad he is likely not coming back cuz Hoolign that is hella funny !!! LMAO! :D :D Definite points for creativity! :D

Kim Hanson
06-23-2003, 05:46 PM
VillainDave:
BAYLINERBRO
****ing canadian muther **** get ute of here You know you should just relax and get the Bloody Chip off! I'msure alot of us on the boards have started out with Bayliners and then we relized we wanted more and then the cracking noises from the hull at 40mph.
So chill dude no need to get your bloomers in a bunch and start callin names because someone talked about your bloody boat!
You'll be talkin about how Sh$#y it is soon enough! SSSshhh! I want him to tell us about this " Wicked-BayLiner ", I have slow and want to see how slow his fishing boat is, mine has a 9.9 and I can troll circle's around you, cause its a Rude! What you got, must be one of those big 25 Horsey Mercs, those are the shit!
When I throw in the trooling motor though, your ass is mine...3 kids running the trolling motor and me at the wheel, kick your Gay-Liner to the curb on garbage day!
Nice talking to ya! You all come back now you here :D .........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
06-23-2003, 06:05 PM
I'am really curious, what kind of " KICK-ASS " motar you have on yours?Don't tell me you went to tha 150, that is rocket speed! How do you troll with that, tell us the secret! Either I use that 9.9 or I paddle...poor Canadians, ya know!
My outhouse is allway open for " GayLiner Guys ", you do need to unload somewhere right! :rolleyes:
[ June 23, 2003, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Kim Hanson
06-23-2003, 06:09 PM
stop that...^.....back up!........( . )( . )... :D

dcb carrera
06-23-2003, 06:18 PM
Be nice everybody, Gayliners aren't that bad eek! Hell I hate to admit it but I owned one once : I don't remember ever telling somebody to f%*k off because they didn't like my boat :confused:

RotorHead
06-23-2003, 06:19 PM
You guys are killin me!! LMAO! I'm assuming this is all because of the attitude though, we all have to live within our means. But I think he was serious.

RotorHead
06-23-2003, 06:21 PM
I can't remember how long it's been since I've had to squeeze a fuel bulb before I started my engine!

mickeyfinn
06-23-2003, 06:27 PM
LOL....How could he possibly have been serious. I mean to come in and start what is obviously a trolling thread. I had a bayliner once and it was without a doubt the biggest piece of shit I have ever owned.Actually the hull was decent but it was WAY underpowered with a whoppin 120 volvo under the hatch. I live in atlanta and actually sold the old boat with rotten floors, rotten seats and the engine not running for 800.00 on E-bay. Some guy actually drove all the way from colorado springs to pick it up. Had pics in the ad and explained about the floors, seats etc. Him and his sons drove straight through and picked it up and drove all the way back the next day or two. He didn't so much as grease the wheel bearings. Kept in touch via email and he was as happy as a puppy with two peters....Go figure.

RotorHead
06-23-2003, 06:33 PM
Probably the same kinda guy that opened the thread.

Kim Hanson
06-23-2003, 06:40 PM
mickeyfinn:
LOL....How could he possibly have been serious. I mean to come in and start what is obviously a trolling thread. I had a bayliner once and it was without a doubt the biggest piece of shit I have ever owned.Actually the hull was decent but it was WAY underpowered with a whoppin 120 volvo under the hatch. I live in atlanta and actually sold the old boat with rotten floors, rotten seats and the engine not running for 800.00 on E-bay. Some guy actually drove all the way from colorado springs to pick it up. Had pics in the ad and explained about the floors, seats etc. Him and his sons drove straight through and picked it up and drove all the way back the next day or two. He didn't so much as grease the wheel bearings. Kept in touch via email and he was as happy as a puppy with two peters....Go figure. You sold it to some gay guys, Mickey! Only thing they know is my batterys are low boyfriend, got some spares! Grease...They use the best I heard" KY "...GayLiner, recommends it on all there boats!
:D :D :D
[ June 23, 2003, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

FMluvswater
06-23-2003, 06:51 PM
Hey is this gonna be like the "because I said so" thread? :D This thread needs to be of some use- why not for poking fun and laughing? :D

hoolign
06-23-2003, 06:56 PM
FMluvswaterbabe:
Hey is this gonna be like the "because I said so" thread? :D This thread needs to be of some use- why not for poking fun and laughing? :D this is a bayliners rock thread...geeez girl ..get with it! :D

hoolign
06-23-2003, 06:56 PM
damn double posts
[ June 23, 2003, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

Kim Hanson
06-23-2003, 07:04 PM
:D :D come on!.......( . )( . )...........What was that person's name again..." GAY-LINER ", I'am close...boring, that " person " doesn't want to talk to us! :D

FMluvswater
06-23-2003, 07:05 PM
hoolign:
FMluvswaterbabe:
Hey is this gonna be like the "because I said so" thread? :D This thread needs to be of some use- why not for poking fun and laughing? :D this is a bayliners rock thread...geeez girl ..get with it! :D LMAO! Humblest apologies! :rolleyes:
I started a Bayliner thread once and got my education! I already know all about how they rock! :D :D

jlnorthrup122
06-23-2003, 07:12 PM
:D :D :D This is some funnie shit "Canadians AEYH." :D :D :D This gaylinerdude sounds like he is either korkeys dad or just an aleuse to start some shit! :rolleyes: jawdrop

LUVNLIFE
06-23-2003, 07:32 PM
When it said Bayliners rock I thought the thread had something to do with washed up rock bands from San Francisco in the 70's. Ehh, same thing Bayliner Gayliner. :p

Kim Hanson
06-23-2003, 08:16 PM
LUVNLIFE:
When it said Bayliners rock I thought the thread had something to do with washed up rock bands from San Francisco in the 70's. Ehh, same thing Bayliner Gayliner. :p Goodnight,..I think though, we need that person who started this thread to take his ASS - WHOOPING...the way he asked for it!
My ( HST )...horribly .slow ..trolling ..( . )( . ).................. :D

BAYLINERBRO
06-24-2003, 08:19 AM
Guess whos back in the mutha ****ing house with a fat dick for your mutha ****ing mouth

Tom Brown
06-24-2003, 08:22 AM
Wilt Chamberlain?

HalletDave
06-24-2003, 08:31 AM
BAYLINERBRO,
Just be carefull, you might just end up stepping on that big fat dick. :p :D
Hallett (no Bayliner in the garage) Dave

Chase
06-24-2003, 08:33 AM
FMluvswaterbabe:
hoolign:
they could also be known as...BAYLINER BROwn spots Too bad he is likely not coming back cuz Hoolign that is hella funny !!! LMAO! :D :D Definite points for creativity! :D Skid marks???? Shit I've been to Baylinerville and I have to say the rotten floor, rotten seats thing was inevitible...2 seasons with it stored in the garage, and babied the whole time, I had to re-upolster 2 of the seats....anyway i have moved to bigger better things now.
I am still a little P.O'd about the way that fellow boater came across, and I can see it hasn't changed yet.
I will never seriously knock anybody on this board, because I think if you have a boat, no matter what kind, size, or speed, we are all out for the same thing.
Keep our dreams floatin' :D

hoolign
06-24-2003, 08:41 AM
BAYLINERBRO:
Guess whos back in the mutha ****ing house with a fat dick for your mutha ****ing mouth I'm just takin a shot here:
some 8 year old who's dad left the computer on,while he was outside hookin the bayliner up to the vista cruiser.
Ya know son,it's not nice to use daddys stuff unless you ask permission,now quit talkin to that picture of your sister and go help daddy,and make nice nice with kitty.

spectratoad
06-24-2003, 08:47 AM
Guess whos back in the mutha ****ing house with a fat, juicy dick in MY BIG FAT mutha ****ing mouth eek!
Damn, Gayliner Bro, You may want to take that comment to the leather and chain thread. :D I take it you just got done servicing your high school football team. You seem to be pretty happy about that.
I am impressed though. You didn't say you were runnin' twins on that Gayliner.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/307riverhome.jpg

Holy Tera
06-24-2003, 09:13 AM
BAYLINERBRO:
Guess whos back in the mutha ****ing house with a fat dick for your mutha ****ing mouth Hey Dude do you kiss your Momma with that mouth? The Canadian thang was very much uncalled for. Why don't you try practicing random acts of intelligence and senseless acts of self-control?
Don't get so worked up, I have a john boat you can borrow :p BTW A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth...when you come back leave the Chunky in your gf's ass where it belongs.

BAYLINERBRO
06-24-2003, 09:53 AM
You ****ing people are easy to goat. If you only new the truth.

BAYLINERBRO
06-24-2003, 09:54 AM
ey

BAYLINERBRO
06-24-2003, 09:55 AM
And I kiss your mama with my mouth douche bag

Boozer
06-24-2003, 10:01 AM
BAYLINERBRO:
And I kiss your mama with my mouth douche bag That still doesn't change the fact that you pride yourself in owning a Bayliner. If you like them so much you should buy another one. I'll sell you mine.

FMluvswater
06-24-2003, 10:17 AM
BAYLINERBRO:
You ****ing people are easy to goat. If you only new the truth. Oh please do enlighten us oh clever one. :rolleyes:

BAYLINERBRO
06-24-2003, 10:20 AM
Well for starters you should pull your head out of your ass

FMluvswater
06-24-2003, 10:24 AM
That's it? No seriously what else you got? sleeping

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-24-2003, 11:04 AM
BAYLINERBRO:
Well for starters you should pull your head out of your ass There once was a man from nantucket, who had a dick so long he could suck it. He said with a grin while rubbing his chin If my ass was a cunk i'd **** it, So bayliner bro Pull your head out of your ass and loosen up! your just being ****ed with right now so get the **** use to it. :D :D

Tom Brown
06-24-2003, 11:44 AM
BAYLINERBRO:
You ****ing people are easy to goat. If you only new the truth. Does this mean Wilt Chamberlain isn't going to be stopping by? frown

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-24-2003, 11:53 AM
I guess not!!!!!!! :)

spectratoad
06-24-2003, 11:53 AM
Gay Bro, You are the one being goated here, or in your case should I say sheeped. That may be more your speed. It is ok to like Bayliners, I don't have one, nor have I ever had one but if it was all I could get for a boat as long as I am on the water who cares. So don't worry GayBro we still like you. wink

Seadog
06-24-2003, 12:07 PM
A Bayliner in the water is better than a Cobalt in the mind.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/23Kirks_Bayliner-med.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-24-2003, 12:10 PM
Look ma no fuschia!!!!!!!! :D :D

FMluvswater
06-24-2003, 12:42 PM
double post ... yeah I meant to do that I'm a post ***** :D
[ June 24, 2003, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: FMluvswaterbabe ]

FMluvswater
06-24-2003, 12:42 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
Look ma no fuschia!!!!!!!! :D :D LMMFAO!!! You just severely cracked me up!!! :D :D

hd&boatrider
06-24-2003, 01:21 PM
I saw Bayliner and never went further than that.... :)

spectratoad
06-24-2003, 01:29 PM
But here you are! haha.
Hey HD I saw in another thread you were coming up to Reno for an event. Is it Hot August Nights or Street Vibrations? I assume the latter since you have a Harley.

BAYLINERBRO
06-24-2003, 02:31 PM
whoooa

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-24-2003, 02:39 PM
BAYLINERBRO:
whoooa Hey there you are Did you losen up yet? I think you did. You have to get into it then you wont be messed with. Come on you can do it. :D

WETDAWG
06-24-2003, 03:29 PM
"Friends don't let friends drive BAYLINERS!

Holy Tera
06-24-2003, 04:54 PM
BAYLINERBRO:
And I kiss your mama with my mouth douche bag OMG!!! I am so crushed! I shall never be the same again, oh woe is me! I will crawl off to my corner and cry cry cry NOTTTTTTT!
You failed Junior, I been flamin' since you where too short to **** a cat. Since you are so fond of douche bags why not stick the nozzle up your ass, and try forcing what little brains you ever had back up from your dick to your head where it belongs. You'll soon have shit for brains again, but then you can't help how you were born. http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~Tx_Dreamweaver/SMILIES/finger.gif
P.S. Thanks for the entertainment Junior, it gives us someone to laugh at, and it's nice to be un G rated sometimes. Especially while talking to Lamers like you. http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~Tx_Dreamweaver/SMILIES/icon_now_1.gif go play and stfu you insignificant picillaineous little puddle of http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~Tx_Dreamweaver/SMILIES/icon_puke_1.gif. Oh, and have a nice day! :D
[ June 24, 2003, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: Holy Tera ]

jlnorthrup122
06-24-2003, 05:08 PM
Holy Tera GaylinerMan this woman is down rite ready to whoop your ass!!!

hoolign
06-24-2003, 05:19 PM
I think she's ready to ...Holy Tera strip out of your ass eek!

wntitall
06-24-2003, 05:35 PM
personaly, I could care less if ya own an inflatable with paddles, just as long as your out on the water having a good time. BUT.................. Dude you blow!!!!!

jlnorthrup122
06-24-2003, 05:47 PM
I think she's ready to ...Holy Tera strip out of your ass I wounder if he cought that one :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LUVNLIFE
06-24-2003, 06:36 PM
At Lake Castaic there is a cove right next to the launch ramp we like to call Bayliner Cove. Because that's as far as they can make it. :p

HOSS
06-24-2003, 06:44 PM
I`m giving you 5 Bayliner because you have actually got people thinking you are not a poser. But I know the truth. Question is who are you posing as? You are a member(yes a male member). wink
By the way, eats shit!

Kim Hanson
06-24-2003, 06:45 PM
BAYLINERBRO:
Well for starters you should pull your head out of your ass First you stick yours back up there, where it belongs Newbie GayLiner! So tell us how fast that GayLiner Express is, GPS can't touch that thing right!Grease the bottom, give you another 5 miles an hour, put on one of those Sting Ray Foils, another 5!....( . )( . )....... :D
As for talking about big dicks! LMAO....Go to WWW.GayLiners.COM, (http://WWW.GayLiners.COM,) they will listen to you, I bet and tell them you have this wicked GayLiner and you will be in the next gay parade for them,I see it now you and your little bitch waving from your pink GayLiner!
Newbie, you don't talk to women like that boy! I'll be around, so don't be shy now! Ya hear, no turn of that dildo then!
Talks about dicks and is the proud owner of a GayLiner, these forums should try harder to keep out the weirdos.........( . )( . )..... :D

HOSS
06-24-2003, 06:50 PM
You meen the fags!

sorry dog
06-24-2003, 06:52 PM
Hey Baylinerbro
Your alright. I shot you a five.

Kim Hanson
06-24-2003, 06:56 PM
HOSS:
You meen the fags! That's what I meant, HOSS! We need the weirdos here......( . )( . )....... :D wink :p

Daytona19
06-24-2003, 07:05 PM
The quoat below says it all !!!LOL

Daytona19
06-24-2003, 07:05 PM
Two things in life you cant get rid of, AIDS and a BAYLINER !!!!

FMluvswater
06-24-2003, 07:17 PM
Kim Hanson:
BAYLINERBRO:
Well for starters you should pull your head out of your ass Newbie, you don't talk to women like that boy! I'll be around, so don't be shy now! Ya hear, no turn of that dildo then!
.....( . )( . )..... :D Thank-you, Sugar. :) You're a decent man. :cool:

Dusty Times
06-24-2003, 07:20 PM
Hot Boat member with a Bayliner?????????
Must have twin 575 SC's. LMAO

Kim Hanson
06-24-2003, 07:51 PM
Dusty Times:
Hot Boat member with a Bayliner?????????
Must have twin 575 SC's. LMAO Next thing you will see is focking canoes, It doesn't look like its only me, on the GayLiner issue though!
They suck as much as the owner's.....( . )( . )...manky bitchs :D wink :p
[ June 24, 2003, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

hoolign
06-24-2003, 07:55 PM
Think I'll change my screeen name to ....ready for this Kim...KREMCO BRO..huh? whaddaya think

Kim Hanson
06-24-2003, 08:13 PM
Lmao...Cardwell Bro, think any would know what the hell those are? No, but they sure know about the ****ing shitty, overly priced GayLiners!
If you Hooligan ever see my post something like look at my new one and its a " GAYLINER ", do me a favor and send down your crew to kick the shit out of me!
To tell you the truth, I don't give a **** about them, he just did the stupid mistake about the Canada comment! That for me is enough to harass him, forever!
I haven't even had to do any chop shit yet,he seem to want to talk to everybody else! Whats with that shit? The only " Game " that he's got is the dildo throwing competion in his living room.............( . )( . )....... :D

River Ric
06-24-2003, 09:04 PM
Hey whatever?
The last time I picked on a bayliner, I got totally bashed on the boards. Besides, I thought the name on this site was "HOT BOAT" Sorry, I couldn't resist. Just run what ya brung!!!!! :p

Kim Hanson
06-24-2003, 09:22 PM
River Ric:
Hey whatever?
The last time I picked on a bayliner, I got totally bashed on the boards. Besides, I thought the name on this site was "HOT BOAT" Sorry, I couldn't resist. Just run what ya brung!!!!! :p RR, I'am picking on them them right now, I don't see any bashing! If that is a ***boat, I don't ****ing want to be part of that group of asshole whipped, clueless idiot's, with a GAYLINER!
I will stay with my slow shit, gayliners are fast stuff mind you , if your ****ing 90 years old!***boat----GAYLINER, 5 gallon's of gas and spark----***boat :D wink :p
[ June 24, 2003, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Holy Tera
06-25-2003, 12:14 AM
Thank you Kim, gentleman as always. But we gotta have SOME fun, and if it wasn't for Lamers (especially the ones with "Gayliner's") who else could we laugh at for the moment?
As for Junior; Keep tryin' little pig, you'll grow up someday.
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~Tx_Dreamweaver/SMARTASS/itworked.gif
[ June 25, 2003, 01:18 AM: Message edited by: Holy Tera ]

Holy Tera
06-25-2003, 12:30 AM
hoolign:
I think she's ready to ...Holy Tera strip out of your ass eek! Man Hoolign you and JL are funnier'n a one legged man in an ass kickin' contest! :D Old Junior there needs to learn there are three things you NEVER do to a Texas gal:
1. Call her a bitch
2. Tell her how to drive
3. Talk trash about her Momma
Either of which is kinda like tryin' to sandpaper a bobcat's ass in a phone booth.....it just ain't smart. :cool:

BAYLINERBRO
06-25-2003, 09:17 AM
When did weed whacking boats become hot boats?

BAYLINERBRO
06-25-2003, 09:20 AM
Or Canucks or queer texans for that matter

91nordic29
06-25-2003, 09:34 AM
whoever this "gaylinerbro" must be really bored or he just aint right.

hoolign
06-25-2003, 09:47 AM
Got a problem with Canucks there, ****ee?

sorry dog
06-25-2003, 09:50 AM
They're not Hot Boats.
They're fishin boats.
Does your bayliner have a live well?

Chase
06-25-2003, 10:10 AM
Does anybody know this gayliner guy, cause if there is anyone out there that knows this person...go over and kick his ass.

hoolign
06-25-2003, 10:12 AM
Or send him across the border for 20 min.

BAYLINERBRO
06-25-2003, 11:30 AM
I live at 69 yourmamas lane come and get it canadien **** rod

little rowe boat
06-25-2003, 11:40 AM
Why can't we all just get along? wink

Chase
06-25-2003, 11:42 AM
Anybody want to talk to this nice fellow??
Scott Sawyer
Sales Associate
Email: ssawyer@fourthphase.com
Phone: 1.818.260.6260

hoolign
06-25-2003, 11:42 AM
BAYLINERBRO:
I live at 69 yourmamas lane come and get it canadien **** rod my mother is 84 years old you sicko..
and she would'nt get in a bayliner either :p

hoolign
06-25-2003, 11:45 AM
Chase:
Anybody want to talk to this nice fellow??
Scott Sawyer
Sales Associate
Email: ssawyer@fourthphase.com
Phone: 1.818.260.6260 where is that chase?

Chase
06-25-2003, 11:48 AM
Burbank Calif. I think that is where it said. Leave it with me and I will go back and check
:D :D wink

hoolign
06-25-2003, 11:48 AM
Hello Scott...google search is great
..everyone ..meet scott
deleted to protect the moronic
[ June 25, 2003, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

hoolign
06-25-2003, 11:50 AM
Hey Scott...wanna make some amends...before the games begin???? :p

Chase
06-25-2003, 11:50 AM
I know when I meet Scott on the lake I won't have a beer available for Scott???
That is if he gets onto the lake with the Bayliner
:D :D

little rowe boat
06-25-2003, 11:51 AM
Now thats cruel but funny. jawdrop

hoolign
06-25-2003, 11:53 AM
So how ya doin now there... Scott? eek!

hoolign
06-25-2003, 11:54 AM
ddp!
[ June 25, 2003, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

AquaBoogie
06-25-2003, 11:58 AM
Maybe our military should use the Google search to find Osama bin drivin a gayliner and Saddam insane.

betty boop
06-25-2003, 12:00 PM
no shit

clownpuncher
06-25-2003, 12:06 PM
Hey Hooligan. Nice work on the research. Just one question. How'd you manage to sit at your desk long enough to use google? I mean, doesn't your pecker bounce off the desk drawer and make funny wood pecker sounds? :D

hoolign
06-25-2003, 12:07 PM
I sit way back..the constant thumping on the desk
tends to put me to sleep!.......shit sleeping

RandyH
06-25-2003, 12:08 PM
Come on Scott, Lets hear from you. Maybe your boss would like to know what time you posted this crap. You mess with one of us and you mess with all of us. Douche Bag burningm
RandyH

BAYLINERBRO
06-25-2003, 12:12 PM
Thats ****ed having little fun and now you boys getting all personnal

hoolign
06-25-2003, 12:13 PM
Lets give Scott a bit of time to mull this over,
he might be ok after he gets over the shock :D
few appologies...a few beer purchases..who knows :D

BAYLINERBRO
06-25-2003, 12:13 PM
And I dont even own a bayliner not that luckey

hoolign
06-25-2003, 12:14 PM
BAYLINERBRO:
Thats ****ed having little fun and now you boys getting all personnal well scott a few appologies handed out here
and it might not get personel!
oh yeah ..my mom would like to meet you eek!
[ June 25, 2003, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

BAYLINERBRO
06-25-2003, 12:15 PM
Thats pretty good research anybody need any theatrical lighting

Chase
06-25-2003, 12:17 PM
clownpuncher:
Hey Hooligan. Nice work on the research. Just one question. How'd you manage to sit at your desk long enough to use google? I mean, doesn't your pecker bounce off the desk drawer and make funny wood pecker sounds? :D I am drawing mental pictures of that one and yeah I am laughing.. :D :D

FMluvswater
06-25-2003, 12:17 PM
BAYLINERBRO:
Thats ****ed having little fun and now you boys getting all personnal Oh that's rich. You're gonna accuse anyone here of overreacting? eek! :rolleyes:

hoolign
06-25-2003, 12:18 PM
chase gets the research credit, i just found the address

BAYLINERBRO
06-25-2003, 12:19 PM
google is a powerful tool use it for good not evil

hoolign
06-25-2003, 12:19 PM
BAYLINERBRO:
Thats pretty good research anybody need any theatrical lighting welcome to our little theatre..
my mom says bad boy :D

hoolign
06-25-2003, 12:20 PM
BAYLINERBRO:
google is a powerful tool use it for good not evil got you turned around,,its a GOOD tool
were not hearing to many appologies here Scott
don't forget Mom!!!
clocks tickin
[ June 25, 2003, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

Chase
06-25-2003, 12:21 PM
Thanks for the correction man, I do have to mention RandyH, since he gave me directions for this as well....Randy Are you out there...Please stand up for the crowd..Randy???Earth to Randy....Come in Randy

BAYLINERBRO
06-25-2003, 12:23 PM
not for nothing but that looks like a bayliner in your icon there. And Randy needs to get a job with CIA doing counter intelligence

Chase
06-25-2003, 12:26 PM
Do some research pal..I thought you were done being a dickhead??

Tom Brown
06-25-2003, 12:26 PM
FMluvswaterbabe:
You're gonna accuse anyone here of overreacting? eek! :rolleyes: Of course we over reacted. That's what we love to do. Let's not start thinking of that as being wrong. :D

RandyH
06-25-2003, 12:27 PM
OK OK. I just followed his email address. Still people like this just need tossed. Total Trolls.
Lets just hope he doesnt have any brothers. :rolleyes:
RandyH

BAYLINERBRO
06-25-2003, 12:29 PM
I not being a dick just asking some of my best times are on one

BAYLINERBRO
06-25-2003, 12:31 PM
And like I said I was just having fun and if it pissed you of sorry

hoolign
06-25-2003, 12:31 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BAYLINERBRO:
I not being a dick just asking some of my best times are on one [/QUOT
ON A DICK???????

FMluvswater
06-25-2003, 12:37 PM
Tom Brown:
FMluvswaterbabe:
You're gonna accuse anyone here of overreacting? eek! :rolleyes: Of course we over reacted. That's what we love to do. Let's not start thinking of that as being wrong. :D Hey I didn't say we didn't .. just found it ironic he would accuse us of it as if he hadn't! :D I can overreact like nobody's business, and I dare say you know that better than anyone! :D

jlnorthrup122
06-25-2003, 12:37 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BAYLINERBRO:
I not being a dick just asking some of my best times are on one [/QUOT
ON A DICK???????
Hooligan beat me to it :D :D
Does any one want to ride on my Kremco?
http://www.edlivingston.com/_derived/kremco600.htm_cmp_auto110_bnr.gif
Doe you see the Gps recal its pegged at about 45mph :D :D

jlnorthrup122
06-25-2003, 12:39 PM
Hey there FM :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bordsmnj
06-25-2003, 12:39 PM
holy shit! whats goin on in here? someone get there pants pulled off...on second tyhought maybe tyhat's not such a wise question. i'm just gonna go back and read the rest of this. found this thread like three nights ago and thought"what a ****in troll,i gonna even bite".

al cole'holic
06-25-2003, 12:41 PM
Looks like somebody is back peddaling pretty ****ing hard.... :D I thought I would wait until this shit backfired to get in on the thread...hahahaaha

FMluvswater
06-25-2003, 12:42 PM
jlnorthrup122:
Hey there FM :D :D :D :D :D Hey Master Spanky! wink :D LMAO! :D

Chase
06-25-2003, 12:43 PM
This is evidence that you don't **** with the hot boat crowd??

BAYLINERBRO
06-25-2003, 12:45 PM
Nit ****ing with the crowd little fun is all, I guess we save the fun for the lake not the chat rooms

FMluvswater
06-25-2003, 12:46 PM
especially us Canadians we're all nuts and first sign of it is denial! :D If you admit it it's called self-awareness! Either way ... :D

clownpuncher
06-25-2003, 12:46 PM
BAYLINERBRO:
Randy needs to get a job with CIA doing counter intelligence How do you know he doesn't already? Dude, you're caught! Own up, appologize, come clean whatever. ANd don't appologize for getting caught either, Dickface
[ June 25, 2003, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: clownpuncher ]

jlnorthrup122
06-25-2003, 12:49 PM
Hey Master Spanky! LMAO!
thats MR Master Spanky Mclaine deary :D :D :D :D :D
Bayliners are cool. Hey I have a cuttin torch we could have beenyliner roast!!! :cool:

FMluvswater
06-25-2003, 12:53 PM
jlnorthrup122:
Hey Master Spanky! LMAO!
thats MR Master Spanky Mclaine deary :D :D :D :D :D I'll just call ya jl2204 for short! :p :D

Chase
06-25-2003, 12:57 PM
BAYLINERBRO:
Nit ****ing with the crowd little fun is all, I guess we save the fun for the lake not the chat rooms Know where to draw the line...this board is all about fun, and all about fun on the lake (s).

jlnorthrup122
06-25-2003, 12:58 PM
Yeah dude the shot at canadians nationality is not to cool. It is just like whe you or I see middeasterners on the news burnin the Stars and Stripes Man I realy hits the heart so I think that You are doomed

BAYLINERBRO
06-25-2003, 01:04 PM
Hey when you start getting persnol and threating people over a few posted messages then it aint about fun. I was having fun and I belive everyone else was as well. Now its personnal and thats not cool what happens in the chat room should stay in the chat room between us men. So if anyone was offened by some words posted in a chat room then sorry, but lets not distect the situation more then it needs be. I can sit here let you guys beat up on me and not care a bit. But when you start threating my family and job thats not cool. Lay into me all you want I can handle it. But lets try to keep it to this thread and its all good. But please dont take a silly chat room discussion to personal levels, especially people I know personally in here and yes there are some. So again sorry for bullshiting a little bit, I guess you guys won.

jlnorthrup122
06-25-2003, 01:14 PM
Hey Gayliner don't knock the Canuks man I have a new girlfriend that lives in canada! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
(FM I'm just futtin) wink

hoolign
06-25-2003, 01:21 PM
well,speaking for myself apology accepted

sorry dog
06-25-2003, 01:41 PM
And like I said I was just having fun and if it pissed you of sorry You pussed out way too early. I want those 5 stars back!

BiggusJimbus
06-25-2003, 01:51 PM
I don't have a mother.
I use Scotts.

FMluvswater
06-25-2003, 01:56 PM
jlnorthrup122:
Hey Gayliner don't knock the Canuks man I have a new girlfriend that lives in canada! :D :D :D :D :D
(FM I'm just futtin) wink Okay whew cuz I'm very nosy and was about to ask "Who is she?" wink :D

hoolign
06-25-2003, 02:03 PM
That's it FM I was plannin a game of tag with you ...but ( in the soup nazi's voice from seinfeld) NO TAG FOR YOU :D

jlnorthrup122
06-25-2003, 02:03 PM
Okay whew cuz I'm very nosy and was about to ask "Who is she?" I was wounderin when the hell you were gona hit that! :D You were starten to get mad at me cause you thought I was mesin around on you and my wife!!!! :D :D :D :D :D wink :p

FMluvswater
06-25-2003, 02:10 PM
hoolign:
That's it FM I was plannin a game of tag with you ...but ( in the soup nazi's voice from seinfeld) NO TAG FOR YOU Eh? What did I do? Why no tag? :(
jlnorthrup122:
Okay whew cuz I'm very nosy and was about to ask "Who is she?" I was wounderin when the hell you were gona hit that! You were starten to get mad at me cause you thought I was mesin around on you and my wife!!!! :D wink :p I know. :( Jealousy is so unbecoming. wink :D

betty boop
06-25-2003, 02:11 PM
i TOTALLY agree... :D

stroke-me
06-25-2003, 02:16 PM
This thread was just too damn funny! I am really diggin this site! Great job on the research Chase.

Kim Hanson
06-25-2003, 02:45 PM
BAYLINERBRO:
When did weed whacking boats become hot boats? I never said I had a HOT BOAT, I said I had a slow boat, okay maybe not slow at all! But lets see yours, compared to mine, Gayliner!
Lets see who has the Hotter boat, gay bitch!......( . )( . )........ :D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72kimsHST6-med.jpg

Holy Tera
06-25-2003, 03:22 PM
hoolign:
BAYLINERBRO:
I live at 69 yourmamas lane come and get it canadien **** rod my mother is 84 years old you sicko..
and she would'nt get in a bayliner either :p Heck my Momma's 82 and she could kick his little disrespectful ass up between his shoulders without even gettin' winded. Ain't no thang for a Texas gal. :p

Holy Tera
06-25-2003, 03:28 PM
91nordic29:
whoever this "gaylinerbro" must be really bored or he just aint right. I agree with ya gf, this boy just ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. Too bad for his Momma they don't have retroactive birth control...she could take a pill and ***POOF!*** No more dumbass!
For GAYLINERBRO
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~Tx_Dreamweaver/SMARTASS/bags.gif

Holy Tera
06-25-2003, 04:20 PM
BAYLINERBRO:
And I dont even own a bayliner not that luckey You don't own a Bayliner? You were just in here yankin' our chains? Awwwwww now why didn't WE know that? I'm so shocked! http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~Tx_Dreamweaver/SMILIES/thud.gif As for your half-assed apologies the others may let you off the hook Scott but it'll be a cold day in hell before I do. I doubt that'll break your heart any since you don't appear to have one, but YOU made it personal when you brought up MY Momma in this way. The question I asked, "Do you kiss your Momma with that mouth?" meant the same as, "You sure are talkin' filthy". I didn't disrespect YOUR Momma! Then you slurred these fine Canadian friends of mine here, not to mention the fact that you called me QUEER because I'm from Texas.
quote:
--------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by BAYLINERBRO:
And I kiss your mama with my mouth douche bag
Or Canucks or queer texans for that matter
--------------------------------------------------
There is an art to flaming and lines you don't cross Bubba, and you crossed 'em. Everyone, given time and stupidity, will be caught, and you sure did. I don't see any threats to you here in this thread, yet. They are yankin' your chain the same way you TRIED to yank THEIRS (and failed miserably I might add). If you can't hang with the big dawg's get the hell off the porch...or be prepared to be pissed on. http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~Tx_Dreamweaver/SMILIES/icon_dogpee_1.gif

Jetty 468
06-25-2003, 04:59 PM
I wish I could have seen his face when he scrolled down to see his name and # there eek! You know though his name he goes by here just seem's to fit really well :D

HOSS
06-25-2003, 05:04 PM
Dude and dudettes, I have never seen someone get burned that bad before. Damn Baylinerbro. That was a total 360! haven`t seen that happen since,,,,well I`ve never seen it before. COOL! This is a hard crowd bro. You gotta ease into this thing. Only I can get away with telling all these blow holes to suck wind out my butt and get away with it. I am as you see the Modern day john Wayne. I fight crime and do good deeds and shit. I shot you a five earlier for showing some brass but now that you crawfished I don`t know. :p
Whoever has this dudes info posted needs to delete it! Thats ****in` uncool. Ya`ll made your points. :mad:

Kim Hanson
06-25-2003, 05:17 PM
Hoss, I can't believe, he won't talk to me! Whats up with that shit? BTW, Hoss, don't even try it on me, only 2 places so far that I can't talk shit and this isn't one of them....j/k...
Whats-up shit disturber? That spoon must be just about worn out, I would say!I use TiTanium, shits strong....( . )( . )....... :D wink :p

HOSS
06-25-2003, 05:51 PM
I still think that its uncool posting the guys address. Thats carrying it way too far. wink
BTW, no shit! wink

Bajajet
06-25-2003, 05:57 PM
I would'n want the guy I work for to catch me on here posting. Oh crap he is on this thread!

Kim Hanson
06-25-2003, 06:17 PM
HOSS:
I still think that its uncool posting the guys address. Thats carrying it way too far. wink
BTW, no shit! wink Hoss, why worry, thats my home # in my profile and if I was off the handle to someone, funny they don't call, I play real...give me a call Hoss...I like to talk to people off of here, sorta touching base with them, I like, I help, I don't look out!
Later buddy.........( . )( . )....... wink

HOSS
06-25-2003, 06:29 PM
Cool bro. Will do.

spectratoad
06-25-2003, 07:52 PM
I read thru most of this and it is so funny to see Gayliner trippin over him/herself. Hey Boy here is your second post to remind you of how this all started. wink
**** you douche bag
Here is your next post
eek! ****ing canadian muther **** get ute of here
Here is another intelligent post
Guess whos back in the mutha ****ing house with a fat dick for your mutha ****ing mouth
Is this helping your memory out a little.
Be afraid, very afraid. I might have to call that number. eek!
[ June 25, 2003, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: spectratoad ]

Kilrtoy
06-25-2003, 07:58 PM
Holy shit!
there is some stuff flying and it isnt HOSS,
What did I miss.....Sounds good

jlnorthrup122
06-25-2003, 08:01 PM
hey Bajajet what part of idoitville (Iowa) are you from? waterloo, gutenberg. You run on the Mississippi or the cedar River upper Iowa? Maquoketa? :cool:

Eric455
06-25-2003, 08:03 PM
i still thin he should get his ass kicked.
[ June 25, 2003, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: Eric455 ]

Chase
06-26-2003, 06:16 AM
Kim Hanson:
BAYLINERBRO:
When did weed whacking boats become hot boats? I never said I had a HOT BOAT, I said I had a slow boat, okay maybe not slow at all! But lets see yours, compared to mine, Gayliner!
Lets see who has the Hotter boat, gay bitch!......( . )( . )........ :D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72kimsHST6-med.jpg Hey Kim, Totally off topic here, but is that the Okanagan in the pic??

Kim Hanson
06-26-2003, 01:50 PM
Chase:
Kim Hanson:
BAYLINERBRO:
Lets see who has the Hotter boat, gay bitch!......( . )( . )........ :D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72kimsHST6-med.jpg Hey Kim, Totally off topic here, but is that the Okanagan in the pic?? Yes, it is Chase! Tom Brown took that picture when we were down at DegoReds place last summer.....( . )( . ).......That is a very nice lake, or tits so to say! :D wink :p

Kim Hanson
06-26-2003, 01:53 PM
Awwh, did our GayLiner friend give that name up for something else?........( . )( . )........ :rolleyes: wink

betty boop
06-26-2003, 08:48 PM
where about in the okanagan were you??...

sea2lake
06-26-2003, 09:10 PM
This Looser gives Bayliner Owners a bad rap. Gotta start somewhere.....

Tom Brown
06-26-2003, 09:17 PM
Kim Hanson:
Tom Brown took that picture when we were down at DegoReds place last summer.....( . )( . ).......That is a very nice lake, or tits so to say! :D wink :p I'd love to meet there again this year. It'll be a lot more fun now that Kim and I have our boats running. :)
-- Tom

Kim Hanson
06-26-2003, 10:04 PM
sunbunny:
where about in the okanagan were you??... That was in Kelowna, bunny!......( . )( . )...... :D wink :p

Kim Hanson
06-26-2003, 10:06 PM
Tom Brown:
Kim Hanson:
Tom Brown took that picture when we were down at DegoReds place last summer.....( . )( . ).......That is a very nice lake, or tits so to say! :D wink :p I'd love to meet there again this year. It'll be a lot more fun now that Kim and I have our boats running. :)
-- Tom You would love the Shuswapa's also Tom, just as nice!.......( . )( . ).. :)
[ June 26, 2003, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Chase
06-27-2003, 05:59 AM
Tom Brown:
Kim Hanson:
-- Tom Hey guys lets meet, I'm there from the 11th-21st of July???!!!! :D :D :D

spectras only
06-27-2003, 09:15 AM
Chase , I may swing by on that weekend. FM was wondering how to recognise a ***boat member.If that wakeboarding event is on 9,10,or 11 [I have to find out the exact location]I'm sure there won't be another 24 spectra to be seen other than mine.I'll recognise your Chase just send me the reg # , it starts with a K in b.c .Don't know the sask ID's .I could show those tournament boaters how to make a wake without ballasts :D . BTW the pic of the 24 is in my profile
[ June 27, 2003, 10:18 AM: Message edited by: spectras only ]

Chase
07-02-2003, 03:03 PM
Hey so sorry it took so long to get back to you on this one, since this bayliner topic has been long gone..
ANyway I think you can get the #'s out of this pic.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/332ready-med.JPG
4G 21405
[ July 02, 2003, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: Chase ]