PDA

View Full Version : SPAM

Ian
10-03-2003, 12:37 PM
As some of you may or may not know I recently became a sales rep for Pi-Thon Design Inc. We manufacture custom billet aluminum and billet stainless steel clamps for everything from raditator hoses to stainless exhaust systems. You can look over all of our products at www.pi-thon.com (http://www.pi-thon.com) Also I will be at a local car show at the Westlake Hyatt this Sunday with my boat and some of our products, if anyone is in the area feel free to stop by and check out some of our products (and my boat :D ). I am very interested in what you guys think, so please feel free to contact me via pm, phone (805)427-4353, or just chime in on this topic and let me know what you think.

Ian
10-04-2003, 06:49 PM
I just wanted to let everyone that I won't be at the car, we haven't finished the rest of our displays and the show organizers aren't sure if I'll be allowed to show a boat :confused:

Ian
10-04-2003, 06:49 PM
I just wanted to let everyone that I won't be at the car, we haven't finished the rest of our displays and the show organizers aren't sure if I'll be allowed to show a boat :confused:

Ian
10-04-2003, 06:50 PM

sidewound
10-04-2003, 09:03 PM
Keep up the triple posts and you'll be as famous as RD!! he he he
Peace Man :cool:
CESAR