PDA

View Full Version : HMMMMMMMMMM

GuessWho??
01-27-2003, 06:21 PM
EVER WONDER......
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on "Start"?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

nhbuoy
01-27-2003, 06:24 PM
Ever wonder...why you wonder???...Can GOD make a rock so big that even HE can't lift it???...

Windy
01-27-2003, 08:11 PM
No Topless I never wondered bout that stuff.

RiverToysJas
01-27-2003, 08:15 PM
GuessWho??:
EVER WONDER......
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on "Start"?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal? Nope.

Her454
01-27-2003, 08:25 PM
MissHBjet:
No Topless I never wondered bout that stuff. :D :D :D

miller19j
01-27-2003, 08:59 PM
Poor Topless she never gets any slack.

Jrocket
01-27-2003, 09:10 PM
Cut the bitch some slack would ya!!! :D :D

miller19j
01-27-2003, 09:14 PM
Hey, anyone that came up with the Steak and Blowjob day can’t be all bad!

WILD LAVEY
01-27-2003, 09:31 PM
why ask why?

GuessWho??
01-27-2003, 10:16 PM
MissHBjet:
No Topless I never wondered bout that stuff. Sorry, this wasn't meant for you.

GuessWho??
01-27-2003, 10:34 PM
If you 2 were as "nice " as you claim, you would shut the pie holes wouldn't you? I did NOT get a new screen name for you to slam me more than you did before and then claim to be such Saints. Do everyone a favor and practice what you BOTH preach. DON'T say Shit unless it is nice. (remember)I do believe you posted that before Her454.

Windy
01-27-2003, 10:53 PM
GuessWho??:
If you 2 were as "nice " as you claim, you would shut the pie holes wouldn't you? I did NOT get a new screen name for you to slam me more than you did before and then claim to be such Saints. Do everyone a favor and practice what you BOTH preach. DON'T say Shit unless it is nice. (remember)I do believe you posted that before Her454. I am nice, and never went on a personal attack on you. I tried being nice to you from the begining of your flames and personal attacks on others from the day you started posting on here. I even accepted your apology last spring, and then you come back and start flaming all over again.
One other thing I never asked ***boat to ban anyone as you posted I have been known to do. I dont have that power. MillerKiller and all his other screen names got himself banned.
No hard feelings here girl,
MissHBjet~

Mandelon
01-27-2003, 11:14 PM
"You are attempting to enter a private forum for which you do not have explicit permission to gain access. This forum also permits entrance by password, however. If you know the password for this private forum, please enter it below."
Originally posted by MissHBjet:
hard feelings She said "hard"...
:D :D :D
[ January 27, 2003, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

GuessWho??
01-27-2003, 11:24 PM
MissHBjet:
GuessWho??:
If you 2 were as "nice " as you claim, you would shut the pie holes wouldn't you? I did NOT get a new screen name for you to slam me more than you did before and then claim to be such Saints. Do everyone a favor and practice what you BOTH preach. DON'T say Shit unless it is nice. (remember)I do believe you posted that before Her454. I am nice, and never went on a personal attack on you. I tried being nice to you from the begining of your flames and personal attacks on others from the day you started posting on here. I even accepted your apology last spring, and then you come back and start flaming all over again.
One other thing I never asked ***boat to ban anyone as you posted I have been known to do. I dont have that power. MillerKiller and all his other screen names got himself banned.
No hard feelings here girl,
MissHBjet~ i know nothing about your friend Millerwhoever. The only thing I ever did was post the things on here that you people were afraid to. I stopped doing that and you know it. You are the one who didn't stop. I also did mean it when I apologized to you last year. You are the one who started up with ME. You also know that the horse face pic was kinda funny. Who on earth would even think it was you? Unless they are retards. Windy, I never had hard feelings towards you or anyone on here. All I did was talk shit about Killer racing. You know that. I also emailed Randy and told him the same thing. I honestly don't know what your problem is but I wish you would get over it.

Windy
01-27-2003, 11:34 PM
Check your PM

Windy
01-27-2003, 11:35 PM
GuessWho??:
thing. I honestly don't know what your problem is No problem here...I havent responded to anything you have to say mean or nice until tonite

JetBoatRich
01-28-2003, 04:30 AM
I wonder a lot of things, you added to my list :D

blondebomber
01-28-2003, 04:43 AM
can't we all get along smile_sp here and quit the argue