PDA

View Full Version : New Video - Not the best but cool sounds

Infomaniac
07-11-2003, 06:57 PM
New video of Infomaniac Jr. driving the Cougar.
How many learned to drive in a blown alcohol injected v-drive?
Very poor quality video - recorded on the memory stick by mistake. Unedited because the file size is so small. Not many videos posted so what the hell.
Has some pretty cool sounds.
He has not quite yet got the hang of the hair sensitive throttle. He finds it necessary to let off when turning the wheel. He says it is easier. LOL
Info Jr. Driving (http://marineassault.net/Dillon.MPG)

HighRoller
07-11-2003, 07:15 PM
Sweet,that kid is a stud!What was his top speed during this adventure?You better enjoy him being tentative with the throttle now because in about 2 years you'll have footage of him driving where all we see is the sky as he hammers on it!!!

Infomaniac
07-11-2003, 07:22 PM
We got going fast enough for me to tell him to slow down. I thought I was filming the whole time. Just found this on the memory stick.
The throttle is extremely sensitive. When going fast enough to push your face back it is barely cracked. The boat leaps every time you touch the trottle.
Here is an example of how much throttle to push your face back.
Face Pushing Video (http://members.cox.net/shotglass/face.mpg)
[ July 11, 2003, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: Infomaniac ]

jlnorthrup122
07-11-2003, 07:56 PM
LMAOROTF!!!! The little dude was barely on the seat. Luky Shitt! I always turn the volume up on your vids Info! :cool:

jlnorthrup122
07-11-2003, 08:02 PM
You know now that I think about it YOu put your asses out on a wire to catch this video. Hey info you ever hit partyboating.com they are an ozark type dealeo. go tresspassing to find em!

Infomaniac
07-11-2003, 08:25 PM
jlnorthrup122:
You know now that I think about it YOu put your asses out on a wire to catch this video. Hey info you ever hit partyboating.com they are an ozark type dealeo. go tresspassing to find em! No body on the lake on Thurs evening except drag boats. None of them 100 % legal. You need to come to Oklahoma some time.
My son asked if it was illegal for him to drive.
I told him the zoomies on the thing would be more of a concern.

jlnorthrup122
07-11-2003, 08:29 PM
I was refering more about the distraction of the camcorder. I would love to roll out to Okie to I know you guys got a shitload of old wooden treasures just sittin around out that way! :cool:

eliminator235
07-11-2003, 10:48 PM
Junior drives pretty good...