PDA

View Full Version : HEY PHAT KAT

phatcatsanidiot
09-13-2003, 02:25 PM
I have been a "behind the sceens" reader for sometime now and fill like asking you WHY. WHY, do you repetley ask questions, and give replys from out the side of your neck? Its very clear you dont have a freaking clue whats going on. You dont own a boat right?(OR DID YOUR DAD GIVE IT BACK THIS WEEK?) Sounds like your all of MAYBE 18 years old (yeah,yeah,yeah, thats the fun of people guessing your age-----WHAT EVER!) STOP hyjacking threads and go away! Stop wasting everyones time, STOP stroking them on boats forsale that your going to buy. STOP being the expert of NOTHING! Isnt there of interest over on the Justin Timberlake fan club web site?
SORRY to everyone else for this RANT, but this guy is a negitive force to this great website.
GO AWAY PHAT-KAT!

Phat_Kat
09-13-2003, 02:40 PM
phatcatsanidiot:
GO AWAY PHAT-KAT! I'm a disease man I'll never go away. :D
Everyone is entitled to ask questions on this forums and I don't think there's a person on this forum other than you that will disagree with me on that. I've over stepped my bounds on multiple occasions. You won't scare me away from somewhere that I obtain information about the one thing that I love next to pussy. I don't know who you are or if you go under another name on this forum but I don't care because I have just as much right to be on this forum as anyone. It's just the internet my friend, it's not like I'm dumping muffin stumps on your front lawn wink I won't faulter a bit from your comments and if you come to OP6 and I meet you I'll even shake your hand for having the heuvos to do something that everyone has failed to do. If you've been lurking so long then you may have noticed that I'm not easily scared off at all but you took a shot anyway and I will extend my arm to honor your effort.
Thanks,
PK
P.S. you spelled "scenes" wrong wink , just thought you'd like to know
[ September 13, 2003, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

ROZ
09-13-2003, 02:49 PM
Ahhhh, spreadin the love I see :D

BIGTYME
09-13-2003, 02:52 PM
phat kat, I always hear you saying you want a boat and other shit. what do you do for work?

Phat_Kat
09-13-2003, 02:53 PM
ROZ:
Ahhhh, spreadin the love I see :D yep,
He's probably just in love with me and he doesn't know it yet. :D

Phat_Kat
09-13-2003, 02:57 PM
BIGTYME:
phat kat, I always hear you saying you want a boat and other shit. what do you do for work? freelance work usually but now I have a job working for an upcoming T-shirt company. It's just getting started and it's just between me and a few other guys so I'll keep my mouth shut on the name and such for now. Sorry that's just my boss's request. I know BS meters are gonna be jumping like hell but it's true wether you like it or not.

6 Dollar Boat
09-13-2003, 03:01 PM
Phat, Muffin stumps, I love it... Is that from Seinfeld?

WetWillie
09-13-2003, 03:01 PM
Carful guys Phat Kats girl lurks here and will defend him to no end!
Phat kat just read and lay low for a while pig_flyi
WW :D
[ September 13, 2003, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: WetWillie ]

WetWillie
09-13-2003, 03:03 PM
Button stuck!!
WW
[ September 13, 2003, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: WetWillie ]

WetWillie
09-13-2003, 03:04 PM
Doooohh!

Phat_Kat
09-13-2003, 03:05 PM
6 Dollar Boat:
Phat, Muffin stumps, I love it... Is that from Seinfeld? yeah it is :D God I love that show

Phat_Kat
09-13-2003, 03:10 PM
WetWillie:
Carful guys Phat Kats girl lurks here and will defend him to no end!
Phat kat just read and lay low for a while pig_flyi
WW :D As soon as I hit the 1K mark I'm gonna back off. I should be focusing on my work more and these forums less but I just wanna hit that mark so I've been kinda stretching it lately. Also, kristinia moved to wisconsin due to busines reasons and we're no longer together but it wouldn't surprise me if she still lurks a bit.

NorCal Gameshow
09-13-2003, 03:35 PM
[/qb][/QUOTE]shake your hand for having the hevos to do something that everyone has failed to do.
Thanks,
PK
P.S. you spelled "scenes" wrong wink , just thought you'd like to know [/QB][/QUOTE]
what's a hevo???

Phat_Kat
09-13-2003, 03:38 PM
NorCal Gameshow:
shake your hand for having the hevos to do something that everyone has failed to do.
Thanks,
PK
P.S. you spelled "scenes" wrong wink , just thought you'd like to know [/QB][/QUOTE]
what's a hevo??? [/QB][/QUOTE]
>
>
>
my bad. "huevos"
[ September 13, 2003, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

Rexone
09-13-2003, 03:49 PM
Hey Phat Kat, you spelled wether and busines wrong wink just thought you'd like to know :D

Phat_Kat
09-13-2003, 03:53 PM
Rexone:
Hey Phat Kat, you spelled wether and busines wrong wink just thought you'd like to know :D I knew that comment would bite me in the ass :o :mad:
Three more to go
[ September 13, 2003, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

WetWillie
09-13-2003, 03:58 PM
Ok post three more times and then take a nap!
Deal?
WW

jlnorthrup122
09-13-2003, 04:20 PM
originally posted by WW:
Button stuck!!
Um I wont ask why that button is stuck! :D :D :D :p

MagicMtnDan
09-14-2003, 08:07 AM
So far here's how the spelling battle is going on this thread - the incorrectly spelled words are:
by phatkatsanidiot:
* scenes
* repeatedly
* replies
* you're (spelled "your")
* hijacking
* everyone's
* negative
by Phat_Kat:
* falter
* huevos

H20 Party Starter
09-14-2003, 01:26 PM
entitled to be here YES :D ......of course....
Smart......well....no :(
I bet your one of those annoying people who runs around telling everyone how drunk you are after half your 6-pack is gone huh PK? :D
H20=> Can't wait to chill with PK at OP6 wink
P.S. I was wondering how you came up with the screen name Phat Kat when you have a sea-doo boat and a waverunner?
[ September 14, 2003, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: H20 Party Starter ]

twistedpair
09-14-2003, 05:16 PM
Phat_Kat:
[QUOTE]You won't scare me away from somewhere that I obtain information about the one thing that I love next to pussy. So, you love pussy and boats...... I'm guessin' you don't get much of either one. wink :D
Sorry, could'nt let that one go.

HavasuBarney
09-14-2003, 07:55 PM
I'll make that trip to Parker if Phat Cat is gonna be there. I have shaken my head at so many of his posts, I wanna meet this kid! :)

NorCal Gameshow
09-14-2003, 08:40 PM
HavasuBarney:
I'll make that trip to Parker if Phat Cat is gonna be there. I have shaken my head at so many of his posts, I wanna meet this kid! :) HB,some other members with the same problem as you.... :D
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:vnhBnYkInakC:www.thesportsking.com/photos/NEPW/Saminneckbrace.jpg http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:mnN12nuhxJUC:www.mdausa.org/images/alsn52_brace.jpg
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:oNjbacs6ZMkC:home.earthlink.net/~amalcolmlowry/aidan474.jpg

Phat_Kat
09-14-2003, 09:25 PM
H20 Party Starter:
entitled to be here YES :D ......of course....
Smart......well....no :(
I bet your one of those annoying people who runs around telling everyone how drunk you are after half your 6-pack is gone huh PK? :D
H20=> Can't wait to chill with PK at OP6 wink
P.S. I was wondering how you came up with the screen name Phat Kat when you have a sea-doo boat and a waverunner? The seadoo boat is my dad's and the FX140 is my dad's. The stand up is mine and the sleeker well... was mine. The "Kat" thing is just Catamaran with a K and shortened. Sure I don't own a true cat but someday my friend, someday. (don't pull that when pigs fly ting on me because I know someone will) On the pussy thing, that's not an issue for me my friend. If I want some I can get some and no not from a hooker you smartasses :D Chillin with me won't be very exciting seeing as I have a tendancy to fall asleep in the boat. I'm either hammering the throttle or sleeping when I'm at the river. Don't know what boat I'll be in or if I'll make it to the october OP6 but I know I'll make the next summers one for sure. I'm really hoping to make it to the october one. You'll see me with the cowboy hat on. It'll have some interesting pattern on it. I don't know which to wear! I got tiger, leopard, dalmation, cheeta, white furr, black furr, plain stitch white, plain stitch black, and leather. I could always just throw a baseball cap on but I prefer to be creative. :D

HavasuBarney
09-14-2003, 09:30 PM
Where can I get one of those braces? :confused:

Rexone
09-14-2003, 09:31 PM
Just wear the shirt that says "spelling bee champ", everyone will know who you are then. :D

Phat_Kat
09-14-2003, 09:33 PM
Rexone:
Just wear the shirt that says "spelling bee champ", everyone will know who you are then. :D Nope that wouldn't apply to me. Always sucked at spelling but I'm sure you've noticed that by now.

Jungle Boy
09-15-2003, 02:53 AM
Rexone:
Just wear the shirt that says "spelling bee champ", everyone will know who you are then. :D :D :D :D

BADAXE
09-15-2003, 05:11 AM
Rexone:
Just wear the shirt that says "spelling bee champ", everyone will know who you are then. :D Rexone, you miss spelled a word. "chump" doesn't have an "A" in it. I just thought you would want to know. :D wink

hoolign
09-15-2003, 06:20 AM
Did I miss somthing here? why is Phat Kat gettin bagged on? I think he's alot less deserving of a hard time than a couple of knotheads on here

clownpuncher
09-15-2003, 08:09 AM
Phat_Kat:
[QUOTE] You'll see me with the cowboy hat on. It'll have some interesting pattern on it. I don't know which to wear! I got tiger, leopard, dalmation, cheeta, white furr, black furr, plain stitch white, plain stitch black, and leather. I could always just throw a baseball cap on but I prefer to be creative. :D I know what you mean PK, my girlfriend has the same dilema when we go to the river
:D

Boozer
09-15-2003, 08:18 AM
Phat_Kat:
NorCal Gameshow:
shake your hand for having the hevos to do something that everyone has failed to do.
Thanks,
PK
P.S. you spelled "scenes" wrong , just thought you'd like to know what's a hevo??? [/QB][/QUOTE]
>
>
>
my bad. "huevos" [/QB][/QUOTE]
I still don't understand what eggs have to do with this whole situation?
:confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-15-2003, 08:37 AM
So what does this guy or gal ? :confused: (can't figure that one out yet) look like anyway. He said getting pussy wasn't an issue but i want to know where they have a blow up doll with a mouth that small. Phatcat I don't think blow up dolls count. :p LMAO!! :D

TheLurker
09-15-2003, 08:39 AM
clownpuncher:
Phat_Kat:
[QUOTE] You'll see me with the cowboy hat on. It'll have some interesting pattern on it. I don't know which to wear! I got tiger, leopard, dalmation, cheeta, white furr, black furr, plain stitch white, plain stitch black, and leather. I could always just throw a baseball cap on but I prefer to be creative. :D I know what you mean PK, my girlfriend has the same dilema when we go to the river
:D What dilema is that which beer taps to wear? jawdrop

TheLurker
09-15-2003, 08:55 AM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
So what does this guy or gal ? :confused: (can't figure that one out yet) look like anyway. He said getting pussy wasn't an issue but i want to know where they have a blow up doll with a mouth that small. Phatcat I don't think blow up dolls count. :p LMAO!! :D Eurika! Thats it Phat Kat is a gal that is why their is no problem getting pussy.
By the way if you havent seen this thread you really need to was LAMO.
It is in Forms> Cats & Tunnels > "Selling Boats and Time Wasting Morons You Encounter" Be sure to follow the link in the first post
http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41210

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-15-2003, 09:28 AM
LMFAO!! :)

Boozer
09-15-2003, 09:40 AM
So I'm still confused. WTF did eggs have to do with this topic? Anyone??? :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-15-2003, 09:43 AM
Big Blue Ball's. Boozer. Well in Phat Kats case maybe little juevos( Blue Balls) Lack of pussy makes him brave. :D

clownpuncher
09-15-2003, 10:08 AM
This whole thing is too damn funny. Going to Parker now but I'll miss the jousting here :D

H20 Party Starter
09-15-2003, 11:04 AM
Phat_Kat
[/qb]The seadoo boat is my dad's and the FX140 is my dad's. The stand up is mine and the sleeker well... was mine. The "Kat" thing is just Catamaran with a K and shortened. Sure I don't own a true cat but someday my friend, someday. (don't pull that when pigs fly ting on me because I know someone will) On the pussy thing, that's not an issue for me my friend. If I want some I can get some and no not from a hooker you smartasses :D Chillin with me won't be very exciting seeing as I have a tendancy to fall asleep in the boat. I'm either hammering the throttle or sleeping when I'm at the river. Don't know what boat I'll be in or if I'll make it to the october OP6 but I know I'll make the next summers one for sure. I'm really hoping to make it to the october one. You'll see me with the cowboy hat on. It'll have some interesting pattern on it. I don't know which to wear! I got tiger, leopard, dalmation, cheeta, white furr, black furr, plain stitch white, plain stitch black, and leather. I could always just throw a baseball cap on but I prefer to be creative. :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
Ok ........it's official.......I deffinately hate you now! :D
Just be warned.........if I see anyone on a stand-up with some faggot hat on, I'm gunnin for you. wink
One good waterbaloon to the noggin should set you straight
So now it sounds like you're being the Pussy Pk....no more Oct OP6 for you?.....Barney was even gonna come to see your dumb ass :(
You better be there :mad:
[ September 15, 2003, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: H20 Party Starter ]

HavasuDreamin'
09-15-2003, 01:02 PM
Total tool and in general a complete moron.

TheLurker
09-15-2003, 01:23 PM
RiverDave:
phatcatsanidiot:
I have been a "behind the sceens" reader for sometime now and fill like asking you WHY. WHY, do you repetley ask questions, and give replys from out the side of your neck? Its very clear you dont have a freaking clue whats going on. You dont own a boat right?(OR DID YOUR DAD GIVE IT BACK THIS WEEK?) Sounds like your all of MAYBE 18 years old (yeah,yeah,yeah, thats the fun of people guessing your age-----WHAT EVER!) STOP hyjacking threads and go away! Stop wasting everyones time, STOP stroking them on boats forsale that your going to buy. STOP being the expert of NOTHING! Isnt there of interest over on the Justin Timberlake fan club web site?
SORRY to everyone else for this RANT, but this guy is a negitive force to this great website.
GO AWAY PHAT-KAT! Just outta curiosity.. Who here agrees with what this guy said?
(Not to be "rude" but....)
RD <---- Does Have to agree with the guy and a lot of the other posters. I just hope after the kid grows up he turns out Ok but at the moment it looks like it could go either way

Boozer
09-15-2003, 01:23 PM
RiverDave:
Perhaps a poll is in order?
RD A poll is in order. It would be injust for you NOT to start a poll.

Boozer
09-15-2003, 01:27 PM
RiverDave:
Boozer:
RiverDave:
Perhaps a poll is in order?
RD A poll is in order. It would be injust for you NOT to start a poll. I probably would officially be "Asshole of the week" if I started a poll.. That does it, I'm startin a poll. :D
RD If you don't. I WILL!

hboldno7
09-15-2003, 01:28 PM
Phat Kat, dont listen to the critic's, you will always be a winner
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/570you_win.jpg

hboldno7
09-15-2003, 01:28 PM
Opps, double post. must have been laughing to hard
[ September 15, 2003, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: hboldno7 ]

H20 Party Starter
09-15-2003, 01:46 PM
PhatKat = Retarded CubScout?