PDA

View Full Version : Daily Lunch Report

78Eliminator
11-19-2002, 12:49 PM
Subway 12" On White bread: Turkey and Ham
No Mayo, No Cheese, No Onion and No Cucumber.
Water to drink. Topped off, or shall I say "complimented with" a snickers bar. Feels great sitting in my gulliver. I love to eat. My second favorite thing to do.

Blown 472
11-19-2002, 12:55 PM
78Eliminator:
Subway 12" On White bread: Turkey and Ham
No Mayo, No Cheese, No Onion and No Cucumber.
Water to drink. Topped off, or shall I say "complimented with" a snickers bar. Feels great sitting in my gulliver. I love to eat. My second favorite thing to do.first??
Eggs benidict, wif hashbrowns, bowl of chicken dumpling soup and coke.

miller19j
11-19-2002, 12:56 PM
first??
Eggs benidict, wif hashbrowns, bowl of chicken dumpling soup and coke. For some reason I thought you were going to say something else! wink :D

Blown 472
11-19-2002, 12:58 PM
miller19j:
first??
Eggs benidict, wif hashbrowns, bowl of chicken dumpling soup and coke. For some reason I thought you were going to say something else! wink :D nope, this is the new me, mr. congenality (sp)

Laveyman
11-19-2002, 12:59 PM
Lasagna and a nice cold Mountain Dew!

Liberator TJ1984
11-19-2002, 01:12 PM
Popeye's fried chicken ..3pcs.basket w/honey & Bisquits..Cajun rice & Beans..iced tea

78Eliminator
11-19-2002, 01:15 PM
Liberator TJ1984:
Popeye's fried chicken ..3pcs.basket w/honey & Bisquits..Cajun rice & Beans..iced teaWhen I have Popeye's cajun fries, I drift off into a place where there is no racism, sexism or death, disease, hatred or anger. A place where people can do no wrong and there is peace cradling our tender souls......

HCS
11-19-2002, 01:26 PM
Home made barbecue ham sandwich on sourdough roll,
lettuce tomato and red onion stack high no mayo!
broccoli, baby carrots and wheat thins.
Everyone around here wants one. :)
What do you expect when your married?
Got it made! :cool:

Schiada76
11-19-2002, 01:36 PM
Leftover Salmon with home made dill sauce, broccoli, green beans, the rest of the homemade enchaladas from the night before with refrieds smothered in Cholula.
The wife cooks every night, I'm a lucky man.

RiverLife
11-19-2002, 01:45 PM
BradP:
L home made dill sauceuh, nevermind. :D
Plain old turkey sandwich, chips and salsa, and a Dr. Pepper! I'm good to go.

RiverToysJas
11-19-2002, 02:03 PM
Just a steak.
Carbs = Bad for me right now!!! wink
RTJas :D

Liberator TJ1984
11-19-2002, 02:09 PM
78Eliminator:
Liberator TJ1984:
Popeye's fried chicken ..3pcs.basket w/honey & Bisquits..Cajun rice & Beans..iced teaWhen I have Popeye's cajun fries, I drift off into a place where there is no racism, sexism or death, disease, hatred or anger. A place where people can do no wrong and there is peace cradling our tender souls......78E...went to Lafayette,La. once with a friend to watch Saints play Dallas...there for a whole week , partying and piggin'out.....you would think you went to heaven with Real Cajun Fries... wink

78Eliminator
11-19-2002, 02:12 PM
RiverToysJas:
Just a steak.
RTJas :D If you are doing a no carb diet (and I did it once), be sure to have veggies with every meal. If not, you will gets big bags under your eyes and look like blended dog shit. I went nuts. I tipped the scale at 200, then went on the diet and was running 6-8 miles a day (weekend off). I got down to 150 which is ungodly for 6'1". Anyway, don't over do it like me. I run a lot less and am back up to 180. I am lifting weights for two years now at least 4 times a week and still can't get back to 200 with all muscle and no beer belly. I think I'm not eating enough or something......
J

78Eliminator
11-19-2002, 02:13 PM
Liberator TJ1984:
...went to Lafayette,La. once with a friend to watch Saints play Dallas...there for a whole week , partying and piggin'out.....you would think you went to heaven with Real Cajun Fries... wink Always wanted to go to LA. I bet I would like it in there or in a full blown southern state a lot more than Cali. Less people and a lot more fresh water.

78Eliminator
11-19-2002, 02:17 PM
RiverDave:
Carls Jr.
Famous Star no onions (comes with Cheeze standard now :) )
Upgraded the fries to chili cheese fries.
RDNever had the chili fries there. Can you give me a one to ten rating RD?

RiverToysJas
11-19-2002, 02:21 PM
78Eliminator:
RiverToysJas:
Just a steak.
RTJas :D If you are doing a no carb diet (and I did it once), be sure to have veggies with every meal. If not, you will gets big bags under your eyes and look like blended dog shit. I went nuts. I tipped the scale at 200, then went on the diet and was running 6-8 miles a day (weekend off). I got down to 150 which is ungodly for 6'1". Anyway, don't over do it like me. I run a lot less and am back up to 180. I am lifting weights for two years now at least 4 times a week and still can't get back to 200 with all muscle and no beer belly. I think I'm not eating enough or something......
JGo on Creatine and you'll pick up at least 8 pounds ASAP. It'll add water to your muscles and make then appear bigger. I picked up 10pounds on the stuff w/i a week or two (I'm never taking that again)!!! If you want workout tips or a partner, I think there's thread about that on here somewhere. wink
I've done the no carb thing before and know it works. I'm not on a total no carb, just way reduced.
RTJas :D

78Eliminator
11-19-2002, 02:25 PM
RiverToysJas:
I've done the no carb thing before and know it works. I'm not on a total no carb, just way reduced.
RTJas :D Cool, just didn't want to read about you dropping dead at work. Creatine has lactose, and I will be a human jet shit pump if I take it......

ROZ
11-19-2002, 02:36 PM
I had:
2 chicken burritos
1 bag doritos
1 yogurt
1 banana
1 dingdong
2 nutragrain bars. 1 strawberry 1 apple
1 pepsi
2 16 oz h2o's
One day I'm gonna get fat, right :D :p
[ November 19, 2002, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

MikeF
11-19-2002, 03:58 PM
My first 6$ burger. Not bad. I was craving for some protein :D .

78Eliminator
11-19-2002, 04:02 PM
You know what is the bomb, my pipe smokin' niggas? AM/PM burgers. You can just take them off the heat shelf and eat them with no ketchup or nothin'. I ate five of them mother****ers the other day and I'll be god damned if I didn't enjoy every mother ****ing bite, mother****ers....

HM
11-19-2002, 04:06 PM
Justin,
what happens when you drink a glass a milk and have a bag of prunes with melted cheese? Or should I ask that question on the poop thread?
LOL

78Eliminator
11-19-2002, 04:08 PM
HolyMoly:
Justin,
what happens when you drink a glass a milk and have a bag of prunes with melted cheese? Or should I ask that question on the poop thread?
LOLRemember those water rockets you could buy at the grocery store? They were red and you filled them up with water then you atttached a pump and pressurized the water and it would jet up into the air. Well, if you force fed me that shit, I would shit so hard I would end up in the celing rafters. Damn me and my issues.

Schiada76
11-19-2002, 04:23 PM
RiverDave:
78Eliminator:
RiverDave:
Carls Jr.
Famous Star no onions (comes with Cheeze standard now :) )
Upgraded the fries to chili cheese fries.
RDNever had the chili fries there. Can you give me a one to ten rating RD?Well that depends on what you mean on the 1-10.
As far as a "chili" goes I would rate it as a 1 becuase lets face it.. It's just some brown shit that they "squirt" onto some french fries.
Now if your the type of guy that likes the chili at 7/11 (which I am) while recognizing that it's crap then I'd have to give it a 7 or a 8. If you get just a smidgen of ketchup in the mix with the chili and the fries then it kinda tastes a little like the chili at Tommy Burger which would make it a solid 8.
Just understand though that it's crap. It's nothing like real "chili." It falls under the category of "fast food chili" which is a whole subcategory of it's own.
Similar to the 7/11 chili but I expect a little better becuase it hasn't been in that "warmed" container for 2 weeks, it's only been in there for one or two days.
RDTommy's an Eight? Whatayaoncrack? Tommy's is an easy 10. Especially when you eat four or five yellow chiles per burger. :D :D

78Eliminator
11-19-2002, 04:31 PM
BradP:
Tommy's an Eight? Whatayaoncrack? Tommy's is an easy 10. Especially when you eat four or five yellow chiles per burger. :D :D Would I be cosidered a cock smuggler if I were to ask what "Tommy Burger" is?

Blown Olds
11-19-2002, 04:33 PM
I HAD A CHEF SALAD AND A MUFFIN AT MIMI'S. :D :D

78Eliminator
11-19-2002, 04:34 PM
Blown Olds:
I HAD A CHEF SALAD AND A MUFFIN AT MIMI'S. :D :D Cool it wif da caps lock......

Blown Olds
11-19-2002, 04:57 PM
Is this better. I have been taking some edipuss(mother****er I spelled that word wrong) and I'm starting to see some improvement in my speech and my overall demeanor. So I will try to lay off the cap logs. Thanks for the advice dog. :D :D :D

78Eliminator
11-19-2002, 04:59 PM
Blown Olds:
Is this better. I have been taking some edipuss(mother****er I spelled that word wrong) and I'm starting to see some improvement in my speech and my overall demeanor. So I will try to lay off the cap logs. Thanks for the advice dog. :D :D :D clap clap, you the man!!!!!!!!!!

Blown Olds
11-19-2002, 05:06 PM
someone just advised my ass that caps mean your yelling. I did not know this. I'm sorry if I yelled at some bitch with out knowing this forum edicut(mother****er I spelled that bitch wrong). The only other forum i have known was penthouse forum and they had no rules only horny bitches. :o :o :o ta ta for now.

78Eliminator
11-19-2002, 05:10 PM
Blown Olds:
someone just advised my ass that caps mean your yelling. I did not know this. I'm sorry if I yelled at some bitch with out knowing this forum edicut(mother****er I spelled that bitch wrong). The only other forum i have known was penthouse forum and they had no rules only horny bitches. :o :o :o ta ta for now.sweet mother****er! you got daytons on your g-ride?

Schiada76
11-19-2002, 05:13 PM
78Eliminator:
BradP:
Tommy's an Eight? Whatayaoncrack? Tommy's is an easy 10. Especially when you eat four or five yellow chiles per burger. :D :D Would I be cosidered a cock smuggler if I were to ask what "Tommy Burger" is?The absolute best, bar none Freakin chili burger in the world! I think there are about eight of them in the LA area. Chili fries, tamales, chili burgers, chili cheese burgers, double burgers free yellow chiles and a handful of napkins.
F'n A, I just drooled all over myself, I swear that's why my pants are wet honey. :D :D

Blown Olds
11-19-2002, 05:14 PM
no daytons do not very good on a 2002 escalade. I also have a corvette oh yea its 2000. maybe you got a ****in 1982 el darado for sale. :D :D :D

78Eliminator
11-19-2002, 05:27 PM
Blown Olds:
no daytons do not very good on a 2002 escalade. I also have a corvette oh yea its 2000. maybe you got a ****in 1982 el darado for sale. :D :D :D G-Money! You are rollin'!!!!!!! I got nutin' buta Toyota Tacoma. Show me the way to the money so's I don't have to hoe any mo.

Blown Olds
11-19-2002, 05:30 PM
sorry I'm a baller baby. I gotts to go now. Talk at you tomorow dog. :D

78Eliminator
11-19-2002, 05:31 PM
Blown Olds:
sorry I'm a baller baby. I gotts to go now. Talk at you tomorow dog. :D peace dogg

snappertapper
11-19-2002, 06:17 PM
Put down 3 spicey chicken sandwiches and 2 orders of nugets and a double stack with a large coke form wendys

Schiada76
11-19-2002, 06:20 PM
Not exactly out of a bowl but if ya ask for EXTRA chile they'll wrap the wax paper up high on the burger, dump a couple of extra scoops of chile on top and stick a spoon in it. Then ya hafta eat the chile just to get to the burger. :p