PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Area Folks-IT'S A PARTY ! !

Zuumer
02-24-2003, 06:35 PM
Tryin' to get an idea of the folks that live over in this area. Parker/Havasu/Bullhead/Kingman. Please post who/where. Lookin' to get local folks from the forums together maybe after work mid week or on off weekends. Totally open for singles/families/couples.
[ February 28, 2003, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Zuumer ]

Hallett19
02-24-2003, 07:12 PM
Lookin' to have a big orgie or what ? eek!

JetBoatRich
02-24-2003, 07:45 PM
Sounds a little kinky eek! Singles, families and couples? jawdrop

Zuumer
02-24-2003, 08:15 PM
:D Hmmmmmm....forgot. Gets rough around here. Butt it's just in fun and to enjoy Havasu area. :D

Skaterfast
02-24-2003, 09:39 PM
Wow Hallet19!Good to see you at the show and good to see you back on the boards.Too bad we'll be in the same boats this summer.Because I sure wished I could afford a 100k boat instead of the $100 box anchor I bought.

PipesClean
02-24-2003, 09:44 PM
Yo Hallett,
Good to see ya back man. We gonna party this summer or what? No, you don't have to spell it out! boxed

Hallett19
02-24-2003, 09:55 PM
Yeah, no shit skaterfast, your $100 box anchor is better than the 5 bucks I spent on getting in and the 9 dollars I spent on beer, and about the boats, I am just glad I have something if I crash into a dock or scratch, I really don't care, ya know, but you have a sweet ass boat, I might buy it if you sell it, I want something with outboards, barney made me a big fan! Oh, and I'll spell it out for you anyway pipes, y-e-s w-e w-i-l-l p-a-r-t-y :) I cant wait man, are you heading to OP6 ? How's Pfork1 doing ? I'll be at op6, I hope you guys can head out, but I'll tow my own boat this time :D
[ February 26, 2003, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

RiverKitty
02-25-2003, 01:04 PM
Hey Zuummer!
Sounds like you're trying to meet folks off the forum in your "neighborhood" to hang out with. I've noticed most folks on the forum are from California.
I live in Kingman and it might be cool if our "neighbors" from the forum could get together for lunch, drinks, etc. either in Havasu or Laughlin just to meet & greet.
I'm in! Anyone else interested, eh?
Cheers ~RK
[ February 25, 2003, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

race1jeep
02-25-2003, 01:18 PM
I am game for a few drinks and to meet the forum. I do not have much time to post, so y'all can call me the lurker. But I don't need much time in here since I am on the lake and enjoying the water.
Post a time and place if every body wants to meet.
River Kitty, I see you live in Kingman? I work a few miles out of your area, but commute to havasu daily.. :-)

havasulew
02-25-2003, 01:48 PM
WELL WTF? LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE. YES, I'M YELLING SO AS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION.

HighRoller
02-25-2003, 03:27 PM
Sign me up,I live in Laughlin and am always up for a cool one on the river....

HighRoller
02-25-2003, 03:31 PM
And by the way Hallet19,how did you only manage to spend 9 bucks on beer?Damn we killed a couple 20 dollar bills and couldn't even get a buzz!!!

PipesClean
02-25-2003, 05:03 PM
Did RiverKitty just move to Kingman last year??? If so, tell somebody I said "you're too far away"!

wildbillg
02-25-2003, 05:57 PM
WELL I KNOW LEW AND HE IS ALLLLLL WAYS ready for a drink.
Im in for it.....

Dusty Times
02-25-2003, 06:41 PM
I was thinking everybody was from so cal also. Wouldn't mind meeting for drinks on or off the lake.
Never noticed where river Kitty was from either. How long have you been in Kingman?

Dusty Times
02-25-2003, 06:41 PM
I was thinking everybody was from so cal also. Wouldn't mind meeting for drinks on or off the lake.
Never noticed where River Kitty was from either. How long have you been in Kingman?

Dusty Times
02-25-2003, 06:45 PM
I guess I finally decided to try post whoring.
Really it was locking up so I tried to add again.
Sorry.

RiverKitty
02-25-2003, 06:56 PM
Dusty Times:
Never noticed where river Kitty was from either. How long have you been in Kingman? No prob on the double post. Happens to everyone every now and then.
I've been in Kingman now for 1 year & 3 months. Whew! It tooks some time to get used to living in a small town....but I think it's growing on me now. :D

Zuumer
02-25-2003, 08:26 PM
Looks like we got a good start. Anybody got ideas on where they'd like to meet. MadDog's here in Havasu is cool but open for suggestions. :D :D

Dusty Times
02-25-2003, 08:45 PM
If I try to plan it I'll never make it. (I only have to work when I have plans)
So throw a time and place at me at the last minute and I'll be there.
River Kitty, Gotta ask how you ended up in the small town? Didn't guess anyone on this forum would even know where Kingman was.

DesertDog
02-25-2003, 08:52 PM
You get any snow up in Kingman today?

RiverKitty
02-25-2003, 08:55 PM
Dusty Times:
River Kitty, Gotta ask how you ended up in the small town? Didn't guess anyone on this forum would even know where Kingman was. I'm thinkin' Mad Dog's this Saturday around 6:00 p.m., eh?
What brought me to Kingman? My mom had a stroke in the summer of 2001, shortly after was 9/11.
Just felt the need to be closer to family because life is too short.
So...Here I Am! :D
(God works in mysterious ways!)

RiverKitty
02-25-2003, 08:56 PM
DesertDog:
You get any snow up in Kingman today? No snow....but lots of rain!

Dusty Times
02-25-2003, 09:05 PM
I'm missing the first one. I'll be hauling rock to Yucca all weekend but have one for me. (Send me the tab).
Atleast Kingman is close to everything. Havasu, Mohave, Mead, Vegas, Etc. It will grow on you after a while. I grew up here but don't tell anyone. Do you have a boat? What kind?

RiverKitty
02-25-2003, 09:18 PM
Dusty Times:
I'm missing the first one. I'll be hauling rock to Yucca all weekend but have one for me. (Send me the tab).
Atleast Kingman is close to everything. Havasu, Mohave, Mead, Vegas, Etc. It will grow on you after a while. I grew up here but don't tell anyone. Do you have a boat? What kind? Well, nothing is set in stone yet. Just trying to get a feel on what everyone else would like to do.
No, I don't own a boat. Cannot afford one....yet.
I was hoping to get a seadoo (much cheaper)...yes, the dreaded "lake lice". I'm waiting to see how much I get back on my income tax return. However, I want to take a boating course so I will be a safe "lake licer".
Do you or anyone else you know, know where to take a safety/boating course?
[ February 25, 2003, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

Dusty Times
02-25-2003, 09:23 PM
They used to be about twice a year around here. Maybe more in Havasu. Maybe call Game and Fish, their actually pretty cool at this office.
My employee might be selling his Sea Doo.
(Youre only lake lice if you act like one)

RiverKitty
02-25-2003, 09:31 PM
Dusty Times:
They used to be about twice a year around here. Maybe more in Havasu. Maybe call Game and Fish, their actually pretty cool at this office.
My employee might be selling his Sea Doo.
(Youre only lake lice if you act like one) Cool! Thanks for the tip! I want to be a *nice* and informed seadoo'r! :D
Does your friend want to sell his seadoo? Is it a 3 seater??? Let me know!!!

Zuumer
02-26-2003, 04:29 PM
Lookin' good. Got folks from Havasu, Laughlin, and Kingman. Anyone from down in Parker? Boat Cop, how about U? :) :D

Rod-64
02-26-2003, 08:39 PM
Just got back from the L.A. Boat Show...haven't been on...So when is the meet and greet???

RiverKitty
02-26-2003, 08:58 PM
Well, as far as I know, this Saturday in Havasu at Mad Dog's around 6:00 p.m.-ish to meet, greet and have happy hour! :D
Unless anyone else has suggestions for a different time and or place?
The floor is still open! :D

stix818
02-27-2003, 05:20 AM
I'm not currenlty living down in that area but I go to my old man's house/shop in Mohave Valley about twice a month (Usually Sunday through Thursday). Best time to go play on the river. I'm hoping a job opportunity may arise in the future in Laughlin (sick of my current job) so I may be back up there. Hey RiverKitty do you know the Fillion's?

XTRM22
02-27-2003, 05:46 AM
Dusty Times:
River Kitty, Gotta ask how you ended up in the small town? Didn't guess anyone on this forum would even know where Kingman was. Know where Kingman was? Kingman was the city on the way to Lake Mojave, from where I grew up!! We'd roll through Kingman every other Fri. night coming from Bagdad. (now there's a town most never heard of!) We're a ways away here in Tucson, but with a little luck we should be closing on a house in Havasu in the near future. we'll even be coming into town this Sat., but not until later then that so maybe next time.
Chuck
[ February 27, 2003, 05:47 AM: Message edited by: XTRM22 ]

wildbillg
02-27-2003, 06:49 AM
Chuck?
You rolling into town this weekend? give me a call....

Zuumer
02-27-2003, 06:22 PM
Any more Havasu area folks around ? ?

RiverKitty
02-28-2003, 04:12 PM
Well, for any of you, Parker, Havasu, Kingman, Laughlin, BHC, etc. area folks, that are interested, we will be meeting tomorrow (Saturday) at Mad Dog's from 6:00 p.m. - ???.
This will be our time to meet everyone in our area from off the HB Forum!
So come on down and say, "Howdy"!!!
Love to see all the faces *behind* the usernames!!!
Cheers ~RK :D

Zuumer
02-28-2003, 05:26 PM
Tommorow evening around 6pm at MadDogs in Havasu on McCulloch Blvd. If anyone needs directions let me know. :cool: :cool: :D

RiverKitty
03-01-2003, 12:15 PM
Don't forget.....tonight 6:00 p.m.!!! :D
p.s. Its ok if your a little late! :p

HighRoller
03-01-2003, 12:28 PM
Only one question...How are we all gonna find each other?I can imagine 10 people all sitting at seperate tables looking around cussing because no one else showed up argue

novaguy
03-01-2003, 01:42 PM
RiverKitty:
Hey Zuummer!
Sounds like you're trying to meet folks off the forum in your "neighborhood" to hang out with. I've noticed most folks on the forum are from California.
I live in Kingman and it might be cool if our "neighbors" from the forum could get together for lunch, drinks, etc. either in Havasu or Laughlin just to meet & greet.
I'm in! Anyone else interested, eh?
Cheers ~RK I'm in too. I have a vacation home in Bullhead and I would love to meet you guys. Unfortunately my boat is still being put back together since it was stolen, so I am Boatless for now. I like to go to Bullhead about once or twice a month in the winter and as much as possible in the summer.

novaguy
03-01-2003, 01:49 PM
Sorry, didn't read all the posts. I can't make it tonight, but keep me in mind for next time.

RiverKitty
03-01-2003, 02:01 PM
HighRoller:
Only one question...How are we all gonna find each other?I can imagine 10 people all sitting at seperate tables looking around cussing because no one else showed up argue Good question!
We can look like dorks and wear name tags, eh??? :D :p
Unless you can think of some other creative way for us to find each other???
Maybe we can put a sign in the middle of the table saying, "Hot Boat Forums", eh?
I don't know, you guys got any suggestions?

RiverKitty
03-01-2003, 02:05 PM
novaguy:
Sorry, didn't read all the posts. I can't make it tonight, but keep me in mind for next time. Novaguy, why can't you make it??? :confused:
You don't need a boat to come to the party! :p
[ March 01, 2003, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

HighRoller
03-01-2003, 02:07 PM
How about if RiverKitty sits at the table topless.We'll have no problem finding her then.It would be much easier than walking around with a label on my chest"Hi my name is HighRoller".Or we could all walk in carrying an issue of ***boat.Or we could wear liederhosen and carry a pickle in our left hand.How about the first person there goes up to the counter or whatever and lets them know where you'll be.And no,RK that doesn't get you out of going topless. :p

HighRoller
03-01-2003, 02:13 PM
RK will tell you the drill with the magazine,so bring your own magazine for authentification purposes as there will be a test later.Also make sure you know the secret password.What is the secret password?Well if I told you it wouldn't be secret now would it silly?Lookin forward to meeting ya all...

RiverKitty
03-01-2003, 02:14 PM
Just talked to Highroller and we've decided the *topless* thing will only get the Kitty kicked out...so we've decided that he will show up a little early and put some Hot Boat Magazines on the table and that way there, we can all identify what table we're looking for!
Und Walla! :D
See Ya'll Laterz Alligatorz!!! :D :p

HighRoller
03-01-2003, 02:15 PM
Don't feel bad NovaGuy,as of 12:30PM pacific time I am boatless.Feeling kinda sad about letting go of my first boat but hopefully those feelings will be replaced when I get another one.

AZKC
03-01-2003, 02:27 PM
Damn cant make it gota work till 5 and its a 6-7hr drive, you guys have fun and I'll have one with ya at home. If ya see the UofA on the tube playing Stanford (Basketball) we'll be watchin the same show.
KC

HCS
03-01-2003, 02:29 PM
Always like a good party, but my plane broke down so I won't be able to make it. :p :D

Zuumer
03-01-2003, 02:31 PM
[ March 01, 2003, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: Zuumer ]

Zuumer
03-01-2003, 02:38 PM
The HB magazine idea is way good ! ! On the opposite side of the pool tables are a bunch of stand up bars with tall chairs on either side. Not that I know this for sure...just what I've heard....don't ya know...LOL. Should be a great spot to start B4 we take over the whole place. If perchance those are all filled, toss a mag on the fooseball table next to the pool tables. IF THAT DOESN'T WORK....the first one to jump up on the bar naked MARKS THE SPOT... whew :D this havin' fun stuff is gettin' hard devil
Annnnnddddddd....you don't have to own a boat to join us...just come on down and participate.

RiverKitty
03-01-2003, 03:01 PM
Ummm.....how do you get there??? ;o)

Zuumer
03-01-2003, 04:46 PM
RiverKitty:
Ummm.....how do you get there??? ;o) Coming into town from the North, turn left on Mesquite Ave. (the one just before going under the bridge. Stay in outside lane and take first right onto Lake Havasu Ave. Take a left at the first light which is McCulluch Blvd. Follow that up past KMart (on your right)and around a little traffic circle. Go through the next light which is Smoketree then about a block further on the right is MadDogs on the corner. You can park in front on McCullock or take a right and park behind it. Any questions I'll have my cell on (928)706-0782.
C-YA there :D :D

novaguy
03-02-2003, 02:11 AM
Well guys, how was it? It's about 2:00AM and just got home from work. Sorry I coudn't make it, I live in Cali and have a vacation home in Bullhead. I will need a litle more time to prep on going out there. Hope you all had a great time! :D

HighRoller
03-02-2003, 03:09 AM
NovaGuy,you don't even wanna know.We still have one person MIA.On the plus side,I forgot how much young delicious thong wearing scenery there is in Havasu!!After I get some facts ironed out maybe I can give you more details but until then I don't wanna go into detail.

AZKC
03-02-2003, 09:47 AM
Use false names to protect the innocent, come on we need details :cool:
KC

Rod-64
03-02-2003, 12:30 PM
UH-OH!!
Guess I'm glad I've had a force 10 head cold for the past 3 days cuz I was looking forward to going. Looks like I missed some drama?????
This thread did get quiet...I was hoping for a report on what I missed...But I guess what goes on in Havasu, stays in Havasu... :D

Hallett
03-02-2003, 08:29 PM
PUT ME DOWN FOR A COLD ONE I LIVE IN HAVAZOO.

XTRM22
03-03-2003, 06:49 AM
Damn sounds like a good time was had! Me and Mrs XTRM22 drifted in for 10min. and then drifted back out. We were at the end of 700miles of travel and late for dinner with friends, but it was nice to meet ya Zummer & everyone that was there. Hope we're in town for the next one. :)
Chuck

RiverKitty
03-03-2003, 11:18 AM
Well, Mad Dog's was kinda slow that night. I guess because we got there too early, eh? Not many showed up, but for those who did, I had a great time meeting ya'll! At least it knocked off some of this "cabin fever" I am having!
Maybe next year we can have it at Laughlin & hopefully have a bigger turn out.
It was great meeting the "people in our neighborhood" and the faces behind the usernames!
I can tell, we're gonna have a great summer this year!
Cheers ~RK :D
p.s. The guy that was sick and had a sore throat (I can't remember his name), I hope your feeling better.
[ March 03, 2003, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

Blown 472
03-03-2003, 11:29 AM
RiverKitty come out of the box??

RiverKitty
03-03-2003, 11:54 AM
Blown 472:
RiverKitty come out of the box?? Errr.....what??? :confused:

Blown 472
03-03-2003, 11:59 AM
RiverKitty:
Blown 472:
RiverKitty come out of the box?? Errr.....what??? :confused: You have not been around, you know sleeping in your box??

RiverKitty
03-03-2003, 12:02 PM
Blown 472:
You have not been around, you know sleeping in your box?? Does Box = Bed???
If so...I'm outta it! :D
Or does Box = Litterbox?
If so....I'm outta that too! :D

Blown 472
03-03-2003, 12:03 PM
RiverKitty:
Blown 472:
You have not been around, you know sleeping in your box?? Does Box = Bed???
If so...I'm outta it! :D
Or does Box = Litterbox?
If so....I'm outta that too! :D either or :D

RiverKitty
03-03-2003, 12:04 PM
Blown 472:
either or :D Ok, cool then! It's all good! :D

Rod-64
03-03-2003, 06:25 PM
RK
Do you guys ever go out around here (Time Out, Bowling Alley) which I know is lame...or down to Loser's Lounge????

Dusty Times
03-03-2003, 07:26 PM
Bowling alley and Time Out.
Not proud of it just no other options.

Mr. VTS
03-03-2003, 08:58 PM
I'm related to someone in this forum can anyone figure it out?

Mr. VTS
03-03-2003, 09:01 PM
OOOOOooooOOO..I'm going to be yelled at, just watch!

RiverKitty
03-03-2003, 09:03 PM
Mr. VTS:
I'm related to someone in this forum can anyone figure it out? Ok, this is my son's idea of a *prank* on his mother! Glad to see I raised such a comical son!!!
Ok son! Your grounded!!! devil
[ March 03, 2003, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

Mr. VTS
03-03-2003, 09:03 PM
OH no....She caught me!
[ March 03, 2003, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Mr. VTS ]

Mr. VTS
03-03-2003, 09:04 PM
That was fun while it lasted.....OOOOoooo a party Hey can I go?

Mandelon
03-03-2003, 09:06 PM
Be nice Kitty. I hope he doesn't read all your old posts.......... eek! eek! eek!

RiverKitty
03-03-2003, 09:07 PM
Mr. VTS:
That was fun while it lasted.....OOOOoooo a party Hey can I go? Son, it's already OVER! Now get to bed already!

Mr. VTS
03-03-2003, 09:08 PM
OH oh OH!!!! Whats the topic?

Mandelon
03-03-2003, 09:10 PM
Kingman must be just full of troublemakers......or does it just run in your family RK? wink

RiverKitty
03-03-2003, 09:11 PM
Mandelon:
Be nice Kitty. I hope he doesn't read all your old posts.......... eek! eek! eek! No damn doubt! :p
Of course, I don't think it would be anything that would shock him!
He's a pretty cool kido!
(Ok, now son, don't make me start posting your naked baby pictures....GET TO BED!!! You have school in the morning!)
[ March 03, 2003, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

Mr. VTS
03-03-2003, 09:13 PM
She's telling me to get off the forum now.....Hmmm maybe I'll just go to a different topic. Maybe someone might want to buy my Dirtbike! What is this, rebel against the young one? Don't I have an opinion?
[ March 03, 2003, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: Mr. VTS ]

RiverKitty
03-03-2003, 09:15 PM
Rod-64:
RK, Do you guys ever go out around here (Time Out, Bowling Alley) which I know is lame...or down to Loser's Lounge???? Rarely.....but I've been there a few times.
Why? Wanna go bowling, eh? :p

RiverKitty
03-03-2003, 09:17 PM
Mr. VTS:
She's telling me to get off the forum now.....Hmmm maybe I'll just go to a different topic. Maybe someone might want to buy my Dirtbike! What is this rebel against the young one? Don't I have an opinion? You have no opinion until your 18!
Until then you do what MOM says!
Now where are those naked baby pics??? Hmmmmm???

Mr. VTS
03-03-2003, 09:18 PM
RiverKitty:
Rod-64:
RK, Do you guys ever go out around here (Time Out, Bowling Alley) which I know is lame...or down to Loser's Lounge???? Rarely.....but I've been there a few times.
Why? Wanna go bowling, eh? :p The bowling alley is O.K. when your actually bowling!

Dusty Times
03-03-2003, 10:05 PM
Never actually went bowling there but the sports bar is still the Kingman hangout if there is one.

RiverKitty
03-03-2003, 10:10 PM
Dusty Times:
Never actually went bowling there but the sports bar is still the Kingman hangout if there is one. The bowling alley is ok, but Timeout is a bit funner....if you like dancing & pool that is.

Dusty Times
03-03-2003, 10:16 PM
Seems like it always starts at the bowling alley and ends up at Time Out.
I think Time Out just needs a little face lift or maybe even a mop and broom.
Just looks the same as it did twenty years ago.

Beautiful Noise
03-03-2003, 10:17 PM
RiverKitty
if you like dancing & pool that is. [/QB]I'm not much for Dancing,But I do enjoy Swimming :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :)
Steve

Rod-64
03-03-2003, 11:02 PM
Dusty Times
You must of been here a while...when I moved here it was the Twilight Zone teen club...

HighRoller
03-03-2003, 11:15 PM
I used to have a beer drinking team that met at the bowling alley and threw a few balls down the lanes....

Rod-64
03-04-2003, 02:30 AM
Bowling is like fishing.....a good excuse to drink beer... :D

Dusty Times
03-04-2003, 04:02 AM
Looks like you've been here awhile to Rod. I might know you its a small town. It was really small back then.

Rod-64
03-04-2003, 03:26 PM
Yeah, been here too long. Hopefully I can expand my business even more in Havasu and move there....I wouldn't doubt it that I probably know you...seems like everyone knows each other here.

Dyce51
03-05-2003, 06:21 PM
hey all my wife and I had a great time at Mad Dogs last Saturday night meeting you all That was alot of fun and now that we're back home we're missing Havasu already..lol

RiverKitty
03-05-2003, 06:46 PM
Dyce! Glad to see you made it home safely!
So when ya'll movin' to Havasu???? :D

Dyce51
03-06-2003, 04:42 PM
well we talked about it and we have decided to wait till after the new baby is born...Our insurance doesnt work out there so after the new one comes then we will be looking more seriously and very aggresively but we will be out to visit more frequently :D

RiverKitty
03-06-2003, 05:18 PM
Does your wife feel better?
Has she been able to hear the babies heartbeat yet???
In the mean time, come out and visit, would love to see ya'll again!!! :D

Dyce51
03-06-2003, 05:54 PM
Oh ya she is feeling much better now...thats a good thing :D no she hasnt heard the heart beat yet..that should be the next doctors visit :) and we will definately be back out there SOON...I loved it out there and I think my wife did too!!! :D