PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Heat Wave Run

Sandbar Mike
10-07-2002, 07:52 AM
Any words out there for the past weekend?
I personally thought the DCB Running in the front of the pack looked awsome. I think it was an F34? Anyone know? The capsul'd eliminator roar'd by us at around 100's within 40ft away, Exciting.
Good to meet all you Cheetah & X-Cheetah guys,
Cheeter-Joe, 24Rods, Nodigg, Doghouse, Havasu Luvr, you guys are all cool cats look forward to seeing you next season.
24 Rods, I didn't see you guys in the poker run? Was it because of your prop ding? Hopefully everythinks OK. Eric I'll have full pics and writeup of my 23, if your buddy's intersted. thanks for lookin out.
Mike :D

Havasu Luvr
10-07-2002, 08:38 AM
I see you made it home in one piece :D Looks like we missed Ms River Kitty, I took her apart sat night....looks like the impellers. I will know more later this week. Getting her ready for the Piru Summer Bash trip....Over all, "Great Friday" @ the Sandbar.
HL

Steamin' Rice
10-07-2002, 08:46 AM
HL,
I saw you going by on Fri afternoon...We were running late and had to meet up with some people at Havasu Springs.. Hopefully we'll see you & get to chat a little bit next time..

Havasu Luvr
10-07-2002, 08:59 AM
Hey Rice,
I thought that was you, I figured you were on a time frame...I spun around and watched your wake disappear in the distance. I am planning on this Piru thing that DD is trying to hold together. You planning on coming?? I will just be there on sat. Fuuny thing on Fri at the Sandbar...Another 29' pulled up with the same graphics and beached on the west side. A "HOT" blonde sits on the eng hatch so I break away from the Cheetah boys to go over and say "Hello". I walked up behind the blonde and said "mmmmmmm ! !! I smell "Steamin' Rice" cooking" and she turns around and says " What do you smell??" Well, needlees to say it was NOT you, (blushing).
HL

Steamin' Rice
10-07-2002, 09:34 AM
HL,
That's a funny story...So do you have a black eye today or what??? :D :D

nodigg
10-07-2002, 10:30 AM
Cheeters and ex's
Thanks for coming out. It was good meeting you all and I am going to work over the winter to *actually* get Bob to show up! :)
For a Friday.....great turnout!
Wish all of you had been able to make it that night for dinner at Barley Bros.. Miss Kitty rolled in and got some photos and then led the party at Mad Dogs for drinks (Brian how are you feeling today?) before Kokomos for some animalistic dancing! She really got us bumpin'. Thank you for your participation. Great day, (and night), in Havasu!
[ October 07, 2002, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: nodigg ]

syke-o
10-07-2002, 07:22 PM
Rods, what happened?? Didn't see you at the poker run either.... Anything happen to the boat? I know the luck you guys have at those poker runs... its ok, theres always a next time... :cool:

DogHouse
10-07-2002, 09:09 PM
nodigg:
(Brian how are you feeling today?)Nodigg, considering how little of Fri night I remember ( eek! eek! eek! ), Sat went remarkably well, no major after-effects. Someday you'll have to tell me about it. Thanks again for the ride up the hill, you're good people!

24RODjr
10-08-2002, 05:35 AM
syke-o:
Rods, what happened?? Didn't see you at the poker run either.... Anything happen to the boat? I know the luck you guys have at those poker runs... its ok, theres always a next time... :cool: WTF HOMIE?!?! I thought we had a truce.... wink
Seriously though, we finished the poker run, the ding was not a factor. It was alot of fun, we cruised (sub 60) for most of the run, as we didn't want to relive the ghosts of past poker runs.
We are featured in the video and we have some sweet heli-photos of the boat.
Mike and luvr, didn't see you guys either..probably because we were flyin' by at such a high rate of speed....
Syke-o give Mike an email about his boat. Nice ride.
-Chris