PDA

View Full Version : Car Toy's?

bigorangefan
07-13-2002, 01:14 PM
I need to pick an installer for my sound system very soon. Since my boat is being built in Havasu it would be nice to use a local stereo shop. Anyway, Car Toy's was reccomended by our boat builder, have any of you had any dealings with them? I would not be opposed to towing the boat to a quality shop.

AudioGuy
07-15-2002, 07:42 AM
No question the best shop to do your work
X=Treme Car Audio
714-533-2833
Tell Mark that Billy told you to call
Their work is second to none

ROZ
07-15-2002, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by AudioGuy:
No question the best shop to do your work
X=Treme Car Audio
714-533-2833
Tell Mark that Billy told you to call
Their work is second to none
Are they the ones who did the work on your boat? I thought it was someone in San Diego?
Maybe I'm mistaken...
[This message has been edited by ROZ (edited July 15, 2002).]

Smokin Joe
07-15-2002, 08:28 AM
Car Toyz great choice they work on boats many boats not like your normal car stereo hacks who say they do boats. I should of went to car toyz first I could of avoided the dry wall screws threw my boat, another storey for another time. Anyways Car toys fixed me up with there recommended equipment and system sounds better than ever. joe

RiverDave2
07-15-2002, 11:07 AM
Wired For Sound in Temecula.
I trailered my boat back from the River to San Diego then all the way up to Temecula just to go there.
If your wondering why, just go to Parker or Havasu for one Weekend. When you hear all the loud stereos take a look at the Transom and it'll say Wired For Sound 90% of the time. They specialize in boats.
909-587-6353
RD

TOBTEK
07-15-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by bigorangefan:
I need to pick an installer for my sound system very soon. Since my boat is being built in Havasu it would be nice to use a local stereo shop. Anyway, Car Toy's was reccomended by our boat builder, have any of you had any dealings with them? I would not be opposed to towing the boat to a quality shop.
If you want the cleanest install, most sano set-up you have to call a buddy of mine. EVERYONE that has seen the set-up he did in my little Laveycraft has been very impressed!!!Even the guys at DCB said it is one of the best they have seen! I work for BMW and the people we work with cant touch this. Anyway my friend who is a ENGINEER by day has been toying with opening his own "HIGHEND" stereo store. BMW,MBZ,And boats only. he has pic's of some of the cars he has done, and my boat as well. email me @ tobtek@aol.com or call me @ 760-753-6301 toby

TOBTEK
07-15-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by TOBTEK:
If you want the cleanest install, most sano set-up you have to call a buddy of mine. EVERYONE that has seen the set-up he did in my little Laveycraft has been very impressed!!!Even the guys at DCB said it is one of the best they have seen! I work for BMW and the people we work with cant touch this. Anyway my friend who is a ENGINEER by day has been toying with opening his own "HIGHEND" stereo store. BMW,MBZ,And boats only. he has pic's of some of the cars he has done, and my boat as well. email me @ tobtek@aol.com or call me @ 760-753-6301 toby
forgot to mention he is the San Diego area!