PDA

View Full Version : Ok, who's goin for beer?

hoolign
05-17-2003, 07:05 PM
there's only a handfull of people here,someones gotta be sober enough to drive :rolleyes:

topless
05-17-2003, 07:09 PM
Sorry, getting ready to ride my horse to the bar. If ya want, I can stop and pick up the beer for ya. I just don't know how long it will take me to deliver it. :confused:

NorCal Gameshow
05-17-2003, 07:10 PM
i'm working... you fly, you buy, you drink, i'll sit back and read your posts

hoolign
05-17-2003, 07:11 PM
Well....do you need directions...there's more than just me and tom up here :D

topless
05-17-2003, 07:14 PM
Tell ya what, have them deliver and put it on my tab. I think it would take me too long to get there from here.

jlnorthrup122
05-17-2003, 07:14 PM
to hell with beer I need the weather to heat up about 15 degrees it is colder than **** on the water about 8 pm around here cry
Not to mention that the ****ing rivers are flooding as usual and there is too much shit floatin in the water like trees and so on.
[ May 17, 2003, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: jlnorthrup122 ]

Kim Hanson
05-17-2003, 07:17 PM
Ya and I only drink Labbat Lite, address is in my profile. That is so nice of you fellow boaters........( . )( . )...... :D wink :p

hoolign
05-17-2003, 07:21 PM
norcal spectra:
i'm working... you fly, you buy, you drink, i'll sit back and read your posts that reminds me of a funny story
I was working on a rig in Saskatchewan and it was for this really wealthy consultant,this guy would never show up sober,or in the same vehicle,one day he went and bought a brand new decker harley,came flyin up the lease road,which is all sand...pissed to the gills, got to within 100 feet of the rig,hit a bump..he went one way the 45.000.00 harley went the other,straight into a pump jack..totalled,
we had 2 more jobs to do for him,on the last day of the last job when we were rigging everything out,his son came out to see how we were doing,when I asked him where his dad was,he said"oh..he went to pick up the plane he just bought...we were gone :D
Had to be there i guess :D

NorCal Gameshow
05-17-2003, 07:35 PM
hoolign:
norcal spectra:
i'm working... you fly, you buy, you drink, i'll sit back and read your posts that reminds me of a funny story
I was working on a rig in Saskatchewan and it was for this really wealthy consultant,this guy would never show up sober,or in the same vehicle,one day he went and bought a brand new decker harley,came flyin up the lease road,which is all sand...pissed to the gills, got to within 100 feet of the rig,hit a bump..he went one way the 45.000.00 harley went the other,straight into a pump jack..totalled,
we had 2 more jobs to do for him,on the last day of the last job when we were rigging everything out,his son came out to see how we were doing,when I asked him where his dad was,he said"oh..he went to pick up the plane he just bought...we were gone :D
Had to be there i guess :D moral to the story is... just because you are a wealthy consultant doesn't mean your smart

hoolign
05-17-2003, 07:39 PM
well being smart..and having common sense are two different things!

NorCal Gameshow
05-17-2003, 07:48 PM
true, i'll take common sense any day, good thing my old english teacher doesn't read my posts

Kim Hanson
05-17-2003, 07:51 PM
To me the moral of the story is , that anybody can be a " CONSULTANT "as long as you have a cell phone to call the oil company that makes the decisions, not that consultant!
I have seen farmers as consultants, the only thing they new was how to spread manure around fields and parked on the side of the lease and let us do the job, and took credit for a job well done!This is just the servicing part of it!
I have seen some amazing drilling consultant though.....( . )( . ).......1 that I know of! :D wink

Kim Hanson
05-17-2003, 07:53 PM
I like to live by " comman sence, isn't so comman after all ".......... wink :D