JetBoatRich
05-09-2003, 05:41 AM
RED X,
I hate when that happens :mad:

Jbb
05-09-2003, 05:49 AM
JetBoatRich:
RED X,
I hate when that happens :mad: Can you see it now?

Catmando
05-09-2003, 06:01 AM
Tell that fat cat to get off his lazy butt and write up a rat writ! :D

HCS
05-09-2003, 06:08 AM
:D :D Good one. Time for another cat attack.

hot_diggity_dog
05-09-2003, 06:12 AM
:D :D
Too funny
HDD :cool:

JetBoatRich
05-09-2003, 06:14 AM
JETBOAT BRIAN:
JetBoatRich:
RED X,
I hate when that happens :mad: Can you see it now? Very funny, watching the animal planet drinking Bud Light

Jbb
05-09-2003, 09:42 AM
JetBoatRich:
JETBOAT BRIAN:
JetBoatRich:
RED X,
I hate when that happens :mad: Can you see it now? Very funny, watching the animal planet drinking Bud Light And scratching himself....lol

spectratoad
05-09-2003, 03:48 PM
another thread that started out with the possibility of the shower cam cry
At least that pussy can't bag on me for being a "man" :D :D

RiverKitty
05-09-2003, 03:55 PM
That's not a *kitty*!
That's a "Tom-Cat"!!!
There's a big difference ya know! :p
I just realized that black thing under his right arm is the "remote control" and he's changing the channel!!! Too freakin' funny!!! :D
Speaking of Mr. Showerhead....where is he???? :confused:

topless
05-09-2003, 04:37 PM
RiverKitty:
That's not a *kitty*!
That's a "Tom-Cat"!!!
There's a big difference ya know! :p
I just realized that black thing under his right arm is the "remote control" and he's changing the channel!!! Too freakin' funny!!! :D
Speaking of Mr. Showerhead....where is he???? :confused: You *must* know the difference *cat litter*, since you're the box he shits in.

spectratoad
05-09-2003, 04:42 PM
Damn, You know everyone having a good time and you have to come in here and start stirring shit. You know Topless I really like ya cuz ya stand up and just give as well as get shit but when you just start shit for the hell of it that is when you start losing points. Come on and let's just have a girl group hug! I'll get in the middle. :D

topless
05-09-2003, 04:45 PM
spectratoad:
Damn, You know everyone having a good time and you have to come in here and start stirring shit. You know Topless I really like ya cuz ya stand up and just give as well as get shit but when you just start shit for the hell of it that is when you start losing points. Come on and let's just have a girl group hug! I'll get in the middle. :D OK Fine, group hug. (That damn inner voice keeps making me do it.) Sorry Kitty. By the way, that is a damn cute picture.
:D :D :D

DickDanger
05-09-2003, 05:43 PM
What is this showerhead business that you are always referring to? -DD Out

Kilrtoy
05-09-2003, 05:56 PM
Instead of batteries it shoots water , but they say its just as good.......

leibniz
05-09-2003, 05:59 PM
DickDanger:
What is this showerhead business that you are always referring to? -DD Out There is someone called Mr. Showerhead who pops in every now and then to clean people up ... :)

DickDanger
05-09-2003, 06:04 PM
Hmmmmmmm, well it seems to me that if there is that serious of an foul aroma problem going on, wouldnt you seek medical attention? Perhaps some baking soda or lysol would help to alleviate this. If someone is that hooked on their showerhead, they need to get out more!!! LMAO...-DD Out

leibniz
05-09-2003, 06:09 PM
By the gist of the conversation it sounds like it is more of a clean up of sticky residue as opposed to a cleaning of any foul aroma... :D :D
RK was in on a conversation with him the other day...

topless
05-09-2003, 06:09 PM
DickDanger:
Hmmmmmmm, well it seems to me that if there is that serious of an foul aroma problem going on, wouldnt you seek medical attention? Perhaps some baking soda or lysol would help to alleviate this. If someone is that hooked on their showerhead, they need to get out more!!! LMAO...-DD Out LMAO!!!! Was thinking that too, but trying to be nice. OOOpps that inner voice is talking again (Stop it inner voice) I just hate when that happens.

DickDanger
05-09-2003, 06:11 PM
LMAO...
[ May 09, 2003, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

RiverKitty
05-09-2003, 06:33 PM
DickDanger:
What is this showerhead business that you are always referring to? -DD Out Ok, let's just get this "showerhead thing" figured out here!
Since I am a single girl and am in fear of commitment, the shower works great for me! :D Kinda like "safe sex". Now I know guys use their "palms"....and I just happen to use the shower...no biggie....Right??? Everyone knows it and I have nothing to hide!
However, *someone* signed up on the forum with the username of, "Mr. Showerhead"....they even put an avatar of a showerhead with it. I have NO IDEA who this person is and will buy anyone a 6 pack if you can find out WHO it is! (ItÂ’s a *mystery*!) It was weird to be *talking* to Mr. Showerhead on the forum. Actually it was a rather original idea...but still, I have no idea *who* it is! So I was wondering *where* Mr. Showerhead went!
Ok, got it??? There is a "6 pack reward" out for anyone who finds out who the "mystery person" is!!!

Frosty_pop
05-09-2003, 06:41 PM
"Mr Showerhead" = "Tom Brown"
Now where is my 6 pack? I prefer Coronia's thanxs

Frosty_pop
05-09-2003, 06:44 PM
sorry double post
[ May 09, 2003, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: Frosty_pop ]

Tom Brown
05-09-2003, 06:47 PM
Frosty_pop:
"Mr Showerhead" = "Tom Brown"Some of you folks are waiting for me to spring up from behind every bush. :D :D :D

RiverKitty
05-09-2003, 06:47 PM
Frosty_pop:
"Mr Showerhead" = "Tom Brown"
Now where is my 6 pack? I prefer Coronia's thanxs Hey Frosty! How the heck are ya???
Just so you know, this information must be *verified*!

RiverKitty
05-09-2003, 06:48 PM
Tom Brown:
Some of you folks are waiting for me to spring up from behind every bush. :D :D :D Cute Tom!! Cute!!! :D
(He said, "bush"! Hehehehe!) :D

Tom Brown
05-09-2003, 06:53 PM
I enjoy a paranoid delusion as much as the next guy but I think the running belief is:
"any unknown screen name" = "Tom Brown"

Frosty_pop
05-09-2003, 06:53 PM
Please verify it...... Now are going to deliver this in person...... like maybe in a string bikini..... smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

RiverKitty
05-09-2003, 06:55 PM
Frosty_pop:
Please verify it...... Now are going to deliver this in person...... like maybe in a string bikini..... smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp Does Tom wear string bikini's??? :confused: eek! :D
[ May 09, 2003, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

Tom Brown
05-09-2003, 06:55 PM
Frosty_pop:
Please verify it...... Now are going to deliver this in person...... like maybe in a string bikini..... smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp Can someone translate this for me please. :confused: :confused:

Frosty_pop
05-09-2003, 06:58 PM
sorry....brain and fingers are not working together tonight....... Have the IP verified as the same and the mystery is solved..... then I would like RK to bring me the chilled 6 pack in person..... and wearing a small string bikini would be a nice added touch......

Frosty_pop
05-09-2003, 06:59 PM
Or if I'm wrong...... then no beer, just the bikini visit idea .......

RiverKitty
05-09-2003, 07:08 PM
Frosty_pop:
Or if I'm wrong...... then no beer, just the bikini visit idea ....... Ok, if your *right*, I'll do both...if your *wrong*, I'll just give ya a frosty pop....ok??? :D
...unless of course...your married, in which case, you'll only get the beer! :D

Tom Brown
05-09-2003, 07:12 PM
... so what happens now?

RiverKitty
05-09-2003, 07:16 PM
Tom Brown:
... so what happens now? I don't know. :rolleyes:
Guess I'll just go watch a few movies and see if Mr. Showerhead pops up...then we can give him the 3rd degree!!! :D

Frosty_pop
05-09-2003, 07:21 PM
RiverKitty:
Frosty_pop:
Or if I'm wrong...... then no beer, just the bikini visit idea ....... Ok, if your *right*, I'll do both...if your *wrong*, I'll just give ya a frosty pop....ok??? :D
...unless of course...your married, in which case, you'll only get the beer! :D Well...... I'm single for now..... getting married in two weeks.....does that count?

Tom Brown
05-09-2003, 07:25 PM
DickDanger:
If someone is that hooked on their showerhead, they need to get out more!!! LMAO...-DD Out I'm that hooked on my hand and I see no need to get out more. In fact, I think I get out too much and should stay in more often. :D

Tom Brown
05-09-2003, 07:48 PM
RiverKitty:
Guess I'll just go watch a few movies ...I think I'll go "watch a movie" myself. :)

spectratoad
05-09-2003, 08:13 PM
and so goes the days of our lives.........
See Topless, was that so hard??? Ok if RiverKitty gives permisssion you can post soemthing bad since you have been holding it in so long. But only with her permission. devil
RK I hope you don't give permission because I don't think she can be nice that long. :D