HCS
01-07-2003, 01:12 PM
No one cares about football I guess. sleeping
[ January 07, 2003, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

HavasuDreamin'
01-07-2003, 01:16 PM
49ers over Bucs (they have no offense)
Jets over Raiders (Jets on a roll)
Philly over Atl (you never know which Falcons will show up)
Tennessee over Pitt (Just a hunch)
:D

JetBoatRich
01-07-2003, 02:01 PM
HH I beleive the only change I would make is T.B wining.
:p

Craig
01-07-2003, 02:02 PM
HavasuDreamin':
:D 49ers, probably but Brad Johson is scheduled to start for Tampa.
Much as I'd like to see the Jets win, I don't see it.
I'm going with Atlanta
Tenn and Pitt, to close to call (IMHO)
[ January 07, 2003, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Craig ]

Havasu Hangin'
01-07-2003, 02:02 PM
JetBoatRich:
HH I beleive the only change I would make is T.B wining.There's only one "HH" around here...

HCS
01-07-2003, 02:04 PM
Alot of Raider fans would probably disagree with that. :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
01-07-2003, 02:05 PM
Havasu Hangin':
JetBoatRich:
HH I beleive the only change I would make is T.B wining.There's only one "HH" around here... I guess that would be you smile_sp

burbanite
01-07-2003, 03:20 PM
As it is the girlfriend who is the football "expert" and all three of her teams are in this weekend I suppose I should support her ........ maybe wink
Originally posted by HavasuDreamin':
With ya on the first one.
The next is tricky, two of her three teams here so I suppose I can't go wrong - Raiders cos I like the crazy mofo fans...... devil
I like Atlanta, should be a good game tho.
Gotta stay in the good books here (if you know what I mean) and take Pittsburg......as much as I think it might be different wink
Her college team did well (USC) and with all of her teams in the playoffs it's me who's on a roll.....I can piss her off about some things but not football. :)

krazykona
01-07-2003, 04:32 PM
go raiders

JESSE
01-07-2003, 04:35 PM
Just Win baby

CA Stu
01-07-2003, 04:45 PM
Does anyone know if the Superbowl is going to be broadcast in HDTV?
I bunsed up on a nice TV and I only get one HDTV channel... 509 HBO-HD. :mad:
If you've seen HDTV, you know why I'm askin' eek!
TIA
CA Stu <-- always a Rams fan, still wants to kick Tony Banks in the nuts...

24ROD
01-07-2003, 04:48 PM
Bucs over 49ers
Tenn over Pitt
Philly over Atl
Oak over Jets
Then at the end I see Chuckie and the Bucs vs Oakland in the Super Boal smile_sp

BigBoyToys
01-07-2003, 05:00 PM
24ROD:
Bucs over 49ers
Tenn over Pitt
Philly over Atl
Oak over Jets
Then at the end I see Chuckie and the Bucs vs Oakland in the Super Boal smile_sp Excellent picks!
EXACTLY the way I see it..... And Chucky is goin' DOWN!

24ROD
01-07-2003, 06:08 PM
BigBoyToys:
24ROD:
Bucs over 49ers
Tenn over Pitt
Philly over Atl
Oak over Jets
Then at the end I see Chuckie and the Bucs vs Oakland in the Super Boal smile_sp Excellent picks!
EXACTLY the way I see it..... And Chucky is goin' DOWN! BigBoyToys, yes he is.............Goin way DOWN!!!!!!!!! :D

burbanite
01-08-2003, 04:35 AM
CA Stu:
TIA
CA Stu <-- always a Rams fan, still wants to kick Tony Banks in the nuts... Yes, the Superbowl is being broadcast in High definition by ABC.
CBS will also show the AFC playoff games in HD (1080i) and Fox will show the NFC playoff games in their very inferior version (Fox Vision = 480P)
RCA and Zenith kicked in sponsorhip money to allow this to happen. Not sure about the broadcast teams for the Superbowl, when CBS did it for the 2000/2001 season the whole thing was filmed with HD cameras - separate production team and announcers. That was awsome, this time it may be an upconversion like it is with the playoffs.
The 2003 television season is rife with HD programming, don't know a thing about your area, what kind of antenna are you using? This stuff is Over The Air, I use rabbit ears and get ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, UPN and a few others sporadically.
If you have satellite then HDnet is one of the best, Mark Cuban is an advocate of HD.
Fairly soon there will be ESPN HD and a few others, things are finally looking up, for a while it sucked to be an "early adopter".

JetBoatRich
01-08-2003, 06:38 AM
I my eyes get blurry by the 2nd half I would not notice anyways wink

HCS
01-08-2003, 09:20 AM
JetBoatRich:
I my eyes get blurry by the 2nd half I would not notice anyways wink I'll toast to that. http://smiliez.de/img.php/2076.gifI'm usually half gone by then. wink
[ January 08, 2003, 09:36 AM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

gnarley
01-08-2003, 09:29 AM
Hey Burb, How's life in the off season? HA what off season, anyway who's driven the cup car for you guys? Just hadn't been following any of the changes this year & remember hearing that your driver was leaving.

CA Stu
01-08-2003, 04:03 PM
burbanite:
CA Stu:
TIA
CA Stu <-- always a Rams fan, still wants to kick Tony Banks in the nuts... Yes, the Superbowl is being broadcast in High definition by ABC.
CBS will also show the AFC playoff games in HD (1080i) and Fox will show the NFC playoff games in their very inferior version (Fox Vision = 480P)
RCA and Zenith kicked in sponsorhip money to allow this to happen. Not sure about the broadcast teams for the Superbowl, when CBS did it for the 2000/2001 season the whole thing was filmed with HD cameras - separate production team and announcers. That was awsome, this time it may be an upconversion like it is with the playoffs.
The 2003 television season is rife with HD programming, don't know a thing about your area, what kind of antenna are you using? This stuff is Over The Air, I use rabbit ears and get ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, UPN and a few others sporadically.
If you have satellite then HDnet is one of the best, Mark Cuban is an advocate of HD.
Fairly soon there will be ESPN HD and a few others, things are finally looking up, for a while it sucked to be an "early adopter". I live in Riverside, Mexico. I mean California.
I am just a bit disappointed with the fact that DirecTV has so few channels in HD. I guess I need to get off my ass and put up an over-the-air antenna.
If I put up an external antenna, run a diplexer outside the house and then a splitter on the inside, I can combine the 2 signals into one coax cable for the passage through the walls and then split it up before it hits my Hughes HDTV decoder box, right?
Thanks
Stu

burbanite
01-10-2003, 12:56 PM
I live in Riverside, Mexico. I mean California.
I am just a bit disappointed with the fact that DirecTV has so few channels in HD. I guess I need to get off my ass and put up an over-the-air antenna.
If I put up an external antenna, run a diplexer outside the house and then a splitter on the inside, I can combine the 2 signals into one coax cable for the passage through the walls and then split it up before it hits my Hughes HDTV decoder box, right?
Thanks
Stu I imagine this will work. I use rabbit ears connected directly to my decoder as I am within five miles of the transmission towers with no obstructions. I switch inputs at the television but I have cable not satellite.
How do you receive local programming now? This stuff is broadcast from the same source as the analog channels OTA, don't know if you could separate it closer to the unit if you already have a way to get your local stuff.

HavasuDreamin'
01-10-2003, 12:58 PM
24ROD:
Bucs over 49ers
Tenn over Pitt
Philly over Atl
Oak over Jets
There will be one upset this weekend guaranteed. Jets over Raiders. Just lose baby! yuk

burbanite
01-10-2003, 01:13 PM
gnarley:
Hey Burb, How's life in the off season? HA what off season, anyway who's driven the cup car for you guys? Just hadn't been following any of the changes this year & remember hearing that your driver was leaving. gnarley,
you got it, no "off season".
Testing in Florida yesterday and today, five more tests scheduled between now and the end of February. On top of that we still have another five new cars to build in that time.
As far as the Winston Cup team goes, this season we will have Stirling driving the Coors Light car, Jamie McMurray in the Chevron car and Casey Mears in the Target machine.

burbanite
01-10-2003, 01:15 PM
HavasuDreamin':
24ROD:
Bucs over 49ers
Tenn over Pitt
Philly over Atl
Oak over Jets
There will be one upset this weekend guaranteed. Jets over Raiders. Just lose baby! yuk Looks like a good weekend to be inside watching football doesn't it? How about this cold!!!! eek!

ed bullock
01-10-2003, 05:18 PM
i have been a jet fan since broadway joe. who can forget the sack exchange in the 80s. my boys will go all the way pennington is the man.

BigBoyToys
01-10-2003, 06:14 PM
Looking forward to the Raiders spanking the Jets..... And believe me, when the final second ticks off the clock in the 4th, I'll be on this board letting you Jet fans know ALL about it. :D
[ January 10, 2003, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

NEW 2 RIVER
01-10-2003, 07:17 PM
Steelers over Tenesee(maddox=cinderella story)
Tampa over SF
Phi over Atl(just because I think VIck is a 1 year wonder)
Jets over Raiders Pennington proved to be a winner at Marshall

BigBoyToys
01-10-2003, 07:50 PM
NEW 2 RIVER:
Steelers over Tenesee(maddox=cinderella story)
Tampa over SF
Phi over Atl(just because I think VIck is a 1 year wonder)
Jets over Raiders Pennington proved to be a winner at Marshall Marshall? ROFLMAO!!! So, because Pennington won a few games at Marshall( still LMAO!), I guess we can just disregard the games that Woodson, Rice, Brown, Garner, Gannon, (do I need to keep going?) have won at their colleges! LOL yep, I'm positive that 1 fella from Marshall is going to make the World a different place!
C'mon man! It's a team sport. 1 Person doesn't win a football game. You can be the best QB in the world ever, but if you don't have a good offensive line it makes no difference....you're gonna go down!
Say goodnight Pennington!

O.B eddie
01-10-2003, 07:58 PM
Every thing BBT said !! And who did exactly Marshall play as far as div 1 ranked opposition, and he is facin the raiders again did he not throw an int at the end of the last raider game??? Thank you dont be mad because indy GOTT SPANKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigBoyToys
01-10-2003, 07:59 PM
O.B eddie:
Every thing BBT said !! And who did exactly Marshall play as far as div 1 ranked opposition, and he is facin the raiders again did he not throw an int at the end of the last raider game??? Thank you dont be mad because indy GOTT SPANKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL...Very true, very true...
Raiders Rule!

NEW 2 RIVER
01-10-2003, 08:18 PM
I aint mad because Indy got spanked Im mad because San Diego got spanked by several teams
anyways You got to admire Pennington for his ability to lead a team to victory.It takes a leader to get his team to want to win.dont you Raider fans remember the Miami game.Gannon does he was on his ass for most of it.SOMEONE made Miami want to win that day.And they did

NEW 2 RIVER
01-10-2003, 08:23 PM
BTW
Marshall won more than a few games his senior year
13-0

Rayhill
01-11-2003, 04:53 AM
DollarCorn over 49ers (TB defense) :(
Jets over Raiders (Jets are on a roll) :(
Falcons over Eagles (Speed) :(
Titans over Steelers (McNair) :D
Then-
Titans over the Jets
Dollercorn over the Falcons
Then-
Titans over $Buck-an-Ear (Been there almost done it. The taste is there. Its gonna happen!) :p

O.B eddie
01-11-2003, 06:39 AM
So someone tell me is miami in the playoffs Didny think so so what does miami have to do with this conv jack A@#. And marshall never played anyone ranked in the top 10 let alone pac. 10 so sit down .. can I get (for BBT) a HEEEEE HAAAAW for all the cowboys and cowgirls!!!

GlastronGuy
01-11-2003, 06:46 AM
HARDCORE-SKI:
Alot of Raider fans would probably disagree with that. :rolleyes: The Raiders always seem to fall apart when they need it most. I expect it will happen again. But who knows.

NEW 2 RIVER
01-11-2003, 08:04 AM
posted by Ob eddie
So someone tell me is miami in the playoffs Didny think so so what does miami have to do with this conv jack A@#. And marshall never played anyone ranked in the top 10 let alone pac. 10 so sit down .. can I get (for BBT) a HEEEEE HAAAAW for all the cowboys and cowgirls!!! with post like this you probably are wonder why you have a 2 star rating in 2weeks.Hmm.
why I am responding is beyond me.
but perhaps you should read up in the post on the refrence to what one man has on a game and that will tell you abot the refrence to Miami.
In regards to giving High fives to Chad pennington
and marshall you may want to read up on this topic
unless you really beleive Byu is a nobody.No need to respond because I will not be responding back to you on this again.I refuse to begin the chilish act of name calling.enjoy the playoffs
best regards to your team

JetBoatRich
01-11-2003, 08:25 AM
GlastronGuy:
HARDCORE-SKI:
Alot of Raider fans would probably disagree with that. :rolleyes: The Raiders always seem to fall apart when they need it most. I expect it will happen again. But who knows. I hope they do, but they look pretty good right now.

Wet Dream
01-11-2003, 08:39 AM
Some of you guys are on crack...
49ers
Steelers
Raiders
Falcons

JetBoatRich
01-11-2003, 09:08 AM
Wet Dream:
Its the good stuff :D

BigBoyToys
01-11-2003, 05:47 PM
Raiders would have been superbowl champs last year, absent a bad call by a ref.... Don't think for a moment that the refs don't remember that and also the team "walkout" on the refs at the beginning of this year. Look to see the Raiders actually GETTING a few calls for once. and the refs are being really cautious after last weeks 9ers game
Raiders all the way! Superbowl champs for 2003
[ January 11, 2003, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

sandblasted
01-11-2003, 06:40 PM
Raiders over jets...again!...
I think they just match up better against them..
I'm hoping to see Raiders vs Tampa Bay in the super bowl....

JetBoatRich
01-11-2003, 06:57 PM
sandblasted:
I'm hoping to see Raiders vs Tampa Bay in the super bowl.... Would be fun wouldn't it Greg

BigBoyToys
01-11-2003, 07:50 PM
JetBoatRich:
sandblasted:
I'm hoping to see Raiders vs Tampa Bay in the super bowl.... Would be fun wouldn't it Greg I'd love to see that! And better than the game would be the stupid look on Chucky's face as his ex-team was beating him handily... Break out the VCR's folks! Raiders vs. Bucs in the Superbowl and you don't want to miss Chucky's expressions! LOL

RiverKitty
01-11-2003, 08:04 PM
"Death to the Raiders!!!"
I don't care who wins the Superbowl....just *not* the Raiders!!!!
Raiders = evil, Evil, EVIL!!!! devil
But other than that, I hope everyone is doing well! ;o)
Cheers ~RK :D

JetBoatRich
01-11-2003, 08:05 PM
RiverKitty:
"Death to the Raiders!!!"
I don't care who wins the Superbowl....just *not* the Raiders!!!!
Raiders = evil, Evil, EVIL!!!! devil
But other than that, I hope everyone is doing well! ;o)
Cheers ~RK :D Very Good RiverKitty

BigBoyToys
01-11-2003, 09:27 PM
Oh man! That just ain't right! Death to the Raiders? Now I'm worried :rolleyes: ROFLMAO!

BigBoyToys
01-11-2003, 09:28 PM
A team who's claim to fame that includes a "black hole" can't be all that bad :D
Go Raiders! :p

NMlakerat
01-12-2003, 12:16 AM
new 2 river check e mail...

NEW 2 RIVER
01-12-2003, 12:46 AM
No email?

24ROD
01-12-2003, 07:37 AM
Wet Dream:
49ers
Steelers
Raiders
Falcons Wet Dream; Now it is obvious who is realy on Crack smile_sp

BigBoyToys
01-12-2003, 08:40 AM
24ROD:
Wet Dream:
49ers
Steelers
Raiders
Falcons Wet Dream; Now it is obvious who is realy on Crack smile_sp Well, so far you're 0-2 there. I'm thinking by the end of today, 1-4 sounds about right. With the Bucs and RAIDERS winning today.

Wet Dream
01-12-2003, 09:22 AM
Can I revise my picks?? :D LMAO
I was really dissappointed in the Steeler game.
Oh well, I still have the 49ers and Oakland to look forward to.

riverliver
01-12-2003, 10:29 AM
http://www.theraiderssuck.com/funny_uploads/New%20Raider%20Uniforms.gif :D

RiverKitty
01-12-2003, 12:36 PM
Hehehehe! How cute! (see above)
---------------------------------
Looks like the Bucs have opened up a can of whoop ass on the 49'ers! 31 to 6 in the 4th quarter. It'll take a miracle for the 49'ers to pull out of this one!
---------------------------------
Now patientily awaiting the start of the Jets/Raiders game! Whew! The stress is killing me!!! ;o) Win or loose, the bonus is....I never made any bets on *this* game!!! *evil grin* ;o)
[ January 12, 2003, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

JetBoatRich
01-12-2003, 12:39 PM
9r's are done now, no all Bay City SuperBowl

RiverKitty
01-12-2003, 01:13 PM
Woo Hoo! The Bucs Win!!! :D
My sincere condolences to the 49'ers.
Now to change the channel for the Jets/Raiders game!
Gotta love football!!! ;o)

riverliver
01-12-2003, 01:51 PM
http://www.theraiderssuck.com/uploads/raidershugefan.jpg
pig_flyi jawdrop

RiverKitty
01-12-2003, 01:56 PM
Now *that's* a true Raiders Fan!!! ;o)

riverliver
01-12-2003, 02:10 PM
http://www.theraiderssuck.com/funny_uploads/Osama%20Bin%20Raider.jpg
J/K :D

missboatnam1
01-12-2003, 02:45 PM
that chick is sick RL, you know mr b is a raider die hard fan!!! :rolleyes: eek!

Johnwithjm
01-12-2003, 02:48 PM
RL now that is some funny shit :D :D

riverliver
01-12-2003, 03:27 PM
Tina Mae
Your avatar is funny :D wink
http://www.theraiderssuck.com/funny_uploads/fatcholoresponse.jpg
Good luck Jim
10 to 10, half time :confused: eek!

RiverKitty
01-12-2003, 03:29 PM
Half time, Jets/Raiders tied 10/10!
Stress! Football is NOT good for my ulcer!!! ;o)

BigBoyToys
01-12-2003, 03:29 PM
Whew....30 minutes down, 30 minutes to go. I wish the Raiders would start playing some pass defense. Cover those guys and put some damn pressure on Pennington!

riverliver
01-12-2003, 03:30 PM
Half time, gota run to the snack bar !!! eek!
http://www.theraiderssuck.com/funny_uploads/RaidersConcessionStandProducts.jpg

BigBoyToys
01-12-2003, 03:35 PM
Hey RiverLiver....forgot Janikowski's snack of choice....What was it?
[ January 12, 2003, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

RiverKitty
01-12-2003, 04:40 PM
Well, looks like the Raiders opened up a can of Whoop Ass on the Jets! Fourth quater and the Raiders lead 27 - 10. burningm

BigBoyToys
01-12-2003, 05:03 PM
Raiders 30 Jets 10 1:31 left in the game.....YAHOO!! Where ya at New2River? Where's your Boy Pennington now? Probably has to go home to mommy and cry after the game eek! :D
oh....That's it. End of game. Raiders spanked the Jets 30-10. Like I said, Raiders and Bucs in the Big Game and Chucky is goin' down! :D

24ROD
01-12-2003, 05:08 PM
BigBoyToys:
24ROD:
Bucs over 49ers
Tenn over Pitt
Philly over Atl
Oak over Jets
EXACTLY the way I see it..... And Chucky is goin' DOWN! BigBoyToys, I guess we should have bin in Vegas gambling......... :D

BigBoyToys
01-12-2003, 05:09 PM
LOL...Yep! I NEVER bet against the Raiders. I don't care what the point spread is..... I've been a Raider faithful for 32 years now, think I could ever change? NO WAY...Who would want to! :cool:
[ January 12, 2003, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

burbanite
01-12-2003, 06:25 PM
I'm 1-4 this week so don't ask me for my picks for next week!!!!!
Errr..go Raiders..........

BigBoyToys
01-12-2003, 06:38 PM
BigBoyToys:
24ROD:
Wet Dream:
49ers
Steelers
Raiders
Falcons Wet Dream; Now it is obvious who is realy on Crack smile_sp Well, so far you're 0-2 there. I'm thinking by the end of today, 1-4 sounds about right. With the Bucs and RAIDERS winning today. Don't ya hate it when I'm right? :D LOL
Ok, I'm telling ya's. It's going to be The Raiders and the Bucs in the SuperBowl. Raiders are going to have a tough time containing McNair next week, and the Bucs will have a tough time containing McNabb, but when the gun sounds and the dust settles, it will definitely be the Raiders and Bucs.

sandblasted
01-12-2003, 06:56 PM
riverliver:
http://www.theraiderssuck.com/uploads/raidershugefan.jpg
pig_flyi jawdrop Now thats one "black hole" I want to avoid!!
I think even Lincoln Kennedy would be afraid of that!

Wet Dream
01-12-2003, 07:07 PM
Ok ok ok, one out of four is better than nothing. :)
I'll agree with the Raiders and Bucs in the big game.

24RODjr
01-12-2003, 07:16 PM
I'm just wondering where all the Haters are at that said the J-E-T-S were the *hottest* team in the NFL....riiiiiiiiiiight
Bring on the Flaming Thumbtacks....They're goin' down next weekend!!!!

mbrown2
01-12-2003, 07:17 PM
Go Raiders...just got home from Parker, and listened on AM all the way home...
GO Raiders...and F&CK the Raider Haters...

24RODjr
01-12-2003, 07:29 PM
Mike,
I knew I liked you. Shot you 5*'s for the raider sentiment...
RAIDERS ALL THE WAY!

NEW 2 RIVER
01-12-2003, 07:43 PM
posted by bigboytoys Raiders 30 Jets 10 1:31 left in the game.....YAHOO!! Where ya at New2River? Where's your Boy Pennington now? Probably has to go home to mommy and cry after the game Im right here to take my medicine.But you got to give Pennington credit.It was only his 2nd year in the NFL and only his first year as a starter
and not the whole season.round 2 of the playoffs not bad?The kids only got Cherbet to throw to.All excuses aside I will say the Raiders beat the Jets in every catagory today.
got to go jump on the Titans bandwagon now.
WIll SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP THE RAIDERS :D

BigBoyToys
01-12-2003, 08:25 PM
Tennesee is not going to be able to cover the Raiders receivers....How many points did the Raiders score on them this year in the regular season game?? Was it 52? LOL

mbrown2
01-12-2003, 09:03 PM
24RODjr:
Mike,
RAIDERS ALL THE WAY! I'm throwin 5 back atcha like a Gannon Pass to Rice.....Raaaaadddddaaaaahhhh Naaaatttiiiiooonnn
:D :) :D
[ January 12, 2003, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: mbrown2 ]

BigBoyToys
01-12-2003, 09:11 PM
mbrown2:
24RODjr:
Mike,
RAIDERS ALL THE WAY! I'm throwin 5 back atcha like a Gannon Pass to Rice.....Raaaaadddddaaaaahhhh Naaaatttiiiiooonnn
:D :) :D Well, I'm giving ya's both a 5 for understanding that if it ain't the RAIDERS....it ain't football!

mbrown2
01-12-2003, 09:23 PM
BigBoyToys:
mbrown2:
24RODjr:
Mike,
:D :) :D Well, I'm giving ya's both a 5 for understanding that if it ain't the RAIDERS....it ain't football! "Gannon rolls around and tosses 5 stars back to BigBoyToys, and the score sends the Raider Fans into a Frenzy and they are tearing the place apart"
Go Raiders burningm .........Jets pig_flyi

BigBoyToys
01-13-2003, 06:17 AM
Latest line has Philadelphia by 3 1/2 pts and the Raiders by 7 points :D
Go Raiders!

RiverKitty
01-13-2003, 08:23 AM
Woo Hoo! Go Broncos!
Oh yea, I keep forgetting their not in the playoffs! *pout* Maybe *next* year! ;o)
Anyways, gotta love football!
So the question of the moment is WHO will be going to the SuperBowl???
Conference Championships
Sunday, Jan. 19
Tampa Bay at Philadelphia, 3:00 pm on FOX
Tennessee at Oakland, 6:30 pm on CBS
Super Bowl XXXVII
Sunday, Jan. 26
Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego, Calif.
6:00 pm on ABC
AFC-NFC Pro Bowl
Sunday, Feb. 2
Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, Hawaii
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/J2.JPG

HCS
01-13-2003, 08:27 AM
I'm a 49er fan. cry Boy did they fall flat on there faces.
So now I go to my back up Go Raiders. I would like to see Raider Bucks Superbowl.
Maybe the 49ers should play the Jets to see who's worse. :p

RiverKitty
01-13-2003, 08:33 AM
HARDCORE-SKI:
Maybe the 49ers should play the Jets to see who's worse. :p LOL! Good one!!!! :D

RiverKitty
01-17-2003, 04:43 AM
Woo Hoo! Football weekend again!!!
WHO WILL BE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL????
Football gives me an ulcer!
The Raiders just CANNOT win!!! :mad:
Anyone else....just NOT the Raiders!!!
Raiders = Evil!!!! devil

BigBoyToys
01-17-2003, 05:33 AM
RAIDERS all the way! :D

RiverKitty
01-17-2003, 05:34 AM
BigBoyToys:
RAIDERS all the way! :D Ya! All the way OUT of the playoffs!!! Yuk, yuk, yuk!!! ;o)

JetBoatRich
01-17-2003, 06:37 AM
RiverKitty:
BigBoyToys:
RAIDERS all the way! :D Ya! All the way OUT of the playoffs!!! Yuk, yuk, yuk!!! ;o) They good right now, I would love to see a loss by the Raiders, but they do have the MVP.
"Remember The Titans"

beached 1
01-17-2003, 06:41 AM
RK, how can you hate the team that gave your best LB another chance at a ring. :)
"Everybody's got great football
players, everybody's got good
athletes, but mentally are you
tough enough? Mentally, do
you believe you're going to
win? And this group believes
we're going to win." -
Raiders LB Bill RomanowskiThe Raiders and the Eagles will be in the SB. The Badboys of the AFC meet the Badboys of the NFC. But the Dark Side will prevail in the end.
:cool:

beached 1
01-17-2003, 06:47 AM
JetBoatRich:
"Remember The Titans" It was 52 to 25. I remember them like it was yesterday. wink

RiverKitty
01-17-2003, 06:51 AM
(Don't tell anyone I said this!)
But the Raiders have been playing good ball this year....and there is a great possibility they *might* go to the SuperBowl....but I really, REALLY, hope they loose!!!
Nothing personal to their *nice* fans, it's just that the Raiders are an *evil/mean* team! Their sportsmanship sucks! They'd just as soon break an opponents neck to win a game than to play fair. And how about thier *evil* fans??? I guess I just don't have a lot of respect for the teams values in general. But to be fair, they have played pretty decent ball this year. Plus, I LOVE the Oakland California....just not their football team.

RiverKitty
01-17-2003, 06:54 AM
beached 1:
RK, how can you hate the team that gave your best LB another chance at a ring. :)
"Everybody's got great football
players, everybody's got good
athletes, but mentally are you
tough enough? Mentally, do
you believe you're going to
win? And this group believes
we're going to win." -
Raiders LB Bill RomanowskiThe Raiders and the Eagles will be in the SB. The Badboys of the AFC meet the Badboys of the NFC. But the Dark Side will prevail in the end.
:cool: Loosing Romanowski was a HUGE mistake! I loved that guy!!! He has always been a *pitbull* when it comes to football. He was & still is awsome. I can't believe we don't have him anymore!!! cry

beached 1
01-17-2003, 07:13 AM
No worries RK. :)
but did you catch the chicken sh*t roll up block one of your guys threw on a Charger this year? Took him out for the season. Sorry I forgot the names, but my point is that the Broncos are no sweethearts.

beached 1
01-17-2003, 07:17 AM
RiverKitty:
Loosing Romanowski was a HUGE mistake! I loved that guy!!! He has always been a *pitbull* when it comes to football. He was & still is awsome. I can't believe we don't have him anymore!!! cry I remember last year when he knocked Gannon unconcious for a few seconds. Man, I hated him then. If we can't beat him, we hire em . wink

JetBoatRich
01-17-2003, 07:21 AM
Stupid (http://www.ladyofthecake.com/mel/saddles/sounds/applause.wav)

RiverKitty
01-17-2003, 07:21 AM
beached 1:
RiverKitty:
Loosing Romanowski was a HUGE mistake! I loved that guy!!! He has always been a *pitbull* when it comes to football. He was & still is awsome. I can't believe we don't have him anymore!!! cry I remember last year when he knocked Gannon unconcious for a few seconds. Man, I hated him then. If we can't beat him, we hire em . wink Well, I must admit, Romo always did have a *little* Raider blood in him. Guess he probably feels right at home now.

JetBoatRich
01-17-2003, 10:35 AM
RiverKitty I had the same conversation several times this week. wink

RiverKitty
01-18-2003, 02:27 PM
Woo Whoo!
Just *one* more day before the "axe falls"!!!
Then the question will remain, WHO will be going to the SuperBowl??? eek!
Conference Championships
Sunday, Jan. 19
Tampa Bay at Philadelphia, 3:00 pm on FOX
Tennessee at Oakland, 6:30 pm on CBS
Super Bowl XXXVII
Sunday, Jan. 26
Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego, Calif.
6:00 pm on ABC
[ January 18, 2003, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

NEW 2 RIVER
01-18-2003, 03:08 PM
Lord please hear my prayers:
Please help the old Eddie George to show up to at least one game this year and let it be against Oakland.Also please do the same for Jevon Kearse. :D
Yes Im on the titan bandwagon now and anybody else playing the Raiders.

RiverKitty
01-18-2003, 04:09 PM
NEW 2 RIVER:
Please help the old Eddie George to show up to at least one game this year and let it be against Oakland.Also please do the same for Jevon Kearse. :D
Yes Im on the titan bandwagon now and anybody else playing the Raiders. Ya BABY!!! :D

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 11:51 AM
"Are You Ready For Some Football!!!!"
Well folks!
The countdown begins before the start of the NFL Football - NFC Championship Game:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Philadelphia Eagles
and the NFL Football - AFC Championship Game:
Tennessee Titans at Oakland Raiders!!
Hope all your bet's have been placed!
Woo Hoo! Let's Play some ball!!! :D

riverliver
01-19-2003, 12:05 PM
http://www.theraiderssuck.com/funny_uploads/Superbowl_37.jpg

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 12:11 PM
Wow!
Philly scores within' the first two plays of the first quarter!
Looks like their off to a good start!

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 12:23 PM
RiverKitty:
Wow!
Philly scores within' the first two plays of the first quarter!
Looks like their off to a good start! I knew you would be on the game!

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 12:28 PM
JetBoatRich:
I knew you would be on the game! Hehehehe! Rich, you know me too well!!! ;o)
Yup, I'll be glued to both football games for the remainder of the day. I guess I have no life, eh??? Oh well, who cares! I LOVE football!
Now that Denver is out, I really don't care who wins....errr except for....well, "you know who"!!! *evil grin*
Best seat in the house.....sitting in front of my computer & the T.V. at the same time! It just can't get better than THAT!!! ;o)

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 12:32 PM
RiverKitty:
JetBoatRich:
I knew you would be on the game! Hehehehe! Rich, you know me too well!!! ;o)
Yup, I'll be glued to both football games for the remainder of the day. I guess I have no life, eh??? Oh well, who cares! I LOVE football!
Now that Denver is out, I really don't care who wins....errr except for....well, "you know who"!!! *evil grin*
Best seat in the house.....sitting in front of my computer & the T.V. at the same time! It just can't get better than THAT!!! ;o) We are glued to both :D

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 12:32 PM
Wow! The Eagles intercept the ball!
The Bucs better get their shiznit together if THEY expect to win THIS game!

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 12:33 PM
RiverKitty:
Wow! The Eagles intercept the ball!
The Bucs better get their shiznit together if THEY expect to win THIS game! We are going for the Eagles on this one

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 12:38 PM
JetBoatRich:
]We are going for the Eagles on this one Oh, Ok!
Then "Go Eagles"!!! Whoo Hoooo! :D

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 12:46 PM
Finally, the Bucs make a TD after a 70 yard run!
Looks like the Bucs are BACK in the game...ahead now 10 - 7, first quarter!
(By the way, if you haven't noticed, I'm your "on-line" sports announcer!) Hehehehe!!! ;o)

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 01:04 PM
RiverKitty:
Finally, the Bucs make a TD after a 70 yard run!
Looks like the Bucs are BACK in the game...ahead now 10 - 7, first quarter!
(By the way, if you haven't noticed, I'm your "on-line" sports announcer!) Hehehehe!!! ;o) Play-By-Play by Kitty
That was a great 70 yard run. How about the Eagles Defense the next set

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 01:09 PM
Eagles kick a field goal...evens the score 10-10, second quarter!!!
Ok, off to the kitchen for a cold one & some chips!!! ;o)

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 01:11 PM
RiverKitty:
Eagles kick a field goal...evens the score 10-10, second quarter!!!
Ok, off to the kitchen for a cold one & some chips!!! ;o) Got me beat, no beer yet

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 01:16 PM
JetBoatRich:
Got me beat, no beer yet WELL! Get with the program!!!
What's a game without "a cold one & some chips"???

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 01:18 PM
RiverKitty:
JetBoatRich:
Got me beat, no beer yet WELL! Get with the program!!!
What's a game without "a cold one & some chips"??? Just opened one up!

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 01:25 PM
Dam T.B. scored

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 01:27 PM
JetBoatRich:
Just opened one up! What about the chips???
Bucs just score and pull ahead in the 2nd quarter 17 - 10!
What a game! What a game! :D

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 01:54 PM
Half Time!
Ja Rule & Ashanti performing!

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 02:03 PM
RiverKitty:
JetBoatRich:
Just opened one up! What about the chips???
Bucs just score and pull ahead in the 2nd quarter 17 - 10!
What a game! What a game! :D No chips right now, peanuts and Beer

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 02:10 PM
Third quarter: Eagles fumble, Bucs recover!
And the "plot thickens"!!!
[ January 19, 2003, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 02:14 PM
RiverKitty:
Third quarter: Eagles fumble, Bucs recover!
And the "plot thickens"!!! I agree, Come on eagles!

BigBoyToys
01-19-2003, 02:28 PM
This game is just straight up boring! There's more excitement in the commercials...
[ January 19, 2003, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 02:39 PM
BigBoyToys:
This game is just straight up boring! There's more excitement in the commercials... How about that Soccer Commercial!
LOL

beer hunter
01-19-2003, 02:41 PM
LMAO :D :D

BigBoyToys
01-19-2003, 02:42 PM
Oh yeah...That soccer commercial was funny! ROFLMAO!!
I can just picture that happening. Looks like something I'd have done as a teen :D Gotta get me a pair of them shoes eek!

BigBoyToys
01-19-2003, 02:43 PM
Ok, time to go back to sleep....I mean, watch the game.
Can't wait until the Raiders game!
GO RAIDERS

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 02:46 PM
Wake Up eagles!

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 02:54 PM
Wow! I got distracted there for a moment and the Bucs are ahead now 20 - 10!
Obviously I missed *something*!
Boring or not....it's still football!
Trust me, I'll be watchin' that Raider's game like a *hawk*!!!!!!!!!!

BigBoyToys
01-19-2003, 02:56 PM
JetBoatRich:
Wake Up eagles! LOL! Yep. WTF are they doing out there? Every time they actually gain more than 5 yards there's a penalty....
Neither team deserves to win this one, but the way it's going, look to see the Bucs and Raiders in SuperBowl 37

BigBoyToys
01-19-2003, 02:57 PM
RiverKitty:
Wow! I got distracted there for a moment and the Bucs are ahead now 20 - 10!
Obviously I missed *something*!
Boring or not....it's still football!
Trust me, I'll be watchin' that Raider's game like a *hawk*!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh yes...The RAIDERS!! RAIDERS ALL THE WAY!!
Ain't you that Bronco fan? LOL I see the Broncos just fired the QB coach... Now, if they could just find a QB maybe the next QB coach will be able to keep his job longer than a year eek!
[ January 19, 2003, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 03:03 PM
Come on Titans

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 03:12 PM
WTF!!!
Bucs intercept & make a touch down!!!!!!
Looks like the Bucs are headed for the SuperBowl!

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 03:13 PM
RiverKitty:
WTF!!!
Bucs intercept & make a touch down!!!!!!
Looks like the Bucs are headed for the SuperBowl! Nobody tried to tackle him after he got the ball frown

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 03:19 PM
BigBoyToys:
Ahhh yes...The BRONCOS!! BRONCOS ALL THE WAY!!
Ain't you that Bronco fan? LOL I see the Broncos just fired the QB coach... Now, if they could just find a QB maybe the next QB coach will be able to keep his job longer than a year eek! YUP! I'm *that* Broncos fan baby!!!
Who did they fire? The QB Griese or the coach Shanahan???
I agree IF it is Griese....he NEEDS to go!
We (the Broncos) NEED to find *another* Elway!

BigBoyToys
01-19-2003, 03:45 PM
Opppsss....Nope, it was the Falcons that fired their QB coach. And yes, the Broncos need a QB.

BigBoyToys
01-19-2003, 03:49 PM
1st and Goal RAIDERS!! YES!!!

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 03:50 PM
BigBoyToys:
Opppsss....Nope, it was the Falcons that fired their QB coach. And yes, the Broncos need a QB. I was wondering what you were talking about :D

BigBoyToys
01-19-2003, 03:51 PM
YAHOO!!!! TOUCHDOWN RAIDERS!!! :D :D

21rayson
01-19-2003, 03:53 PM
how about them raiders go norcal :D

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 04:06 PM
BigBoyToys:
YAHOO!!!! TOUCHDOWN RAIDERS!!! :D :D Touchdown Titans wink

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 05:02 PM
Man! Romo's on the WRONG team!
I WANT HIM BACK!!!

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 05:03 PM
RiverKitty:
Man! Romo's on the WRONG team!
I WANT HIM BACK!!! He did wrong things in Denver, I liked him but he couldn't stay out of trouble

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 05:05 PM
JetBoatRich:
He did wrong things in Denver, I liked him but he couldn't stay out of trouble That's why he's playing for the Raiders now. Perfect match!

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 05:11 PM
Woo Hoo! QB McNair makes a TD!!! OUCH!!!
Titans ahead 17-14!
Titans kicker get injured!
What next???? :confused:

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 05:22 PM
Second quarter...Raider's make a touchdown & regains the lead at 21 - 17!!!
"And the crowd goes wild!!!"

Mrs Big Boy Toys
01-19-2003, 05:28 PM
Fumble...Raiders ball....GO RAIDERS.. :)
[ January 19, 2003, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 05:33 PM
Raider's make a field goal & leads by 24 -17!
Now for half time & L.L. Cool Jay performs!

BigBoyToys
01-19-2003, 05:37 PM
Now THIS is an exciting game :D The Raiders better win...... :p

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 05:41 PM
RiverKitty:
Raider's make a field goal & leads by 24 -17!
Now for half time & L.L. Cool Jay performs! Play By Play

BigBoyToys
01-19-2003, 05:42 PM
What's an LL Cool J anyways?
[ January 19, 2003, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 05:43 PM
BigBoyToys:
Waht's an LL Cool J anyways? LMAO
:D :D :D

BigBoyToys
01-19-2003, 05:43 PM
Oh....I see now. Another one of those guys who talks while a disc is playing and calls himself a singer

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 06:16 PM
Titan who, one more turnover and for get it! :confused:

lambertjr
01-19-2003, 06:28 PM
It looks like it will be the Bucs' and the Raiders.
I'm looking forward to it.
Buccaneers 33 Raiders 21 ........(maybe?)

riverliver
01-19-2003, 06:31 PM
Tennessee 24
Oakland 27
IT'S NOT over yet !!! eek!

BigBoyToys
01-19-2003, 06:41 PM
lambertjr:
It looks like it will be the Bucs' and the Raiders.
I'm looking forward to it.
Buccaneers 33 Raiders 21 ........(maybe?) Tampa Bay...Score 33 points? ROFLMAO!!! That's funny. Maybe in 2 games combined eek!

BigBoyToys
01-19-2003, 06:43 PM
TOUCHDOWN RAIDERS!!!
"And he's off like a bull with gas" Damn I love that soccer commercial! LOL
[ January 19, 2003, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
01-19-2003, 07:06 PM
TOUCHDOWN RAIDERS AGAIN!!! :D :D :D That should do it. :D Raiders and Bucs, next Sunday, San Diego. wink
Time to go wipe that smurk off of Chucky's face eek! :D :D

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 07:13 PM
BigBoyToys:
TOUCHDOWN RAIDERS AGAIN!!! That should do it. Raiders and Bucs, next Sunday, San Diego. Boy ya got THAT right!
Lookin' forward to those *commercials*!!! :D

mbrown2
01-19-2003, 07:14 PM
NEW 2 RIVER:
Yes Im on the titan bandwagon now and anybody else playing the Raiders. The Lord must be a Raider, or deaf....I thinking the former. wink :p wink

mbrown2
01-19-2003, 07:17 PM
riverliver:
IT'S NOT over yet !!! eek! As the legendary Chick Hearn would have said, its in the Refrigerator, eggs are cooling, the butters getting hard, and the Jello's giggling..

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 07:24 PM
Raiders tore the Titans up the second half, come on Tampa Bay Bucs. eek!

BigBoyToys
01-19-2003, 07:52 PM
Here it is, my prediction for the Superbowl.
Raiders by 12
I did get ALL of the playoff games right :D :D
I should've went to Vegas..

sandblasted
01-19-2003, 08:28 PM
JetBoatRich:
Raiders tore the Titans up the second half, come on Tampa Bay Bucs. eek! C'mon rich: I know you're a big time Broncos fan and can't stand to see the Raiders in the super bowl...too bad..
GO RAIDERS!!!!
I can't wait to see chucky cry when his Buc's loose!!

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 08:29 PM
sandblasted:
JetBoatRich:
Raiders tore the Titans up the second half, come on Tampa Bay Bucs. eek! C'mon rich: I know you're a big time Broncos fan and can't stand to see the Raiders in the super bowl...too bad..
GO RAIDERS!!!!
I can't wait to see chucky cry when his Buc's loose!! Got me Greg cry cry
I want to see a better game than today? :confused:

24RODjr
01-19-2003, 08:39 PM
AAAAH yeah!!!
where are the haters now?!?!

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 08:41 PM
24RODjr:
AAAAH yeah!!!
where are the haters now?!?! I'm still here! eek!

24RODjr
01-19-2003, 08:48 PM
Still here and eatin' your words! :D

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 08:50 PM
24RODjr:
Still here and eatin' your words! :D you say you swallow those words
[ January 19, 2003, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

24RODjr
01-19-2003, 08:53 PM
JetBoatRich:
24RODjr:
Still here and eatin' your words! :D Just to swallow...JBR....tryin' to tell us something? smile_sp :D smile_sp

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 08:55 PM
24RODjr:
JetBoatRich:
24RODjr:
Still here and eatin' your words! :D Just to swallow...JBR....tryin' to tell us something? smile_sp :D smile_sp wrong! :o
I hate when that happens :D

24RODjr
01-19-2003, 08:57 PM
:D :D :D :D

mbrown2
01-19-2003, 09:06 PM
Freudian (or Raider Hater) slip

24RODjr
01-19-2003, 09:07 PM
somethin' like that! :D

sandblasted
01-19-2003, 09:07 PM
I can't wait to see the "Black Hole" move down to San Diego for the game next week..it will be just like home game, sort of like every Raider-Charger game played in San Diego!! :D

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 09:13 PM
sandblasted:
I can't wait to see the "Black Hole" move down to San Diego for the game next week..it will be just like home game, sort of like every Raider-Charger game played in San Diego!! :D A lot of People like "CHUCKY", a few friends are going down to be in the parking lot for the game. No tickets for the game, just the partying
[ January 19, 2003, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

24RODjr
01-19-2003, 09:13 PM
You know it! Another home game for the raiders...then they'll be back in it in a few more years...after the salary cap woes subside.

mbrown2
01-19-2003, 09:17 PM
sandblasted:
I can't wait to see the "Black Hole" move down to San Diego for the game next week..it will be just like home game, sort of like every Raider-Charger game played in San Diego!! :D There you go hitting those Charger fans while there team is out playing golf and watching the games today with rest of us... :) :p wink
Go Raiders devil

sandblasted
01-19-2003, 09:30 PM
mbrown2:
sandblasted:
I can't wait to see the "Black Hole" move down to San Diego for the game next week..it will be just like home game, sort of like every Raider-Charger game played in San Diego!! :D There you go hitting those Charger fans while there team is out playing golf and watching the games today with rest of us... :) :p wink
Go Raiders devil I think Junior Seau needs a super bowl ring...too bad the only way he'll get it is for Al Davis to bring him to the Raiders!!

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 09:44 PM
24RODjr:
AAAAH yeah!!!
where are the haters now?!?! STILL HERE!!! devil

Raskal
01-19-2003, 10:42 PM
go bucs kick the raiders ass go chucky :D

mbrown2
01-19-2003, 11:00 PM
Bring on the Tampa Bay Schmuck's Chuck, so the Raiders can TAMP that ass.
Go Raiders. devil

24ROD
01-20-2003, 05:22 PM
24ROD:
Bucs over 49ers
Tenn over Pitt
Philly over Atl
Oak over Jets
Then at the end I see Chuckie and the Bucs vs Oakland in the Super Boal smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

JetBoatRich
01-20-2003, 07:06 PM
Did you see the security for the game. You have to park 5 miles away and take a bus in? :o :confused: :o

boat_Girl
01-20-2003, 08:17 PM
You gotta love those Raiders. :)

RiverKitty
01-23-2003, 12:31 AM
Well, Super Bowl XXXVII is just around the corner!!! Woo Hoo! Those commercials are going to kick ass!
Yes, I have a bad feeling the Raider's *may* win the SuperBowl, but I *really* hope the Buc's win!!!
Anybody care to make some *wagers*??? ;o)

JetBoatRich
01-23-2003, 04:19 AM
Just want to see a good game :confused:
[ January 23, 2003, 04:20 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

beached 1
01-23-2003, 06:27 AM
RiverKitty:
Well, Super Bowl XXXVII is just around the corner!!! Woo Hoo! Those commercials are going to kick ass!
Yes, I have a bad feeling the Raider's *may* win the SuperBowl, but I *really* hope the Buc's win!!!
Anybody care to make some *wagers*??? ;o) [/b]
I have to admit, I'm a little scared. No one knows the Raiders playbook better than the guy who wrote it. But what the hell, You're on!
What do ya wanna bet? How about loser has to post a pic of themselves wearing the winners fav team jersey? :)

JetBoatRich
01-23-2003, 06:51 AM
beached 1:
RiverKitty:
I have to admit, I'm a little scared. No one knows the Raiders playbook better than the guy who wrote it. But what the hell, You're on!
What do ya wanna bet? How about loser has to post a pic of themselves wearing the winners fav team jersey? :) I'm In!

beached 1
01-23-2003, 07:14 AM
JetBoatRich:
beached 1:
RiverKitty:
What do ya wanna bet? How about loser has to post a pic of themselves wearing the winners fav team jersey? :) I'm In! You're on. :)
BTW, no point spread BS. Whoever wins, wins.

snappertapper
01-23-2003, 07:17 AM
its gonna be 28-21 bucs win

RiverKitty
01-23-2003, 05:43 PM
Trista (The bachelorette) will be at the SuperBowl! (Oh Joy!)
Ooooo! Ahhhh! wink
[ January 23, 2003, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

JetBoatRich
01-23-2003, 08:19 PM
Beached1,
I am a Bronco Fan. :cool:
You have the sweatshirt ready? :)
Points don't get you the trophy, so I wouldn't expect it :D

RiverKitty
01-23-2003, 08:50 PM
There's no way in devil I'm ever wearing a Raider's Jersey!!!!

beached 1
01-24-2003, 05:14 AM
RiverKitty:
There's no way in devil I'm ever wearing a Raider's Jersey!!!! Are you a RiverKitty or a Scaredy Cat? wink

beached 1
01-24-2003, 05:29 AM
JetBoatRich:
Beached1,
Points don't get you the trophy, so I wouldn't expect it :D I know yuk
I wouldn't touch one unless I was out of toilet paper. I'm sure you don't have a Raider jersey either. :cool:
How about we give the loser until the following tuesday (beacuse if it's me, I will have a raging hangover mon) to buy the winners jersey, snap a pic and post it in this thread. :)

JetBoatRich
01-24-2003, 06:43 AM
beached 1:
JetBoatRich:
Beached1,
Points don't get you the trophy, so I wouldn't expect it :D I know yuk
I wouldn't touch one unless I was out of toilet paper. I'm sure you don't have a Raider jersey either. :cool:
How about we give the loser until the following tuesday (beacuse if it's me, I will have a raging hangover mon) to buy the winners jersey, snap a pic and post it in this thread. :) I will post a picture Sunday Night, if (god don't let it happen) the Raiders Win!
My neighbor across the street is throwing the Party this year and he is a huge Raider :( Fan, so getting a shirt will not be a problem.
He installed a 20' pole in the front yard with a big Raider Flag on it.
A Bet is a Bet and I don't run, come on Kitty

beached 1
01-24-2003, 08:01 AM
JetBoatRich:
A Bet is a Bet and I don't run, come on Kitty Yeah really. She's the one who brought it up. Come on kitty. It's all in fun.

RiverKitty
01-24-2003, 11:20 AM
beached 1:
JetBoatRich:
A Bet is a Bet and I don't run, come on Kitty Yeah really. She's the one who brought it up. Come on kitty. It's all in fun. Ok, I can run with the "Big Dog's"!!! ;o)
But let me get this straight...all we have to do is post a Radier's Jersery????

mbrown2
01-24-2003, 11:50 AM
I think the bet was you have to wear it, and then take a pic while your wearing it and post that pic... :)

RiverKitty
01-24-2003, 11:53 AM
No, beached changed the rules.
Go back to the previous page and re-read.
See if you can decipher it!

mbrown2
01-24-2003, 11:57 AM
I re-read, and I could be wrong, but why would he go a buy one just to post a pic of it, I thought he meant he was going to put it on....I read the part of not wanting to touch it unless it was toilet paper, so maybe he meant he was not going to wear it....I say the bet should be you have to wear it...anyone can snap a pic of one hanging in a store.

DogHouse
01-24-2003, 12:00 PM
beached 1:
RiverKitty:
What do ya wanna bet? How about loser has to post a pic of themselves wearing the winners fav team jersey? :) I dunno Kitty, looks pretty clear, if Raiders win you get to put on the jersey, take a pic, and post it here!

RiverKitty
01-24-2003, 12:03 PM
NO WAY WILL I WEAR A RAIDERS JERSEY!!!!
Even beached said he wouldn't wipe his ass with a Bucs jersey let alone wear one.
So it sounded to me like we were just suppose to post a picture of the opposing teams jersey.
Doesn't make sense to me!
We need Beached1 to clairfy!!!!
BEACHED1....WHERE ARE YOU?????

DogHouse
01-24-2003, 12:05 PM
I think you should up the ante for such a fierce rivalry as this... loser has to show up at OP6 in the winner's jersey!!!
(just stirrin' the pot...)

RiverKitty
01-24-2003, 12:07 PM
DogHouse:
I think you should up the ante for such a fierce rivalry as this... loser has to show up at OP6 in the winner's jersey!!!
(just stirrin' the pot...) FORK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! devil
(Your pot stirrin' is workin' pretty good!!!) ;o)
[ January 24, 2003, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

DogHouse
01-24-2003, 12:14 PM
My work here is done. Seed has been planted, buh bye!
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/aktion/aktion030.gif
[ January 24, 2003, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: DogHouse ]

RiverKitty
01-24-2003, 12:28 PM
DogHouse:
My work here is done. Seed has been planted, buh bye!
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/aktion/aktion030.gif Don't think so Dog!
I didn't let the dogs out.....yet!
Your in on this too!!!
What jersey will YOU be wearing??? ;o)

DogHouse
01-24-2003, 12:37 PM
Neither, as in nothing, ha ha! :p
I don't really care too much about the stuporbowl or most other pro sports for that matter. I'm usually too busy doing other stuff to get involved in many of the games. Having three munchkins and a boat to take care of will do that to ya!
wink

RiverKitty
01-24-2003, 12:43 PM
DogHouse:
Neither, as in nothing, ha ha! :p
I don't really care too much about the stuporbowl or most other pro sports for that matter. I'm usually too busy doing other stuff to get involved in many of the games. Having three munchkins and a boat to take care of will do that to ya!
wink OH! Come on! The commercials alone are worth watching the SuperBowl!!!
Your no fun!!! *pout* yuk
[ January 24, 2003, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

JetBoatRich
01-24-2003, 01:40 PM
Kitty he has to wear the Jersy of your favorite team, you heard of the Broncos!
eek! :o :)

beached 1
01-24-2003, 02:54 PM
RiverKitty:
NO WAY WILL I WEAR A RAIDERS JERSEY!!!!
Even beached said he wouldn't wipe his ass with a Bucs jersey let alone wear one.
So it sounded to me like we were just suppose to post a picture of the opposing teams jersey.
Doesn't make sense to me!
We need Beached1 to clairfy!!!!
BEACHED1....WHERE ARE YOU????? Raiders win, you post a pic of yourself, on this thread, in a RAIDER JERSEY. Bucs win, I will go to the nearest GayMart and buy a Bronco jersey and do the same. :D
You wanted to bet, so lets bet.

mbrown2
01-24-2003, 02:58 PM
I thought that was bet...thx for clarifying

JetBoatRich
01-24-2003, 03:21 PM
Once again!
I am in, need to something to root for.
Beached1, buy the jersy now

hondo sanger
01-24-2003, 03:31 PM
ok, here is the scoop, take tampa & points. i got
4,gruden will be difference. or as they call him.
mikie.now get ready to eat hot wing,real hot. have good day good luck AL

beached 1
01-24-2003, 03:43 PM
hondo sanger:
mikie.now get ready to eat hot wing,real hot. have good day good luck AL [/b]
The Raiders are favored by three, not Tampa. So you can't lay odds on the underdog.
#2 It's Chuckie, not mikie.
But yes, I agree that the bucs have the edge. Even though Vegas doesn't think so. I'm hoping that the superbowl Raider mistique will come through again. I say again because they were underdogs against the Eagles and the redskins but pulled it off.

JetBoatRich
01-24-2003, 03:45 PM
beached 1:
hondo sanger:
mikie.now get ready to eat hot wing,real hot. have good day good luck AL [/b]
The Raiders are favored by three, not Tampa. So you can't lay odds on the underdog.
#2 It's Chuckie, not mikie.
But yes, I agree that the bucs have the edge. Even though Vegas doesn't think so. I'm hoping that the superbowl Raider mistique will come through again. I say again because they were underdogs against the Eagles and the redskins but pulled it off. Looks like he tiped a few already?

RiverKitty
01-24-2003, 03:46 PM
beached 1:
Raiders win, you post a pic of yourself, on this thread, in a RAIDER JERSEY. Bucs win, I will go to the nearest GayMart and buy a Bronco jersey and do the same. :D
You wanted to bet, so lets bet. I said it before, and I'll say it again.....
THERE'S NO WAY WILL I WEAR A RAIDERS JERSEY!!!!
It would be "Sacrilegious"!!! burningm
The state of Colorado would ban me for life!!!
And I know I'm not gonna let THAT happen!!!
Besides, I'm not spending 1 red penny on a Raider's Jersey! Screw THAT!!!!
I'm OUT of this one!!! devil

BigBoyToys
01-25-2003, 05:12 AM
One more day until the RAIDERS become NFL CHAMPIONS!

NorCal Gameshow
01-25-2003, 06:01 AM
chuckie is a good coach, but it's the players that get it done. garner should be the difference

beached 1
01-25-2003, 07:46 AM
RiverKitty:
beached 1:
Raiders win, you post a pic of yourself, on this thread, in a RAIDER JERSEY. Bucs win, I will go to the nearest GayMart and buy a Bronco jersey and do the same. :D
You wanted to bet, so lets bet. I said it before, and I'll say it again.....
THERE'S NO WAY WILL I WEAR A RAIDERS JERSEY!!!!
It would be "Sacrilegious"!!! burningm
The state of Colorado would ban me for life!!!
And I know I'm not gonna let THAT happen!!!
Besides, I'm not spending 1 red penny on a Raider's Jersey! Screw THAT!!!!
I'm OUT of this one!!! devil Again YOU wanted to bet. Now you're backing out which is easy beacuse JBR wanted to jump in onmy offer to you. In the sprit of this just being in fun, I agreed to bet him also.
You're no fun. :(
Make no mistake, I HATE the Broncos. I hate their wonky eyed, denture wearing coach (who couldn't buy a win when coached the raiders) and I hate the fact that up until this year, they used to own us. In recent times anyway. However, I did root for them in their las two SB's. I wanted to see Elway get a couple rings before he left the game. He deserved them.
But the fact that it sounds like you hate my team as much as I hate yours, I thought it would be fun to take you up on your bet. No money has to change hands, and it would be funny to see the loser (which might have been me)have to wear a jersey that they dispise.
Come on Girl! :)
[ January 25, 2003, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: beached 1 ]

HCS
01-25-2003, 08:22 AM
Superbowls are traditionally blow outs, but I think you got to flip a coin on this one, it could go either way. I'm going for the 49ers! :D

JetBoatRich
01-25-2003, 10:22 AM
Well put Beached1 :p
[ January 25, 2003, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

RiverKitty
01-25-2003, 11:20 AM
beached 1:
Again YOU wanted to bet. Come on Girl! :) Beached it's not a big deal, I just wish we could *find* another alternative bet. That's all. :D
However, seeings how we're on the internet, that does seem like the only plausable bet....unless someone can think of another.
Now I don't want to go out and *buy* a Raider's Jersey becuase I would only wear it *once* and that's only *IF* the Raiders win.....but if there's any way I can borrow one from some one in this little town of mine.....then I'm back in. If worse comes to worse, I KNOW you'll let me borrow one of yours! ;o)
[ January 25, 2003, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

JetBoatRich
01-25-2003, 08:32 PM
I had a lot people offer me shirts, I shouldn't need it though wink

24RODjr
01-25-2003, 08:56 PM
I'm bummed that I didn't get in on this sooner. Kitty knows I would have bet her....and in case she forgot what happened last time she bet AGAINST the raiders....
http://free.***boat.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000724

JetBoatRich
01-25-2003, 09:48 PM
24RODjr:
I'm bummed that I didn't get in on this sooner. Kitty knows I would have bet her....and in case she forgot what happened last time she bet AGAINST the raiders....
http://free.***boat.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000724 Never forget I see.

beached 1
01-26-2003, 05:55 AM
RiverKitty:
, I KNOW you'll let me borrow one of yours! ;o) LOL. If you can't find one, I'll bring one to OP6 :)
BTW, all the NFL analists are picking the Bucs :(
Not looking good for my boys.
[ January 26, 2003, 05:57 AM: Message edited by: beached 1 ]

RiverKitty
01-26-2003, 06:21 AM
beached 1:
LOL. If you can't find one, I'll bring one to OP6 :)
BTW, all the NFL analists are picking the Bucs :(
Not looking good for my boys. LOL! Sounds good! :D
Well, TODAY is the DAY!!! SuperBowl Sunday!! Woo Hoo!
"Are You Ready For Some Football!!!"
Whoever wins or looses, I just hope it's worth watching! If it is, the commercials alone ought to be watching.
[ January 26, 2003, 06:26 AM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

BigBoyToys
01-26-2003, 06:23 AM
"And he's off and running like a bull with gas"
I love that commercial (Nike soccer commercial)....hope they show it again today :D

RiverKitty
01-26-2003, 06:24 AM
BigBoyToys:
"And he's off and running like a bull with gas"
I love that commercial (Nike soccer commercial)....hope they show it again today :D One of my personal favorites too!!! :D

BigBoyToys
01-26-2003, 06:24 AM
And the Raiders better win....or else, or else.....I'm not watching football anymore this season! eek! :D
Of course, it's Basketball season now...GO KINGS!
[ January 26, 2003, 06:25 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
01-26-2003, 06:29 AM
This will probably be the last chance the Raiders have to win it all for a few years :( . Next years Salary cap limits is gonna cause the Raiders to get rid of a few of the better players I think.... argue
The Raiders will look like a different team next year. :confused:

Mandelon
01-26-2003, 06:57 AM
Checkin' in from the epicenter---San Diego. News says we had 100,000 people jammed into down town last night. The streets were closed to cars, and it was like Mardi Gras.. Only 17 arrests (don't know how many were Raider Nation Members :D ). At least they haven't rolled over any police cars...yet. wink
http://www.betterden.com/sport/team/tm81imga.jpg

Wet Dream
01-26-2003, 07:14 AM
I have a lot of respect for Gruden who managed to seal the deal when he won last weekend. However, knowing the Raiders, they are probably going to kick ass today. The Raiders could very well lose today if their defense gets tired right after halftime. I still have to go with the Raiders. I wonder if there is going to be a makeshift BLACK HOLE?

JetBoatRich
01-26-2003, 08:15 AM
Bucs 35 - Raiders 28
Score=Beached1 in a Bronco Jersey
[ January 26, 2003, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

BigBoyToys
01-26-2003, 08:52 AM
[ January 26, 2003, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

RiverKitty
01-26-2003, 11:42 AM
Today's Entertainment Index:
Santana, Michelle Branch and Beyonce Knowles:
looking forward to Pregame Carlos Santana, Michelle Branch and Beyonce Knowles are thrilled to be a part of Super Bowl XXXVII.
Super Bowl Concert Series:
Goo Goo Dolls, Roots and Eve to perform live as part of the Super Bowl festivities.
No Doubt and Shania Twain ready for a Super Show:
At a recent press conference, the band No Doubt and singing sensation Shania Twain expressed their excitement about participating in the AT&T Wireless Halftime Show.
Super Bowl Gospel Celebration Presents:
The Hopeville Tour
Hopeville, one of Gospel music's most celebrated tours starring Kirk Franklin, Donnie McClurkin and Yolanda Adams, comes to San Diego for Super Bowl Weekend.
No Doubt Joins Shania Twain for Halftime Show:
Multi-platinum recording artist No Doubt will join Shania Twain to perform live at the Super Bowl during the AT&T Wireless Super Bowl XXXVII Halftime Show.
Santana & Friends To Perform at Super Bowl Pre-game Show:
Carlos Santana will get together with Michelle Branch and Beyonce Knowles to perform a musical extravaganza for the Super Bowl XXXVII Pregame Show.
Celine Dion Slated to Sing "God Bless America":
Super Bowl XXXVII gets even better as international singing sensation Celine Dion has agreed to sing "God Bless America" before the game.
Dixie Chicks to Perform National Anthem:
Nominated for four Grammy awards, including "Album of the Year," Country music sensations the Dixie Chicks will sing the national anthem prior to Super Bowl XXXVII.
Shania Twain to Perform Live at Super Bowl XXXVII:
Musical superstar Shania Twain will perform live at the Super Bowl in San Diego during the AT&T Wireless Super Bowl XXXVII Halftime Show.
First Person with Todd McFarlane:
Todd McFarlane, the creator of Spawn, will have a selection from his Sports Picks NFL series on display and on sale at the NFL Experience during Super Bowl week.
AT&T Wireless to Sponsor Super Bowl XXXVII Halftime Show:
AT&T Wireless is thrilled to be sponsoring a halftime show that will be viewed by millions of people around the world.
Iovine and Gallen to Produce Halftime Show:
The NFL has selected veteran music & entertainment producers Jimmy Iovine and Joel Gallen to produce Super Bowl XXXVII halftime show in San Diego.
Super Bowl Entertainment:
The complete list for every performer at the Super Bowl.
Super Bowl Halftime Shows:
The complete list of the halftime shows for every Super Bowl.
National Anthems:
The complete list of who sang the anthem at which Super Bowl.
More Details Found Here (http://www.superbowl.com/features/entertainment)
[ January 26, 2003, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

RiverKitty
01-26-2003, 11:57 AM
Since the Tampa Bay Buc's have NEVER won a Superbowl, I think it would be cool to see them take this one.

RiverKitty
01-26-2003, 05:26 PM
Halftime: Bucs ahead 20 - 3!!!!
Can I get a WITNESS!!!!! :D OH YA BABY!!!!
If this keeps up...I *won't* have to wear a Raiders Jersey!!!
Woo Hoo! :D :D :D

Mandelon
01-26-2003, 07:37 PM
WOW! I bet nobody expected that........

RiverKitty
01-26-2003, 07:45 PM
Mandelon:
WOW! I bet nobody expected that........ Now.....how about those *BET'S* Boys!!! ;o)

JetBoatRich
01-26-2003, 07:59 PM
Beach1, I bet you and won!
Lets see the jersey? :p