PDA

View Full Version : Robby does it>

iparky
06-22-2003, 03:21 PM
He proved that he can beat the other gordon today! Jeffy all over his ass, but Rob hung in there to take the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missboatnam1
06-23-2003, 03:32 AM
its about time!! :D :D :D

boatnam2
06-23-2003, 04:05 AM
what are yoiu doing up at this time

RaysonKid
06-23-2003, 05:12 AM
And how come Jeff Gordon cry's so much when he gets beat.
But its ok for him to bump and spin people???

Jrocket
06-23-2003, 05:10 PM
RaysonKid:
But its ok for him to bump and spin people??? I think you answered your own question....he's a sissy!!! :D

Thunderbutt
06-23-2003, 05:51 PM
Jrocket:
RaysonKid:
But its ok for him to bump and spin people??? I think you answered your own question....he's a sissy!!! :D If you had the balls that sissy has you would be famous and rich to

TCHB
06-23-2003, 07:01 PM
Robby passed another driver on a yellow to get track position to win the race. That sounds like Robby and why most of the other drivers do not respect him. Look at his results over time and he continues to hang on by a thread.

Dusty Times
06-23-2003, 07:57 PM
I raced with Rob for years in off road. He is very talented as are all the other drivers or they wouldn't be there.
Guess it was his turn for the win.

showfree
06-23-2003, 08:28 PM
For Robb that was a cheap trick. Even though it was a rule. But like Harvik stated "but there are driver rules" and rob broke it. Gordon is just a pussy no mater what. He is a 5yr old out there at times and always has.

Jrocket
06-23-2003, 08:44 PM
Thunderbutt:
Jrocket:
RaysonKid:
But its ok for him to bump and spin people??? I think you answered your own question....he's a sissy!!! :D If you had the balls that sissy has you would be famous and rich to How do you know about his balls? Better yet,how do you know that his are different than mine... :D

RaysonKid
06-24-2003, 06:10 AM
I read what they both had to say after the race at Nascar.com.
Jeff Gordon is the last person that should be talking about a "gentlemans agreement".
Congrats to Robby Gordon for beating him at his game.

=PAYED CA$H=
06-24-2003, 10:23 AM
IF I HAD THE CHANCE TO DO WHAT ROBBY DID, I SURE AND THE **** WOULD AND I KNOW EVERYONE ELSE ON THE FORUMS WOULD TO........
JEFFS STILL SAD ABOUT THE WHOLE EX-WIFE THING PROBABLY........CRY TO HER NOT TO THE MEDIA...... cry