PDA

View Full Version : McGrath retired!!??

RiverLife
01-04-2003, 11:12 PM
Say it isn't so!!!!! (http://www.nacnac.com) Oh well, he has done more for the sport than anyone else ever has. End on a good note is what I always say!
The BEST, on AND off the track
[ January 04, 2003, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: RiverLife ]

kevnmcd
01-04-2003, 11:35 PM
RiverLife:
Say it isn't so!!!!! (http://www.nacnac.com) Oh well, he has done more for the sport than anyone else ever has. End on a good note is what I always say!
The BEST, on AND off the track I think you know what I have to say! wink

RiverLife
01-04-2003, 11:37 PM
Are you following me Kev. ? I thought I told you to go wax! :D

DEEZ NUTTS
01-06-2003, 06:18 PM
I am not totally suprised, but am totally supportive. The guy has had an awesome career and does not have to prove anything to anyone.

RiverLife
01-06-2003, 11:01 PM
Yep! I like what he said in the press conference: "...everyone knows my number."

Skaterfast
01-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Long story short.I was in Havasu and McGrath picked the same beach to party at.He partied with 1/2 a dozen friends or so and when it was time to leave he left all his trash on the beach.So I walked down and picked up his trash.That is my only personal experience with McGrath.

RiverLife
01-06-2003, 11:32 PM
I have only met him 3 times (once at the lake, twice at the track) and he was extremely nice all 3 times, HOWEVER, if the trash thing is happening that's not cool, I don't care who it is! Glad to hear you still picked it up. I can't stand f**king litter bugs!!!!!

HighRoller
01-07-2003, 02:52 AM
I don't care what you guys say...Rick Johnson will always be the best ever!!!His records may have fallen but he did more to attract people to motocross than anyone before or since then!!!who else would wear board shorts over their leathers while riding a privateer bike and calling all the factory riders pussies?And have the balls to back it up on the track?!!

Costello
01-07-2003, 05:31 AM
HighRoller:
I don't care what you guys say...Rick Johnson will always be the best ever!!! Yeah he was the best, until a guy named "Stanton" came along. :cool:

THOR
01-07-2003, 06:36 AM
RL,
Once you leave Honda, you're f**ked. You just cant win on European bikes. I cant win on anything, but that is besides the point.

RiverLife
01-07-2003, 10:33 AM
Well at least we're both on Hondas then THOR! :D Even if we are at the back of the pack!!