PDA

View Full Version : More Info/Parker Accident

RiverRatMike
10-03-2003, 12:27 AM
Man accused of fatal hit-and-run gets bond reduction
By Joan Travis
PARKER - A California man who allegedly left the scene of a triple-fatal boat collision told a witness, “I killed them. I killed those kids,” according to testimony presented Thursday during his preliminary hearing.
At the hearing, Rush Grier, 62, owner of Rush Performance Boats and a resident of Maywood, Calif., requested and was granted a bond reduction from $1 million to $100,000 in Parker Justice Court.
Sgt. Alan Nelson, an investigator for the La Paz County SheriffÂ’s Office, said he talked to a witness at FoxÂ’s Resort following the Sept. 19 collision that killed three young people.
The witness, who knew Rush, saw the boat manufacturer walking toward him. He told Nelson that he asked Rush if he was OK. Rush responded, saying he had “killed those kids.”
Defense attorney Ron Cordova asked Nelson, “Since you didn’t know him (Rush), you wouldn’t have known if he was there?”
Nelson stated he was there to observe what was going on.
Asking Judge John Drum for the bond reduction, Cordova said Rush had been a lifelong resident of Maywood and a Parker visitor for the last 40 years.
“My client will be at every court hearing. The $1 million bond is excessive. I request a $100,000 bond,” Cordova stated.
Drum conferred with County Attorney Glenn Buckelew and the reduction was granted. Family members of the victims were visibly upset with the bond reduction.
Rush was still in the county jail late Thursday.
Drum set RushÂ’s arraignment for Oct. 14 in the county superior court.
Authorities allege that Rush was driving one of his own performance boats when it struck another vessel, resulting in the death of three young people and seriously injuring a teenager.
Killed in the Parker Strip collision were Ashley Rollins, 18, of Mission Viejo, Calif., and siblings, Jonathan, 21, and Jaquel Herbert, 18, of Laguna Hills, Calif. A fourth victim, Josh Rogers, 18, was airlifted to a Phoenix hospital.
According to the La Paz County Sheriff, Rush left the scene and returned to California. He is charged with a Class 5 felony, failure to stop after a watercraft collision that results in death or serious physical injury.
At a previous hearing, Drum told Rush that, if convicted, he would face a minimum of one year in prison, with the maximum at 2 1/2 years.
In testimony Thursday, Nelson described the accident scene and the steps he took in trying to locate Rush. He told the courtroom he was contacted one day after the accident by RushÂ’s attorney Cordova.
Nelson stated Cordova wanted to know if the sheriffÂ’s office wanted to contact Rush for investigative or criminal reasons. Nelson told the attorney it would be in RushÂ’s best interest to return to La Paz County and turn himself in.
Rush and his attorney returned to Parker in the afternoon two days after the collision.
Cordova claimed the charge against Rush had not been established — the statute doesn’t state he (Rush) should remain at the scene. He said there was nothing his client could do at the scene to help the victims.
Buckelew stated the defendant should have rendered aid and established contact with law enforcement.
Buckelew said he would accompany Sgt. Nelson tonight on the county patrol boat and get more detail on the investigation by visiting the accident scene. He said he may file additional charges against Rush in the next two weeks.
— Staff writer John Gutekunst contributed to this report.

Mandelon
10-03-2003, 05:14 AM
Thanks, Mike. Keep us posted.
frown

Laveyman
10-03-2003, 05:32 AM
RiverRatMike:
Cordova claimed the charge against Rush had not been established — the statute doesn’t state he (Rush) should remain at the scene. He said there was nothing his client could do at the scene to help the victims.
It's typical bullshit dribble like this that coming from the mouths of attorneys that makes me ****ing HATE them! Let me see if I can understand his "logic"....OOOPS! They're dead. I guess there's nothing I can do to save them, so I guess it's okay for me to split and dodge my responsibility.
What total HORSE SHIT! If I were Rush Grier I would be mortified of what I had done, and be equally embarassed by my attorney uttering those words in a courthouse trying to justify what I had done!
Rush Grier...Be a man. Stand up and accept responsibility for your actions. The bottom line is, IF YOU HADN'T FLED THE SCENE IN THE FIRST PLACE, you probably would not have ANY charges filed against you. ****ing Idiot! burningm
[ October 03, 2003, 06:35 AM: Message edited by: Laveyman ]

SandbarScot
10-03-2003, 05:53 AM
It is my experience that a high percentage of people who flee from boat collisions do so because of their intoxication, to avoid prosecution. In California, he would be looking at a more serious crime if his intoxication could be proven. They often turn themselves in once sober.

Mr.Havasu
10-03-2003, 08:05 AM
RiverRatMike:
At a previous hearing, Drum told Rush that, if convicted, he would face a minimum of one year in prison, with the maximum at 2 1/2 years.
This seems a little light for causing the death of 3 children and than leaving. Where is the justise in 1 - 2.5 years? Would it have been more if it was proven he was intoxicated? If so doesn't this penalty seem to encourage further Hit & Runs rather than face the music. It seems if you Hit and Split the penalty should be twice the penealty than causing an accident/death under the influence.
This just seems wrong.
[ October 03, 2003, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: warlock25 ]

Dr. Eagle
10-03-2003, 08:39 AM
warlock25:
RiverRatMike:
This seems a little light for causing the death of 3 children and than leaving. Where is the justise in 1 - 2.5 years? Would it have been more if it was proven he was intoxicated? If so doesn't this penalty seem to encourage further Hit & Runs rather than face the music. It seems if you Hit and Split the penalty should be twice the penealty than causing an accident/death under the influence.
This just seems wrong. I second that..............

HavasuDreamin'
10-03-2003, 08:46 AM
warlock25:
RiverRatMike:
This just seems wrong. The way I understand it, fault has not yet been determined. The sentence of 1 - 2.5 years is for fleeing the scene of a fatal collision. If it is proven that Rush is at fault, it stands to reason that he will be in jail a lot longer than 1 - 2.5 years. I agree with you regarding the sentence for fleeing vs. sentence for being intoxicated. Something should be done.
Again, my most sincere condolences to Dos and his family. frown
[ October 03, 2003, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

superdave013
10-03-2003, 09:32 AM
Mike, thanks for that info. That witness account is the same story that I heard. Well, I heard lots of stories but the most credible one was told that way.
The entire deal really bothers me. I understand that accidents happen but to ****ing take off and leave. I'll never understand that one. I keep asking myself if he would have tried to help if maybe just maybe at least one person could have been saved?
If you want your hart totally broken put some faces with those names. To see a beautiful family and what must have been some very close friends click HERE. (http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=003593)
I pretty much break down in tears every time I read that thread.

RiverRatMike
10-03-2003, 10:01 AM
Your welcome. If I come across anymore intomation I'll post it here.

Her454
10-03-2003, 10:10 AM
Im having a VERY hard time with this. Out of respect for both parties and not really knowing details, except from what I have read, Im reserving any blame.... for now .
BUT the simple fact that someone would leave the scene is beyond my comprehension, and then only receiving such a minimal sentence for the loss of life is a tragic injustice on top of insulting the family members of the victims.
Just my 02.

Boatcop
10-03-2003, 11:19 AM
When the investigation is complete and we have all the facts, the information will be presented to a grand jury for consideration of any additional charges.
As was said. The 1 - 2.5 years is if he's found guilty of leaving the scene only. If the evidence bears out his responsibilty for the collision itself, a whole lot more time would be warranted, if convicted.

572Daytona
10-03-2003, 12:33 PM
I don't understand, if the penalty for leaving the scene is less than the penalty for the collision itself wouldn't that encourage people to run and hope they don't get caught in situations where they are either intoxicated or know they are at fault? Or is the 1 - 2.5 yrs in addition to whatever sentance they receive for being the cause of the vehicular fatalities?

Boatcop
10-03-2003, 07:16 PM
The 2.5 for fleeing must be served consecutively to any sentence for the collision itself.
That means, if he gets 8-10 for the collision (if the situation warrants and if convicted). Even if he's eligible for parole at 8, he still has to serve the 2.5.

572Daytona
10-03-2003, 07:23 PM
That makes sense, thanks for the clarifcation.

schiada96
10-03-2003, 08:09 PM
SandbarScot:
It is my experience that a high percentage of people who flee from boat collisions do so because of their intoxication, to avoid prosecution. In California, he would be looking at a more serious crime if his intoxication could be proven. They often turn themselves in once sober. Are you impling he was drunk? Word on the street from friends that were there said he wasn't. And they are not Griers friends Leaving was wrong and he will pay for it. But don't add to the familys suffering by speculation.

AzDon
10-03-2003, 09:35 PM
Boatcop-
All the versions I heard of this accident suggest that the Herbert boat created all the circumstances that made a collision unavoidable for Mr. Rush. I think there's a lot of us here who would like to hear from you exactly what happened rather than read your "misquotes" in the newspaper. I could be okay with it being Mr. Rush's fault if you would tell us what happened and why it makes the accident Rush's fault! Otherwise, I suspect this guy is being railroaded!

Rexone
10-03-2003, 09:55 PM
Boatcop:
When the investigation is complete and we have all the facts, the information will be presented [/b]to a grand jury for consideration of any additional charges.Some are having a problem reading I see
[ October 03, 2003, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

AzDon
10-03-2003, 10:07 PM
The Havasu newspaper continually quotes Sgt. Nelson as blaming the accident on Rush....I have no trouble reading! .....I'd really prefer to read Sgt. Nelson's own words here, where they can't be misquoted!

Rexone
10-03-2003, 10:10 PM
Boatcop:
When the investigation is completeObviously this part seems to be a problem
Speculation does nothing but cause pain to the families of both parties to the incident when they read it. Solves nothing and get folks all fired up on false info.
[ October 04, 2003, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

AzDon
10-03-2003, 10:14 PM
If the investigation isn't complete, then why is Boatcop being quoted by three different newspapers as blaming the accident on Rush? He'll talk to reporters, but he won't talk to us?

AzDon
10-03-2003, 10:14 PM
:confused:
[ October 03, 2003, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: AzDon ]

Rexone
10-03-2003, 10:16 PM
You know newspapers Don. They're in the biz of selling newspapers. Hype makes excellent news.
btw I wasn't singling you out. There are multiple threads full of speculation on this forum as to who was at fault. I know it human nature to want to know the what, where, and why of everything but in this case it's disrespectful to both parties involved IMO. If boatcop said above the investigation isn't complete I tend to believe him over the paper. The newspapers are known for sound bites and crap out of context and hype. Newspapers print crap that's untrue. Take what they print for what it's worth (usually not 100% accurate).
[ October 04, 2003, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

Kurtis500
10-03-2003, 10:43 PM
AzDon:
Boatcop-
All the versions I heard of this accident suggest that the Herbert boat created all the circumstances that made a collision unavoidable for Mr. Rush. I think there's a lot of us here who would like to hear from you exactly what happened rather than read your "misquotes" in the newspaper. I could be okay with it being Mr. Rush's fault if you would tell us what happened and why it makes the accident Rush's fault! Otherwise, I suspect this guy is being railroaded! I believe he already has an attorney.
I could be okay with it being Mr. Rush's fault if you would tell us what happened and why it makes the accident Rush's fault!He doesnt owe anyone an answer on this except the Prosecutors and the Grand Jury.
Which 'misquotes' are you refering to and how have you come to the facts of knowing the officer made the 'misquote' and not the reporter. You seem to label the blame pretty quick, I quess you've investigated this already..? please explain, otherwise you would appear to be 'railroading' and officers credibility on a publicly viewed forum.
[ October 03, 2003, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: Kurtis500 ]

AzDon
10-03-2003, 11:12 PM
Boatcop
Triple Digit Club
Member # 748
Member Rated:
posted 09-23-2003 06:33 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am still investigating the circumstances surrounding the crash. I'm getting people coming forward with information daily, and I need to do follow up interviews with those I talked to on the scene.
I've given the exact same information to every reporter who's called, and they end up printing completely different accounts of the incident.
Don't rely on what's printed in the papers or talked about on TV news, it seems they can't get it right, no matter what I tell them.
--------------------
Alan
BoatCop
I kind of expected the newspapers to print clarifications of what they had previously printed after Boatcop corrected them..... I'm still waiting!

Rexone
10-03-2003, 11:46 PM
I don't see where Boatcop said he corrected them, only that they printed inaccuracies. My guess is Boatcop is a little too busy to play media agent with the newspapers.
Based on your posts on your own website Don I gather you don't care much for Boatcop nor feel he tells the truth. To each his own.
I will say again that continued speculation only hurts the parties involved. You guys take it from here as this is my last post regarding this. I know some like to argue and beat shit to death. I'm just not going to be a part of it. I'll wait for the facts.
[ October 04, 2003, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

JetBoatRich
10-04-2003, 06:03 AM
Rexone:
I will say again that continued speculation only hurts the parties involved. This is what everyone should remember :mad:

Dr. Eagle
10-04-2003, 06:30 AM
Rexone:
I know some like to argue and beat shit to death. I'm just not going to be a part of it. I'll wait for the facts. I agree it is early to be making judgements.
I also agree that speculation only makes things worse.
I do however feel that the possible sentence for leaving the scene of the accident (crime depending upon the investigation) is light given the gravity of the consequenses of that accident. It becomes a felony when a driver leaves the scene of an automobile accident if someone is injured. Is that not the case here?
Again, my most sincere condolences for the Herbert Family.
[ October 04, 2003, 07:37 AM: Message edited by: Dr. Eagle ]

Kurtis500
10-04-2003, 06:55 AM
Again I will ask you the question,
Which 'misquotes' are you refering to and how have you come to the facts of knowing the officer made the 'misquote' and not the reporter. You seem to label the blame pretty quick, I quess you've investigated this already..? please explain, otherwise you would appear to be 'railroading' and officers credibility on a publicly viewed forum.

Boatcop
10-04-2003, 07:12 AM
I've been very careful on here, and with the press, in not asssigning fault in this collision.
The press will print what they want, truth or not. The only thing I know for sure at this point is that two boats collided. lives were lost, and a driver left.
Any speculation is on the reporter's side, not ours.
I didn't get where I am in this business for speculating on a case. If the evidence shows that either party was at fault, that's what I'll present to the Grand Jury. If it shows that no one was at fault, then there's no case.
There are some that believe in black helecopters, and Governement conspiracies, and that cops always lie. To them I say, put on your foil hat so we can't read your brain waves and get a life.
I've got a very difficult job in this situation and I'm not going to jeapordize my integrity and reputation by jumping to conclusions. I've tried to keep people informed about what's happening in this case because it's all very close to our interests (boating). I could have just said "no comment" or remained silent on the whole deal.
But then, the foil headed minions would accuse us of some kind of cover-up.
Let me do my job. When the facts are known, and I can legally release information I will. But until then, take what you read in the papers as their words. Not mine.

Dr. Eagle
10-04-2003, 07:23 AM
Boatcop:
I've been very careful on here.
The press will print what they want, truth or not. The only thing I know for sure at this point is that two boats collided. lives were lost, and a driver left.
Boatcop.
You truly have been a professional.
And of course the press has been true to their stripes...or is it spots???. The facts will be known in time, when it is appropriate for them to be known by those outside of the team directly affected by the case...

burbanite
10-04-2003, 08:27 AM
Rexone:
I'll wait for the facts. As we all should...

BiggusJimbus
10-04-2003, 08:33 AM
I think there is a high percentage of people in the world that will believe in the integrity of the press when it suits them.
It's human nature to believe the things that back our positions and question those that don't. It's rare to see somebody that can scrutinize both sides of an issue w/o regard to their own opinions.
Whether or not Grier is prosecuted for any of his actions (particularly that of leaving the scene), he's going to replay that incident over and over again for the rest of his life. No matter what anybody else does to him, he will be punished.
The rest will take it's course. there are plenty folks looking after the legal course.
There is no satisfactory resolution.

Dr. Eagle
10-04-2003, 08:54 AM
There is no satisfactory resolution. [/QB]Well said...

AzDon
10-04-2003, 09:10 AM
Boatcop-
I guess I somehow believed that you'd care enough about being misquoted in the papers to issue a "clarification" press release to them and post it here.
I want to believe that Mr. Rush caused the accident, failed to yeild right-of-way, or failed to "reasonably" avoid the accident because it would make it fair to villainize the guy for the accident itself ( I agree that the hit-and-run was stupid!) The eyewitness account from the L.A. Times seems to suggest that Rush was operating his boat "reasonably" and was victimized by an unavoidable tragic circumstance.
Because of the hit-and-run, Rush has driven himself halfway to hell over an accident that he may neither have caused nor have had a chance to avoid, and there appears to be no shortage of folks willing to unfairly fry him for the accident itself simply because his boat was big enough to come out on top and he survived while some in the other boat did not.
As a trucker, I'm immensly bothered by "killer truck" characterizations in the media in the aftermath of accidents where the driver of a four-wheeler has died after causing the accident. I can also recall plenty of instances where dead jetskiers have caused their own demise, leaving the boater with the sole responsibility for having to explain himself!
If this is what's happening here, I believe that you've failed to show fairness to Mr. Rush by failing to set the media straight about quotes attributed to you!
And about "Black helicopters".....anybody that claims they've never seen a helicopter that's painted black is in denial!!
[ October 04, 2003, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: AzDon ]

Dr. Eagle
10-04-2003, 09:17 AM
AzDon:
Boatcop-
I guess I somehow believed that you'd care enough about being misquoted in the papers to issue a "clarification" press release to them and post it here.
I think saying he doesn't care is grossly inacurate and unfair.
Maybe I have no place jumping in here, but I don't think that Boatcop DARE say ANYTHING for fear of compromising a case in process. Let the press speculate and people can form thier opinons, while the wheels of Justice grind on in the way that they always have.
[ October 04, 2003, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: Dr. Eagle ]

mike37
10-04-2003, 10:15 AM
Dr. Eagle:
AzDon:
Boatcop-
I think saying he doesn't care is grossly inacurate and unfair.
Maybe I have no place jumping in here, but I don't think that Boatcop DARE say ANYTHING for fear of compromising a case in process. Let the press speculate and people can form thier opinons, while the wheels of Justice grind on in the way that they always have. AzDon is a selfish person he wants to know the facts weather it compromises the case or not
He doesnÂ’t under stand that boat cop canÂ’t release a statement to the press to say if they are right or wrong
If he did that then he would be giving out info that would mess up any case that my be built against ether party

Boatcop
10-04-2003, 10:16 AM
I have talked to each and every one of the reporters in ALL of the articles on this incident several times. In every case I told them that fault (if any) hasn't been established, and the investigation is ongoing.
But that response doesn't sell papers, or in the case of the LA Times, sell the article that the "Staff" reporter (read free-lance) was trying to sell them.
Like the New York Times, LA Times and other so called "respectable" papers who've had reporters fabricate and embellish stories, they can't risk their credibility by correcting mis-statements.
I stand by the information I've given them. I don't have the time, or the patience to jump on the phone and whine about their articles because someone wants to make a name for themselves.
Even the latest Havasu paper claims:
Nelson stated he was there to observe what was going on.
Was that a true statement? Yes. But what they didn't say was that it was said by one of my Deputies that shares the same last name as me, (no relation) and was in the courtroom for another unrelated hearing that was scheduled after mine.
(As if I would just be an observer on a case in which I'm the lead investigator. :rolleyes: )
And this was from local reporters who I deal with on a weekly basis and have known me for years. If they can't get it right, what makes anyone think someone who flits in from out of state to try and get a scoop is going to write correct information.
I understand that they want to keep the story fresh and in the news, and want updates almost daily. "Still Under Investigation" is not "news" to them, but they have to print something, usually at the expense of those involved in it. They are hungry for information, much like many on here are. But you can't wrap up something like this in a few days, or even a few weeks. There's just too much at stake for a lot of people for me to hurry through, and make a snap judgement when there's so much more to find out.
If I've learned one thing from this whole situation is to give written press releases only in the future. No more interviews, no more reporters, no more of their BS.
The only problem with that is, when I put out the first release in this case, I read 3 different versions in 3 different papers, based on the exact same release.
You're damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
[ October 04, 2003, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Boatcop ]

Cheap Thrills
10-04-2003, 11:28 AM
"There are some that believe in black helecopters, and Governement conspiracies, and that cops always lie. To them I say, put on your foil hat so we can't read your brain waves and get a life."
"Black helecopters" do exist . Maybe you arent looking in the right places , Oak Ridge TN. If you dont know what they do there then find out.
"Goverment conspiracies" if you believe the goverment doesnt conspire to do things that the public isnt aware of your an Idiot .
"Cops always lie" WELL !!! I'm not touching that one we all know the answer to that.
Ide rather not wear my foil hat I want you to know exactly whats on my mind !
everybody needs to stick with the facts. Dont believe everything you read esp. anything the news media prints.
Dont take things out of context , Jump to conclutions, or worst yet ASSume.
This is a terrible tragidy for all parties involved , The loss of family and the trauma of taking of lifes that maybe could have been avoided .
as for me I will wait for the final report to draw an opinion if I have one at all..
BTU.
T.

Boatcop
10-04-2003, 12:53 PM
These are just a few of the quotes I could find in the collection of articles on the incident I have. Where do I place blame on anyone for the collision.
Orange County Register:
The two boats were not racing each other at the time, said Sgt. Alan Nelson of the La Paz County Sheriff's Department, who is investigating the accident. Their speeds at the time of the accident are not known, Nelson said.
"It is tough," said Nelson
"This is probably one of the worst accidents I have seen in 27 years," Nelson said.
Havasu Herald
SheriffÂ’s reports said Rush, owner of Rush Performance Boats, left the area on foot and later returned to California. Rush was accompanied by his attorney when he surrendered Sunday afternoon. LA Times:
Sheriff's supervising Sgt. Alan Nelson said investigators are interviewing witnesses and attempting to reconstruct events to determine who was at fault. Investigators have not said if they believe speed or alcohol were factors. Another Havasu News:
A 62-year-old boat manufacturer who authorities said was piloting one of his own vessels when it collided with another watercraft, killing three people, surrendered to La Paz County deputies Sunday afternoon. Another Orange County Register:
The accident occurred on the Colorado River near Parker at 6:30 p.m. Friday when RushÂ’s 20-foot-long boat struck the HerbertsÂ’ boat, going "up and over the top of (it),Â’Â’ Nelson said.
Both boats were moving, but their speeds remain unclear, Nelson said. Police are investigating to see whether drugs or alcohol played a factor, he added.
Orange County Register (again)
Authorities said Jonathan Herbert was making a U-turn when a 20-foot speedboat driven by Grier D. Rush broadsided Herbert's craft and skimmed over the top. These are just a few of the quotes attributed to me or "Authorities". The one directly above was taken by an interview with a firefighter who parroted what he was told by some one who knew some one that heard about the collision.
This one, I remember:
Police are investigating to see whether drugs or alcohol played a factor, he added.
I was asked if we believed alcohol or drugs was involved. My reply was that checking for drugs or alcohol is a part of every accident investigation.
It's bad enough when the media fabricates stories, but when I get flamed and my credibility is questioned by those who have already made their minds up by what they've "heard", I have to defend myself.
As far as my "quote" about the unsanctioned "race", see the one above where I said that they "were not racing each other". In that one I was asked what was going on a Red Rock that weekend. I told them it was a get together for flatbottom V-drive boat enthusiasts. They asked me if there was a permit or sanction on the event and I said, to my knowledge there wasn't. That was all that was siad on the subject.
Should there have been a permit issued? I feel there should have been. Why? Number one, there could have been a safety zone set up, and other boats kept away, meaning flatter water and no errant PWCs or other boaters getting in the way. Number two, the attendies could run their open exhaust without fear of getting a ticket from us. And three, qualified medical personnel would be on scene to assist quicker, in case of a flipped boat or collision.
Twist my words if you want. You might as well, since everyone else does it. But believe me, the media is getting no more or any different information than what I've been posting here.

AzDon
10-04-2003, 02:30 PM
Okay Boatcop... I went back thru the articles and found only this:
Boat manufacturer makes first court appearance
By: Joan M. Travis
PARKER — The man who authorities say is responsible for a boat collision that killed three young Californians made his first appearance in court Monday morning.
It's just one quote and it doesn't exactly have your name on it either, so I owe you an apology!....I'm sorry I misread the articles and mistook inuendo of fault for direct quotes. I should have read the articles more carefully before basing a discussion on them.I know you are doing your best to solve this thing and deliver a fair, uncontaminated case to prosecutors.
Now that I've made an ass out of myself over what I thought you had said publicly (but hadn't) I guess I'm going to take a Loooong break!!

vdrivenman
10-04-2003, 03:10 PM
AZ DON what don't bother you when it comes to Law Enforcement & Gov't.
If you know so much , maybe they need to subpoena you to appear before the Grand Jury.