PDA

View Full Version : Performance Boats in Nashville TN

No Ka Oi
03-18-2006, 06:43 PM
Does anyone have pictures or information regarding performance boating locations and groups in the Nashville area.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
03-18-2006, 06:50 PM
Check www.offshoreonly.com

NashvilleBound
03-19-2006, 04:58 AM
Check www.offshoreonly.com
There is no such thing :rolleyes: Actually there is... Nashville has a performance club on Percy Priest Lake.....just cant remember the name of it.....Nashville Powerboats or something to that effect. I know they hang, like posted earlier, on OSO...... I went to one of their meetings and felt is was nothing I was interested in....especcially for the yearly dues price....

bchbum
03-19-2006, 06:20 AM
Hey Nash , what happened to the sticker on your trainers truck ? Did I miss the update ? :cool:

NashvilleBound
03-19-2006, 06:38 AM
Hey Nash , what happened to the sticker on your trainers truck ? Did I miss the update ? :cool:
This one? :rollside: :) :rollside:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12178&stc=1

f311fr1
03-19-2006, 06:39 AM
Music City Powerboat Club. Most offshore style boats are on Old Hickory Lake. I boat on Lake Cumberland in KY. It is the largest man made lake east of the MS. river.LC is adout 2 1/2 hours from Hendersonville to State Dock or Jamestown. I have a SC430 Black Thunder that I keep on LC and a 23SF Concept that I trailer to local lakes. Pensacola/Destin FL are only 8 hours from Franklin, TN. Several of us go down for the Emerald Coast Poker Run/ Boat Week. You can email me for more info @ f311fr1@bellsouth.net Joe Murray

No Ka Oi
03-19-2006, 09:58 AM
Music City Powerboat Club. Most offshore style boats are on Old Hickory Lake. I boat on Lake Cumberland in KY. It is the largest man made lake east of the MS. river.LC is adout 2 1/2 hours from Hendersonville to State Dock or Jamestown. I have a SC430 Black Thunder that I keep on LC and a 23SF Concept that I trailer to local lakes. Pensacola/Destin FL are only 8 hours from Franklin, TN. Several of us go down for the Emerald Coast Poker Run/ Boat Week. You can email me for more info @ f311fr1@bellsouth.net Joe Murray
Thanks for your response and the information. Based on my review of the various web-sites of Nashville, TN, it appears that there are a lot of lakes and boating activity in the immediate area. However, I don't know if its bass boating, 35 mph only type of lakes, etc. I did notice that one of the boats at Desert Storm (Lake Havasu Poker Run) was an impressive 46' catamaran, named "Nashville Cat". I assume boaters are allowed to run WOT in the Nashville lakes, at least in some areas.
Living in So. Cal., I have to either travel to Lake Havasu (6 hours) if I want to boat WOT or run in the Pacific Ocean, 15 minutes away. The local lakes have a speed limit of 35 mph.
Thanks again!