PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Booty Call Agreement

Aqua Boogie1
08-14-2003, 11:50 AM
This pre-booty call agreement, here in after called the AGREEMENT , is made between _______ and________, two consenting adults. This AGREEMENT , is entered inti this_____day of_____, 2003.
The following conditions shall apply to both parties unless otherwise agreed to by both parties:
1. No sleeping over
2. No meeting in public places
3. No calls before 12:00am
4. None of that"lovemaking" shit
5. No emotional discussions. (ex: where are we headed with this? You know where its headed-to the bedroom only!)
6. No plans made in advance.....that's why your called the backup!
7. No non-sexual gifts.
8. No baby talk. (talking dirty is encouraged)
9. No callin for chit-chat between booty calls.
10. No asking for comparisons with former lovers.
(in fact, no convo at all!)
11. No kissing too intimately.
12. No calling each other "friends with benefits".
(We are not friends and won't be)
13. Calling out the wrong name is Ok . (Phrases such as "honestly I was thinking about Jada Pinkett/Brad Pitt" are completely acceptable)
14. No extra clothing. ( I don't want your ass leaving anything behind that might identify you.)
15. No guilt about falling asleep right after sex.
16. No getting offended if you are not asked if you enjoyed it( I don't care)....and don't ask me! I'll get mine and you worry about yours, we start at the same time.
17. I will not walk you to the car/door for any reason.
18. If anyone ask who you are, the standard responce will be "aan associate from work".
19. We hook up absolutely whenever the mood strikes for both of us.
20. This agreement is strickly confidental between the two consenting adults, no discussion about it.
I agree to the aforementioned terms. Both consenting adults must agree upon any alterations or amendments. If any party attempts to change or alter any terms of this AGREEMENT without mutual consent, this AGREEMENT will automatically become nul and void with no obligations due to either party.
_________________ ______________
Signature Date
_________________ ______________
Signature Date
:D :D :D

spectratoad
08-14-2003, 11:53 AM
That is awesome. I don't think I will have the chance to use it though. My wife would kill me. :D :D

Aqua Boogie1
08-14-2003, 11:56 AM
LMFAO!!!!!! :D

BADBLOWN572
08-14-2003, 12:09 PM
it is nice that someone finally put the rules into print.

Ms. AquaBoogie1
08-14-2003, 12:34 PM
spectratoad:
That is awesome. I don't think I will have the chance to use it though. My wife would kill me. :D :D Yeah, he can't use it either!!!!!! :mad: :D

novaguy
08-14-2003, 12:47 PM
That is some funny shit! I love it :D .

hd&boatrider
08-14-2003, 01:11 PM
[/QB]My mind is playing tricks on me!!!![/QUOTE]
Geto boys....
[ August 14, 2003, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: hd&boatrider ]

Aqua Boogie1
08-14-2003, 01:14 PM
Yep, you got it Hd.... :D

hd&boatrider
08-14-2003, 01:18 PM
Aqua Boogie1:
Yep, you got it Hd.... :D One of my all time favorites

nodigg
08-14-2003, 01:26 PM
That is some funny s#*t. HD, did you have a hand in writing that contract? Sounds a lot like some stuff you have talked about in the past!

hd&boatrider
08-14-2003, 01:29 PM
nodigg:
That is some funny s#*t. HD, did you have a hand in writing that contract? Sounds a lot like some stuff you have talked about in the past! No...you know I have a nice lady and don't have any use for that contract....lol

hd&boatrider
08-14-2003, 01:31 PM
nodigg:
That is some funny s#*t. HD, did you have a hand in writing that contract? Sounds a lot like some stuff you have talked about in the past! By the way Nodigg...you gotta change that WTF signoff of yours. Be original BIACH!

nodigg
08-14-2003, 01:48 PM
hd&boatrider:
nodigg:
That is some funny s#*t. HD, did you have a hand in writing that contract? Sounds a lot like some stuff you have talked about in the past! By the way Nodigg...you gotta change that WTF signoff of yours. Be original BIACH! Okay, how's this one?

hd&boatrider
08-14-2003, 02:08 PM
nodigg:
hd&boatrider:
nodigg:
That is some funny s#*t. HD, did you have a hand in writing that contract? Sounds a lot like some stuff you have talked about in the past! By the way Nodigg...you gotta change that WTF signoff of yours. Be original BIACH! Okay, how's this one? I guess that one is better but you still have the WTF......You Walmart wearing BIACH!

nodigg
08-14-2003, 02:25 PM
hd&boatrider:
nodigg:
hd&boatrider:
nodigg:
That is some funny s#*t. HD, did you have a hand in writing that contract? Sounds a lot like some stuff you have talked about in the past! By the way Nodigg...you gotta change that WTF signoff of yours. Be original BIACH! Okay, how's this one? I guess that one is better but you still have the WTF......You Walmart wearing BIACH! HUH?

Aqua Boogie1
08-14-2003, 02:27 PM
You guys are killin me.....LOL. :D

hd&boatrider
08-14-2003, 02:29 PM
Aqua Boogie1:
You guys are killin me.....LOL. :D I am just trying to keep Mr Walmart in line. You know I may buy a thing or two at Walmart but I try to keep it quiet....lol

hd&boatrider
08-14-2003, 02:40 PM
Aqua Boogie1:
You guys are killin me.....LOL. :D Just to clear it up....Nodigg and I just got back from the Sturgis bike rally in SD. While there we went into the Full Throttle Saloon which is an unbelieveable bar. You can actually ride your bike into the place--which I did :) . While in there Nodigg started talking shit about my Laughlin River Days tank top I had on. He said it wasn't appropriate for a biker bar and all this other shit. So I went over and bought a Full TRhrottle Saloon tank top. Looks great by the way. Anyhow, after I did that I noticied his shirt seemed a little bland. I started ragging on him and he tells me that he got it at Walmart. I was giving him shit the rest of the trip. Hence the Walmart BIACH statements. I have been using the WTF in my sign off for a long time and now he has added it so I thought I would give him some shit about that while I was at it.

Aqua Boogie1
08-14-2003, 02:44 PM
lmao..... :D :D I just love it!

hd&boatrider
08-14-2003, 02:49 PM
Nodigg: "YES!, I got it at WallMart! What's your point! ....BTW, NICE trailer HD!"
Lets not forget who drove the trailer into the campground in Sturgis......Plus, I was looking at all the shit you took while it was sitting in my garage waiting to be picked up. There is no friggin' way that you could have carried all that shit on your bike. NO WAY! I think all those Walmart products took up too much space......

nodigg
08-14-2003, 02:49 PM
I think I'm gonna have to post the picture of HD riding down the road behind me through Wyoming??
HD, you are a WalMart britches wearin' white trash biach and you know it! (Don't tell anyone)
LOL!

hd&boatrider
08-14-2003, 02:50 PM
nodigg:
I think I'm gonna have to post the picture of HD riding down the road behind me through Wyoming??
HD, you are a WalMart britches wearin' white trash biach and you know it! (Don't tell anyone)
LOL! Yeah, I am a white trash RV tent on the trailer under an easy up kind of guy. FU%# it!

hd&boatrider
08-14-2003, 02:51 PM
nodigg:
LOL! But I still keep my Walmart shopping quiet...sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

nodigg
08-14-2003, 02:52 PM
hd&boatrider:
Nodigg: "YES!, I got it at WallMart! What's your point! ....BTW, NICE trailer HD!"
Lets not forget who drove the trailer into the campground in Sturgis......Plus, I was looking at all the shit you took while it was sitting in my garage waiting to be picked up. There is no friggin' way that you could have carried all that shit on your bike. NO WAY! I think all those Walmart products took up too much space...... I take it you don't like that "nice trailer delio?"

hd&boatrider
08-14-2003, 02:53 PM
nodigg:
hd&boatrider:
Lets not forget who drove the trailer into the campground in Sturgis......Plus, I was looking at all the shit you took while it was sitting in my garage waiting to be picked up. There is no friggin' way that you could have carried all that shit on your bike. NO WAY! I think all those Walmart products took up too much space...... I take it you don't like that "nice trailer delio?" Sometimes you just have to say WTF!

nodigg
08-14-2003, 02:54 PM
Tom, did you ever take that nice full throttle shirt in to the 14" pvc toilet?? Ya' see, now with WalMart clothes it's okay to do that kind of thing.

hd&boatrider
08-14-2003, 02:56 PM
nodigg:
Tom, did you ever take that nice full throttle shirt in to the 14" pvc toilet?? Ya' see, now with WalMart clothes it's okay to do that kind of thing. My turn to go HUH?

nodigg
08-14-2003, 02:57 PM
BTW, I notice you did not post a pick of "WHITE TRASH RV HEAVEN" ??

Aqua Boogie1
08-14-2003, 03:00 PM
Well........sometimes you have to say WTF!!!!
lmao!!!! :D

hd&boatrider
08-14-2003, 03:03 PM
nodigg:
BTW, I notice you did not post a pick of "WHITE TRASH RV HEAVEN" ?? That is because Dale was in the PIC....lol Now you know that is funny Nodigg

hd&boatrider
08-14-2003, 03:04 PM
Now you know that is funny Nodigg [/qb][/QUOTE]Nodigg---By the way, when are you going to post some Sturgis pics under the Sturgis PICS heading? Mine are there where are yours?
[ August 14, 2003, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: hd&boatrider ]

nodigg
08-14-2003, 03:06 PM
hd&boatrider:
Now you know that is funny Nodigg Nodigg---By the way, when are you going to post some Sturgis pics under the Sturgis PICS heading? Mine are there where are yours? [/QB][/QUOTE]
1. Don't know how
2. Don't know how
3. Don't know how
4. Yours are better than mine anyway!

nodigg
08-14-2003, 03:06 PM
Dang, did it again! Must be Oldtimers desease.
[ August 14, 2003, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: nodigg ]

nodigg
08-14-2003, 03:07 PM
Oops!

nodigg
08-14-2003, 03:19 PM
Aqua Boogie1:
Well........sometimes you have to say WTF!!!!
lmao!!!! :D I love that photo Aqua Boogie! Got a full shot?