PDA

View Full Version : Big ups to the fella's for OP6!

al cole'holic
06-23-2003, 03:02 PM
Yet another thread...I just wanted to throw my thanks out to everyone that I met, saw, stole a beer from, jumped on their boat completely soaked, etc. etc...we had a really good time! Thanks again to the OP6 planning boyz, I think you guys hooked something up that rivals alot of big events and made it really cool! Big thanks for the award plaque and cooler, which the contents didn't make it too far back to the channel! I will not remember this event for a long time....hehehehe

Havasu Hangin'
06-23-2003, 03:04 PM
Nice meeting you, al.
That barge needs some HP, though...

al cole'holic
06-23-2003, 03:08 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Nice meeting you, al.
That barge needs some HP, though... ...hahahaha...I saw that was the only thing you boyz could throw at me on the way to the channel, but I couldn't hear you as I had a CD playin..hahaha. BTW, it's in the works and if there is an award for spankings/best stereo combo next OP6 your boy won't see me again! ahhahahaha..
Al (layin the smack down) Cole'holic

Havasu Hangin'
06-23-2003, 03:24 PM
al cole'holic:
...I saw that was the only thing you boyz could throw at me on the way to the channel, but I couldn't hear you as I had a CD playin..hahaha. BTW, it's in the works and if there is an award for spankings/best stereo combo next OP6 your boy won't see me again!Well, partner. We were just trying to help. We saw that you were dead in the water, so we slowed down to give you a tow...
...then we realized that you were going full speed.
BTW...you may need to step up that system next year, too. It was closer than I thought it would be.

al cole'holic
06-23-2003, 05:49 PM
Havasu Hangin':
...then we realized that you were going full speed.
BTW...you may need to step up that system next year, too. It was closer than I thought it would be. ...lmao, that was pretty good :D
Now as far as steping it up...how many speakers exactly should I put right next to each other in a line to get the most quality sound? idea
Al (smack talkin) Cole'holic :D

mbrown2
06-23-2003, 05:56 PM
What are you guys talking about, I can't hear anything over Al'Co's stereo :confused: :)
Al'Co, what CD were we listening to at Launch? Was it System of a Down, or was a it mix CD with System of Down on it...My wife liked the first song you had on..

al cole'holic
06-23-2003, 06:33 PM
mbrown2:
What are you guys talking about, I can't hear anything over Al'Co's stereo :confused: :)
Al'Co, what CD were we listening to at Launch? Was it System of a Down, or was a it mix CD with System of Down on it...My wife liked the first song you had on.. What up yo...I do have System in there, I know we listened to it at somepoint :D but also that Quicksand CD is f'n great in there. We will have to check it out again next weekend.. wink

Havasu Hangin'
06-23-2003, 07:09 PM
Here's how I saw it:
SQ- Scotty-too-Hotty
Install- Cole Caine
Db- Cole Caine
However, Scotty got extra points for having the correct boat model number on the side (with no modifications)....
He may be ditching those Sony subs...then you may have to dump another 10 grand or so to keep up...
al cole'holic:
...how many speakers exactly should I put right next to each other in a line to get the most quality sound?It's not how many...but how you use them. Next time you're out there, have a seat in the ole HH Tugboat...I think you'll be suprised at what a couple speakers and a couple grand will get you.
BTW...in the "dollar per Db" category...I'd say Slick beat both of you..."Money Shot" was sounding very nice.

al cole'holic
06-23-2003, 07:26 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Here's how I saw it:
SQ- Scotty-too-Hotty
Install- Cole Caine
Db- Cole Caine
However, Scotty got extra points for having the correct boat model number on the side (with no modifications)....
He may be ditching those Sony subs...then you may have to dump another 10 grand or so to keep up...
al cole'holic:
...how many speakers exactly should I put right next to each other in a line to get the most quality sound?It's not how many...but how you use them. Next time you're out there, have a seat in the ole HH Tugboat...I think you'll be suprised at what a couple speakers and a couple grand will get you.
BTW...in the "dollar per Db" category...I'd say Slick beat both of you..."Money Shot" was sounding very nice. ...haha :D What is the SQ, and how did I miss that one?
Luckily there was another jackoff that had a problem with the the model number of the ColeCaine, but there just happened to be a measuring tape close at hand...needless to say he sat down and shut the **** up pretty swift like.. :p
"Dollar per Db" unfortunately I would admit I may have topped the charts on that one... :D
Al ( argue ) Cole'holic :D

Havasu Hangin'
06-23-2003, 07:34 PM
al cole'holic:
...but there just happened to be a measuring tape close at hand...Hey...I thought you posted that the Battery Barge was a 28'...my bad.
You know...that gives me a good idea. I'll grab a 2" x 4", some duct tape, a tape measure, and a hefty marker...BAM...the HH Tugboat will be a 30SS too!
Naw...maybe not. I'm secure enough in my manhood to know that it's not the size on the side that matters...
Havasu ("boat size matters" is for little guys) Hangin'
[ June 23, 2003, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

playdeep
06-23-2003, 07:49 PM
HH,
What boat were you in?
I actually walked up to some guys sitting in the channel in a Mach26,and asked if You were around...
They just kinda looked at me like,WTF you talking about!
I'm thinking this whole HH deal is an elaborate hoax :D

al cole'holic
06-23-2003, 07:52 PM
...damn HH, you and I use to get along so well until we met! :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
06-23-2003, 07:56 PM
playdeep:
I'm thinking this whole HH deal is an elaborate hoax :D WooooHoooo...you caught me! I am actually a computer-generated personality. My only function is to give you guys grief once in awhile.
playdeep:
I actually walked up to some guys sitting in the channel in a Mach26,and asked if You were around...
They just kinda looked at me like,WTF you talking about!Heheheh...that's kinda funny. Sorry to make you go through that. I was actually looking for you...I was looking for the only fast Eliminator...
I guess you could say it was my only chance to "lurk" unnoticed.
playdeep:
What boat were you in?I was in the DCB 28' Extreme with the yellow stripe (and pro-stock scoop)...we were only there a couple hours.
Looks like 7/19 is going to be my next trip. You gonna be out there?

al cole'holic
06-23-2003, 08:00 PM
BTW, I just changed my profile to reflect my fit my 6'1" little guy complex.... :p
Al (spatting with big guy in small boat) Cole'holic :D

Havasu Hangin'
06-23-2003, 08:09 PM
al cole'holic:
BTW, I just changed my profile to reflect my fit my 6'1" little guy complex....You little 6'1" guys crack me up...
al cole'holic:
...damn HH, you and I use to get along so well until we met!I got nothin' but love for ya, Al!
I was tempted to set my beer on your head...but I thought you might make your boat a 36 footer if I did that!

playdeep
06-23-2003, 08:13 PM
I only saw that 28Extreme...about 20-25 times during the course of the weekend :D
The last time was Sat.evening coming back from op-6.
We hit the bouy's at Thompson bay,and cruised into the channel alongside of you guys...we were staring because one of the guy's on my boat thought that was the Leopard Lounge boat...

al cole'holic
06-23-2003, 08:16 PM
Havasu Hangin':
I got nothin' but love for ya, Al! I can't wait to see your futher muckin face in the channel. We will throw one back before we throw each other in... :D

Havasu Hangin'
06-23-2003, 08:18 PM
playdeep:
...we were staring because one of the guy's on my boat thought that was the Leopard Lounge boat... Yeah...they get that alot. Leopard Lounge's yellow stripe is broken near the stern. I was the guy in the back with the black hat & yellow glasses.
BTW...Leopard Lounge is now "Trash Out" (referring to the divorce)...

BADAXE
06-23-2003, 08:31 PM
al cole'holic:
Yet another thread...I just wanted to throw my thanks out to everyone that I met, saw, stole a beer from, jumped on their boat completely soaked, etc. etc...we had a really good time! Thanks again to the OP6 planning boyz, I think you guys hooked something up that rivals alot of big events and made it really cool! Big thanks for the award plaque and cooler, which the contents didn't make it too far back to the channel! I will not remember this event for a long time....hehehehe Nice meeting you Al. Great looking boat. Congrats on the stereo contest.

playdeep
06-23-2003, 08:51 PM
HH,
Not sure when we're gonna make it back.
I'll let you know when we do...
BTW,What motor pkg. and speed is that Extreme running?(Not that I would ever try and run him or anything wink ).

Havasu Hangin'
06-23-2003, 08:55 PM
playdeep:
BTW,What motor pkg...is that Extreme running?(Not that I would ever try and run him or anything..It's a V-8. wink
[ June 23, 2003, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

playdeep
06-23-2003, 09:08 PM
Glad that I asked...
With my little 4 banger,that would have been ugly.

Havasu Hangin'
06-23-2003, 09:26 PM
playdeep:
With my little 4 banger,that would have been ugly. He was only running on 4 cylinders...so you could have taken him.

ROZ
06-24-2003, 12:36 AM
Havasu Hangin':
Here's how I saw it:
SQ- Scotty-too-Hotty
Install- Cole Caine
Db- Cole CaineYup, I'd have to agree with ya there. I think El Chingon's tunes are smack dab in the middle of these two, but Cole Cain still had the edge on overall DB and install.
Havasu Hangin':
BTW...in the "dollar per Db" category...I'd say Slick beat both of you..."Money Shot" was sounding very nice. I never got to hear Slick's boat :mad: Whipped Caliber said that thing sounded sweet. I heard he didn't even have all of is amps hooked up either. :confused: Everytime I started to make my way over there someone would hand me a beer. :p
If the HH Tugboat's tunes were in the running, where would it have placed?
[ June 24, 2003, 01:44 AM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

Havasu Hangin'
06-24-2003, 03:44 AM
ROZ:
If the HH Tugboat's tunes were in the running, where would it have placed? I think it would've surprised a few people. My old school install from "Wired for HH" even surprised me a little....
...of course, the sound always seems to get better with the more beers I consume. :confused:

BAYLINERBRO
06-24-2003, 10:02 AM
**** everyone my system rocks and rolls with the pioneer 6x9 representing. Hey Al your a douchbag!