PDA

View Full Version : Mexifornia Driver License

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-11-2003, 10:29 AM
Just a few more years and all the California driver licenses will look like this. :D eek!
Omega
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/523CaDriverLic-med.jpg

HalletDave
09-11-2003, 10:32 AM
LMAO :D :D :D :D

carbonmarine
09-11-2003, 10:38 AM
classic !
Rick32

superdave013
09-11-2003, 10:40 AM
sad but true

TUNNEL MAN
09-11-2003, 10:56 AM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
Just a few more years and all the California driver licenses will look like this. :D eek!
Omega
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/523CaDriverLic-med.jpg Thats sooo true :D :D :D :D :D

MagicMtnDan
09-11-2003, 10:57 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/523CaDriverLic-med.jpg
Dear Gray Davis,
Thanks for giving every illegal alien the right to have a drivers license.
Next time you're in the neighborhood please come by for the rest of the money you're not already taking via taxes. The wife and I should have a few bucks left if we haven't spent them on repairing the damage to our vehicles caused by illegal aliens with drivers licenses driving around without insurance.
And thanks for making my right to vote worth NOTHING now that all the illegals can use their DLs to register to vote. Hmmm, that couldn't be why you passed the law allowing them to have DLs, could it?
-MMD
PS: Mexico just called - they're looking for a new president and thought you'd be right for the job.

Irishluck
09-11-2003, 11:21 AM
That made my day, funny shit :D

mikev
09-11-2003, 11:22 AM
when i left cali in the late 80's to move to georgia i thought i would escape from mexico but no we have a whole bunch of them here too. the only problem is they didnt bring any good cooks with them. it is friggin impossible to find good mexican food around here.

mirvin
09-11-2003, 11:32 AM
LIZANCE!!!??
WE DON NEED NO STANKIN LIZANCE!!
:D

Outnumbered
09-11-2003, 11:53 AM
That's some funny shit. :D The sad part is that when you wake up in the morning you realize it is not all just a bad dream. eek! Davis is desperate and he is out of control. This shit is scary. What is just as scary is that Bustamante is ahead in the polls. WTF? :confused: Obviously they are polling all of the new Mexifornians that are going to be voting in October.
I'm trying to move out of state now and I hope it flies 'cause this is bullshit. I don't think any Republican can fix this mess. This is a train wreck waiting to happen.
Sorry for the rant, I just can't believe what I am seeing. eek!
OL

Dave C
09-11-2003, 12:01 PM
No Dan, the letter should read as follows:
Dear soon-to-be-ex-governor Davis.
thanks for allowing me to vote. I will try to help stop this illegal recall. Just keep the benefits coming and I will make sure that I vote four separate times to stop the recall. And I will get my entire family, all 13 of them, to do the same.
muchos gracis senor Davis for all the wonderful benefits.

OGShocker
09-11-2003, 12:08 PM
Funny and sad all at the same time.

Ducatista
09-11-2003, 12:14 PM
That was funny Omega, until I realized how sad it is! To think we could put a computer on the desk of every junior high school student in the nation, with the money it costs to put the illegals kids through school. What a joke! Gray Davis and the welfare state got to go!

OGShocker
09-11-2003, 12:17 PM
Ducatista:
That was funny Omega, until I realized how sad it is! To think we could put a computer on the desk of every junior high school student in the nation, with the money it costs to put the illegals kids through school. What a joke! Gray Davis and the welfare state got to go! Yeah, what he said!

Banshee
09-11-2003, 04:32 PM
I'm noit from California but that's some sad shit. Vote that Fing liberal out of office for good. burningm

bordsmnj
09-11-2003, 04:49 PM
Can't we just hang that POS gov. for treason?! i think since we just basically sold out or state as we know it we should INVADE mexico,take it over and develope it as our own. enough putting bandiads on the problem of being envaded by illeagals. wouldn't that be good to own the panama canal agian and actually keep the beach front property you invest in down there?make me president and canada 's next! :D ME for governor! :p

River Lynchmob
09-11-2003, 05:49 PM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
Omega
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/523CaDriverLic-med.jpg What do you mean a few more years? That is the latest revision fresh off of the presses after Senor Davis signed the bill last week. That dirty C@ck Sucker.
I say we get a sh(t load of rope and a tall oak tree, well you know the rest

Rexone
09-11-2003, 06:13 PM
Old Lavey:
That's some funny shit. :D The sad part is that when you wake up in the morning you realize it is not all just a bad dream. eek! Davis is desperate and he is out of control. This shit is scary. What is just as scary is that Bustamante is ahead in the polls. WTF? :confused: Obviously they are polling all of the new Mexifornians that are going to be voting in October.
I'm trying to move out of state now and I hope it flies 'cause this is bullshit. I don't think any Republican can fix this mess. This is a train wreck waiting to happen.
Sorry for the rant, I just can't believe what I am seeing. eek!
OL I agree with you OL. And if the republicans don't get together behind one candidate (my guess is Arnold has the best chance), Bustamonte will be the next governor of Mexifornia. If you think Davis is bad, just hang tight. Boostyourtaxesamonte will put a whole new perspective on government mismanagement and catering to special interests and overspending. If you have any money now you better spend it before Bustamonte come's callin.
If it appears Bustamonte is going to win, I'll vote against the recall. :( And I don't like what Davis has done, but Bustamonte is far more dangerous to CA IMO. The republicans need to unite behind Arnold right now and stop screwin around with multiple candidates.

WetWillie
09-11-2003, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the great laugh but it still pisses me off!!
WW

Over 18
09-11-2003, 07:41 PM
Old Lavey:
I don't think any Republican can fix this mess.ditto

Outnumbered
09-11-2003, 08:53 PM
Over 18:
Old Lavey:
I don't think any Republican can fix this mess.ditto Just to clarify, that goes for Dems, Greens, Libs, or any other party that may be on the 135 candidate ballot. Its just too far gone to fix. burningm
OL

MagicMtnDan
09-11-2003, 09:14 PM
Illegals should NOT get Drivers License! Here's my very non-PC suggestion for fixing the illegal alien problems that are corroding our quality of life in the US:
* This country needs a national identity card (in addition to the passport and drivers license). Once a national identity card is given ONLY to citizens then drivers licenses can be given to anyone wanting to drive. Until then F-no!
* This country needs to get serious about border control and lock down the borders and go back to controlling who comes here legally.
* This country needs to stop granting citizenship to everyone born here! Do you think this country deports mothers of citizens? Of course not! That's why illegals come here, have lots of babies ("citizens") and end up staying here while they suck our healthcare and infrastructure dry.
* The only way babies should be citizens is IF they are born to mothers who are citizens! Fathers shouldn't count because they can have illegal wives who pop babies out who are born citizens. If only children born to women who are US citizens are citizens at birth then everyone else will be forced to become citizens legally or get the F-out!
* Make the penalties for hiring illegals very costly with possible jail time! The gov't doesn't do anything to discourage companies from hiring illegals. Guess what? If there were no jobs here for illegals they'd stop coming here! Make it $10,000 fine for each and every instance of hiring an illegal worker and most of the problems will be over (of course it would require law enforcement to enforce the laws and friggin' lefty judges to support them).
Let's give America back to Americans...citizens!

Faster Daddy
09-11-2003, 11:00 PM
Davis makes me sick!
Our last chance to save our citizenship rights is to repeal this law before it takes effect by ballot referendum. Go to "saveourlicense.com" for petition information. I understand that only about 400,000 signatures are needed in the next 80 days. I have pledged to get 10 signatures and challenge everyone else to do the same.
Take back our state!

Outnumbered
09-11-2003, 11:15 PM
Faster Daddy:
Davis makes me sick!
Our last chance to save our citizenship rights is to repeal this law before it takes effect by ballot referendum. Go to "saveourlicense.com" for petition information. I understand that only about 400,000 signatures are needed in the next 80 days. I have pledged to get 10 signatures and challenge everyone else to do the same.
Take back our state! Sounds good, I'll check it out. Welcome to the boards. I think I saw your boat at Lavey in Corona a while back. Do you have the name "Faster Daddy Faster" on the boat and trailer? Seems it may have been last year though? Can you get a 2003 in 2002 like you can with cars?
OL

Faster Daddy
09-11-2003, 11:30 PM
Faster Daddy Faster, & Faster Daddy Faster II are both Laveys owned by someone else.
This is my first Lavey and just ordered on Tuesday. I've been shopping boats for 6+ mos and my daughters 12 & 9 yrs told me to name the new boat Faster Daddy Faster. Then in the Lavey showroom, there it is - Faster Daddy Faster II. Don't have it in my heart to take another guys boat name so the girls thought we should just use "faster daddy". I'm trying it out.

Outnumbered
09-11-2003, 11:33 PM
Faster Daddy:
Faster Daddy Faster, & Faster Daddy Faster II are both Laveys owned by someone else.
This is my first Lavey and just ordered on Tuesday. I've been shopping boats for 6+ mos and my daughters 12 & 9 yrs told me to name the new boat Faster Daddy Faster. Then in the Lavey showroom, there it is - Faster Daddy Faster II. Don't have it in my heart to take another guys boat name so the girls thought we should just use "faster daddy". I'm trying it out. Thought it may have been too far back. Congrats on the new boat. I was checking your profile and saw your e-mail. Are you an appraiser?
OL

Faster Daddy
09-11-2003, 11:40 PM
Yup. Residential mostly San Diego and SW Riverside areas.

Outnumbered
09-11-2003, 11:47 PM
Faster Daddy:
Yup. Residential mostly San Diego and SW Riverside areas. Me too, San Bern and Riverside. Just taking a break from typing a few deals.
A good friend of mine is an appraiser in Diamond Bar and he has a NuEra 24. They are nice, you will love the boat. What is the build-time? Hopefully you will have it by spring?
OL

Faster Daddy
09-11-2003, 11:53 PM
Check your PM. Build time is only 6 weeks or so! The mold got taped today and gel coat will start spraying on Monday. I'm starting to obcess over the whole process, I can't wait to put it on the water!!!!
Sounds like you need someone to type your reports. Frees up time for the water.

Outnumbered
09-12-2003, 12:01 AM
Faster Daddy:
Check your PM. Build time is only 6 weeks or so! The mold got taped today and gel coat will start spraying on Monday. I'm starting to obcess over the whole process, I can't wait to put it on the water!!!!
Sounds like you need someone to type your reports. Frees up time for the water. That is awesome. I thought they were way backed up.
Regarding typing, she just bailed on me. I'm looking for a replacement.
OL

Jordy
09-12-2003, 08:05 AM
Don't worry, Arizona is right behind y'all in the push for illegal immigrants driver's license. Thanks to our bull dike democratic governor... Keep up the good work Janet. :D

SCHWETTYBALLS
09-12-2003, 08:48 AM
**** THOSE SQUAT SMELLY FAGETS.

Her454
09-12-2003, 08:54 AM
Rexone:
I agree with you OL. And if the republicans don't get together behind one candidate (my guess is Arnold has the best chance), Bustamonte will be the next governor of Mexifornia. If you think Davis is bad, just hang tight. Boostyourtaxesamonte will put a whole new perspective on government mismanagement and catering to special interests and overspending. If you have any money now you better spend it before Bustamonte come's callin.
If it appears Bustamonte is going to win, I'll vote against the recall. :( And I don't like what Davis has done, but Bustamonte is far more dangerous to CA IMO. The republicans need to unite behind Arnold right now and stop screwin around with multiple candidates. Interesting, and I completely agree. I havent looked to see if its already been a topic but I'd be curious to know if there were a thread posted, what the results would be on the voting situation.
[ September 12, 2003, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Her454 ]