PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Swingers

MJ19
09-01-2003, 09:43 PM
I was thinking about swingers...and seeing as I've been approached 3 times...I was curious just how popular is swinging these days? :confused:
I was shocked to find out that according to statistics a large percentage of high school girls have participated in bi-activites before graduation. eek!
[ September 01, 2003, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

Kindsvater Flat
09-01-2003, 09:48 PM
Don't think its gross, just not my bag. I'm pretty happy where I'm at. BTW the candle fell on the alter and caught the cloth of fire. That was my only wedding setback.

MJ19
09-01-2003, 09:53 PM
Kindsvater Flat:
Don't think its gross, just not my bag. I'm pretty happy where I'm at. BTW the candle fell on the alter and caught the cloth of fire. That was my only wedding setback. Are you being serious about the candle? What a show. :D
I figured it was a boating person thing...because all 3 of the couples that have asked us were boating folks. We declined the offers...not our bag either, but to each their own IMO it doesn't offend me if that's what floats their boat wink

Kindsvater Flat
09-01-2003, 10:03 PM
Serious about the candle thing. It was kinda funny but then it made you wonder what was going to happen next. The rest of the night went through pretty good.

MagicMtnDan
09-01-2003, 10:18 PM
MJ19:
I was thinking about swingers...and seeing as I've been approached 3 times...I was curious just how popular is swinging these days? :confused:
I was shocked to find out that according to statistics a large percentage of high school girls have participated in bi-activites before graduation. eek! Why do you think you're being approached about swinging? Is it only here on these forums?
What does swinging have to do with bi-curious high school girls?

hd&boatrider
09-01-2003, 10:23 PM
Swinging isn't for me...There is no way I am sharing my girl with anybody.

gigamurph
09-01-2003, 10:24 PM
Geezus MJ19; when I asked ya if you and your other half were "free swingers", I was just tryin' to start a co-ed softball team! :p wink :D

missboatnam1
09-01-2003, 10:37 PM
im a great hitter!!! left handed!!! LOL.....mj, swingers are a phase.....in my opion, gays, bi-sexuals, i used to hate them but learned to accept them, shit im gettin younger by the day...LOL....i learned a new one today.....spinner!! hey this is all new to me!!does anyone know what that is? idea

missboatnam1
09-01-2003, 10:43 PM
hd, i like your style!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Rexone
09-01-2003, 10:55 PM
i used to swing alot in grammer school.

Jeff Fry
09-01-2003, 11:23 PM
Hi, Before i met my current wife, i was envolved with a gal, and got into it. I met alot of nice people and made alot of friends. Ive long since retired from it. My New wife was not into it. There are alot of people that are into boating and are swingers. It is very poppular, and is a very close net community. When you get to know a group of people, u usually party with that group and dont stray oustside that group. You get to know them and they you. It takes a while to be able to sepperate what society pounds into our minds, you must be able to seperate love and sex. Swinging is 98 % mental and only 2% physical.
[ September 02, 2003, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Jeff Fry ]

missboatnam1
09-01-2003, 11:30 PM
jeff fry, thank you.....i thought it was me loosing my mind!! they remiind of a klan or something!! its scarey when your not a part of it!!

Jeff Fry
09-01-2003, 11:41 PM
:D No problem

missboatnam1
09-01-2003, 11:46 PM
ewwww, jeff fry, gave you 5, just cuz you look so hot in that green shirt!!(and your from corona) hope mr b dosent get mad im tellin ya how cute ya are......how old are you anyway...LOL

Jeff Fry
09-01-2003, 11:47 PM
Alot of people think its just free for all sex and parting, when it is really not. Its alot like having a dinner party, having a few couples over and then most go there own way and play, some more orless have fun in a casual environment. But its not ajust about sex. Its getting to know one or persons and beeing able to openly express yourselves!

Jeff Fry
09-01-2003, 11:48 PM
LOL, thats my boy, a few months ago at Roadrunner. I couldnt resist, the look and the bar behind him lol. Im 33

Jeff Fry
09-01-2003, 11:53 PM
Ah finally i got stars lol thanks!

missboatnam1
09-01-2003, 11:55 PM
hes a doll!!! now i see the freakin green walls behind him.......sorry i dont like the re-model there!!...i agree with you 100% on everything, have a great nighty night, thats were im headed!! sleeping

Jeff Fry
09-01-2003, 11:59 PM
Its in progress,lol but thats cool. Its a sentimental thing with my SKV. Anyways Have a nice night! Neighbor

hd&boatrider
09-02-2003, 06:31 AM
missboatnam1:
hd, i like your style!! :cool: :cool: :cool: Thank you very much :)

Seadog
09-02-2003, 06:40 AM
While I am not going to persecute a person for swinging, I do not believe in the lifestyle. Sex should be the ultimate intimacy between man and woman. While I agree that it is a social norm and not a biological norm, it should be of importance to us.
I can see many problems with swinging, just like 'free marriages'. What happens when one spouse gets the feeling that the other is paying more attention to someone else? What happens when the wife gives birth to a child that don't look like daddy?

RiverToysJas
09-02-2003, 07:53 AM
I don't like the poll options for none swingers. )Either you have not thought about it, or you think it's gross.)
What about people who think there's more to a marriage commitment than words?
I don't think it's gross, but I'd never seriously consider it either.
Married over 12 years, never cheated. I love that I can look my wife in the eye and say that. It's not always easy, esp when you hang out at someplace like the river. There's have been a couple of "close calls" and fleeting thoughts of "what if....". But the commitment I made to my wife, before God is more important to me than a few minutes of pleasure.
I try to remember (but occationally forget) that our character is the words we say and the things we do.
Just my opinion though.
RTJas :D

Mandelon
09-02-2003, 08:08 AM
Oh, sorry. I thought you wanted SINGERS. We have one of their sewing machines... :confused: :D
Although it may go both ways..... wink

HavasuBarney
09-02-2003, 08:18 AM
I don't think it has anything to do with boating or "The Lifestyle". I think approaching The Millers is a natural thing to do because they are both so incredibly hot! :D

H20Advantage
09-02-2003, 08:26 AM
Ditto to RTJas reply.
Marriage is to fragile a thing and resentments can be built so easily.
Having been married before I have learned from many past mistakes.
Some people may be able to separate the love and committment from the sex thing but I don't think my wife and I could do that. There are those who can and I respect that. Everyone has to do what works for them.

RiverToysJas
09-02-2003, 08:36 AM
HavasuBarney:
I don't think it has anything to do with boating or "The Lifestyle". I think approaching The Millers is a natural thing to do because they are both so incredibly hot! :D Yeah, I don't know what MJ19 is talking about with her "three times". I was at one party where she netted three "Indecent Proposals" alone.
I have photo proof too..... wink
http://www.op6c.com/images/fun_images/swinger1.jpg
http://www.op6c.com/images/fun_images/swinger2.jpg
http://www.op6c.com/images/fun_images/swinger3.jpg
Where's that hand going santa??? eek!
RTJas :p
[ September 02, 2003, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

JetBoatRich
09-02-2003, 08:42 AM
LMAO :D :D

RiverToysJas
09-02-2003, 09:02 AM
I don't know what kind of deal the Millers struck HERE (http://www.op6c.com/images/fun_images/swinger4.jpg) but Mr.Miller (smiling in the background) seems happy with it!!! eek! wink :D :D
RTJas :D
[ September 02, 2003, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

MJ19
09-02-2003, 12:13 PM
MagicMtnDan:
MJ19:
I was shocked to find out that according to statistics a large percentage of high school girls have participated in bi-activites before graduation. eek! Why do you think you're being approached about swinging? Is it only here on these forums?
What does swinging have to do with bi-curious high school girls? I have been approached 3 times...each time was in person at the lake not on the boards.
One time a girl friend of mine asked if I'd join in with her and her boyfriend, another time a guy friend asked me if Brad & I would consider swapping with him and his girlfriend (now wife), and the third time was a couple asking.
The high school tid bit was just trivia that I found interesting...doesn't much have to do with the poll...the poll was just for pure curiousity...I'm not against swinging...just always felt I'd save it for the 'later years' when sex might not be as exciting as it is right now :D
Miller came home for lunch and mentioned I was getting teased on the boards for posting this poll...to be honest, I had already forgotten I posted this poll...getting old...short term memory is shot :rolleyes: :p

MJ19
09-02-2003, 12:23 PM
RiverToysJas:
I don't like the poll options for none swingers. )Either you have not thought about it, or you think it's gross.) RTJas :D I know...I actually thought the "I'd consider it" meant you had thought about it and had not choosen at this time to do it...that was the "non-swinger", but "non-opposed" option...sorry wink
Nice pics...Thanks for blowing my cover :p :D

MJ19
09-02-2003, 12:30 PM
RiverToysJas:
http://www.op6c.com/images/fun_images/swinger1.jpg
http://www.op6c.com/images/fun_images/swinger2.jpg
http://www.op6c.com/images/fun_images/swinger3.jpg
Where's that hand going santa??? eek!
RTJas :p That was a fun party...let's have another one like that again :D (Halloween)

carbonmarine
09-02-2003, 01:27 PM
www.lifestyles.org (http://www.lifestyles.org)
There ya go...all ya ever wanted to know... events, FAQ's. Etc......
Then when you done learning the ropes ..
Go to the superbowl of swinging at Hedonism II in Jamaica during lifestyles week every January .. The locals call it "The Zoo" ...
Rick32
PS. No I am not a swinger ....

You Te
09-02-2003, 03:35 PM
RTJas,
A few minutes of pleasure is a wonderful thing. jawdrop
You Te

missboatnam1
09-02-2003, 03:52 PM
that was a fun party MJ!!!!(no i wasent swinging with lindsy in the pic) LOL.....i was thinking of having a halloween party at our pad, but i think with riverdaves birthday bash, and op6, we might not be able to fit it in!!!...but im all for it if we can find the time!! idea

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-02-2003, 05:52 PM
we are not swingers although i have concidered it in the past. Husband is not interested unless it was i and another girl. But not at this time. :D wink

SoCalOffshore
09-02-2003, 06:08 PM
Although I have never cheated on my wife and I am not interested in her having sex with another man or woman for that matter. I have given considerable thought to this question. Upon consideration, I have determined I would like to have sex with as many woman as possible. Does that count? idea

BOBALOO
09-02-2003, 06:33 PM
I thought this might have been about the appx. 30' boat that was at the sandbar on sunday named swing time. We knew they were swingers because we were approached by them in the channel on sat night. Did anyone see what they were doing with cheese wiz? I almost forgot about the boat next to them that had one girl on the back and 3 guys giving her an exam of some sort. Kinda looked like a rap video. Sorry for not having pix but im sure someone does.

MJ19
09-02-2003, 07:12 PM
carbonmarine:
Go to the superbowl of swinging at Hedonism II in Jamaica during lifestyles week every January .. The locals call it "The Zoo" ...
Rick32
PS. No I am not a swinger .... "Havazoo" was enough zoo for this country bumpkin :D

waterslinger
09-02-2003, 07:13 PM
My wife has two gay girl friends and they want to do her bad. One was willing to do me just so she could get with her. Damn near got started after a lot of drinking one night. My wife did not like me kissing her. I was down for it but may be best not to start it. Hell she may take her hahaha.

DickDanger
09-03-2003, 10:28 AM
Swinging with someone you care about, usually just isnt going to work. IMO, cheating is cheating, whether your spouse is there with you, or not. If someone is interested in this, why get married in the first place? I have tried this in the past, and have found that it just doesnt work. Someone usually ends up feeling weird, or just plain upset.
I have an incredibly open mind, and am usually able to throw aside the constraints that society has put on people thru the years, and their ideas of what "right" and "wrong" is, but I just cant get past it with this subject. You are just asking for trouble by engaging in this. Again, what it really comes down to is cheating. Be happy with the person that you are with, or get your ass out, and be single. Easy enough.
-DD Out
[ September 03, 2003, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

NastyOne
09-03-2003, 10:32 AM
waterslinger:
My wife has two gay girl friends and they want to do her bad. One was willing to do me just so she could get with her. Damn near got started after a lot of drinking one night. My wife did not like me kissing her. I was down for it but may be best not to start it. Hell she may take her hahaha. Let her do it as long as you can watch :D

Ziggy
09-03-2003, 02:39 PM
Interesting to see how many answered that they are swingers...surprised?, No....but interesting.
I personally would not consider such a thing, I love my wife and not someone else. Its a personal event.
Its been in conversation between us and our choice is US only.
I don't appose someone being swingers and am not offended in the least...its their choice. My choice is to remain monogamous and so is my wifes.
So I guess this response would mimick RTJas's
Either way its all good. :D

Kilrtoy
09-03-2003, 02:54 PM
The poll says one thing, but so far everyone here said they would never do it, HMMMMMMMM

Jrocket
09-03-2003, 02:58 PM
Im not into swinging,Im more of an affair,cheating,sneaking around kinda guy! :D

Mrs Scuba
09-03-2003, 03:05 PM
So what are you trying to say, Kilrtoy. :confused: j/k Anyway, Scuba and I have never done it, although I think we have both considered it. :rolleyes: It's a lifestyles, and you can't judge others for it, but I guess some are for it and some aren't. It really doesn't bother us, it's each persons perogative.

Kilrtoy
09-03-2003, 03:13 PM
Glad to see your back Monique, missed you, but not the sc lovin fool.LOL

waterslinger
09-03-2003, 03:51 PM
Nasty One, I worked that angle but Wife feels funny. Just goes to show she does not want to see me happy. hahaha No my wife is the best. That one girl was kissing my wife, I did see that.
Later wife said she liked it but not enough to make it a habbit.

Mrs Scuba
09-03-2003, 04:03 PM
I haven't been away, I've been lurking, no one really has posted their sexy Labor Day pics so I can't really say much. If you miss me just let me know, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere.

Sandbar Junkies
09-03-2003, 04:11 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
we are not swingers although i have concidered it in the past. Husband is not interested unless it was i and another girl. But not at this time. :D wink http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/564P1010105-med.jpg
I don't know how you can say you're not a swinger when I was there when you bought the SWING. :confused: :confused:

Kilrtoy
09-03-2003, 04:13 PM
BUSTED FLYIN VEE
ok its just a swing
Monique we werent there with the SBJ do you really think you are going to see any pics.
ALTHOUGH, Deano (UNLEASHED) put some good ones up and I have an uncut/unedited one also.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-03-2003, 04:16 PM
LMFAO!! Love ya guy's. wink :D

VillainDave
09-03-2003, 04:19 PM
When I was with my first wife I was into it But now I looking for more in a relationship. But you and your girl friend or wife have to understand that it's just sex! It's all about lust!
Originally posted by carbonmarine:
Rick32
PS. No I am not a swinger ....
Are you sure your not a swinger you sure did your home work eek!

jlnorthrup122
09-03-2003, 04:19 PM
weeelll holy shit its mrs flyinVee! how you doin?

Kilrtoy
09-03-2003, 04:22 PM
HEDO is way to much money,
there are better sites in better countries that offer the same stuff.
Hedo just has the name and was the first to go mainstream, shit it is on the playboy channel every night

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-03-2003, 04:24 PM
Doin great. How are you and everyone else here? :D

Sandbar Junkies
09-03-2003, 04:24 PM
jlnorthrup122:
weeelll holy shit its mrs flyinVee! how you doin? She busy on the SWING. Give her two minutes her HUBBY will be done. :D

Jrocket
09-03-2003, 04:26 PM
Sandbar Junkies:
She busy on the SWING. Give her two minutes her HUBBY will be done. :D Dam,hes got stamina! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-03-2003, 04:26 PM
sbj if you would quit using my hubby and my swing. I could have him. LOL!! :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-03-2003, 04:27 PM
Jrocket:
Sandbar Junkies:
She busy on the SWING. Give her two minutes her HUBBY will be done. :D Dam,hes got stamina! :D as al bundy would say 3-2-1- he's outta here. :p

Kilrtoy
09-03-2003, 04:29 PM
Typing and swinging , Now that is a woman

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-03-2003, 04:30 PM
I always give it my all and then some. wink :p

jlnorthrup122
09-03-2003, 04:31 PM
originally posted by mrs flyinVee:
Doin great. How are you and everyone else here? Great here just been real buisey with everything here so not much time for the net! :D

HOOTER SLED-
09-03-2003, 04:31 PM
Damn, from the looks of the poll results, looks like a swing party is needed. What's up MJ, you trying to be subtle by starting this thread?? HINT HINT :D wink
HOOTER

jlnorthrup122
09-03-2003, 04:32 PM
So would your keyboard be swingin to? and I tought that swinnging is for cats not Vees :D :D :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-03-2003, 04:34 PM
vee's are like bee's they like to fly. :D