PDA

View Full Version : It will happen this weekend!!!

bear down
07-17-2003, 07:50 AM
I will hopefully finally meet someone from the boards. Out of my 10 trips to Havasu this summer I yet have to personally meet someone from the boards. I will be in Havasu this weekend with my crew only, no other boats to stay with or follow. On Saturday morning we will be heading to Topoc for breakfast at 9a.m. and head to a cove close to there for a couple of hours then to the Sandbar at 12:30p.m for the rest of the day. On Sunday I will be in the channel in the A.M. then off to one of the coves by Steamboat. Hope to meet some of you guys out there this weekend and hoping to have a couple of cold one!!! We'll have our motorola 2 ways on channel 8 or my cell is on.

hot_diggity_dog
07-17-2003, 07:56 AM
I will hopefully finally meet someone from the boards. Out of my 10 trips to Havasu this summer I yet have to personally meet someone from the boards. I will be in Havasu this weekend with my crew only, no other boats to stay with or follow. On Saturday morning we will be heading to Topoc for breakfast at 9a.m. and head to a cove close to there for a couple of hours then to the Sandbar at 12:30p.m for the rest of the day. On Sunday I will be in the channel in the A.M. then off to one of the coves by Steamboat. Hope to meet some of you guys out there this weekend and hoping to have a couple of cold one!!! We'll have our motorola 2 ways on channel 8 or my cell is on. Bear down can't miss my boat, should be doing about the same thing Sat & Sun. :D
I'll keep an eye out for you, come by if you spot me. :p
HDD :cool:

Mr.Havasu
07-17-2003, 08:02 AM
we'll be out there Fri & Sat. so will Play deep

THOR
07-17-2003, 08:14 AM
You cant miss HDD. Very cool dude.
here is a better pic
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/42hdd-med.JPG
[ July 17, 2003, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: THOR ]

SCUBA STEVE
07-17-2003, 08:17 AM
THOR:
You cant miss HDD. Very cool dude.
here is a better pic
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/42hdd-med.JPG Thor you must want some fish tacos or something. Glenn is just alright. j/k :D wink
You boyz have fun, I wont be out untile the 26th. frown

playdeep
07-17-2003, 05:03 PM
I am so gone...521 miles to Havasu.I am taking my 19yr. old nephew(He's never been)and his friend,Hopefully he'll get to experience how cool boat people are....See you guys there.
Red&white Eliminator Eagle,says "Visual Noise" on the transom.
Should be with Warlock 25 & Hot Diggitty Dog in the channel or at the sandbar
[ July 17, 2003, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: playdeep ]

THOR
07-17-2003, 06:34 PM
playdeep:
I am so gone...521 miles to Havasu.I am taking my 19yr. old nephew(He's never been)and his friend,Hopefully he'll get to experience how cool boat people are....See you guys there.
Red&white Eliminator Eagle,says "Visual Noise" on the transom.
Should be with Warlock 25 & Hot Diggitty Dog in the channel or at the sandbar Playdeep,
Many of the peeps I have met on here are "cool as a fan".
Nuff said.
Glenn is cool.
I emailed Warlock25 today and he seems like a cool cat.
Have fun and be safe....